- Sony puts 2-in-1 USB Flash Drive
- O+ Imagine first impressions, initial review
- Smart offers Nexus 5 at Plan 1500, Php23k on pre-paid
- Sony Walkman NWZ-WH505 now available locally
- Phottix outs Strato TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon
- ASUS Padfone mini 4.3 officially launched
- Nokia Normandy could be an entry-level Android phone
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition announced
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition announced
- BBK to unveil world’s first smartphone with 2K resolution
- Viber Out now available worldwide
- New i-FlashDrive HD Gen2 now supports Android
- Nikon firmware update nullifies third-party batteries
- Nokia announces BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Qualcomm outs Snapdragon 410 SoC, 64-bit with LTE
- Globe to offer iPad Air and Mini Retina on Dec. 19
- Samsung Galaxy J officially announced
- Twitter to allow access on mobile phones without Internet
- LG G Pad 8.3 now on Smart Bro Plan 999
- Smart to offer iPad Air and Mini with Retina
- Kata Venus 3 arrives, priced at Php3,999
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini Review
- Samsung releases teaser video for Galaxy J
- ASUS Padfone mini 4.3 leaks ahead of launch
- Acer Liquid Z3 Quick Review
- Sony Xperia Z1 free on Smart Plan 1500
- Adidas miCoach Smart Run now available in the PH
- Assassin’s Creed: Pirates hits App Store & Play Store
- Download a copy of your Gmail and Google Calendar data
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: iPad
December 09, 2013
December 09, 2013
Smart has recently announced that they will be adding the new Apple iPads, namely the iPad Air and the iPad Mini with Retina Display.
December 05, 2013
The Apple iPad may just be a portable computing device for most of us, but in the hands of a gifted artist like Kyle Lambert, it can be a medium to make stunning and near-identical portraits using only fingers and a drawing app.
November 18, 2013
Apple’s website & retail stores do not have it yet as of the moment, but other retailers are starting to sell it along with the iPad Air early – the new iPad Mini with Retina Display can now be purchased locally at Villman.
October 23, 2013
Alongside the new iPad Mini with Retina display, Apple also introduced the latest generation of their 9.7-inch slate which is surprisingly called the iPad Air.
October 23, 2013
After spending its fair share of time in the rumor mill and doing a quick pose for a number of leaksters, the iPad Mini with Retina Display has made its official debut alongside its new 9.7-inch counterpart.
October 22, 2013
So it seems that BBM for the iPhone and the iPad is now also available on the iTunes App Store today, just like on Google Play Store.
October 09, 2013
Mark your calendars! As Nokia will be holding a big event on the 22nd and Microsoft will be outing their new Surface tablets, Apple is reported to be announcing the 5th-generation iPad & the new iPad Mini on the same day along with the Mac Pro & OS X Mavericks sharing the spotlight.
July 25, 2013
In celebration of their 10th year anniversary, NEO launched the OmniPad R72 which will be offered alongside their current data-enabled offering, the M71-3G.
May 18, 2013
Smart Communications is now offering the 4th Gen iPad and the iPad Mini powered by Smart LTE starting at Plan 499.
May 17, 2013
Quietly released in the Philippines and offering an affordable 3G Jellybean tablet is the Neo OmniPAD. It features dual-SIM 3G connectivity and it runs on a dual-core CPU with 1GB RAM.
May 06, 2013
Those who are waiting for the next iteration of the iPad Mini with Retina display might just have to wait a little longer as reports are saying that it will come out in the third-quarter of this year.
February 06, 2013
Last week, Apple announced the 128GB version of the iPad 4, giving potential buyers four storage options to choose from. Now it lands on the online Philippine Apple store starting with a Php39k price tag.
January 30, 2013
The reports turned out to be true as Apple has just announced the 128GB variant of the iPad 4 – the largest internal storage for an iPad yet.
January 29, 2013
Just recently, we reported that a 128GB version of the iPad may be coming. We guess that the 5th-gen Apple iPad is just around the corner as the back plate leaks – and from it we can get an idea of what it will look like.
January 28, 2013
Apple has recently released the fifth Beta version of their upcoming iOS 6.1 to certified iOS developers. But unlike the previous releases, this iteration has something big in store for iOS users besides the typical OS improvements and bug fixes.
December 22, 2012
The iPad Mini is one of those more daring moves Apple has made recently. Despite its previous pronouncements that they won’t make any tablet smaller than 10 inches, they’ve now given up to the idea that a 7-inch could be the ideal size. Check our full review of the iPad Mini after the break.
December 21, 2012
November 17, 2012
November 11, 2012
Saw this little USB device in action last week and was impressed by how easy and usable it is especially for iDevice users who tend to carry a lot of media files and transfer them between from and to their laptops/PCs.
November 02, 2012
We arrived today here in Singapore to attend the launching of HTC’s Windows Phone 8 handsets as well as the upgraded HTC One X+. We managed to visit an Apple reseller store at the Changi airport to buy us an iPad Mini.
October 29, 2012
It hasn’t been a week since Apple announced the iPad Mini, but a Chinese manufacturer has already unveiled a clone called GooPad Mini and plans to sell it at more reasonable price as compared to the real thing.
October 25, 2012
Six months after Apple announced the new iPad (or more commonly referred to as the iPad 3), they now announce its successor — the iPad 4. Six months is really too close to introduce a new model so we wonder why.
October 24, 2012
Apple’s first contender in the 7-inch tablet arena was announced earlier today in the form of the iPad Mini. Now let’s find out how it fares by doing a head-to-head spec comparison with a different 7-inch beast, the Google Nexus 7.
October 24, 2012
Apple had saved their best device for last as the rumored iPad Mini was the last device that was unveiled during the event. Along with the announcement of the 7.9-inch iPad, the Cupertino based company also introduced the successor of the New iPad dubbed as the 4th Generation iPad.