- Lazada sets Alcatel Flash Plus sale on June 5
- Lenovo K3 Note First Impressions
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Review
- Blackview Zeta: 5-inch, octa-core, Android KitKat
- HP Launches New Desktop Lineup in SEA
- New Line of HP Pavilion Notebooks Arrive in SEA
- Fluxmob Stealth Bolt 3000mAh Power Bank
- SIM Card Registration Act Gets a Nod From The House
- Did Apple Accidentally Leak the iPhone 5C Successor?
- GoT: Sons of Winter Release Date Announced
- Razer Intros Firefly, A Mousepad That Lights Up!
- Huawei Honor 4C Review
- Sun releases postpaid plans for Xiaomi Mi Pad
- List of Stores Where You Can Officially Buy an Asus Zenfone 2
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power now available for Php5K
- Google Tone: A Cool Way To Share URLs Using Sound
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus First Impressions
- Huawei Honor 4X in the Flesh, First Impressions
- Huawei Unveils Internet of Things OS Called LiteOS
- Actual Pictures of Cherry Mobile Flare XL Leaked
- Nikon made a camera that turns your dog into a “pho-dog-rapher”
- OPPO R7 and R7 Plus becomes official
- PAL forbids bringing Li-Ion batteries on cargo carriage
- Top 10 cities in the Philippines with ‘fastest’ Internet
- ReVault is a wireless and wearable hard drive
- Lenovo A7000 with Dolby ATMOS Review
- PH Internet – currently one of the slowest in Asia and entire world
- Apple Watch Sport unofficially lands in PH
- Apple intros 15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
- All-new Ford Everest officially launches, gets local price
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- best budget android phone 2015 philippines/1x1.png
- lg gpro f240/1x1.png
- red wap xxx video download indian/1x1.png/1x1.png
- lg gpro f240
- pocket wifi manila/1x1.png
- globe super surf cap/1x1.png
- latest gadgets made in philippines
- Nude Actress Themes Nokia com
- published news upcoming news submit a new story gr
- what is the best internet connection in the philip
- red wap xxx video mobile/1x1.png/1x1.png
- best internet in the philippines/1x1.png
- best internet connection in the philippines/1x1.pn
- cheapest internet connection in philippines/1x1.pn
- top 10 smartphones in the philippines/1x1.png
- fastest internet sim in philippines/1x1.png
- best internet in the philippines
- cheapest internet connection in philippines
Home | Search : "google nexus 7 review"
Articles tagged for: google nexus 7 review
August 21, 2012
August 20, 2013
Google re-introduced its most successful tablet in 2012 with a more powerful version of the Nexus 7. It’s lighter, thinner, faster, better — check out our full review of the Google Nexus 7 2013 after the break.
April 01, 2015
More or less a month ago, Google released an update to Android Lollipop that came along with the releases of Android One devices, named Android 5.1. Today, I just received an OTA (over-the-air) update on my Google Nexus 5, prompting me to update.
March 20, 2015
In addition to Chinese manufacturing conglomerate Huawei, Tech giant LG is also set to make a new Nexus device once again after a year of hiatus, according to reports from the Korean media.
February 20, 2015
During the Android One launching event, members of the media are given the opportunity to take home either the Cherry Mobile One or the MyPhone Uno. We were initially gunning for the Android One handset from CM, but instead we’ve received the latter which we will take a closer look at in this review.
January 04, 2015
Delivering fresh and relevant contents have always been the life and blood of YugaTech. As such, we strive to be the first to review gadgets both here and abroad which, sometimes, require us to invest our own money to buy devices, so we can review them early and share them with you before you decide […]
January 01, 2015
Each year, we look back at all the hundreds of gadget reviews we’ve made and let the numbers decide. Our ranking of the top 50 devices in 2014 is based on their actual pageviews for the year.
December 22, 2014
Happy Mobile is just a new entrant into the local scene but that doesn’t mean their offerings aren’t as competitive as the others. The Happy Mobile D-Lite looks like a stunner for its price, but is this a good smartphone overall? Read on and find out.
November 22, 2014
For the past few months, my LG Google Nexus 5 was starting to feel boring and outdated. It was also restarting randomly for no apparent reason and Google just told me to try and uninstall apps (and if all else fails, factory reset to fix the problem). With the Android 5.0 OTA update still on the […]
November 19, 2014
October 16, 2014
With the official announcement of the Nexus 6 and after we pit it against the Galaxy Note 4, we now match it up against a contender from Apple — the iPhone 6 Plus. How would these two fare in terms of specs? Find out.
October 16, 2014
Along with the new Nexus 6, Google also announced the Nexus 9 – an 8.9-inch tablet manufactured by HTC and will serve as a successor to the now ageing Nexus 10.
October 07, 2014
After seeing the leaked specs of Google’s Nexus 6 (aka Motorola Shamu/Nexus X), a benchmark now surfaces with quite impressive scores.
October 07, 2014
The upcoming Nexus 9 tablet is just around the corner as multiple sources confirm the device’s existence. Taiwan’s National Communications Commission and Twitter leaker @upleaks give us a preview.
October 04, 2014
September’s got a lot of surprises tucked under its sleeve. We’ve kicked off October (in local time) with the Windows 10 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launch announcements. What more can we expect from the other tech giants this month?
August 12, 2014
When the Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 came out a lot were debating if this could go head-to-head with the Google Nexus 7 2013 thanks to its lower price tag and extra features. To find out, let’s compare the two 7-inchers in a spec battle to see which one has the advantage on paper.
June 29, 2014
After giving you guys an in-depth look of the Infinity and Spectrum, it’s time for us to shift the spotlight over to its pleather-backed sibling, the Cherry Mobile Omega Icon. Check out our full review after the jump.
As some of you may know, the Cherry Mobile Flare S2 carries the same camera sensor used in Google Nexus 5. We did a little test to see if this sub-Php5K smartphone can really produce the same quality of photos with a Google-branded device.
June 11, 2014
In this Quick Review, we take a look at Cherry Mobile’s imaging-focused smartphone – the Flare S2. It is the successor to the previous Flare S and is equipped with the same camera sensor as the Google Nexus 5.
June 04, 2014
Yesterday proved to be a big day for Apple as the company released the latest iteration of their mobile OS. Not to be outdone by their rival, Google also began seeding factory images of the revamped Android KitKat version 4.4.3 for all supported Nexus and GPE devices.
May 17, 2014
It seems like Nexus owners won’t be waiting much longer to be upgraded to Android 4.4.3. According to reports, the KitKat update will be rolling out to Nexus smartphones and tablets starting the end of next week.
April 11, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is the 5th-generation of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S line and, like the Apple iPhone, has gone thru many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S5 after the break.
February 17, 2014
The Motorola Moto G is one of the company’s most recent and most affordable offering after it was acquired by Google. Let’s find out if this is the best Android smartphone in its class and price category after reading our full review.
February 01, 2014
And just like that, the first month of the new year is officially over. But before we welcome February and gear up for Valentine’s Day, let’s take a look at the gadget reviews we’ve done last month. This includes the Google Nexus 5, three Cherry Mobile smartphones, an NVidia Shield, and a GoPro Hero+.
February 01, 2014
Huawei isn’t exactly the first company to come in to mind when it comes to Android tablets, and their recent efforts didn’t help either in establishing a firm foothold in the tablet scene. But we think that’s about to change with the upcoming MediaPad X1 7.0 which is touted to go toe-to-toe with the Nexus […]