- Xiaomi Redmi Note first impressions
- Cherry Mobile Omega Icon and Ruby get new affordable prices
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 launched, priced at Php3,999
- 24-karat Gold iPhone 6 now up for preorder for $4,495
- LG 105-inch Curved 4K TV now available for $117,000
- Canon outs PowerShot SX520 HS and SX400 IS superzoom cameras
- Apple releases updated Macbook Pro with Retina Display
- Huawei Ascend Mate 3 alleged specs and image revealed
- Heroes of The Storm early look: Blizzard’s DoTA & LoL
- Toyota goes Psy with Waku Doki viral video
- LG G3 now available under Globe’s MySUPERPLAN 1799
- Live Lock Screen Beta now on Windows Store
- ASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG launched, priced at Php5,995
- ASUS MeMO Pad 7 ME176CX now in the Philippines for Php6,995
- New lithium batteries can last two to three times longer
- Smart Bands/Watches look out, Keychains are also getting smarter
- CD-R King 4G/LTE Pocket Wi-Fi now available for Php3,990
- MyPhone launches Rio Craze, prized at Php1,999
- Flagship Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro official specs revealed
- Samsung launches 7-inch TabQ with LTE in China
- MyPhone Infinity Lite, 4.7-inch octa-core for Php7,999
- Zendesk opens office in Manila to make regional hub
- Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 launched, priced at Php9,999
- Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II Review
- First look at the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+
- Nokia Lumia 930 now available in the Philippines
- AnTuTu’s Top Performing Smartphones for Q2 2014
- Homecare Fly One Tegra Note 7 Review
- Sony introduces 2014 BRAVIA 4K TVs
- ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q arrives in APAC & EU, priced at USD799
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "quad core phone cherry mobile"
Articles tagged for: quad core phone cherry mobile
February 14, 2014
March 18, 2013
Cherry Mobile‘s budget friendly offerings, the Omega Icon and Ruby, received new price tags this afternoon, making the two smartphones available for under Php5k and Php2.5k, respectively.
July 21, 2014
We’re more than halfway through the year once again and we’re here with another top 10 list, this one being for smartphones with prices below Php10,000. If you’re looking for great phones at this budget, then it’s time to read on!
June 29, 2014
After giving you guys an in-depth look of the Infinity and Spectrum, it’s time for us to shift the spotlight over to its pleather-backed sibling, the Cherry Mobile Omega Icon. Check out our full review after the jump.
June 18, 2014
Good news for Omega Spectrum users! In addition to the updates released by Cherry Mobile recently, the company also announces the availability of the KitKat update for Omega Spectrum. It is available to download from their website and includes a full instruction on how to install it.
June 17, 2014
Cherry Mobile is at it again, this time they’re looking to launch the Flare Dash; a 4-inch smartphone that runs on a quad-core Snapdragon processor with 1GB of RAM and is said to be upgradeable to Android KitKat, all for a wallet-friendly price of Php3,699.
June 16, 2014
Earlier, we gave you guys a brief overview of some of the Cherry Mobile Ultra’s features and gave you a quick tour of its simple yet well-put-together body. Now it’s time to delve deeper into this LTE smartphone to see what other things its got to offer besides good looks and LTE functionality.
June 16, 2014
Another addition to Cherry Mobile’s wide array of tablets is the Superion Probe. It packs a Qualcomm-branded processor coupled with an Adreno GPU so we could expect it to handle gaming nicely. It also comes affordable with its sub-Php4K price. Will it be worth your money? Read on and find out.
June 11, 2014
In this Quick Review, we take a look at Cherry Mobile’s imaging-focused smartphone – the Flare S2. It is the successor to the previous Flare S and is equipped with the same camera sensor as the Google Nexus 5.
June 09, 2014
While we’re prepping for our full review of the Cherry Mobile Ultra, we thought of giving you guys a brief overview of its basic feature set first, as well as a quick tour of its hardware to see what this LTE-enabled handset has to offer in terms of its design and build.
June 06, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Axis – an Android smartphone that packs a 4.5-inch display, 8 megapixel camera, quad-core CPU, and NFC connectivity, is now available for Php4,499.
June 06, 2014
Yesterday, CM officially unveiled the Cherry Mobile Urban; a 4.5-inch smartphone powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor and which also happens to be one of the first local handset that runs Android KitKat right off the bat.
May 19, 2014
Cherry Mobile got into some curious discussion when it announced the CM Omega Spectrum that is powered by a quad-core Broadcom chip. It’s the first time the processor was used by the local handset brand so it was interesting to learn of its performance compare to the more popular Mediatek chips. Check out our full […]
May 17, 2014
We have already covered a lot about Cherry Mobile‘s newest flagship phone, the Omega Infinity. We have compared it to its competitors and have even published a quick review already. Now it receives our detailed review treatment, so read on our full Cherry Mobile Omega Infinity review down below.
May 12, 2014
Cherry Mobile‘s new 7mm-thin Android smartphone with Dragontrail Glass, the Razor 2.0, will be available for purchase starting this weekend.
April 28, 2014
According to Cherry Mobile‘s Facebook page, the company is giving a Php4,000 discount on the Cosmos X smartphone starting April 30 – May 4, 2014. It will now be for sale for Php5,999 from its original price of Php9,999.
April 27, 2014
Cosmic Technologies recently announced their latest flagship handset, the Cherry Mobile Omega Infinity. We took a couple of days with it so we can share some early observations about the device.
April 21, 2014
Planning to buy an Android smartphone that runs on all eights? If yes then take a look at our list of octa-core Android smartphones that are currently being sold here in the Philippines.
April 13, 2014
April 11, 2014
There have been a handful of photos circulating around the web of what is believed to be a brochure/flyer from Cherry Mobile which gives us an early peek at the company’s upcoming handsets, one of which is the Cherry Mobile Urban.
March 30, 2014
The Me Mobile Fuel 5 is a mid-range Android smartphone offering coming from a brand that is yet to be known in the country. So far it has left us with good first impressions thanks to its good build and affordable price tag, but does it have what it takes to go head-to-head with offerings […]
March 13, 2014
You saw how its octa-core chipset fared in our usual benchmark tests. We also gave you a quick tour of its physical attributes. Now it’s time for us to take a closer look at the Cherry Mobile Cosmos Z2 and see if it’s worthy of your buck.
March 12, 2014
Now that Nokia has released their Nokia X handset in the Philippine market, the question whether they’ve priced it competitively remains unanswered. In out attempt to do so, here is what we gathered as possible Android smartphones you can get for the price of a Nokia X.