- 2015 Lamborghini Huracan now official in Philippines
- 10 Most Expensive Smartphones Released in 2014
- 8 Fuel-efficient Cars Available in the Philippines
- Next Assassin’s Creed about Philippine Revolution?
- BlackBerry Passport hands-on, first impressions
- BlackBerry Passport officially launches in PH
- Qualcomm outs smartphone & tablet w/ Snapdragon 810
- Winners of our #ExploreBeautiful Contest
- LG G Watch R arriving on December 1
- Cherry Mobile intros Flare Lite as most affordable Flare
- Huawei Honor 6 coming this December for around 14k
- Xiaomi outs 9.9mm thick 5,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Mi Philippines bundles Redmi 1S with Mi Power Bank
- Happy Mobile Oracle unveiled, octa-core at 6.6mm
- Happy Mobile Prive officially announced
- 5 Tips When Gadget Shopping with a Credit Card
- Contest: Win this Nikon Coolpix S3600!
- DOST to put up 50,000 Free Public WiFi starting 2015
- Over 50,000 Spam Text goes thru Globe every day
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Powerbanks
- Starmobile UP Snap has 8MP UltraPixel camera
- HP Stream 7 Windows 8.1 tablet lands for Php7,999
- Why Ford Fiesta’s 1.0L EcoBoost is not Your Average 1-Liter Engine
- Android 5.0 Lollipop on the Nexus 5 Review
- Smart offers Sony Xperia Z3 free at Data Plan 2000
- SM North Edsa is the world’s biggest solar-powered mall
- Five Android Launchers We Love to Use
- Pokemon Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire now available in the PH!
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 officially launches in the Philippines
- Shot entirely with an iPhone 6 Plus
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "number of prepaid subscribers in the philippines"
Articles tagged for: number of prepaid subscribers in the philippines
May 16, 2012
January 05, 2012
The recent report of Chile implementing the mandatory unlocking of all phones that are sold in the country this month got me thinking if this is possible in the Philippines. Of course it’s possible but I doubt it will be happening anytime soon.
December 14, 2011
Apple’s newest iteration of the iPhone was greeted with mixed reactions from the market. A lot has been said, both praises and disappointments, about what it should have been in the first place. Since the local launch of the iPhone 4S with Globe and Smart is just a couple of days away, let me share […]
January 28, 2011
The recent string of bombings in the country has prompted the debate over pre-paid SIM card registration. This is because the bombers used a cellphone to remotely trigger the bomb on the bus in EDSA.
September 25, 2010
August 21, 2008
Today, I got to see and check out the iPhone 3G which will be released by Globe Telecom to the public tomorrow (August 22). I took tons of pictures and played with the device for a while. Here are my first impressions:
Last Monday, CURE’s new U Mobile service was officially launched. About 350 units of phones were given away to pre-approved U Mobile subscribers. Part of the monthly credits will be free and supported by ads. Anything beyond the Php100, you have to pay for yourself.
April 03, 2008
An old friend sent me an email about his problems with Globe’ Kababayan SIM card when using it in Singapore. He tried to reach Globe CSR to no avail and requested if I could publish his letter here.