- Philippine Call Centers under scrutiny from AT&T data breach
- NailO lets you use your thumbnail as a mini trackpad
- OnePlus Two launching on April 20th?
- AWEI Q3i In-Ear Quick Review
- Mazda shows off KODO bike and KODO sofa
- 12-inch Apple Macbook accepts third-party USB Type-C cables
- Acer Liquid X1 Review
- Mi Philippines announces date for Xiaomi 16,000mAh power bank sale
- Ikea makes wireless charging on your furniture possible
- LG PH to position G2, G Pro 2 against Zenfone 2
- iPhone 6S’s alleged new material should prevent Bendgate
- Higher-end Xiaomi Mi Note for pre-order next month
- Mortal Kombat X makes ‘biggest launch’ in MK history
- LG G4’s new detail confirmed from previous leak
- iPhone 6 by Gresso is cased in titanium & 18K gold
- Lenovo S90 Review
- You can now find your missing Android phone with Google Search
- Acer Revo One now on Villman for Php24K
- Starmobile intros Bluetooth Earphones with NFC
- Jawbone announces UP4 and UP2 fitness wearables
- Meizu M1 Note Blue and Pink now available at Lazada
- Huawei launches bigger P8max
- Huawei officially unveils its P8!
- Nokia to acquire Alcatel-Lucent for 15.6 billion Euros
- 10 Ways to Save on Electricity this Summer
- Microsoft announces Lumia 540 Dual-SIM
- ASUS Zenfone C local price announced
- Xiaomi Mi Pad to be available in the PH, priced
- Xiaomi 16,000mAh Mi Power Bank locally priced
- Xiaomi to sell Redmi 2 in the Philippines, priced
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- how to get free load in talk n text/1x1.png
- hot pinoy bold sex video scandal/1x1.png
- best bang for buck smartphone/1x1.png
- how can i get pldt service id/1x1.png
- instal windows phone 8 on nokia n9
- android tv box philippines/1x1.png
- xnxx tube com/1x1.png
- ip address of smartbro static or dynamic/1x1.png
- how to unli globe for pocket wifi/1x1.png
- best cheap power bank philippines/1x1.png
- cheap second hand phones in the philippines/1x1.pn
- skk lynx full specs/1x1.png
- rosanna roces sex video scandal/1x1.png
- Dash cam/1x1.png
- sharp aquos phone sh930w
- sonny lenovo xnxx com
- nokia power ranger price philippines/1x1.png
- cheap android phone with front camera phil price/1
- coby cmp 400/1x1.png
- is there a cap for smart unli surf/1x1.png
Home | Search : "nokia slide"
Articles tagged for: nokia slide
June 14, 2010
With a bit of an odd form factor, the Nokia X5 is like a cross between the Nokia X3 and the E72 with a slide out full qwerty keyboard at the bottom.
December 01, 2009
It’s finally here — the Nokia 6760 Slide (or Nokia Surge reported here earlier) and looks like I got the suggested retail price right — Php14,000.
July 22, 2009
Nokia launched the Surge in the US and has also unveiled the Nokia 6760 Slide for the UK. I wonder what corresponding messaging device will arrive in Asia.
February 17, 2009
There were several leaked specs and photos of the Nokia E75 in the last couple of weeks. Last night, it was finally announced and we got photos and official specs below.
November 27, 2008
I think this could be the first time we are seeing a mobile phone that can reach 10.2Mbps on HSDPA and it comes from the new Nokia 6260 Slide.
February 25, 2014
Today, we sat down with several key executives from Nokia to talk more about the Nokia X Platform, the UI and some of its functionality as well as the design philosophy that came with it
November 13, 2012
The first thing that comes in to mind when we hear the word Nokia PureView 808 is its 41MP image sensor. However, we can’t help but wonder if it’s all there is to it? Head past the break to find out our thoughts about this cameraphone.
April 23, 2012
Weâ€™ve finally got our hands on the mid-range offspring of the Nokia-Microsoft partnership, the Lumia 710. The Windows Phone powered smartphone just sits perfectly in between its entry-level sibling Lumia 610 and its high-end counterpart Lumia 800. Check out our full review after the break.
February 09, 2012
Nokia’s new line of flagship smartphones will tout a spanking new Windows Phone 7.5 Mango mobile operating system. We finally got one of them to take out for a spin — the Nokia Lumia 800.
January 23, 2012
These are the latest updated prices of Nokia phone units being sold in Manila, Philippines as of June 2010. The items below were taken from Mega Exchange Store at the CyberZone, Mall of Asia, Pasay City. Update: See updated price list of Nokia Cell Phones for June 2011. Updated: Nokia C3 – Php7,295 Nokia C5 […]
October 15, 2011
The Nokia N9 arrived at my doorstep yesterday along with the Nokia 701 but I only got to unbox it today since I spent the night at a hotel reviewing Samsung’s 60-inch LED Smart TV. Posted my first impressions here back in June so this unboxing comes with the second impression.
August 14, 2011
The Nokia X7 first showed up in the Transformers 3 Movie to intrigue the public and it looks like it’s kinda working well for them. Read our full review of the Nokia X7 below.
July 20, 2011
Since the Nokia E71 came out several years ago, I’ve been a huge fan of the Finnish company’s full qwerty handsets. They’ve continued that same legacy and after 3 years, we still see the same signature with the E6. Read our full review of the Nokia E6 below.
June 24, 2011
While Nokia only promised one Meego device this year, they did not stop with the N9 but also pulled a surprise when they silently revealed the Nokia N950, the qwerty-version of the N9.
June 21, 2011
Probably the biggest announcement during the Nokia Connection 2011 here in Singapore is the upcoming Nokia N9. See photos and video of the demo after the jump.
May 19, 2011
This latest teaser video of the supposed Nokia N9 (or Nokia N950) gives us a better look at the upcoming Meego device Nokia is preparing to launch. Looking very similar to the Nokia E7, the N9 could very well be the successor to the Meego-powered Nokia N900 (and thus a possible N950 label).
May 18, 2011
A recent study by TNS Philippines showed that Nokia still ranks as the top choice of mobile phone users in the Philippines with 7 out of 10 users owning a Nokia phone. The same study showed Sony-Ericsson and Samsung also posted huge gains over the last 12 months (thanks to Android?).
April 12, 2011
Nokia, today, announced two new smartphones to be released in the 2nd quarter of this year — the full touchscreen Nokia X7 and the full qwerty Nokia E6. Check out details of the Nokia X7 below.
March 07, 2011
The Communicator is alive and has transformed into what is now the Nokia E7. It has gone a long way — slimmer, lighter and faster while retaining that signature form factor. Check out our full review of the Nokia E7 after the jump.
February 19, 2011
Saw this nice little TV phone tonight, brought home by my brother. At first I thought it was one of those LG Cookie models that has a built-in TV tuner with it but upon closer inspection, turns out it’s got a Nokia logo instead.
February 12, 2011
So it’s confirmed — Nokia has partnered with Microsoft to offer Windows Phone platform on Nokia hardware. See full details of the press release below.
February 09, 2011
If the recently leaked memo of Nokia CEO Stephen Elop shows some tell-tale signs of platform shifts for Nokia, they might just jump and take on other mobile OSes. The two most likely targets are Windows Phone 7 and Android.
November 11, 2010
So okay, it’s obvious that Nokia’s sale of the Nokia C6 is in direct competition with the LG Optimus One we reported earlier. Same date, same time, same locations and even almost same price.
September 14, 2010
Nokia also just announced the Nokia E7, a full touch screen and full qwerty slider phone that’s got a huge 4-inch display and 8-megapixel camera.