- Oppo Find 7 images leak, shows its sexy design
- JAYS t-JAYS One Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-order for Galaxy S5, arrives next month
- Spotted: HP Slate7 Extreme for Php13,990
- Huawei Kirin 920 benchmarked, beats Snapdragon 801
- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Apple bags patent on curved display, virtual buttons, etc
- WB Games & Rocksteady previews Batman: Arkham Knight
- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Throwback Thursday: YugaTech’s top old-school phones
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming 2nd week of April for Php18,990
- Sony Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual get priced
- Boat and bus hybrid to ferry commuters on Pasig River
- Trend Micro warns users of malware-ridden Cat pictures
- Sony Socialife App now available for non-Xperia devices
- Corning Gorilla Glass vs Sapphire Glass
- Sony Xperia Z2 tablet coming mid-April for Php33,190
- Nokia X launching in the Philippines on March 11
- Sony Xperia Z2 arriving in April for Php33,990
- Oppo Find 7 phone to get a whopping 50MP camera?
- Facebook Messenger now on Windows Phone 8
- Control your gadgets with this Bluetooth-powered Ring
- Muvit Slim Folio and SkinTouch for Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia Z2 features ported to other Xperia devices
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "o 6.8"
Articles tagged for: o 6.8
November 20, 2013
March 05, 2014
We’re here in Jakarta to attend the regional launch of new Sony Mobile products which includes the Xperia Z2 and the Z2 tablet. And while we’re waiting for the formal announcements, we’ve gotten some early information about the Philippine release.
February 25, 2014
One of the more packed booths here at MWC in Barcelona is the one by Sony. yesterday, they announced the new generation Xperia Z2 and the Xperia Z2 tablet. We went and checked out the Z2 looked like.
January 01, 2014
Are you planning to start a career in the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry this 2014 but don’t know yet which company to work for? This list might help. Here are the top earning BPO companies in the Philippines.
December 01, 2013
It’s been a long time since LG released an Android tablet and the last time we remember it was outrageously expensive. LG’s comeback to the tablet market is marked by the G Pad 8.3 with a form factor that’s strikingly akin to the iPad Mini. Check out our full review of the LG G Pad […]
November 17, 2013
It looks like the LG G Pad 8.3 is set to be released in the Philippines this first week of December.
November 14, 2013
ASUS set really good standards on what a 7-inch Android tablet should be with the Google Nexus 7. Now that they have to launch their own 7-incher under the Nexus shadow, they needed something that can shine in its own right without getting burned by its pure-blooded cousin. The company’s answer is the ASUS MeMO […]
October 02, 2013
Announced back in June during Computex 2013, the Asus Memo Pad HD 7 is now available in the Philippines with a starting price of Php6,995.
September 30, 2013
Interbrand, one of the largest branding consultancies in the world has recently released their list of 100 Best Global Brands of 2013 mentioning companies from different sectors including Technology. From there we took all the leading technology brands and compiled them in one simple list.
September 08, 2013
LG has not had an Android tablet for the longest time but when they recently announced one here at IFA. The LG G Pad 8.3 is a comeback and it’s making a big splash with a powerful hardware in a popular size and form factor.
August 26, 2013
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has recently released their annual list of Top 500 Individual Taxpayers. This list includes prominent names coming from different industries and based on this we compiled our own list of the twelve highest-earning IT executives in the country.
August 08, 2013
Lenovo’s latest 10-inch, Atom-powered Windows 8 tablet PC, the Miix 10 Tablet, is now up for sale for under $600.
July 26, 2013
After spending two solid weeks with the BlackBerry Q10 and using it as our primary phone for the whole duration, we think we have everything we need to give you guys our full review of the QWERTY counterpart of the Z10.
July 15, 2013
It seems that Huawei is taking a page out of the local brands’ game by releasing a competitively priced quad-core dual-SIM handset in the form of Huawei Ascend G525.
June 04, 2013
This is probably the most exciting revelation to us in this year’s Computex since it’s the one which we predicted to be true from our last week’s rumor/leak — the Asus Memo Pad HD 7.
May 20, 2013
Earlier last week, a retro-inspired digital camera has dropped by our HQ – the Fujifilm FinePix X100s and is looking to impress us right from the get go. We immediately took it for a spin and here’s our initial thoughts about it.
May 03, 2013
Microsoft introduced the Surface Pro to make a compelling case for Windows 8 and for the longest time, Windows was left behind the growing market of Android and iOS tablets. Microsoft’s counter is the Surface Pro. Check out the full review below if they hit the target right in the head.
March 30, 2013
We received this review unit of the Microsoft Surface Pro last week but we only got to unbox it this week-end. We also got to compare it with our own MS Surface RT (which we reviewed earlier here).
March 22, 2013
Canon’s latest line of compact-and-high-zoom camera was just announced — the Powershot SX280 HS which is now powered by a new DIGIC 6 image processor.
August 28, 2012
If you wield a Micro 4/3 MILC then this new Tokina Reflex 300mm f/6.3 telephoto lens should be a great addition to your arsenal.
June 26, 2012
I borrowed the Canon D20 from Canon Phils. so I can take it along with me to our trip to La Union last week-end and test it while having our surfing session.
June 06, 2012
It really is a take two for LG as they placed their dough once more on mobile 3D technology with the release of its second 3D-capable smartphone, the Optimus 3D Max. No need to cross your eyes for this review. Just sit back, relax, and let me tell you something about the smartphone that could.
May 31, 2012
Yesterday, LG Mobile Philippines officially launched two new handsets in their smartphone lineup — the Optimus L7 and Optimus 3D Max.
April 13, 2012
Waiting is now finally over as Dell’s ultrabook brainchild has now officially unveiled in an event held at the Mind Museum BGC Taguig. The Dell XPS 13 is the American company’s first shot at the ultrabook fame and a very impressive attempt at that.
March 14, 2012
Though not yet official launched or released in the Philippines, the HTC Titan has already attracted a lot of attention from local consumers, especially WP7 fans, despite the fact that this is already the nth Windows Phone HTC introduced to the market. Read our full review of the HTC Titan after the jump.