- Get Windows 10 notification starts popping up
- 6-inch Asus Zenfone 2 ZE600KL appears in Computex
- ECS LIVA Core announced, first Intel Core M mini PC
- LG G4 Review
- Microsoft announces Windows 10 launch date
- NVidia Debuts GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- ASUS reveals its Zen All-in-One PCs
- ASUS announces the Transformer Book T100HA
- AMD A10-7870K Now Official
- ASUS launches ZenPad S tablets
- ASUS ZenWatch 2 now official
- ASUS Zenfone Selfie now official
- Razer concept store opening at SM North, date revealed
- ASUS reveals ProArt PA329Q Ultra HD Monitor
- May Gadget Reviews Roundup 2015
- Starmobile unveils UP Max DTV phablet with 5000mAh battery
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review
- SanDisk’s waterproof microSD card arriving in PH
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S6 Mini specs leak online
- Microsoft Windows 10 prices and release date revealed
- Asus ZenBook Pro UX501 lands for Php53k
- HP Pavilion Notebooks and Desktops Hands-on Video
- LTFRB sets accreditation rules for Uber to go legal
- Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphone now available in PH
- ViewSonic intros new 27-inch Ultra HD 4K monitor
- Here’s a fix for the iOS bug that crashes iPhones
- Google announces Maps to be available offline
- Android M dev preview now available for selected devices
- GoPro to offer a quadcopter, spherical mount, and a 16-cam rig
- Huawei cuts off up to Php7K on its smartphones
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- red dot philippines contact number/1x1.png
- Xiaomi Mi4/1x1.png
- red dot philippines contact number
- top 10 telecom companies in the philippines/1x1.pn
- pldt cable t v and internet/1x1.png
- how to hack smart bro pocket wifi/1x1.png
- how much to franchise starbucks in philippines/1x1
- samsung s4 i1906 price in the philippines hotdeals
- alia bhatt xxx videos/1x1.png/1x1.png
- how much to franchise starbucks in philippines
- top 10 smartphones in the philippines/1x1.png
- lenovo phones price list philippines/1x1.png
- iphone 5 sun cellular plan/1x1.png
- philippine s company i d sample/1x1.png
- Cherry Mobile
- philippine s company i d sample
- asus authorized dealer philippines
- Flare S3 Power
- zenfone 2/1x1.png
- cloud phone android price/1x1.png
Home | Search : "new pldt 20 mbps"
Articles tagged for: new pldt 20 mbps
April 05, 2014
April 07, 2013
PLDT has introduced a more affordable plan under their myBro fixed wireless internet services. A new PLDT myBro Plan 499 plan offers up to 512Kbps of WiMax service with a monthly bandwidth cap of only 3GB.
June 27, 2012
Smart and PLDT are silently re-aligning their broadband services. The fixed wireless service which is the original brand for SmartBro (previously Smart WiFi) is now under a new label called PLDT myBro.
January 01, 2012
The year 2011 was a great year in the field of technology. We’ve seen a lot of new stuff and developments in the last 12 months. I’m sure 2012 will be even better and more exciting. Check out my top 10 tech predictions for 2012.
November 07, 2011
In a TV commercial aired last Saturday, PLDT introduced a new DSL plan which offers up to 10Mbps for just Php4,000. That makes it the top broadband offering under the myDSL service line-up (PLDT MyDSL Plan 4000).
August 10, 2011
At the media launch of Jump this morning, I noticed the PLDT TelPad being displayed in one of the stands looked very different from the one we saw months ago during its public launch.
June 13, 2011
Good news to all PLDT myDSL subscribers on Plan 3000 — bandwidth upgrades have been rolling to all subs as early as first week of this month. The plan was bumped up from 3Mbps to 5Mbps.
December 14, 2010
Last night, PLDT announced its new landline service called PLDT TelPad, a landline and broadband DSL service packed in an Android Tablet.
April 22, 2009
For the last couple of weeks, my PLDT DSL connection at home has crawled to a turtle’s pace. I don’t often get this type of problems in the last 4.5 years but this time, it took longer than one would expect.
November 17, 2008
When rumors were going around that umobile is rebranding and will now be named Red Mobile, I asked around from sources and confirmed the closure of what have the first ad-supported mobile service in Asia.
July 19, 2007
We were discussing about broadband connectivities over at Rico’s blog where he’s recommending ETPI’s 5Mbps package for Php35,000 a month. I haven’t tried Eastern Telecoms ever so I cannot attest to their connection uptime and reliability but have heard so many complaints about their residential offerings, dubbed evoDSL. And while I suggested getting 2 separate […]
May 25, 2005
Yes, a new company in HongKong, Broadband Network Limited, is offering 100Mbps/20Mbps DSL connections to residential buildings across the metro. They call it the “3G” BB100 Symmetrical 100Mbps internet access which can be achieved by using Cat5-E copper cables. Introductory price starts at HK$268 or roughly Php1,900. That’s almost the same amount I pay for […]
January 19, 2015
There are currently two major telcos in the Philippines right now. In the previous reports that we’ve shared, it’s obvious that quite a number of subscribers aren’t totally satisfied with the service that they’re getting. In this article we list down a few points why we think there is a need for a third telco […]
January 13, 2011
Been in the boondocks for about a week now on a semi-vacation mode (and semi-retreat kind of way) so I’m not able to regularly publish new entries here. With a thousand miles away from mega Manila and a couple hundred more miles from the nearest city, my mountain resort hide-away is almost devoid of any […]
August 19, 2010
That’s according to a recent report of the FCC in the US — broadband subscribers in the US only get around 50% of the promised internet speeds by service providers.
August 05, 2010
So the Smart Bro micro-SIM that I mentioned last week arrived yesterday and I got a few additional information about the plan that came with it.
July 29, 2010
Last night, Globe Telecom demonstrated their brand-new TelePresence Room which they will officially launch to the public this Friday.
April 25, 2010
For the past 5 years now, we’ve seen a huge growth in internet penetration in the country. At the same time, we’ve also seen the barriers to entry go down in favor of consumers, partly because of competition.
March 08, 2010
While WiMax has been introduced in the country for some time now, people are still complaining it’s not really fast. So, yes, 1MBps isn’t really fast but can we really afford 10Mbps right now?
August 26, 2008
The tip we got earlier this month about Sun Cellular Wireless Broadband was spot on. New mobile 3G packages are now available at the Sun Cellular website announcing attractive rates.