- Facebook shuts down built-in mobile chat service, moves to Messenger app
- Hugo Barra responds to Xiaomi’s privacy issues
- Cherry Mobile Fusion Aura and Life 2.0 discounted
- Xiaomi Redmi Note first impressions
- Cherry Mobile Omega Icon and Ruby get new affordable prices
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 launched, priced at Php3,999
- 24-karat Gold iPhone 6 now up for preorder for $4,495
- LG 105-inch Curved 4K TV now available for $117,000
- Canon outs PowerShot SX520 HS and SX400 IS superzoom cameras
- Apple releases updated Macbook Pro with Retina Display
- The Philippine Star app for the iPhone and iPad
- Huawei Ascend Mate 3 alleged specs and image revealed
- Heroes of The Storm early look: Blizzard’s DoTA & LoL
- Toyota goes Psy with Waku Doki viral video
- LG G3 now available under Globe’s MySUPERPLAN 1799
- Live Lock Screen Beta now on Windows Store
- ASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG launched, priced at Php5,995
- ASUS MeMO Pad 7 ME176CX now in the Philippines for Php6,995
- New lithium batteries can last two to three times longer
- Smart Bands/Watches look out, Keychains are also getting smarter
- CD-R King 4G/LTE Pocket Wi-Fi now available for Php3,990
- MyPhone launches Rio Craze, prized at Php1,999
- Flagship Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro official specs revealed
- Samsung launches 7-inch TabQ with LTE in China
- MyPhone Infinity Lite, 4.7-inch octa-core for Php7,999
- Zendesk opens office in Manila to make regional hub
- Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 launched, priced at Php9,999
- Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II Review
- First look at the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+
- Nokia Lumia 930 now available in the Philippines
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "nokia 800"
Articles tagged for: nokia 800
March 27, 2012
March 24, 2012
Microsoft has just recently unveiled a concept car called â€œProject Detroitâ€ which can be controlled using a Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone.
February 24, 2012
Nokia’s adoption of the Windows Phone 7 platform will steer a new direction to the Finnish company. Among the first few handsets that was borne out of this new partnership with Microsoft is the Nokia Lumia 800. Check out our full review after the jump.
February 09, 2012
Nokia’s new line of flagship smartphones will tout a spanking new Windows Phone 7.5 Mango mobile operating system. We finally got one of them to take out for a spin — the Nokia Lumia 800.
October 26, 2011
October 20, 2011
Was able to visit Sim Lim last night to catch up on stuff and maybe able to spot some new gadgets. Nothing new in there except for the SE Xperia Arc S (which I already have waiting for me in Manila) and the Nokia N9 (which I now carry as a secondary phone).
August 26, 2009
Just announced — the Nokia 5230 looks like the old 5800 XpressMusic minus the WiFi feature and it’s not even under the XM series. Besides, the cheaper 5530 XM is already out.
March 31, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! I’ve already been getting emails and comments from readers on how to get the latest firmware update for their Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. Unfortunately, the announcement yesterday by Nokia does not include handsets released in the Philippines.
February 03, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! Barely a few weeks after the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic was released in the Philippines, quite a number of units have been reportedly suffering from early-bird bugs and problems.
January 16, 2009
I ran the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic to a lot of stress test to dig beyond the touchscreen hype and found some surprisingly great features as well as shortcomings. Let me share with you why I thought the Nokia 5800 falls short of expectations but will remain on top of a lot of people’s must-buy list.
January 11, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! So, I returned back to the Nokia Store after the line has thinned and bought a unit to review. Will need a couple more days to cook up a full review but here are my first impressions and some more unboxing […]
January 10, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! Over two hundred people lined up early today in front of the Nokia Store at Boni High Street to pick up their Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.
October 03, 2008
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here! Earlier dubbed as Nokia Tube, the just announced Nokia 5800 XpressMusic may appeal to many Nokia fans with its touch screen interface that comes with a pen stylus.
July 25, 2014
Microsoft has announced that the Nokia Lumia 930 flagship smartphone is now available in the Philippines with a price tag of under Php30K.
June 24, 2014
Microsoft has officially unveiled the Nokia X2 – a 4.3-inch dual-SIM smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 200 CPU, 1GB RAM, and Nokia X software platform 2.0.
June 21, 2014
We’ve received news that thereis a possibility of a Singapore launch on June 24 to mark the arrival of the Nokia X2 – the successor to the previous Nokia X. It will allegedly come with the same resolution but with a slightly larger display size, bigger RAM, and faster processor.
The Nokia XL has just landed in the Philippines and is now available in all Nokia stores with a suggested retail price of Php8,990.
May 18, 2014
The Nokia Lumia 520 is the cheapest Lumia phone by Nokia. Then came the Nokia Lumia 525, the successor with an incremental upgrade. Read our quick review after the break.
April 03, 2014
Nokia has offically announced its latest flagship smartphone that comes with a 5-inch ClearBlack Full HD display, aluminium frame, 20 megapixel PureView OIS camera, Snapdragon 800 quad-core chipset, and LTE connectivity – the Lumia 930.
March 12, 2014
Nokia Philippines officially launched the Nokia X yesterday, just a little over 2 weeks after it was first announced in MWC Barcelona last February 24.
February 24, 2014
While Asha is doing really great in the low-cost market, Nokia is adding more handsets into the line-up with a more capable Android-based Nokia X and X+.
February 24, 2014
Nokia is positioning the new Nokia X line-up in between the Asha and the Lumia smartphones so the design and price positioning is evident especially for the Nokia XL which is the top handset of the 3.
January 29, 2014
Possible specs of the Android-based Nokia X, aka Nokia Normandy, has been made available online. Showcasing a 4-inch screen, a dual core Snapdragon CPU, and a 5 megapixel camera.
December 29, 2013
Globally announced back in November during our coverage in Abu Dhabi, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is set to arrive in the Philippines on January 2014. Check out our full review of the Nokia Lumia 1520 after the jump.
December 23, 2013
Almost half a year ago, we had encountered the reimagining of the feature phone through the Nokia Asha 501. You can revisit our review of that here, but to cut it short, we called that device a phone of extreme potential. Months more given, the Finnish company outs the refined Nokia Asha 502. Has the […]