- 12-inch Apple Macbook accepts third-party USB Type-C cables
- Acer Liquid X1 Review
- Mi Philippines announces date for Xiaomi 16,000mAh power bank sale
- Ikea makes wireless charging on your furniture possible
- LG PH to position G2, G Pro 2 against Zenfone 2
- iPhone 6S’s alleged new material should prevent Bendgate
- Higher-end Xiaomi Mi Note for pre-order next month
- Mortal Kombat X makes ‘biggest launch’ in MK history
- LG G4’s new detail confirmed from previous leak
- iPhone 6 by Gresso is cased in titanium & 18K gold
- Lenovo S90 Review
- You can now find your missing Android phone with Google Search
- Acer Revo One now on Villman for Php24K
- Starmobile intros Bluetooth Earphones with NFC
- Jawbone announces UP4 and UP2 fitness wearables
- Meizu M1 Note Blue and Pink now available at Lazada
- Huawei launches bigger P8max
- Huawei officially unveils its P8!
- Nokia to acquire Alcatel-Lucent for 15.6 billion Euros
- 10 Ways to Save on Electricity this Summer
- Microsoft announces Lumia 540 Dual-SIM
- ASUS Zenfone C local price announced
- Xiaomi Mi Pad to be available in the PH, priced
- Xiaomi 16,000mAh Mi Power Bank locally priced
- Xiaomi to sell Redmi 2 in the Philippines, priced
- LeTV intros three high-end smartphones w/ USB Type-C
- Guitar Hero Live: Guitar Hero is back!
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge sales beat expectations
- Techbox PH to hold second Nokia Clearance Sale
- Hearthstone now supports Android and iOS smartphones
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- smart call promo 883 tawag
- lenovo p70
- how to turn off free data globe/1x1.png
- top 10 smartphones on a 8,000 and below budget/1x1
- fab tab 7/1x1.png
- yu yureka mobile phone price in the phils/1x1.png
- asus philippines distributor/1x1.png
- cherry mobile life software update/1x1.png
- coby cmp 400/1x1.png
- Coby CMP 400 /1x1.png
- mobile por japanese/1x1.png
- SUN pocket wifi review/1x1.png
- lg g2
- exact release date lenovo p70 in the phil/1x1.png
- top ten cheap touch screen phones philippines/1x1.
- fab tab 7
- mobile por japanese
- top 20 online games in the philippines/1x1.png
- globe pocket wifi review/1x1.png
- top 10 telecom companies in the philippines/1x1.pn
Home | Search : "nokia 800"
Articles tagged for: nokia 800
March 27, 2012
March 24, 2012
Microsoft has just recently unveiled a concept car called â€œProject Detroitâ€ which can be controlled using a Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone.
February 24, 2012
Nokia’s adoption of the Windows Phone 7 platform will steer a new direction to the Finnish company. Among the first few handsets that was borne out of this new partnership with Microsoft is the Nokia Lumia 800. Check out our full review after the jump.
February 09, 2012
Nokia’s new line of flagship smartphones will tout a spanking new Windows Phone 7.5 Mango mobile operating system. We finally got one of them to take out for a spin — the Nokia Lumia 800.
October 26, 2011
Two Windows Phone 7 handsets have been revealed — the Nokia Lumia 710 and the Nokia Lumia 800 which basically almost the same one as the Nokia N9.
October 20, 2011
Was able to visit Sim Lim last night to catch up on stuff and maybe able to spot some new gadgets. Nothing new in there except for the SE Xperia Arc S (which I already have waiting for me in Manila) and the Nokia N9 (which I now carry as a secondary phone).
August 26, 2009
Just announced — the Nokia 5230 looks like the old 5800 XpressMusic minus the WiFi feature and it’s not even under the XM series. Besides, the cheaper 5530 XM is already out.
March 31, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! I’ve already been getting emails and comments from readers on how to get the latest firmware update for their Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. Unfortunately, the announcement yesterday by Nokia does not include handsets released in the Philippines.
February 03, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! Barely a few weeks after the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic was released in the Philippines, quite a number of units have been reportedly suffering from early-bird bugs and problems.
January 16, 2009
I ran the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic to a lot of stress test to dig beyond the touchscreen hype and found some surprisingly great features as well as shortcomings. Let me share with you why I thought the Nokia 5800 falls short of expectations but will remain on top of a lot of people’s must-buy list.
January 11, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! So, I returned back to the Nokia Store after the line has thinned and bought a unit to review. Will need a couple more days to cook up a full review but here are my first impressions and some more unboxing […]
January 10, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! Over two hundred people lined up early today in front of the Nokia Store at Boni High Street to pick up their Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.
October 03, 2008
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! Earlier dubbed as Nokia Tube, the just announced Nokia 5800 XpressMusic may appeal to many Nokia fans with its touch screen interface that comes with a pen stylus.
November 20, 2014
Before the Apples, the Androids, and the Windows Phones, there was Nokia. It was the king that is known for producing high-quality and stylish of mobile phones like the iconic Nokia 3310 and the 808 PureView. If you’re a proud Nokia owner during the days before it ventured into Windows Phone, take a look at our […]
August 22, 2014
The Nokia X2 Dual SIM, Microsoft’s 4.3-inch smartphone that is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 200 CPU, 1GB RAM, and Nokia X software platform 2.0, is now available locally at under Php7K.
August 07, 2014
First announced back in April, the Nokia Lumia 930 became available in the Philippines last week with a price tag of Php29,990.
July 25, 2014
Microsoft has announced that the Nokia Lumia 930 flagship smartphone is now available in the Philippines with a price tag of under Php30K.
June 24, 2014
Microsoft has officially unveiled the Nokia X2 – a 4.3-inch dual-SIM smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 200 CPU, 1GB RAM, and Nokia X software platform 2.0.
June 21, 2014
We’ve received news that thereis a possibility of a Singapore launch on June 24 to mark the arrival of the Nokia X2 – the successor to the previous Nokia X. It will allegedly come with the same resolution but with a slightly larger display size, bigger RAM, and faster processor.
The Nokia XL has just landed in the Philippines and is now available in all Nokia stores with a suggested retail price of Php8,990.
May 18, 2014
The Nokia Lumia 520 is the cheapest Lumia phone by Nokia. Then came the Nokia Lumia 525, the successor with an incremental upgrade. Read our quick review after the break.
April 03, 2014
Nokia has offically announced its latest flagship smartphone that comes with a 5-inch ClearBlack Full HD display, aluminium frame, 20 megapixel PureView OIS camera, Snapdragon 800 quad-core chipset, and LTE connectivity – the Lumia 930.
March 12, 2014
Nokia Philippines officially launched the Nokia X yesterday, just a little over 2 weeks after it was first announced in MWC Barcelona last February 24.
February 24, 2014
While Asha is doing really great in the low-cost market, Nokia is adding more handsets into the line-up with a more capable Android-based Nokia X and X+.
February 24, 2014
Nokia is positioning the new Nokia X line-up in between the Asha and the Lumia smartphones so the design and price positioning is evident especially for the Nokia XL which is the top handset of the 3.