- Huawei Ascend G7 now available at Villman for Php13K
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus coming May 7 for under Php18k
- Starmobile intros JUMP Neo w/ Lollipop for sub-Php5K
- Oppo Neo 5 gets teased with specs and local price
- Oppo R1x gets local price
- April Gadget Reviews Roundup 2015
- Entry-level Acer Liquid Z520 available at Villman
- O+ to unveil its 360 HD today for sub-Php6.5K
- ASUS launches C201 Chromebook w/ 13-hour battery life
- Vivo X5Pro expected to come w/ retina scanner, 32MP front cam
- Top Ten Stories in YugaTech: April 2015
- Xiaomi Mi5 and Mi5 Plus alleged specs and release surface
- Fast Five: Popular Smartphone Case Brands in PH
- 2015 Macbook hands-on, initial impressions
- Meizu MX4 Pro receives Lollipop update, gets higher benchmark score
- Huawei intros Honor Pad and Play Pad Note budget tablets
- ZTE Nubia Z9 will carry 3.5GHz CPU and 8GB RAM?
- Asus quietly reveals Zenfone 2 with 128GB internal storage
- Night Terrors: an augmented reality horror game for smartphones
- Alcatel Flash Plus to sell for Php6,490 on May 15
- Oppo to launch three new smartphones next month
- Android Lollipop for ASUS ZenFone 5 (A500KL) now available
- Huawei outs G Play mini: 5-inch, octa-core, dual 3G
- Microsoft simplifies Android, iOS app ports to Windows 10
- Alcatel One Touch Flash Plus benchmark results
- Huawei UltimoPower AM180 ANC Earphone Review
- Microsoft Continuum for Phones, turns any display into a Windows 10 PC
- Microsoft announces Edge, the new Windows 10 browser
- Top 10 IT and Contact Centers in the Philippines Based on Manpower
- Microsoft Lumia PH offers Lumia 530 Buy 1 Get 1 promo
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- 4,000 pesos android phone/1x1.png
- Girl with animals sex videos /1x1.png
- published news upcoming news.../RK=0/RS=LMI0IDb0W
- Top 10 pocket wifi/1x1.png
- asus zenfone8
- Girl with animals sex videos
- X MINI
- paano mag screenshot sa starmobile up lite
- cherry mobile phones non camera phones
- sex pictures philippines
- firefly s80/1x1.png
- had sax mobil in
- canon 72 200 lens price philippines/1x1.png
- cherry mobile magnum 2x ics update
- top 10 dual sim smartphone philippines/1x1.png
- canon 72 200 lens price philippines
Home | Search : "netbook price in mall philippines"
Articles tagged for: netbook price in mall philippines
April 23, 2009
September 17, 2008
Dell Philippines formally announced the release of the Inspiron Mini 9″ in a launch party this evening. It’s a little late in an already crowded netbook market but as they say, “it’s better late than never”.
November 28, 2014
Earlier today, ECS launched their LIVA Mini PC Kit in the Philippines. The LIVA is among the smallest, if not the smallest, desktop PC kit in the world.
November 01, 2014
And just like that we’re done with the month of October and along with it are awesome gadgets we’ve fully reviewed like the ASUS Transformer Book T100T, Acer Liquid E700, LG G Watch, and a number DIY PC components if you’re building a rig. So if you’re still working on your Holiday shopping or wish […]
June 10, 2014
We’re halfway through 2014, and just as the way things go, a lot of students in the Philippines are going back to school as it is June already. Some students will be having classes further July & August, and some may wish vacation lasted forever, but hey, education is a nice ride worth having. To add to […]
March 15, 2014
A couple of days ago, Acer Philippines introduced to us their new campaign for the Acer I.T. Doctor and handed us their latest Windows 8.1 tablet, the Acer Iconia W4.
