- CAAP looking to limit the use of Drones in PH
- ASUS Zenfone 6 Review
- Sony A77 Mark II lands, priced at Php86,999
- New HTC J Butterfly launched, is a waterproof One M8
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 vs ASUS Zenfone 4: Specs comparison
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 unboxed, first impressions
- Sony RX100 Mark III priced locally at Php44,999
- Facebook shuts down built-in mobile chat service, moves to Messenger app
- Hugo Barra responds to Xiaomi’s privacy issues
- Cherry Mobile Fusion Aura and Life 2.0 discounted
- Xiaomi Redmi Note first impressions
- Cherry Mobile Omega Icon and Ruby get new affordable prices
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 launched, priced at Php3,999
- 24-karat Gold iPhone 6 now up for preorder for $4,495
- LG 105-inch Curved 4K TV now available for $117,000
- Canon outs PowerShot SX520 HS and SX400 IS superzoom cameras
- Apple releases updated Macbook Pro with Retina Display
- The Philippine Star app for the iPhone and iPad
- Huawei Ascend Mate 3 alleged specs and image revealed
- Heroes of The Storm early look: Blizzard’s DoTA & LoL
- Toyota goes Psy with Waku Doki viral video
- LG G3 now available under Globe’s MySUPERPLAN 1799
- Live Lock Screen Beta now on Windows Store
- ASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG launched, priced at Php5,995
- ASUS MeMO Pad 7 ME176CX now in the Philippines for Php6,995
- New lithium batteries can last two to three times longer
- Smart Bands/Watches look out, Keychains are also getting smarter
- CD-R King 4G/LTE Pocket Wi-Fi now available for Php3,990
- MyPhone launches Rio Craze, prized at Php1,999
- Flagship Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro official specs revealed
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "ipad2"
Articles tagged for: ipad2
October 04, 2011
April 29, 2011
The Philippine Apple Online Store went live earlier today with availability of the iPad 2 with shipments ranging from 1 to 2 weeks of order. Apple Premium Resellers will also be open to sell limited units starting today.
April 27, 2011
So it seems Apple really wanted to make the announcement themselves. The official press release of the launch of the iPad 2 in the Philippines after the jump.
March 22, 2011
And misses the Philippines, again. April isn’t really that far so we might be seeing more affordable iPad2′s in the local grey market (cheaper than the 36k we’re seeing). No specific date in April was made but that should be under 30 days.
March 22, 2011
So Research in Motion has finally announced the pricing of their BlackBerry Playbook tablet and guess what, they’ve actually matched the prices of Apple’s iPad2 WiFi line-up — starting with $499 for the 16GB model.
May 24, 2012
Globe has sent out a release today that they will start offering the new iPad 3 + 4G starting May 29. This coincides with the official release of the new iPad in the Apple Online Store and local resellers.
May 21, 2012
In the past months weâ€™ve covered a handful of affordable tablets from China. It came in different shapes and sizes and in all honesty they were pretty decently speced as well considering their price. Another Chinese manufactured tablet has recently landed in our doorsteps with the name Window N90 or YuanDao N90.
April 25, 2012
Much has been said about the new iPad — stating with the “new” name, the same old design, the slightly beefed profile and the underwhelming specs. Only one thing remains and that’s the hyped up, beyond-HD display. Check out our full review of the new iPad after the break.
March 08, 2012
Apple has finally launched its 3rd-generation iOS tablet, dousing all speculations that have been going around the internet for months. Today, Apple announces the new 3rd-gen iPad.
February 28, 2012
Huawei has once again surprised us with a powerful tablet that’s packed with all the Android goodness — a quad-core, full HD tablet called the Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD (FHD means full HD).
February 04, 2012
We had three giveaways last week and we’re making the announcements of winners all at the same time in this post. Check out all the winners after the jump.
January 31, 2012
This new leather case (Speck Wanderfolio) for the iPad 2 might not be officially released in the Philippines but we got a sample unit to try out and eventually give away to readers.
December 31, 2011
This is part of my year-ender series for 2011. We’ve done a ton of gadget reviews for 2011 and one of the key indicators that a gadget is hot or very interesting is by the number of pageviews it gets thru the years. Check out which devices got the most hits in 2011 after the […]
December 29, 2011
Yup, that’s true. You can even turn your iPhone 4 to a dual-SIM phone too. Got this GMate by SkyRoam the other month but since my 4G iPod Touch and iPad2 have not been jailbroken, I wasn’t able to use it.
December 27, 2011
Aside from the box of giveaways that Cliptec sent us, my own personal box has a lot of interesting accessories and trinkets in it. The best one so far is this 4-port USB travel charger.
October 29, 2011
We often get pitches/offers for gadget cases of all kinds but this one from Noreve came all the way from Saint-Tropez, France. And it’s no surprise that when you talked about France, it’s all about haute couture.
October 24, 2011
With the iOS5 update on the iPhone came the iCloud feature, a cloud-based storage for syncing files from your phone and PC. It definitely competed with the popular DropBox service that’s been around for years.
August 26, 2011
The HP TouchPad is the very first webOS tablet ever built, and probably the last and only one — after HP recently announced it will abandon all devices running on the platform. Check out our full review of the HP TouchPad after the jump.
July 22, 2011
We’ve had several encounters with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 before but this time, we actually have a review unit in our hands (and I know a lot of people are eagerly waiting for this tablet to be released in the Philippines).
July 09, 2011
In the last 3 days I’ve been going around here in Singapore, most of the stores would put tablets in the front display shelves. They’re obviously the stars of the season.
June 07, 2011
Apple today officially announced the next version of their popular mobile operating system, the iOS 5 which will be available to you iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch this July.
June 04, 2011
Announced back in January during the CES 2011 (and launched in the Philippines last month), the Acer Iconia Tab A500 is now available in stores and selling for just Php21,900 (16GB WiFi) — the very first Android 3.0 Honeycomb to land in local stores.
April 25, 2011
So it looks like the iPad 2 will be officially released in the Philippines this Friday. Now, that’s way earlier than what we expected before. Power Mac Center revealed the local launch date thru their FB page.
April 10, 2011
Just when we thought the iPad could not get any better, Apple released yet another one. Though naming it the iPad 2 does not carry that Apple flair (easy to guess the next generation will be called iPad 3), it easily banked on the brand’s super-popularity. Check out our full review of the Apple iPad […]
March 16, 2011
Spotted just this morning are a couple of new iPad 2′s being sold at local store, InfoMaxx Megamall. Their grey market price — a cool Php36,500 a pop for a 16GB WiFi model.