- Nexus 10 2 rumored to be HTC-made with 2k display
- Titanfall now out for PC, Xbox One starting at Php2k
- Bezels of ZTE Nubia X6 are amazingly thin
- Nexus 8 to run Intel Moorefield and Android ‘Lollipop’?
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: The Mini Review
- Makati and Pasig, among the Selfiest Cities in the World
- Apple seeds iOS 7.1 update
- Nokia Lumia 630 leaked ahead of launch
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas warns public about Bitcoin
- HBO brings streamed media to portable devices
- Funny and amazing stuff about tech in the Philippines
- Samsung Galaxy S5 prepaid kit price — Php34,990
- Samsung Galaxy S5 free on Globe Plan 2499
- Google Nexus 6 concept image – how thin is enough?
- Starmobile Diamond X1 Review
- Oppo Find 7 images leak, shows its sexy design
- JAYS t-JAYS One Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-order for Galaxy S5, arrives next month
- Spotted: HP Slate7 Extreme for Php13,990
- Huawei Kirin 920 benchmarked, beats Snapdragon 801
- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Apple bags patent on curved display, virtual buttons, etc
- WB Games & Rocksteady previews Batman: Arkham Knight
- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "ipad 3 on globe telecom"
Articles tagged for: ipad 3 on globe telecom
December 09, 2013
May 31, 2012
Globe Telecoms has officially launched their postpaid offerings that will come bundled with the new iPad 3. As expected, the Apple tablet is being offered at discounted prices when you subscribe to a Tattoo Broadband plan.
May 30, 2012
The release of the new iPad 3 a bit delayed but it’s finally here. Globe Telecom did their own launch event last night to offer the WiFi+4G models and just this afternoon, the Apple Online Store also reflected the new iPad 3 as available.
May 24, 2012
Globe has sent out a release today that they will start offering the new iPad 3 + 4G starting May 29. This coincides with the official release of the new iPad in the Apple Online Store and local resellers.
May 18, 2012
It’s now confirmed that the new iPad (or the iPad 3) will be officially released in the Philippines on May 29, 2012.
September 06, 2010
Globe Telecom lent us their new toy — the mobile 3G router they call Globe MyFi. I’d like to share 10 things about the MyFi so you’re better informed about it before deciding to go and get one.
July 22, 2010
Just finished guesting at Mornings @ ANC with @tjmanotoc where we discussed portable WiFi hotspots powered by 3G networks. I brought my SmartBro Share-It while TJ has this Huawei E5/E5830 with him.
June 17, 2010
Globe hosted a lunch for the media this afternoon to introduce their very first Flagship Store in the country which is located at the Greenbelt 4. On display are live units of all high-end smartphones, an iPad 3G and the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S.
June 08, 2010
Despite the iPad not yet released by Apple in the Philippines, Globe Telecom is already offering an iPad 3G Data Plan. Together with the new micro-SIM card, get an unlimited 3G data plan for only Php999 per month.
May 28, 2010
Was just talking to Globe Telecom‘s head of corporate communications, and after showing her the iPad, she told me that Globe’s micro-SIM is already here.
December 14, 2011
Apple’s newest iteration of the iPhone was greeted with mixed reactions from the market. A lot has been said, both praises and disappointments, about what it should have been in the first place. Since the local launch of the iPhone 4S with Globe and Smart is just a couple of days away, let me share […]
July 14, 2011
We’re all too familiar with Android tablets and the iPad so when we were introduced to the BlackBerry Playbook with its own mobile operating system, we paused for a while to re-think the UI, navigation and over-all usability. Read our full review of RIM’s BlackBerry Playbook after the jump.
December 31, 2010
The year 2010 is among the most exciting year in the world of gadgets. Here on YugaTech, we try our best to acquire as many hot gadgets and cover as many stories as we can to share with you. Here’s our annual round-up of the 12 Hottest Gadgets for 2010 on YugaTech.
September 13, 2010
Apple has yet to release the iPhone 4 in the Philippines via its exclusive carrier Globe Telecom. Even before then, a lot has been said about this 4th generation iPhone — from the supposed antenna issues, the Retina Display, to Face Time and the modified form of multi-tasking feature. So check out our review of […]
August 05, 2010
So the Smart Bro micro-SIM that I mentioned last week arrived yesterday and I got a few additional information about the plan that came with it.