- Steam payments now priced in Philippine Peso
- Belkin PH brings Linksys WRT-1900ac locally
- 7 new features for old iPhones when iOS 8 arrives
- Jabra intros new headsets designed for call centers
- Relonch Camera unveiled at Photokina
- McDo releases Android, iOS app to take online orders
- Graphed: Flagship Smartphone Announcement Calendar
- Oppo N3 render leaks
- Contest: Are you better than a G3?
- Acer opens kiosk in Market! Market!; holds one day opening promo
- Hello ‘Windows': Microsoft to wipe out ‘Nokia’ and ‘Windows Phone’ brands
- Canon launches PowerShot G7 X
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II now official
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime leaks selfie-centred specs
- 10 cool non-tech products that Xiaomi is selling in China
- Here’s how to delete the U2 album you didn’t wish for
- Microsoft’s ‘Windows 9′ event on September 30
- TAGAI Alpha & Beta: Driving Eyewear You Will Want
- Victorinox INOX lands locally, priced at Php27,500
- What to expect when Android One arrives in Philippines
- ASUS, HTC, Lenovo working with Google for Android One
- Panasonic takes on the Galaxy K Zoom with Lumix CM1
- Microsoft to buy Minecraft for $2.5 billion
- Samsung outs NX1 interchangeable lens camera
- Will you pay $999 to shoot 4K videos on your iPhone 5S?
- Android One devices now official, to be available in PH
- ASUS Transformer Book T200 lands, priced at Php24,984
- Ten incoming ‘phablets’ to watch out for in the PH
- iPhone 6 already out of stock from pre-orders
- Winners: Lazada-YugaTech Xiaomi Giveaways
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "samsung galaxy s3 globe price"
Articles tagged for: samsung galaxy s3 globe price
May 23, 2012
August 25, 2013
Globe is running a short promo on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 since last Friday and will end tomorrow. The two handsets will be available for free on a monthly service plan fee of only Php999.
April 22, 2013
Samsung is already on its fourth iteration of its highly popular and successful Galaxy S line. It is now pretty obvious that the Galaxy line made Samsung the No. 1 smartphone brand worldwide. With competition inching closer, the question remains if Samsung can maintain the wide lead. Read our Samsung Galaxy S4 review to find […]
April 11, 2013
People have been very straightforward with this device. They call it “the smaller Galaxy S3”, but is there anything more to it than meets the eye? Get to know the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini in our full review.
February 28, 2013
Announced in Korea back in January, the Galaxy Express is Samsung’s way to bring LTE to everyone. That means, a fairly capable handset that’s almost similar to the Galaxy S3 with a wide variety of LTE support at a more affordable price.
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It's back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 22, 2012
While we’ve been speculating for weeks how much the suggested retail price of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3 and eagerly waiting for the offerings from Globe and Smart, Amazon has put up its pre-order page for the handset.
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).
January 01, 2013
Each year, we review hundreds of gadgets and one of the indicators that it is a hot item is the number of people who read our reviews (on top of the shares, FB likes and retweets). In 2012, smartphones continue to dominate the line-up. Here are our top 25 gadgets that we reviewed on YugaTech.
September 16, 2012
December is fast approaching and it’s usually the month of the year when people have saved up for that handset purchase of the year. This season, 3 flagship handsets will vie for your hard-earned money — the Galaxy Note 2, Lumia 920 and the iPhone 5.
July 31, 2012
If you were wondering who makes the best flagship handsets, we’ve come up with a master list of the top 10 flagship handsets. Feel free to read on after the break.