- Here’s a fix for the iOS bug that crashes iPhones
- Google announces Maps to be available offline
- Android M dev preview now available for selected devices
- GoPro to offer a quadcopter, spherical mount, and a 16-cam rig
- Huawei cuts off up to Php7K on its smartphones
- ASUS Zenfone Selfie to have 13MP front cam?
- LG G4 Officially Debuts in PH
- BlackBerry Leap lands in PH, gets local price
- This iOS bug crashes your iPhone using one text message
- Lenovo Magic View First Impressions
- Lenovo Smart Shoes — cloud-based sports shoes
- Lenovo Magic View — world’s first smartwatch with dual display
- Lenovo Smart Cast — world’s first laser projector smartphone
- Lenovo introduces Cortana and REACHit
- Lenovo ThinkPad 10 officially announced
- Lenovo Cast: wireless hub for smartphones and tablets
- Lenovo A7000 available again, comes with freebies
- NBI Arrests Fixers Who Ask Payment to Process NBI Clearance Online
- Press Renders of Asus ZenPad Leaked Ahead of Launch
- Acer XB280HK 4K Gaming Monitor w/ G-Sync Now Available in PH
- Hyundai Sonata 2015: First Car with Android Auto
- LG G4 Quick Review
- ASUS Zenbook UX305 Lands Locally, Starts at Php34,995
- Lenovo Outs Three Affordable Laptops
- Gear Up This School Year with Asus PH’s “Study Hard, Play Hard” Promo
- Twitter Launches Periscope on Android
- Ford takes center stage in CES Asia with Smart Mobility
- Lenovo Vibe Shot First Impressions
- Sony Launches Xperia Z3+
- Lenovo Vibe Shot To Arrive in PH in July
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- cherry mobile android phones price list/1x1.png
- best tablets below 10000 pesos philippines
- sextub com
- lenovo a700 price philippines/1x1.png
- nokia asha 502 xxnx games free download/1x1.png/\\
- how to trace cell phone number in the philippines/
- hard reset lg ku5900/1x1.png/1x1.png
- globe network unlock code free/1x1.png
- asus zenfone 2 price in philippines/1x1.png
- globe network unlock code free
- latest android phones philippines/1x1.png
- How to load prepaid card in globe pocket wifi/1x1.
- asus zenfone 5 flip cover price philippines/1x1.pn
- samsung galaxy tab 3
- top 10 smartphones in the philippines/1x1.png
- naruto hentai
- cherry mobile buy 1 take 1 phones/1x1.png
- asus zenfone 5 armband/1x1.png
- sony xperia x10 mini price philippines/1x1.png
Home | Search : "nexus 7 review"
Articles tagged for: nexus 7 review
August 21, 2012
August 20, 2013
Google re-introduced its most successful tablet in 2012 with a more powerful version of the Nexus 7. It’s lighter, thinner, faster, better — check out our full review of the Google Nexus 7 2013 after the break.
Some of us are still waiting for the availability of Android Lollipop, but Google already released the developer preview of the Android M.
April 01, 2015
More or less a month ago, Google released an update to Android Lollipop that came along with the releases of Android One devices, named Android 5.1. Today, I just received an OTA (over-the-air) update on my Google Nexus 5, prompting me to update.
March 20, 2015
In addition to Chinese manufacturing conglomerate Huawei, Tech giant LG is also set to make a new Nexus device once again after a year of hiatus, according to reports from the Korean media.
February 20, 2015
During the Android One launching event, members of the media are given the opportunity to take home either the Cherry Mobile One or the MyPhone Uno. We were initially gunning for the Android One handset from CM, but instead we’ve received the latter which we will take a closer look at in this review.
February 05, 2015
Last month, Cherry Mobile announced the Cosmos One Plus, the company’s latest flagship smartphone. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 2, MediaTek octa-core CPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, dual-LTE support, and Android KitKat. Learn more about Cherry Mobile‘s flagship handset by reading our full review.
January 18, 2015
Cherry Mobile opened up the year with a massive flagship handset in the name of CM Cosmos One Plus. We got an early review unit and put the handset in a quick stress test to see how it fares.
January 04, 2015
Released in the Philippines just last month, the Huawei Honor 6 is probably one of the most affordable mid-range smartphone in the market but with impressive configuration.
January 04, 2015
Delivering fresh and relevant contents have always been the life and blood of YugaTech. As such, we strive to be the first to review gadgets both here and abroad which, sometimes, require us to invest our own money to buy devices, so we can review them early and share them with you before you decide […]
January 01, 2015
Each year, we look back at all the hundreds of gadget reviews we’ve made and let the numbers decide. Our ranking of the top 50 devices in 2014 is based on their actual pageviews for the year.
December 22, 2014
Happy Mobile is just a new entrant into the local scene but that doesn’t mean their offerings aren’t as competitive as the others. The Happy Mobile D-Lite looks like a stunner for its price, but is this a good smartphone overall? Read on and find out.
November 22, 2014
For the past few months, my LG Google Nexus 5 was starting to feel boring and outdated. It was also restarting randomly for no apparent reason and Google just told me to try and uninstall apps (and if all else fails, factory reset to fix the problem). With the Android 5.0 OTA update still on the […]
November 19, 2014
October 16, 2014
With the official announcement of the Nexus 6 and after we pit it against the Galaxy Note 4, we now match it up against a contender from Apple — the iPhone 6 Plus. How would these two fare in terms of specs? Find out.
October 16, 2014
Along with the new Nexus 6, Google also announced the Nexus 9 – an 8.9-inch tablet manufactured by HTC and will serve as a successor to the now ageing Nexus 10.
October 07, 2014
After seeing the leaked specs of Google’s Nexus 6 (aka Motorola Shamu/Nexus X), a benchmark now surfaces with quite impressive scores.
October 07, 2014
The upcoming Nexus 9 tablet is just around the corner as multiple sources confirm the device’s existence. Taiwan’s National Communications Commission and Twitter leaker @upleaks give us a preview.
October 04, 2014
September’s got a lot of surprises tucked under its sleeve. We’ve kicked off October (in local time) with the Windows 10 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launch announcements. What more can we expect from the other tech giants this month?
August 12, 2014
When the Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 came out a lot were debating if this could go head-to-head with the Google Nexus 7 2013 thanks to its lower price tag and extra features. To find out, let’s compare the two 7-inchers in a spec battle to see which one has the advantage on paper.
August 01, 2014
We’re finally done with the month of July and that means a quick look at all the reviews we’ve finished last month. This includes the LG G3, ASUS Zenfone 5 and 6, Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II, Acer Aspire Switch 10, and a Tegra Note 7 tablet. Take a look at our Gadget Reviews Roundup […]
July 25, 2014
NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 is a very promising processor with a powerful GPU that can virtually play any graphic intensive games within the Play Store plus the exclusive enhancement with select games through TegraZone. Aside from the NVIDIA Shield, this 7-inch tablet also has Tegra 4 under the hood. Read on to know more about the […]
June 29, 2014
After giving you guys an in-depth look of the Infinity and Spectrum, it’s time for us to shift the spotlight over to its pleather-backed sibling, the Cherry Mobile Omega Icon. Check out our full review after the jump.
As some of you may know, the Cherry Mobile Flare S2 carries the same camera sensor used in Google Nexus 5. We did a little test to see if this sub-Php5K smartphone can really produce the same quality of photos with a Google-branded device.
June 11, 2014
In this Quick Review, we take a look at Cherry Mobile’s imaging-focused smartphone – the Flare S2. It is the successor to the previous Flare S and is equipped with the same camera sensor as the Google Nexus 5.