- Sony Xperia Z2 to be offered by Smart
- Android smartphones you can buy for Php5,990 or less
- Sony launches new Xperia devices in the Philippines
- OnePlus One smartphone fits 5.5” display in 5” body
- Nokia X officially lands in the Philippines for Php5,990
- Dong Nguyen considers return of Flappy Bird
- HP 8 announced, with free 25GB lifetime cloud storage
- Nexus 10 2 rumored to be HTC-made with 2k display
- Titanfall now out for PC, Xbox One starting at Php2k
- Bezels of ZTE Nubia X6 are amazingly thin
- Nexus 8 to run Intel Moorefield and Android ‘Lollipop’?
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: The Mini Review
- Makati and Pasig, among the Selfiest Cities in the World
- Apple seeds iOS 7.1 update
- Nokia Lumia 630 leaked ahead of launch
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas warns public about Bitcoin
- HBO brings streamed media to portable devices
- Funny and amazing stuff about tech in the Philippines
- Samsung Galaxy S5 prepaid kit price — Php34,990
- Samsung Galaxy S5 free on Globe Plan 2499
- Google Nexus 6 concept image – how thin is enough?
- Starmobile Diamond X1 Review
- Oppo Find 7 images leak, shows its sexy design
- JAYS t-JAYS One Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-order for Galaxy S5, arrives next month
- Spotted: HP Slate7 Extreme for Php13,990
- Huawei Kirin 920 benchmarked, beats Snapdragon 801
- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "how to activate smart 3g on galaxy tab"
Articles tagged for: how to activate smart 3g on galaxy tab
August 20, 2012
July 31, 2013
Lenovo pumped their newest flagship smartphone, the K900, with an Intel Atom processor instead of the more popular chips like Mediatek or Qualcomm Snapdragon. This drew both praises and criticisms especially from those who used to number of cores. Check out our full review of the Lenovo K900 if it did make the cut.
May 29, 2013
With the trend of smartphones getting thinner, lighter and yet packing more features, it’s not only seen in flagship phones but into mid-range phones as well. Let’s see if the Alcatel One Touch Idol proves its worthiness.
May 20, 2013
It looks like the new standard for a flagship phone is now pegged at 5-inches and comes with a quad-core chip. That’s where the O+ 8.15 is sitting at right now. Check out our full review after the break.
November 13, 2012
The first thing that comes in to mind when we hear the word Nokia PureView 808 is its 41MP image sensor. However, we can’t help but wonder if it’s all there is to it? Head past the break to find out our thoughts about this cameraphone.
July 23, 2012
Another challenger in the game of dual-SIM Android smartphones is HTC’s new creation, the Desire V. It features a 4.0-inch LCD screen, Beats Audio enhancement, dual-sim capabilities as well as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich — sounds good so far, but does it have what it takes to beat the other players within this segment? […]
May 19, 2012
Now that you’ve seen our first impression of the Xperia Sola and how it’s somehow different from its siblings, let’s delve deeper and uncover its other features. Catch our unboxing and full review after the break.