- Philippine Call Centers under scrutiny from AT&T data breach
- NailO lets you use your thumbnail as a mini trackpad
- OnePlus Two launching on April 20th?
- AWEI Q3i In-Ear Quick Review
- Mazda shows off KODO bike and KODO sofa
- 12-inch Apple Macbook accepts third-party USB Type-C cables
- Acer Liquid X1 Review
- Mi Philippines announces date for Xiaomi 16,000mAh power bank sale
- Ikea makes wireless charging on your furniture possible
- LG PH to position G2, G Pro 2 against Zenfone 2
- iPhone 6S’s alleged new material should prevent Bendgate
- Higher-end Xiaomi Mi Note for pre-order next month
- Mortal Kombat X makes ‘biggest launch’ in MK history
- LG G4’s new detail confirmed from previous leak
- iPhone 6 by Gresso is cased in titanium & 18K gold
- Lenovo S90 Review
- You can now find your missing Android phone with Google Search
- Acer Revo One now on Villman for Php24K
- Starmobile intros Bluetooth Earphones with NFC
- Jawbone announces UP4 and UP2 fitness wearables
- Meizu M1 Note Blue and Pink now available at Lazada
- Huawei launches bigger P8max
- Huawei officially unveils its P8!
- Nokia to acquire Alcatel-Lucent for 15.6 billion Euros
- 10 Ways to Save on Electricity this Summer
- Microsoft announces Lumia 540 Dual-SIM
- ASUS Zenfone C local price announced
- Xiaomi Mi Pad to be available in the PH, priced
- Xiaomi 16,000mAh Mi Power Bank locally priced
- Xiaomi to sell Redmi 2 in the Philippines, priced
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- cheap second hand phones in the philippines/1x1.pn
- nokia phone price list philippines latest
- 1 month unlimited text tm/1x1.png
- globe promo uall 15/1x1.png
- ipad stand on cd r king/1x1.png
- how to check my bir contribution payment/1x1.png
- Sex Xnxx vido google/1x1.png
- Sex Xnxx vido google
- how to use globe lte prepaid sim/1x1.png
- list of top 200 companies in the philippines/1x1.p
- unlimited call and text to all networks sun sim ha
- advertising problems in the philippines/1x1.png
- how to check my bir contribution payment
- korean 25 comxnxx
- How to load prepaid card in globe pocket wifi/1x1.
- free internet sun broadband
- globe tattoo pocket wifi battery life/1x1.png
Home | Search : "nexus 7 review"
Articles tagged for: nexus 7 review
August 21, 2012
August 20, 2013
Google re-introduced its most successful tablet in 2012 with a more powerful version of the Nexus 7. It’s lighter, thinner, faster, better — check out our full review of the Google Nexus 7 2013 after the break.
April 01, 2015
More or less a month ago, Google released an update to Android Lollipop that came along with the releases of Android One devices, named Android 5.1. Today, I just received an OTA (over-the-air) update on my Google Nexus 5, prompting me to update.
March 20, 2015
In addition to Chinese manufacturing conglomerate Huawei, Tech giant LG is also set to make a new Nexus device once again after a year of hiatus, according to reports from the Korean media.
February 20, 2015
During the Android One launching event, members of the media are given the opportunity to take home either the Cherry Mobile One or the MyPhone Uno. We were initially gunning for the Android One handset from CM, but instead we’ve received the latter which we will take a closer look at in this review.
February 05, 2015
Last month, Cherry Mobile announced the Cosmos One Plus, the company’s latest flagship smartphone. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 2, MediaTek octa-core CPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, dual-LTE support, and Android KitKat. Learn more about Cherry Mobile‘s flagship handset by reading our full review.
January 18, 2015
Cherry Mobile opened up the year with a massive flagship handset in the name of CM Cosmos One Plus. We got an early review unit and put the handset in a quick stress test to see how it fares.
January 04, 2015
Released in the Philippines just last month, the Huawei Honor 6 is probably one of the most affordable mid-range smartphone in the market but with impressive configuration.
January 04, 2015
Delivering fresh and relevant contents have always been the life and blood of YugaTech. As such, we strive to be the first to review gadgets both here and abroad which, sometimes, require us to invest our own money to buy devices, so we can review them early and share them with you before you decide […]
January 01, 2015
Each year, we look back at all the hundreds of gadget reviews we’ve made and let the numbers decide. Our ranking of the top 50 devices in 2014 is based on their actual pageviews for the year.
December 22, 2014
Happy Mobile is just a new entrant into the local scene but that doesn’t mean their offerings aren’t as competitive as the others. The Happy Mobile D-Lite looks like a stunner for its price, but is this a good smartphone overall? Read on and find out.
November 22, 2014
For the past few months, my LG Google Nexus 5 was starting to feel boring and outdated. It was also restarting randomly for no apparent reason and Google just told me to try and uninstall apps (and if all else fails, factory reset to fix the problem). With the Android 5.0 OTA update still on the […]
November 19, 2014
October 16, 2014
With the official announcement of the Nexus 6 and after we pit it against the Galaxy Note 4, we now match it up against a contender from Apple — the iPhone 6 Plus. How would these two fare in terms of specs? Find out.
October 16, 2014
Along with the new Nexus 6, Google also announced the Nexus 9 – an 8.9-inch tablet manufactured by HTC and will serve as a successor to the now ageing Nexus 10.
October 07, 2014
After seeing the leaked specs of Google’s Nexus 6 (aka Motorola Shamu/Nexus X), a benchmark now surfaces with quite impressive scores.
October 07, 2014
The upcoming Nexus 9 tablet is just around the corner as multiple sources confirm the device’s existence. Taiwan’s National Communications Commission and Twitter leaker @upleaks give us a preview.
October 04, 2014
September’s got a lot of surprises tucked under its sleeve. We’ve kicked off October (in local time) with the Windows 10 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launch announcements. What more can we expect from the other tech giants this month?
August 12, 2014
When the Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 came out a lot were debating if this could go head-to-head with the Google Nexus 7 2013 thanks to its lower price tag and extra features. To find out, let’s compare the two 7-inchers in a spec battle to see which one has the advantage on paper.
August 01, 2014
We’re finally done with the month of July and that means a quick look at all the reviews we’ve finished last month. This includes the LG G3, ASUS Zenfone 5 and 6, Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II, Acer Aspire Switch 10, and a Tegra Note 7 tablet. Take a look at our Gadget Reviews Roundup […]
July 25, 2014
NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 is a very promising processor with a powerful GPU that can virtually play any graphic intensive games within the Play Store plus the exclusive enhancement with select games through TegraZone. Aside from the NVIDIA Shield, this 7-inch tablet also has Tegra 4 under the hood. Read on to know more about the […]
June 29, 2014
After giving you guys an in-depth look of the Infinity and Spectrum, it’s time for us to shift the spotlight over to its pleather-backed sibling, the Cherry Mobile Omega Icon. Check out our full review after the jump.
As some of you may know, the Cherry Mobile Flare S2 carries the same camera sensor used in Google Nexus 5. We did a little test to see if this sub-Php5K smartphone can really produce the same quality of photos with a Google-branded device.
June 11, 2014
In this Quick Review, we take a look at Cherry Mobile’s imaging-focused smartphone – the Flare S2. It is the successor to the previous Flare S and is equipped with the same camera sensor as the Google Nexus 5.
June 04, 2014
Yesterday proved to be a big day for Apple as the company released the latest iteration of their mobile OS. Not to be outdone by their rival, Google also began seeding factory images of the revamped Android KitKat version 4.4.3 for all supported Nexus and GPE devices.