- Cherry Mobile outs Omega XL and Omega HD 2X
- Cherry Mobile Flare HD unveiled
- Real-life portraits done with an iPad
- Updated Bluetooth 4.1 announced
- Next generation USB will be reversible
- iPhone 5S prices around the world
- YugaTech Comprehensive Christmas Gadget Guide 2013
- Smart nabs exclusive rights to Google Nexus 5
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 arrives locally, starts at Php60k
- Conspiracy Theory: Technology’s Dark Role in the Future
- YotaPhone dual-screen smartphone goes on sale
- VSCO Cam now on Google Play Store
- LG begins global rollout of the G Flex
- Canon EOS M gets a refresh, promises faster AF
- Asus Transformer Book T100 First Impressions
- HP outs three affordable Tegra-powered Android tablets
- Dell Venue 8 Pro lands for Php18,999
- Lenovo launches Yoga Tablet 8 and Tablet 10
- Giveaway: O+ USA and YugaTech 25 Days of Christmas
- November Gadget Reviews Roundup
- Sailfish OS can be installed on existing Android devices
- Amazon will soon deliver packages using aerial drones
- 2D, or not 2D?: That Is The Question
- Epson gives back through “Gift of Brightness Program”
- LG G Pad 8.3 Review
- DevCon Philippines holds DevCon Summit 2013
- Infographic of 59 Social Media Shortcuts
- Motorola Moto G appears on Amazon for $179
- Test Drive: Hyundai Santa Fe 2013 2.2L R-eVGT 6AT
- HTC outs Desire 700, dual-SIM midrange smartphone
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: ipad 2 for sale philippines
December 21, 2012
November 23, 2012
The Apple Online Store Philippines today went on a sale with a number of media players and Macbooks selling with discounts. The discounts reach close to Php5,000 for the Macbooks.
April 25, 2012
Much has been said about the new iPad — stating with the “new” name, the same old design, the slightly beefed profile and the underwhelming specs. Only one thing remains and that’s the hyped up, beyond-HD display. Check out our full review of the new iPad after the break.
December 31, 2011
This is part of my year-ender series for 2011. We’ve done a ton of gadget reviews for 2011 and one of the key indicators that a gadget is hot or very interesting is by the number of pageviews it gets thru the years. Check out which devices got the most hits in 2011 after the […]
December 15, 2010
So the Apple Philippines Online Store has finally added the iPad to the online store (although the link still goes to a blank page) in preparation for the official release in the Philippines.
October 03, 2010
Here’s another interesting product from MiLi Philippines — a pico projector for the iPhone, iPod and iPad. That, plus a VGA adapter for laptops too.
June 01, 2012
According to a source, the regional Apple office has finally realized that their sales volume in the Philippines is already huge that it warrants they put up a physical store in the country. Yes, definitely a physical store that will compete with the premium resellers.
August 26, 2011
The HP TouchPad is the very first webOS tablet ever built, and probably the last and only one — after HP recently announced it will abandon all devices running on the platform. Check out our full review of the HP TouchPad after the jump.
April 01, 2011
We reported last month that Samsung Philippines will release a WiFi-only variant of their 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab. Turns out the tablet is already here in the Philippines and selling at a discounted price of just Php16,990.
November 27, 2010
Spent the entire day today at Akibahara, the mecca for all gadget-geeks. It’s everything I had imagined it to be and then some. So here’s the run-down.
September 05, 2010
So, I finally gave Apple’s new social network a try. iTunes Ping seems to be an attempt to connect music lovers and iTunes users, probably in the hopes of generating more music sales.
July 14, 2010
Amazon has refreshed its e-Reader with a graphite-colored Kindle DX. Still the same Kindle but with 50% better contrast and slightly cheaper than before.