- Philippine internet slowest in ASEAN, way below average
- List of smartphones with longest battery life
- Samsung Galaxy S5 meets the Barrett M107A1
- Viber, WeChat and Line dominate PH chat app
- New Google Nexus phone to have sub-Php4K price
- Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- Moga Pro Power Controller Review
- Philips W6618, Android phone with 5,300mAh battery
- Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, and Tablet Z to get KitKat updates
- #TBT: Microsoft pays tribute to the man behind “Bliss”
- Virtual Visita Iglesia
- A working Project Ara phone only costs under Php4,400
- Google launches Camera app with Lens Blur
- Cherry Mobile Omega Spectrum Dragontrail Glass test
- LG G3 confirmed with 2K WQHD display, but 640 DPI?
- DOST supercomputer now up and running
- Future Smartwatches should ALL have this…
- Turn your iPhone into a Gameboy with G-Pad
- Cherry Mobile Omega Spectrum VS MyPhone Agua Rio
- Google contact lens with built-in microcameras patented
- Oppo Find 7a gets TWRP custom recovery
- Cherry Mobile Omega Spectrum now out for Php4,999
- Firmware v3.00 for Sony QX100 and QX10 now available
- Android 4.4.3 update for Nexus 5 available this April
- Android 4.4 update for Galaxy S3 and Note 2 arrives May
- Rumor: HTC may release a plastic One M8
- iPhone 5C 32GB now free on Smart All-In Plan 1800
- Chromebleed helps protect your PC from Heartbleed
- Amazon’s smartphone with four cameras for 3D holograms
- QHD AMOLED screen, the future of displays?
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "ipad 3 on globe telecom"
Articles tagged for: ipad 3 on globe telecom
December 09, 2013
May 31, 2012
Globe Telecoms has officially launched their postpaid offerings that will come bundled with the new iPad 3. As expected, the Apple tablet is being offered at discounted prices when you subscribe to a Tattoo Broadband plan.
May 30, 2012
The release of the new iPad 3 a bit delayed but it’s finally here. Globe Telecom did their own launch event last night to offer the WiFi+4G models and just this afternoon, the Apple Online Store also reflected the new iPad 3 as available.
May 24, 2012
Globe has sent out a release today that they will start offering the new iPad 3 + 4G starting May 29. This coincides with the official release of the new iPad in the Apple Online Store and local resellers.
May 18, 2012
It’s now confirmed that the new iPad (or the iPad 3) will be officially released in the Philippines on May 29, 2012.
September 06, 2010
Globe Telecom lent us their new toy — the mobile 3G router they call Globe MyFi. I’d like to share 10 things about the MyFi so you’re better informed about it before deciding to go and get one.
July 22, 2010
Just finished guesting at Mornings @ ANC with @tjmanotoc where we discussed portable WiFi hotspots powered by 3G networks. I brought my SmartBro Share-It while TJ has this Huawei E5/E5830 with him.
June 17, 2010
Globe hosted a lunch for the media this afternoon to introduce their very first Flagship Store in the country which is located at the Greenbelt 4. On display are live units of all high-end smartphones, an iPad 3G and the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S.
June 08, 2010
Despite the iPad not yet released by Apple in the Philippines, Globe Telecom is already offering an iPad 3G Data Plan. Together with the new micro-SIM card, get an unlimited 3G data plan for only Php999 per month.
May 28, 2010
Was just talking to Globe Telecom‘s head of corporate communications, and after showing her the iPad, she told me that Globe’s micro-SIM is already here.
December 14, 2011
Apple’s newest iteration of the iPhone was greeted with mixed reactions from the market. A lot has been said, both praises and disappointments, about what it should have been in the first place. Since the local launch of the iPhone 4S with Globe and Smart is just a couple of days away, let me share […]
July 14, 2011
We’re all too familiar with Android tablets and the iPad so when we were introduced to the BlackBerry Playbook with its own mobile operating system, we paused for a while to re-think the UI, navigation and over-all usability. Read our full review of RIM’s BlackBerry Playbook after the jump.
December 31, 2010
The year 2010 is among the most exciting year in the world of gadgets. Here on YugaTech, we try our best to acquire as many hot gadgets and cover as many stories as we can to share with you. Here’s our annual round-up of the 12 Hottest Gadgets for 2010 on YugaTech.
September 13, 2010
Apple has yet to release the iPhone 4 in the Philippines via its exclusive carrier Globe Telecom. Even before then, a lot has been said about this 4th generation iPhone — from the supposed antenna issues, the Retina Display, to Face Time and the modified form of multi-tasking feature. So check out our review of […]
August 05, 2010
So the Smart Bro micro-SIM that I mentioned last week arrived yesterday and I got a few additional information about the plan that came with it.