- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Review
- Android pisses on Apple logo, Google apologizes after
- Innovateck Windows stick has twice the capacity of other portable PC
- Kingston HyperX Cloud II Review
- CH-Auto flaunts China’s first electric sports car
- Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia C3 get Android Lollipop treatment
- Acer shows off hardcore Predator gaming lineup
- Acer expands business to the US w/ its Liquid M220
- Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System Review
- LG G4 price confirmed to cost higher than Galaxy S6
- Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE Now Official
- Lenovo reveals its K80 with 4GB RAM and 4000mAh battery
- Acer launches its first curved G-Sync gaming monitor
- Elephone’s next device boots Windows 10 & Android 5.0
- Acer intros Iconia One 8 and Tab 10, targets budget-conscious users
- Acer teases Liquid X2 w/ 4000mAh battery and tri-SIM slots
- How Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is like FF8
- Facebook averages 1.44 billion active users each month
- Xiaomi announces the Mi 4i smartphone
- Acer Iconia Tab 8 (A1-840) now on Villman for Php7K
- Huawei Ascend G6 gets a price cut, now costs Php7K
- Mortal Kombat X now available for Android
- Facebook introduces Hello dialer app for Android
- Google introduces Project Fi wireless service
- O+ Convertible: 11.6-inch, Windows laptop-tablet
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE lands in PH for Php12K
- LG G Stylo: 5.7-inch, LTE, 3,000mAh battery
- Blackview introduces Hero 1 and Hero 2 action cameras
- Limited Edition Honda Jazz and CR-V now available
- 8 Ways to Tech Up Your Brand New Basic Car
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- nokia x4 android price
- eee xxnx cim
- how to change theme of cherry mobile
- google now philippines
- wifi router price philippines/1x1.png
- where to buy cheap iphone 4 in the philippines/1x1
- msi x370 philippines/1x1.png
- top 10 smartphones below 10k/1x1.png
- Sony a5000
- msi x370 philippines
- Polaroid Carbon 3.5/1x1.png
- smart internet apn setting/1x1.png
- list of stores in sm san lazaro/1x1.png
- intel core i5 laptop price philippines/1x1.png
- best cheap tablet philippines/1x1.png
- pinoy porn sites list/1x1.png
- yug smart phone update/1x1.png
- Singapore xnxx
- how to check tin number online philippines/1x1.png
- 3gp pinay sex scandal free download for mobile/1x1
Home | Search : "ics update for note philippines"
Articles tagged for: ics update for note philippines
April 20, 2012
November 17, 2011
When Samsung first unveiled the Galaxy Note, I had mixed feelings with the device. It’s got the genes of an impressive smartphone but a form factor that’s inching towards the tablet category. After having over a week’s time with the Samsung Galaxy Note and I’d like to share my verdict. Check out the full review […]
August 21, 2008
Today, I got to see and check out the iPhone 3G which will be released by Globe Telecom to the public tomorrow (August 22). I took tons of pictures and played with the device for a while. Here are my first impressions:
August 02, 2005
Blogging is slowly becoming a popular alternative to mainstream media. Even mainstream media has already recognized blogging as a tool for gathering news while others even use blog entries to quote interviews in their news articles. The social phenomenon that is blogging has already made a significant change on how information is disseminated thru the […]
April 25, 2015
This is our 3rd Zenfone 2 review this month and this time, we have the high-end variant of the handset — the ZE551ML which sports a full HD display, quad-core 1.8GHz processor and 4GB of RAM. In this article, we will tackle the Zenfone 2 ZE551ML and complete the whole review series.
April 12, 2015
Apple’s newest MacBook has just arrived in the Philippines, along with refreshed MacBook Airs and a new MacBook Pro with Force Touch, all with their respective configurations and prices, but which one should you look into and buy? Read on to find out!
