- BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983 now official
- TBT: My first MP3 player
- Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 updated with Snapdragon 805
- Amazon introduces Fire HD 6 tablet, starts at $99
- How Apple is undeniably becoming more like Android
- How to get the 5.7GB iOS 8 without erasing anything
- iOS 8 now available for download
- Steam payments now priced in Philippine Peso
- Belkin PH brings Linksys WRT-1900ac locally
- 7 new features for old iPhones when iOS 8 arrives
- Jabra intros new headsets designed for call centers
- Relonch Camera unveiled at Photokina
- McDo releases Android, iOS app to take online orders
- Graphed: Flagship Smartphone Announcement Calendar
- Oppo N3 render leaks
- Contest: Are you better than a G3?
- Acer opens kiosk in Market! Market!; holds one day opening promo
- Hello ‘Windows': Microsoft to wipe out ‘Nokia’ and ‘Windows Phone’ brands
- Canon launches PowerShot G7 X
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II now official
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime leaks selfie-centred specs
- 10 cool non-tech products that Xiaomi is selling in China
- Here’s how to delete the U2 album you didn’t wish for
- Microsoft’s ‘Windows 9′ event on September 30
- TAGAI Alpha & Beta: Driving Eyewear You Will Want
- Victorinox INOX lands locally, priced at Php27,500
- What to expect when Android One arrives in Philippines
- ASUS, HTC, Lenovo working with Google for Android One
- Panasonic takes on the Galaxy K Zoom with Lumix CM1
- Microsoft to buy Minecraft for $2.5 billion
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "samsung galaxy s3 globe 4g"
Articles tagged for: samsung galaxy s3 globe 4g
April 29, 2013
April 22, 2013
Samsung is already on its fourth iteration of its highly popular and successful Galaxy S line. It is now pretty obvious that the Galaxy line made Samsung the No. 1 smartphone brand worldwide. With competition inching closer, the question remains if Samsung can maintain the wide lead. Read our Samsung Galaxy S4 review to find […]
February 28, 2013
Announced in Korea back in January, the Galaxy Express is Samsung’s way to bring LTE to everyone. That means, a fairly capable handset that’s almost similar to the Galaxy S3 with a wide variety of LTE support at a more affordable price.
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
October 15, 2012
Samsung is set to launch the Galaxy Note 2 tomorrow evening and we’ve already reported last week that it’s going to be sold at Php32,990.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).
May 04, 2012
We’ve got some hands-on time with the newly announced Samsung Galaxy S3 and so far we’re impressed with the design, construction, performance and the capabilities of the camera. The Galaxy S3 also features the new Exynos 4 Quad processor and an optional LTE chip for super fast connectivity.
September 16, 2012
December is fast approaching and it’s usually the month of the year when people have saved up for that handset purchase of the year. This season, 3 flagship handsets will vie for your hard-earned money — the Galaxy Note 2, Lumia 920 and the iPhone 5.
July 31, 2012
If you were wondering who makes the best flagship handsets, we’ve come up with a master list of the top 10 flagship handsets. Feel free to read on after the break.