December 30, 2013
Dell’s entry into the Windows 8 tablet is the Venue 8 Pro — an 8-inch fully-functional PC packed in a small form factor. It’s a new breed of personal computing device that might practically replace the netbook. Check out our full review of the Dell Venue 8 Pro after the jump.
November 15, 2012
There are laptops, tablets and phones coming in different sizes. Asus is known for combining these form factors into a single device — like the Transformer Pad and their Windows 8 Hybrids. Asus is the first to combine a smartphone, a tablet and a keyboard with the PadFone. Read on to know more in our […]
March 04, 2012
Asus is probably the first manufacturer to out a quad-core tablet and also the first one to set the tone on netbook-cum-tablet form factor. Check out our full review of the Asus Transformer Prime TF201 after the jump.
September 27, 2011
Asus’ other tablet, the Eee PC Slider SL101, will officially launch on Friday, September 30. We had a couple of weeks with it along with the Transformer. See our full review of the Asus Eee PC Slider SL101 after the break.
September 12, 2011
The Asus Eee PC Transformer TF101 is the first Android tablet of its kind. One one end, it’s a Honeycomb tablet and on the other, it’s an Android netbook. Its design and form factor gave it a bit of an edge that no other tablet can match. Read on and check out our full review […]
June 19, 2011
The Toshiba NB520 gets the title of being the world’s first netbook to sport a Harman Kardon speakers, a name very well known in the high-fidelity audio industry. Check out our full review after the jump.
April 10, 2011
Just when we thought the iPad could not get any better, Apple released yet another one. Though naming it the iPad 2 does not carry that Apple flair (easy to guess the next generation will be called iPad 3), it easily banked on the brand’s super-popularity. Check out our full review of the Apple iPad […]
December 04, 2010
Been getting a lot emails from people wanting to buy a tablet this Christmas, mostly as a gift to themselves. The top two contenders are the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Here’s a quick guide to all those who asked just to help you make that final decision.
November 27, 2010
Spent the entire day today at Akibahara, the mecca for all gadget-geeks. It’s everything I had imagined it to be and then some. So here’s the run-down.
October 21, 2010
Apple today unveiled their smallest notebook so far — an 11.6″ Macbook Air weighing in at only 2.3lbs (1.05kg).
October 03, 2010
Here’s another interesting product from MiLi Philippines — a pico projector for the iPhone, iPod and iPad. That, plus a VGA adapter for laptops too.
September 07, 2010
Cherry Mobile Philippines just announced their latest Windows Mobile powered dual-SIM smartphone they called Eclipse 2. The most intriguing part is that the design and specifications are very identical to an earlier smartphone — a Gigabyte GSmart S1205.
July 13, 2010
This new Acer Aspire One 721 is a pretty interesting unit. It sits between the Aspire One 751 running the low-power Atom Z520 and the Timeline 1801tz running a dual-core Pentium ULV. Check our full review after the jump.
February 27, 2010
Nokia’s debut on the netbook market was met with a lot of excitement. Being the number one mobile handset maker in the world, it’s pretty interesting how they’d implement their very own netbook with the Nokia Booklet 3G.
February 06, 2010
The Asus Seashell design was continued with the introduction of the Eee PC 1201T, a 12-inch AMD Athlon-powered netbook. We took the unit for a spin and shared my verdict in the review below.
May 09, 2009
This 2nd generation HP Mini Note (1109TU) has been out as early as December last year (officially launched 2 weeks ago) but we only got to try and test one this week. I actually requested for the HP Mini 2140 but the messenger sent in the wrong model. So here’s a quick review of the […]
March 06, 2009
A lot has been said about Sony’s own version of the ultraportable, the Vaio P. In the last week that I’ve been carrying it around, I’ve now realized why Sony wanted to shift the attention away from the usual netbook craze. Check out my review of the Sony Vaio P after the jump.
August 19, 2008
I’ve got the chance to get fairly acquainted with the MSI Wind U100, one of the early competitors in the 10″ range of the UMPC market. Check out some photos and the full review after the jump.