- HTC Re Review
- Myphone Rio 2 Lite spotted in the wild
- Globe extends Free FB through Internet.Org
- Gionee Elife S5.1 officially launches in the Philippines
- SKK Mobile outs the quad-core Illusion Plus
- Microsoft reveals new list of Lumia phones eligible for Windows 10 TP
- Ferrari California T: Shell V Power Driving Experience
- This website tells you if your password is easy to crack
- Intel-Micron uses 3D NAND to produce up to 10TB SSDs
- Amazon Cloud offers unlimited storage for $59.99 a year
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Now on Sun Cellular Postpaid Plan
- MyPhone Rio 2 leaks ahead of launch
- Facebook to launch huge solar-powered Internet drones
- SKK Mobile Lynx Lite to be available soon
- Xiaomi introduces new Mi In-Ear Headphones
- Tekken 7 has a secret Filipina character?
- Twitter launches Periscope app for live video streaming
- ASUS unveils ZenEar and ZenEar S Headphones
- ZTE Launches Nubia Z9 Max and Nubia Z9 Mini
- What are H/W and S/W Video Decoders?
- 10 FAQs in joining Nissan Philippines’ GT Academy
- System update v2.50 for PlayStation 4 arrives today
- Rolls-Royce launches Ghost Series II in the Philippines (with video)
- Happy Mobile Aspire: Octa-Core, 2GB RAM under Php7k
- Microsoft intros Hoop by Coloud headphones
- Bowers & Wilkins T7 Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Facebook introduces On This Day feature
- Nissan officially launches GT Academy in the Philippines
- Nokia 215 Dual-SIM now in PH for under Php2K
- Liberty to launch mobile internet service in PH in 2016
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "nexus 7"
Articles tagged for: nexus 7
November 19, 2014
August 12, 2014
When the Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 came out a lot were debating if this could go head-to-head with the Google Nexus 7 2013 thanks to its lower price tag and extra features. To find out, let’s compare the two 7-inchers in a spec battle to see which one has the advantage on paper.
August 20, 2013
Google re-introduced its most successful tablet in 2012 with a more powerful version of the Nexus 7. It’s lighter, thinner, faster, better — check out our full review of the Google Nexus 7 2013 after the break.
August 01, 2013
After the announcement of Android 4.3 last week, local units of the Nexus 7 and the Nexus 4 are already receiving updates of the new Jellybean flavor.
July 25, 2013
Ahead of the formal announcement of Google on the Nexus 7 II, Best Buy already had the devices up for pre-order by several hours. So we immediately took the opportunity and bought one to review.
July 24, 2013
The 2nd-generation Google Nexus 7 is now up for pre-order on Best Buy, pre-empting the official announcement later tonight. Packing a 7-inch full HD display, a quad-core Snapdragon CPU, 2GB RAM and Android 4.3 Jellybean, the Nexus 7 v2 starts at $229.
July 01, 2013
We know a lot of you were pretty disappointed with the absence of a new or beefed up version of the Nexus 7 in this year’s Google I/O. And just when we thought that we have nothing to look forward to, a glimpse of its possible configuration has been leaked by an unlikely source; an […]
January 08, 2013
The XDA community comprises of talented developers and modders who spend countless hours coming up with software builds that maximizes, and sometimes pushes the limits of a specific device. Recently, however, a junior member of the community skipped the software part and got down to the hardware component to be able to hook up an […]
January 01, 2013
Back in October we’ve mentioned that HP has made the platform behind their short-lived tablet available for talented and passionate developers. In line with this, they’ve ported the said OS to various products, with the latest being the Google Nexus 7.
December 02, 2012
Asus’ Japanese Website just posted an accessory for sale, a dock for the Nexus 7, which will be available by December.
November 23, 2012
Smart has posted an announcement for the pre-order date of the Google Nexus 7. The telco will start accepting subscribers on November 30 and will ask them to sign-up for SmartBro FlexiSurf Pocket WiFi Plan 599.
November 17, 2012
Now that we’ve got both the Google Nexus 7 and the Apple iPad Mini, we’ve been trying both tablets for a couple of weeks to see which one makes for a better portable tablet.
November 15, 2012
November 15, 2012
Just got the notification of an update last night with my Google Nexus 7 and found out it was for the latest Android 4.2 Jellybean.
November 11, 2012
Since the announcement of the 32GB model of the Nexus 7, the original 16GB model was reduced to a price tag of just $199 in the US. Asus Philippines is finally set to release the 32GB in the Philippines this month, skipping the 16GB. Villman went ahead is now selling the 32GB.
October 30, 2012
Unlike Microsoft, Google has cancelled their event due to hurricane Sandy. However, this didn’t stop the search giant from unveiling their recent products which includes the data-enabled version of their famous 7-inch tablet along with the LG Nexus 4 and Samsung Nexus 10.
October 29, 2012
We got some pretty solid information from the local Asus office that the Google Nexus 7 is coming this November. The shipments will be more than enough for local demand and the good news is that the 32GB model will be the one that will reach our shores.
October 24, 2012
Apple’s first contender in the 7-inch tablet arena was announced earlier today in the form of the iPad Mini. Now let’s find out how it fares by doing a head-to-head spec comparison with a different 7-inch beast, the Google Nexus 7.
October 23, 2012
Folks from Canonical have managed to successfully port the Ubuntu Linux OS on Google’s flagship tablet Nexus 7.
October 22, 2012
Rumors of Nexus 7 with a 32GB storage capacity turned out to be true as confirmed by a tip given to The Verge by one of their avid readers. But that’s not the only thing that’s intriguing about this find.
October 09, 2012
Speculations about Google’s plan of unveiling a revamped Nexus 7 in time for Christmas have been making its rounds on the web for quite some time already, but no one’s really certain if there’s some truth to this rumors. That is until this Japanese guy shows up with this his 32GB Nexus 7.
September 20, 2012
Acer has now formally announced the Iconia Tab A110 which is set to replace the thick, dual-core A100 from last year.
September 04, 2012
Although there’s no doubt that the Nexus 7 is a sexy and powerful machine, it also has its fair share of drawbacks which includes the lack of support for 3G connectivity.
August 21, 2012
July 29, 2012
The Google Nexus 7 that we pre-ordered in the US arrived this afternoon. We immediately unboxed it to share with you some first impressions and a few more photos.