April 11, 2015
Asus is set to release the Zenfone 2 in the Philippines sometime in May so everyone is excited to see how the second generation will fare. In this article, we share with you the Zenfone 2 ZE550ML review.
February 20, 2015
During the Android One launching event, members of the media are given the opportunity to take home either the Cherry Mobile One or the MyPhone Uno. We were initially gunning for the Android One handset from CM, but instead we’ve received the latter which we will take a closer look at in this review.
January 30, 2015
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon series of mobile chips are known for their prowess and stability. They recently introduced the Snapdragon 810 processor that aims to accomplish an array of tasks, but have only graced a select number of devices so far. So for now, we take a look at some of the best smartphones out in the market […]
November 24, 2014
The cool folks from Nikon Philippines are giving away a Nikon Coolpix S3600 to one of our regular readers. Check out the mechanics below.
October 08, 2014
Along with the ROG Crossblade Ranger, ASUS Philippines also sent us one of their fairly new graphics card with quite a mouthful-of-a-name for review. Folks, meet the ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC Edition (told you it’s a mouthful) or in short, Strix-GTX750Ti-OC-2GD5.
July 21, 2014
We’re more than halfway through the year once again and we’re here with another top 10 list, this one being for smartphones with prices below Php10,000. If you’re looking for great phones at this budget, then it’s time to read on!
June 23, 2014
The Xiaomi Mi 3 made a really good impression when it first launched in China last year. The flagship packs good aesthetics, high-end specs, and a very aggressive price tag – features that all consumers are longing for in a smartphone. Now that it has finally made its way to the Philippines, is Xiaomi posed […]
April 11, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is the 5th-generation of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S line and, like the Apple iPhone, has gone thru many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S5 after the break.
February 22, 2014
The ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T, is a device that aims to turn a powerful Android slate into a productivity notebook with its full sized keyboard, touch pad, USB port and extra battery. So far it has left us with good first impressions, now let’s find out what it has to offer in full by reading […]
February 17, 2014
The Motorola Moto G is one of the company’s most recent and most affordable offering after it was acquired by Google. Let’s find out if this is the best Android smartphone in its class and price category after reading our full review.
December 29, 2013
Globally announced back in November during our coverage in Abu Dhabi, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is set to arrive in the Philippines on January 2014. Check out our full review of the Nokia Lumia 1520 after the jump.
October 24, 2013
If you’re on a tight budget on getting your new smartphone and you want the best bang for your buck, then look no more as we’ve got you covered! Here are our top 10 smartphones under Php15k for October 2013.
October 09, 2013
Remember those flexible OLED displays that Samsung loved showcasing? Well it’s here now in the form of the Galaxy Round!
September 30, 2013
Once a year, Apple would introduce the new model of their very popular iPhone. This year is a first as Apple introduced not one, but two, iPhone models — the iPhone 5c and the iPhone 5s. So we bought these 2 models to test and review. Check out our full review of the iPhone 5s […]
September 11, 2013
Apple today officially announced the iPhone 5S, the successor to last year’s popular iPhone 5. Included in the announcement is the iPhone 5C.
September 10, 2013
Probably the most talked-about device that came out in this year’s Consumer Electronics Unlimited event (IFA) here in Berlin would be the Samsung Galaxy Gear, a companion smartwatch to the Galaxy Note 3.
August 20, 2013
Google re-introduced its most successful tablet in 2012 with a more powerful version of the Nexus 7. It’s lighter, thinner, faster, better — check out our full review of the Google Nexus 7 2013 after the break.
July 26, 2013
After spending two solid weeks with the BlackBerry Q10 and using it as our primary phone for the whole duration, we think we have everything we need to give you guys our full review of the QWERTY counterpart of the Z10.
July 19, 2013
At present, there are a lot of smartphones to choose from and it’s really getting confusing on which one to get. If you are on a tight budget and eyeing on a brand new smartphone, you should check out our rundown of our top 10 smartphones under Php20,000 that are available now.