- Twitter Launches Periscope on Android
- Ford takes center stage in CES Asia with Smart Mobility
- Lenovo Vibe Shot First Impressions
- Sony Launches Xperia Z3+
- Lenovo Vibe Shot To Arrive in PH in July
- Gionee Marathon M5 Teased, 6000mAh Battery In Tow
- SKK Mobile Aura Unveiled, Priced at Php2,999
- Starmobile Knight Luxe: 5-inch, octa-core for under Php8K
- Cherry Mobile Ultra LTE flash sale for just Php4K
- Lazada sets Alcatel Flash Plus sale on June 5
- Lenovo K3 Note First Impressions
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Review
- Blackview Zeta: 5-inch, octa-core, Android KitKat
- HP Launches New Desktop Lineup in SEA
- New Line of HP Pavilion Notebooks Arrive in SEA
- Fluxmob Stealth Bolt 3000mAh Power Bank
- SIM Card Registration Act Gets a Nod From The House
- Did Apple Accidentally Leak the iPhone 5C Successor?
- GoT: Sons of Winter Release Date Announced
- Razer Intros Firefly, A Mousepad That Lights Up!
- Huawei Honor 4C Review
- Sun releases postpaid plans for Xiaomi Mi Pad
- List of Stores Where You Can Officially Buy an Asus Zenfone 2
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power now available for Php5K
- Google Tone: A Cool Way To Share URLs Using Sound
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus First Impressions
- Huawei Honor 4X in the Flesh, First Impressions
- Huawei Unveils Internet of Things OS Called LiteOS
- Actual Pictures of Cherry Mobile Flare XL Leaked
- Nikon made a camera that turns your dog into a “pho-dog-rapher”
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- sun cellular unlimited text to all network 1 month
- i cannot pasaload from microsim smart to smart 808
- My WD Channel
- how to turn off 3g on lenovo/1x1.png
- nba2k15 that works on flare s3/1x1.png
- chromebook philippines/1x1.png
- how to hack smart bro pocket wifi/1x1.png
- sun postpaid plan asus zenfone/1x1.png
- pldt pocket wifi plan/1x1.png
- how to unli smart bro pocket wifi/1x1.png
- lte tablet philippines/1x1.png
- asus zenfone 2
- how long to process an smart postpaid application/
- how to unlock account in sss online inquiry/1x1.pn
- menwap in
- db gadgets/page/2/1x1.png/1x1.png
- db gadgets/page/2/1x1.png
- asus store megamall/1x1.png
Home | Search : "samsung galaxy s3 globe price"
Articles tagged for: samsung galaxy s3 globe price
May 23, 2012
May 04, 2015
It’s been 6 years since Samsung first introduced the Galaxy S series and in those six years, we’ve seen how the Korean company turned from being one of the minor players in the smartphone handset market to become the top smartphone vendor in the world in less than half a decade. The Galaxy S series […]
August 25, 2013
Globe is running a short promo on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 since last Friday and will end tomorrow. The two handsets will be available for free on a monthly service plan fee of only Php999.
April 22, 2013
Samsung is already on its fourth iteration of its highly popular and successful Galaxy S line. It is now pretty obvious that the Galaxy line made Samsung the No. 1 smartphone brand worldwide. With competition inching closer, the question remains if Samsung can maintain the wide lead. Read our Samsung Galaxy S4 review to find […]
April 11, 2013
People have been very straightforward with this device. They call it “the smaller Galaxy S3”, but is there anything more to it than meets the eye? Get to know the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini in our full review.
February 28, 2013
Announced in Korea back in January, the Galaxy Express is Samsung’s way to bring LTE to everyone. That means, a fairly capable handset that’s almost similar to the Galaxy S3 with a wide variety of LTE support at a more affordable price.
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It’s back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 22, 2012
While we’ve been speculating for weeks how much the suggested retail price of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3 and eagerly waiting for the offerings from Globe and Smart, Amazon has put up its pre-order page for the handset.
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).
January 01, 2013
Each year, we review hundreds of gadgets and one of the indicators that it is a hot item is the number of people who read our reviews (on top of the shares, FB likes and retweets). In 2012, smartphones continue to dominate the line-up. Here are our top 25 gadgets that we reviewed on YugaTech.
September 16, 2012
December is fast approaching and it’s usually the month of the year when people have saved up for that handset purchase of the year. This season, 3 flagship handsets will vie for your hard-earned money — the Galaxy Note 2, Lumia 920 and the iPhone 5.
July 31, 2012
If you were wondering who makes the best flagship handsets, we’ve come up with a master list of the top 10 flagship handsets. Feel free to read on after the break.