- Funny and amazing stuff about tech in the Philippines
- Samsung Galaxy S5 prepaid kit price — Php34,990
- Samsung Galaxy S5 free on Globe Plan 2499
- Google Nexus 6 concept image – how thin is enough?
- Starmobile Diamond X1 Review
- Oppo Find 7 images leak, shows its sexy design
- JAYS t-JAYS One Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-order for Galaxy S5, arrives next month
- Spotted: HP Slate7 Extreme for Php13,990
- Huawei Kirin 920 benchmarked, beats Snapdragon 801
- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Apple bags patent on curved display, virtual buttons, etc
- WB Games & Rocksteady previews Batman: Arkham Knight
- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Throwback Thursday: YugaTech’s top old-school phones
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming 2nd week of April for Php18,990
- Sony Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual get priced
- Boat and bus hybrid to ferry commuters on Pasig River
- Trend Micro warns users of malware-ridden Cat pictures
- Sony Socialife App now available for non-Xperia devices
- Corning Gorilla Glass vs Sapphire Glass
- Sony Xperia Z2 tablet coming mid-April for Php33,190
- Nokia X launching in the Philippines on March 11
- Sony Xperia Z2 arriving in April for Php33,990
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "how to avail samsung"
Articles tagged for: how to avail samsung
April 29, 2013
March 29, 2013
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is still far from the hands of many, but you can always pretend like you have it anyway – through these files that are made available for download – from wallpapers to ringtones, it’s got you covered.
March 10, 2014
Globe Telecom will start accepting pre-orders of the new Samsung Galaxy S5 today with the Platinum Subscribers getting first dibs on the handsets which will be offered in various plans.
March 04, 2014
Most likely in preparation for Galaxy S5′s arrival, the Great Samsung Sale is now ongoing. The company claims that this is the biggest sale of the year and it will only last until March 23, 2014. Products like Galaxy Note 3, S4 Active, S4 Zoom, and many more are included. See all the discounted products […]
February 25, 2014
Along with Samsung’s announcement of the Galaxy S5 and their Gear smartwatches, the Gear Fit takes aim at the physically active. It utilizes an accelerometer, a gyroscope sensor and a heart rate monitor to keep track of your fitness and it comes with a few more apps and features that will work well with your […]
February 25, 2014
Hot off announcement, the Samsung Galaxy S5 is now official! It’s different from what we predicted by a long shot, and is surely varying from all the hype, but it does offer a few surprising things. It packs a slightly larger 5.1-inch 1080p display, a faster 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 quad-core CPU with Adreno 330 graphics, […]
February 23, 2014
Well that didn’t take long. Following @evleaks’ recent tweets about the new Gear smartwatches, Samsung has officially unveiled the Tizen-powered Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo.
February 22, 2014
Jolla has just announced that its Sailfish OS will soon be available for download for select devices running Google’s Android OS.
February 21, 2014
We’ve seen the Samsung NX30 before and (we) got excited for its launch. It’s just been made available to the public today, so if you’re looking for a camera with an easy and efficient way of uploading media online then you might want to check this out.
February 18, 2014
Samsung has announced the Galaxy Core LTE, the company’s latest iteration to the Galaxy Core line of Android smartphones that packs a 4.5-inch screen, dual-core CPU, NFC, and 4G LTE connectivity.
January 16, 2014
Samsung has just made official their new 7-inch lightweight Android slate, the dual-core-powered Galaxy Tab 3 Lite.
January 12, 2014
Samsung‘s next flagship phone is launching early this year (most likely March or April), and what we have are only bits and pieces of rumors, speculations, leaks & patents. This allowed us to take all the preliminary information that we have on the Galaxy S5 and combine it to produce an early visualization of the […]
January 08, 2014
To complement the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Samsung also announced more affordable yet powerful versions of their Android tablets with the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Tab Pro 10.1 and Tab Pro 12.2.
January 03, 2014
Along with the new mirrorless camera, Samsung also unveiled their upcoming Android-powered point-and-shoot camera dubbed as the Galaxy Camera 2.
January 03, 2014
While most of us are still trying to shake off our holiday hangover, Samsung is already off to an aggressive start unveiling their latest mirrorless camera, the NX30, along with a pair of NX-Mount lenses and an external flash.
December 30, 2013
HDTVs are really starting to become old news as more UHDTVs (Ultra High Definition Television) are entering the market. Samsung wastes no time and brings us its latest and largest UHDTV to date.
December 20, 2013
Samsung wants to dominate yet another product category in the Philippines, and this time it’s the Solid State Drive (SSD) market with the introduction of two new capacity drives.
December 18, 2013
Smartphones with a set physical button for navigation have somewhat become a rare commodity nowadays. And while most users have already grown accustomed to the Android’s capacitive keys, there are still a few people who prefer having a tangible key on their handset.
December 17, 2013
Samsung Electronics has launched the Smartphone GamePad and Mobile Console app to transform Galaxy smartphones or tablets into portable gaming consoles.
December 12, 2013
Samsung continues its time-honored tradition of pimping some of their note-worthy handsets months after its release. This time around, they’ve come up with a Swarovski-studded version of the Galaxy S4 (i9500) which recently made its debut in Thailand.
December 09, 2013
After some teasing, the Samsung Galaxy J has been officially unveiled in Taiwan, featuring a 5-inch Full HD display, a Snapdragon 800 CPU, and 4K Ultra HD video recording capabilities.
November 25, 2013
Samsung has announced the successor to last year’s Galaxy Grand, the Galaxy Grand 2. Now packing a slightly larger display with better resolution and a quad-core CPU.
October 18, 2013
Samsung’s flagship 10-incher left us with really good first impressions thanks to its great design, build, and beefy specs. But can it deliver the same quality in terms of performance and usability? Find out the answer by reading our review of the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition after the jump.
October 16, 2013
The Galaxy Round, Samsung’s first smartphone to sport a curved display finally gets unboxed. So if you’re curious to see what’s inside the Round’s packaging then check out the video below.
October 09, 2013
Remember those flexible OLED displays that Samsung loved showcasing? Well it’s here now in the form of the Galaxy Round!