- Nokia Normandy could be an entry-level Android phone
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition announced
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition announced
- BBK to unveil world’s first smartphone with 2K resolution
- Viber Out now available worldwide
- New i-FlashDrive HD Gen2 now supports Android
- Nikon firmware update nullifies third-party batteries
- Nokia announces BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Qualcomm outs Snapdragon 410 SoC, 64-bit with LTE
- Globe to offer iPad Air and Mini Retina on Dec. 19
- Samsung Galaxy J officially announced
- Twitter to allow access on mobile phones without Internet
- LG G Pad 8.3 now on Smart Bro Plan 999
- Smart to offer iPad Air and Mini with Retina
- Kata Venus 3 arrives, priced at Php3,999
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini Review
- Samsung releases teaser video for Galaxy J
- ASUS Padfone mini 4.3 leaks ahead of launch
- Acer Liquid Z3 Quick Review
- Sony Xperia Z1 free on Smart Plan 1500
- Adidas miCoach Smart Run now available in the PH
- Assassin’s Creed: Pirates hits App Store & Play Store
- Download a copy of your Gmail and Google Calendar data
- InCase opens flagship store in SM Aura
- Nexus 5 receives much-needed camera update
- Amazon sells Remote Controlled Flying F*ck
- Xbox One & PlayStation 4 priced below Php40k
- Honda makes smartphone case with an emergency airbag
- Cherry Mobile outs Omega XL and Omega HD 2X
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: how to avail samsung
April 29, 2013
March 29, 2013
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is still far from the hands of many, but you can always pretend like you have it anyway – through these files that are made available for download – from wallpapers to ringtones, it’s got you covered.
December 09, 2013
After some teasing, the Samsung Galaxy J has been officially unveiled in Taiwan, featuring a 5-inch Full HD display, a Snapdragon 800 CPU, and 4K Ultra HD video recording capabilities.
November 25, 2013
Samsung has announced the successor to last year’s Galaxy Grand, the Galaxy Grand 2. Now packing a slightly larger display with better resolution and a quad-core CPU.
October 18, 2013
Samsung’s flagship 10-incher left us with really good first impressions thanks to its great design, build, and beefy specs. But can it deliver the same quality in terms of performance and usability? Find out the answer by reading our review of the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition after the jump.
October 16, 2013
The Galaxy Round, Samsung’s first smartphone to sport a curved display finally gets unboxed. So if you’re curious to see what’s inside the Round’s packaging then check out the video below.
October 09, 2013
Remember those flexible OLED displays that Samsung loved showcasing? Well it’s here now in the form of the Galaxy Round!
September 27, 2013
SM Aura Premier, BGC – Samsung has officially launched in the country last night the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 and its camera-equipped companion smartwatch, the Galaxy Gear.
September 23, 2013
We received a tip from one of our readers that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now available in stores. The listed retail price — Php36,990.
September 10, 2013
Probably the most talked-about device that came out in this year’s Consumer Electronics Unlimited event (IFA) here in Berlin would be the Samsung Galaxy Gear, a companion smartwatch to the Galaxy Note 3.
September 08, 2013
After the Unpacked 2013: Episode 2 event at the Tempodrom in Berlin, Samsung also joined the rest of the brands in IFA by showcasing all of its new devices and appliances to the media and the public. We got a second round to check out the Galaxy Note 3.
September 05, 2013
Samsung has also refreshed their Galaxy Note 10.1 and called the model the 2014 Edition. It’s basically a hardware and software upgrade to their flagship tablet that matches the Galaxy Note 3.
September 05, 2013
Samsung’s smartwatch companion watch is officially launched here in Berlin, Germany during the global event called Unpacked 2013: Episode 2. Dubbed the Samsung Galaxy Gear, the device is worn like a digital watch but is a companion device to the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
September 05, 2013
We’re live here in Berlin for the Samsung Unpacked 2013: Episode 2, days before the IFA opens on the 6th. Samsung has finally unveiled the new Galaxy Note 3.
August 15, 2013
Samsung’s Android-powered clamshell-type smartphone is real and it’s officially out. It’s called the Samsung SCH-W789 Hennessy and sports dual-touchscreen displays and runs Android Jellybean.
August 11, 2013
Launched in London back in June, the Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite has finally reached local stores with a starting price of Php29,995. The ATIV Book 9 Lite features an SSD storage with an S Quad Core 1.4GHz processor.
August 03, 2013
Samsung Series 7 Chronos ultrabooks from last year has been completely renamed to be part of the new convention call ATIV Book. The mobile gaming category is the Samsung ATIV Book 7 which is now available with the base specs starting at Php57,900.
July 27, 2013
July 18, 2013
The biggest handset on Samsung’s Galaxy lineup, the Galaxy Mega 6.3 (GT-i9200), is now available through Smart’s postpaid plans or prepaid kit.
July 05, 2013
Samsung has announced its latest addition to the WB series of long-zoom cameras – the WB110, sporting a 20 megapixel sensor and 26x optical zoom.
June 30, 2013
It came out of nowhere, and after months of waiting — it’s finally out. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Zoom Mini Plus 6.3 is the company’s next flagship phone, and it features a combination of all the things that you would actually look for in a phone.
June 25, 2013
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is probably going to be a hit the same way the S3 Mini was when it arrives in the Philippines. We got a quick hands-on of the device back in London during the global launch last week.
June 23, 2013
The Galaxy S4 Active is Samsung first attempt at water-proofing their flagship smartphone. With an IP67 rating, the S4 Active is dust-resistant and can tolerate being submerged in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
June 21, 2013
At first glance, it’s a bit confusing to figure out if the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is indeed a compact camera or a smartphone with really large camera lens. We got a quick hands-on yesterday here in London just in time for the global launch we’re covering.
June 21, 2013
Probably the most surprising product to be launched today by Samsung here in London is the Android-powered Samsung Galaxy NX, the first mirrorless inter-changeable camera running an Android Jellybean OS.