- Innos Yi Luo D6000: octa-core with 6000mAh battery
- Google to team up with Huawei for next Nexus device?
- iPhone 6S will reportedly have 2GB RAM and Apple SIM
- ABS-CBN TV Plus Now Available on Lazada
- Is MyPhone investing too much on the Rio series?
- MyPhone Rio Junior 3G now official
- Nikon D7200 Officially Launched
- Sony Mobile Executive Denies Selling Mobile Division
- Sony announces Theme Creator BETA for Xperia users
- Nokia 1100 surfaces with quad-core CPU and Lollipop
- NVIDIA introduces the SHIELD Android TV Console
- ZOPO TOUCH makes official debut at MWC
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 (5.5): entry-level Android w/ LTE
- How Samsung won me back with the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Honda Philippines announces all-new Odyssey
- PLDT WiMax, Ultera services suffer nationwide downtime
- February Gadget Reviews Roundup 2015
- Top Ten Stories in YugaTech: February 2015
- BlackBerry Leap Unveiled, 5-inch 720p Display in Tow
- Lenovo outs Pocket Projector for smartphones and tablets
- Kata i4 now available at Lazada, retails for Php9,799
- Ford shows off ‘MoDe’ e-bikes packed with features
- Huawei unveils the TalkBand B2 and TalkBand N1
- Lenovo A7000 w/ ATMOS surround sound now official
- Lenovo Vibe Shot: 16MP camera w/ Infrared AF and OIS
- Gionee Elife S7: octa-core, dual-SIM, LTE, 5.5mm thin
- Lenovo ideaPad MIIX 300 is a sub-Php7K Windows slate
- Lenovo outs Tab 2 A8 and A10-70, feature Dolby Atmos Sound
- Alcatel announces the OneTouch Hero 2+ with Cyanogen OS
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 820
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "nokia 800"
Articles tagged for: nokia 800
March 27, 2012
March 24, 2012
Microsoft has just recently unveiled a concept car called â€œProject Detroitâ€ which can be controlled using a Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone.
February 24, 2012
Nokia’s adoption of the Windows Phone 7 platform will steer a new direction to the Finnish company. Among the first few handsets that was borne out of this new partnership with Microsoft is the Nokia Lumia 800. Check out our full review after the jump.
February 09, 2012
Nokia’s new line of flagship smartphones will tout a spanking new Windows Phone 7.5 Mango mobile operating system. We finally got one of them to take out for a spin — the Nokia Lumia 800.
October 26, 2011
Two Windows Phone 7 handsets have been revealed — the Nokia Lumia 710 and the Nokia Lumia 800 which basically almost the same one as the Nokia N9.
October 20, 2011
Was able to visit Sim Lim last night to catch up on stuff and maybe able to spot some new gadgets. Nothing new in there except for the SE Xperia Arc S (which I already have waiting for me in Manila) and the Nokia N9 (which I now carry as a secondary phone).
August 26, 2009
Just announced — the Nokia 5230 looks like the old 5800 XpressMusic minus the WiFi feature and it’s not even under the XM series. Besides, the cheaper 5530 XM is already out.
March 31, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! I’ve already been getting emails and comments from readers on how to get the latest firmware update for their Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. Unfortunately, the announcement yesterday by Nokia does not include handsets released in the Philippines.
February 03, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! Barely a few weeks after the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic was released in the Philippines, quite a number of units have been reportedly suffering from early-bird bugs and problems.
January 16, 2009
I ran the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic to a lot of stress test to dig beyond the touchscreen hype and found some surprisingly great features as well as shortcomings. Let me share with you why I thought the Nokia 5800 falls short of expectations but will remain on top of a lot of people’s must-buy list.
January 11, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! So, I returned back to the Nokia Store after the line has thinned and bought a unit to review. Will need a couple more days to cook up a full review but here are my first impressions and some more unboxing […]
January 10, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! Over two hundred people lined up early today in front of the Nokia Store at Boni High Street to pick up their Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.
October 03, 2008
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! Earlier dubbed as Nokia Tube, the just announced Nokia 5800 XpressMusic may appeal to many Nokia fans with its touch screen interface that comes with a pen stylus.
November 20, 2014
Before the Apples, the Androids, and the Windows Phones, there was Nokia. It was the king that is known for producing high-quality and stylish of mobile phones like the iconic Nokia 3310 and the 808 PureView. If you’re a proud Nokia owner during the days before it ventured into Windows Phone, take a look at our […]
August 22, 2014
The Nokia X2 Dual SIM, Microsoft’s 4.3-inch smartphone that is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 200 CPU, 1GB RAM, and Nokia X software platform 2.0, is now available locally at under Php7K.
August 07, 2014
First announced back in April, the Nokia Lumia 930 became available in the Philippines last week with a price tag of Php29,990.
July 25, 2014
Microsoft has announced that the Nokia Lumia 930 flagship smartphone is now available in the Philippines with a price tag of under Php30K.
June 24, 2014
Microsoft has officially unveiled the Nokia X2 – a 4.3-inch dual-SIM smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 200 CPU, 1GB RAM, and Nokia X software platform 2.0.
June 21, 2014
We’ve received news that thereis a possibility of a Singapore launch on June 24 to mark the arrival of the Nokia X2 – the successor to the previous Nokia X. It will allegedly come with the same resolution but with a slightly larger display size, bigger RAM, and faster processor.
The Nokia XL has just landed in the Philippines and is now available in all Nokia stores with a suggested retail price of Php8,990.
May 18, 2014
The Nokia Lumia 520 is the cheapest Lumia phone by Nokia. Then came the Nokia Lumia 525, the successor with an incremental upgrade. Read our quick review after the break.
April 03, 2014
Nokia has offically announced its latest flagship smartphone that comes with a 5-inch ClearBlack Full HD display, aluminium frame, 20 megapixel PureView OIS camera, Snapdragon 800 quad-core chipset, and LTE connectivity – the Lumia 930.
March 12, 2014
Nokia Philippines officially launched the Nokia X yesterday, just a little over 2 weeks after it was first announced in MWC Barcelona last February 24.
February 24, 2014
While Asha is doing really great in the low-cost market, Nokia is adding more handsets into the line-up with a more capable Android-based Nokia X and X+.
February 24, 2014
Nokia is positioning the new Nokia X line-up in between the Asha and the Lumia smartphones so the design and price positioning is evident especially for the Nokia XL which is the top handset of the 3.