- February Gadget Reviews Roundup 2015
- Top Ten Stories in YugaTech: February 2015
- BlackBerry Leap Unveiled, 5-inch 720p Display in Tow
- Lenovo outs Pocket Projector for smartphones and tablets
- Kata i4 now available at Lazada, retails for Php9,799
- Ford shows off ‘MoDe’ e-bikes packed with features
- Huawei unveils the TalkBand B2 and TalkBand N1
- Lenovo A7000 w/ ATMOS surround sound now official
- Lenovo Vibe Shot: 16MP camera w/ Infrared AF and OIS
- Gionee Elife S7: octa-core, dual-SIM, LTE, 5.5mm thin
- Lenovo ideaPad MIIX 3000 is a sub-Php7K Windows slate
- Lenovo outs Tab 2 A8 and A10-70, feature Dolby Atmos Sound
- Alcatel announces the OneTouch Hero 2+ with Cyanogen OS
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 820
- Alcatel outs OneTouch Idol 3: 5.5, 4.7 inch LTE phones under Php13k
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon and Alpha View officially announced
- JBL Clip Quick Review
- Microsoft announces the Lumia 640 and 640 XL
- Sony launches the super thin Xperia Z4 Tablet
- SanDisk officially outs world’s highest capacity microSD card
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua: 64-bit octa-core, LTE, waterproof
- Xiaomi announces the Yi Sport Camera
- Cherry Mobile to unveil Alpha Neon and Alpha View
- Huawei Watch: Huawei’s first smartwatch w/ Android Wear
- Huawei MediaPad X2: 7-inch, octa-core, dual-SIM LTE
- Cherry Mobile to reveal new Windows devices at MWC 2015
- Acer outs Liquid Jade Z, Liquid Z220 and Liquid Z520
- ZTE launches Grand S3, scans the eyes to unlock screen
- Acer embraces Windows with the Liquid M220 smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Samsung Galaxy S6: spec comparison
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "samsung galaxy s3 globe 4g"
Articles tagged for: samsung galaxy s3 globe 4g
April 29, 2013
April 22, 2013
Samsung is already on its fourth iteration of its highly popular and successful Galaxy S line. It is now pretty obvious that the Galaxy line made Samsung the No. 1 smartphone brand worldwide. With competition inching closer, the question remains if Samsung can maintain the wide lead. Read our Samsung Galaxy S4 review to find […]
February 28, 2013
Announced in Korea back in January, the Galaxy Express is Samsung’s way to bring LTE to everyone. That means, a fairly capable handset that’s almost similar to the Galaxy S3 with a wide variety of LTE support at a more affordable price.
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
October 15, 2012
Samsung is set to launch the Galaxy Note 2 tomorrow evening and we’ve already reported last week that it’s going to be sold at Php32,990.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).
May 04, 2012
We’ve got some hands-on time with the newly announced Samsung Galaxy S3 and so far we’re impressed with the design, construction, performance and the capabilities of the camera. The Galaxy S3 also features the new Exynos 4 Quad processor and an optional LTE chip for super fast connectivity.
September 16, 2012
December is fast approaching and it’s usually the month of the year when people have saved up for that handset purchase of the year. This season, 3 flagship handsets will vie for your hard-earned money — the Galaxy Note 2, Lumia 920 and the iPhone 5.
July 31, 2012
If you were wondering who makes the best flagship handsets, we’ve come up with a master list of the top 10 flagship handsets. Feel free to read on after the break.