- Me Mobile Fuel 5, first impressions
- 5.5-inch octa-core Xiaomi Redmi Note confirmed
- HTC One gets Android 4.4 Kitkat update
- iOS 8 gets an early preview
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom specs surfaces
- NTC to require ISPs to block porn starting this month
- Acer Iconia W4 hands-on, first impressions
- New Angry Birds Epic now a Final Fantasy-like RPG
- Hear this: Monocle by Native Union
- LG G2 upgrade to Android 4.4 Kitkat this March
- Google Drive now offers lower monthly storage plans
- Google Smartwatch specs leak
- LeBron James’ Samsung phone fails, rants on Twitter
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos Z2 Review
- Nikon 1 V3 mirrorless camera announced
- ASUS locally launches Fonepad 7 dual-SIM for Php8,995
- How to help find Malaysia Airlines MH370 from your PC
- Sony Xperia Z2 to be offered by Smart
- Android smartphones you can buy for Php5,990 or less
- Sony launches new Xperia devices in the Philippines
- OnePlus One smartphone fits 5.5” display in 5” body
- Nokia X officially lands in the Philippines for Php5,990
- Dong Nguyen considers return of Flappy Bird
- HP 8 announced, with free 25GB lifetime cloud storage
- Nexus 10 2 rumored to be HTC-made with 2k display
- Titanfall now out for PC, Xbox One starting at Php2k
- Bezels of ZTE Nubia X6 are amazingly thin
- Nexus 8 to run Intel Moorefield and Android ‘Lollipop’?
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: The Mini Review
- Makati and Pasig, among the Selfiest Cities in the World
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "netbook price in mall philippines"
Articles tagged for: netbook price in mall philippines
April 23, 2009
September 17, 2008
Dell Philippines formally announced the release of the Inspiron Mini 9″ in a launch party this evening. It’s a little late in an already crowded netbook market but as they say, “it’s better late than never”.
March 15, 2014
A couple of days ago, Acer Philippines introduced to us their new campaign for the Acer I.T. Doctor and handed us their latest Windows 8.1 tablet, the Acer Iconia W4.
December 30, 2013
Dell’s entry into the Windows 8 tablet is the Venue 8 Pro — an 8-inch fully-functional PC packed in a small form factor. It’s a new breed of personal computing device that might practically replace the netbook. Check out our full review of the Dell Venue 8 Pro after the jump.
November 15, 2012
There are laptops, tablets and phones coming in different sizes. Asus is known for combining these form factors into a single device — like the Transformer Pad and their Windows 8 Hybrids. Asus is the first to combine a smartphone, a tablet and a keyboard with the PadFone. Read on to know more in our […]
March 04, 2012
Asus is probably the first manufacturer to out a quad-core tablet and also the first one to set the tone on netbook-cum-tablet form factor. Check out our full review of the Asus Transformer Prime TF201 after the jump.
September 27, 2011
Asus’ other tablet, the Eee PC Slider SL101, will officially launch on Friday, September 30. We had a couple of weeks with it along with the Transformer. See our full review of the Asus Eee PC Slider SL101 after the break.
September 12, 2011
The Asus Eee PC Transformer TF101 is the first Android tablet of its kind. One one end, it’s a Honeycomb tablet and on the other, it’s an Android netbook. Its design and form factor gave it a bit of an edge that no other tablet can match. Read on and check out our full review […]
June 19, 2011
The Toshiba NB520 gets the title of being the world’s first netbook to sport a Harman Kardon speakers, a name very well known in the high-fidelity audio industry. Check out our full review after the jump.
April 10, 2011
Just when we thought the iPad could not get any better, Apple released yet another one. Though naming it the iPad 2 does not carry that Apple flair (easy to guess the next generation will be called iPad 3), it easily banked on the brand’s super-popularity. Check out our full review of the Apple iPad […]
December 04, 2010
Been getting a lot emails from people wanting to buy a tablet this Christmas, mostly as a gift to themselves. The top two contenders are the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Here’s a quick guide to all those who asked just to help you make that final decision.
November 27, 2010
Spent the entire day today at Akibahara, the mecca for all gadget-geeks. It’s everything I had imagined it to be and then some. So here’s the run-down.
October 21, 2010
Apple today unveiled their smallest notebook so far — an 11.6″ Macbook Air weighing in at only 2.3lbs (1.05kg).
October 03, 2010
Here’s another interesting product from MiLi Philippines — a pico projector for the iPhone, iPod and iPad. That, plus a VGA adapter for laptops too.
September 07, 2010
Cherry Mobile Philippines just announced their latest Windows Mobile powered dual-SIM smartphone they called Eclipse 2. The most intriguing part is that the design and specifications are very identical to an earlier smartphone — a Gigabyte GSmart S1205.
July 13, 2010
This new Acer Aspire One 721 is a pretty interesting unit. It sits between the Aspire One 751 running the low-power Atom Z520 and the Timeline 1801tz running a dual-core Pentium ULV. Check our full review after the jump.
February 27, 2010
Nokia’s debut on the netbook market was met with a lot of excitement. Being the number one mobile handset maker in the world, it’s pretty interesting how they’d implement their very own netbook with the Nokia Booklet 3G.
February 06, 2010
The Asus Seashell design was continued with the introduction of the Eee PC 1201T, a 12-inch AMD Athlon-powered netbook. We took the unit for a spin and shared my verdict in the review below.
May 09, 2009
This 2nd generation HP Mini Note (1109TU) has been out as early as December last year (officially launched 2 weeks ago) but we only got to try and test one this week. I actually requested for the HP Mini 2140 but the messenger sent in the wrong model. So here’s a quick review of the […]
March 06, 2009
A lot has been said about Sony’s own version of the ultraportable, the Vaio P. In the last week that I’ve been carrying it around, I’ve now realized why Sony wanted to shift the attention away from the usual netbook craze. Check out my review of the Sony Vaio P after the jump.
August 19, 2008
I’ve got the chance to get fairly acquainted with the MSI Wind U100, one of the early competitors in the 10″ range of the UMPC market. Check out some photos and the full review after the jump.