- Cherry Mobile G2 First Impressions
- O+ Time Unboxed, Hands-on
- Happy Mobile D-Lite Quick Review
- O+ Fab Elite 2.0 First Impressions
- Cherry Mobile Selfie hands-on, first impressions
- Upcoming Asus ZenFone to feature Dual Rear Cameras
- Top 10 Most Searched Gadgets in PH
- Five ways to Get Free Access to the Internet
- CloudFone introduces the CloudPad 700FHD
- Luxa2 Groovy T Magic Boom Box Speaker Quick Review
- Facebook introduces Stickered for Messenger
- Get Two CM Alpha Style for the Price of One
- Is this the new Sony Xperia Z4?
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet Ultra specs leaked w/ 6GB RAM
- Spotted: Acer Liquid Jade S with 64bit, octa-core LTE
- Gresso Regal Black now official, built with Titanium and Gold
- Fully voice-controlled ZTE Star 2 unveiled
- Top 5 Pocket WiFi Worth Buying
- 11 of the Best-Looking Smartphones We’ve Seen in 2014
- First official Apple Store opens in the Philippines
- Giveaway: An Asus MeMO Pad 7
- NBI Cracked Down Php70M-worth of Fake Gizmos
- Xiaomi Mi 3, Redmi 1S on sale today at SM North EDSA
- OnePlus releases affordable 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Blackberry Classic officially announced, goes on sale
- DTC Fiesta Plus Quick Review
- Xiaomi in Talks w/ Tesla for Php290K-worth Mini Car
- Here are the top 10 things Filipinos searched for in 2014
- Instagram update comes with five new filters
- Swans M10 2.1 Speakers Quick Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "samsung galaxy s3 globe 4g"
Articles tagged for: samsung galaxy s3 globe 4g
April 29, 2013
April 22, 2013
Samsung is already on its fourth iteration of its highly popular and successful Galaxy S line. It is now pretty obvious that the Galaxy line made Samsung the No. 1 smartphone brand worldwide. With competition inching closer, the question remains if Samsung can maintain the wide lead. Read our Samsung Galaxy S4 review to find […]
February 28, 2013
Announced in Korea back in January, the Galaxy Express is Samsung’s way to bring LTE to everyone. That means, a fairly capable handset that’s almost similar to the Galaxy S3 with a wide variety of LTE support at a more affordable price.
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
October 15, 2012
Samsung is set to launch the Galaxy Note 2 tomorrow evening and we’ve already reported last week that it’s going to be sold at Php32,990.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).
May 04, 2012
We’ve got some hands-on time with the newly announced Samsung Galaxy S3 and so far we’re impressed with the design, construction, performance and the capabilities of the camera. The Galaxy S3 also features the new Exynos 4 Quad processor and an optional LTE chip for super fast connectivity.
September 16, 2012
December is fast approaching and it’s usually the month of the year when people have saved up for that handset purchase of the year. This season, 3 flagship handsets will vie for your hard-earned money — the Galaxy Note 2, Lumia 920 and the iPhone 5.
July 31, 2012
If you were wondering who makes the best flagship handsets, we’ve come up with a master list of the top 10 flagship handsets. Feel free to read on after the break.