- SKK Phoenix G1: 5-inch, quad-core for Php3,799
- “Baby Moon” a custom-built case inspired by chrome hubcaps
- Upcoming Sony Smartwatches appear in grainy render
- Garmin VIRB Elite Quick Review
- Modder sets new record for AMD FX-8370, tops at 8722.78MHz
- August Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- Xiaomi to enter the Android gaming scene with Ouya
- Huawei Ascend P7 Review
- Security Bank now sends SMS on ATM transactions
- Sun Cellular now offers LTE with 4GB at Plan 999
- Closer Look: Xiaomi Mi Powerbank 5400mAh
- Kata M2 unboxed, first impressions
- ARCHOS unveils 80 Cesium, a Php6,500 Windows 8.1 tablet
- GoPro Fetch is Dog Harness for your best friend
- Lenovo Vibe X2 to make its debut on IFA 2014
- Gionee GPad G5 with hexa-core CPU becomes official
- How to get your iPhone 5 battery replacement for free
- Long BDO ATM lines due to rain leaks
- Nintendo announces 3DS and 3DS LL anew
- 3,915 seized laptops from customs were given to DepEd
- This smartphone is water, dust, and explosion-proof
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Asus Zenfone 5
- Alienware shows new Area 51 PC Chassis design
- CD-R King sells 3G+WiFi signal enhancing case for the iPhone 5/5S
- Acer Iconia B1-730 lands for under Php4,500
- MIUI 6 Express launcher for non-Xiaomi devices now available for download
- ASUS Transformer Book Flip officially lands, starts at Php26,995
- Anti-Selfie Bill proposed in Congress
- Xiaomi Mi Piston due to arrive next week, costs Php695
- Nokia brings Here to Samsung Gear and Smartphones
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "samsung galaxy y globe plan 499"
Articles tagged for: samsung galaxy y globe plan 499
March 10, 2014
April 11, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is the 5th-generation of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S line and, like the Apple iPhone, has gone thru many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S5 after the break.
April 11, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans we’ve previously reported, Globe Telecoms has announced the Galaxy Forever Plan which entitles subscribers to a new flagship Galaxy smartphone every year without having to finish the usual 24-month lock-in period.
March 21, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans with 24-month lock-in period we’ve previously reported, Globe has also released their other postpaid offerings for the Samsung Galaxy S5.
March 10, 2014
The Php34,990 price is the prepaid kit price from Globe. It is possible that the suggested retail price by Samsung for the Philippines is different (hopefully lower).
September 25, 2013
So we finally got the most important detail about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartphone –their official retail price.
June 02, 2013
Looking to get your first postpaid plan and wanting a nice smartphone to go with it? We break it down to you and share this short menu of flagship offerings from Globe, Smart and Sun Cellular.
October 11, 2012
Samsung has made a quick move to release the Galaxy Note 2 in the Philippines way ahead of the iPhone 5 with an expected retail price of Php32,990.
October 07, 2012
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 23, 2012
May 16, 2012
October 10, 2011
If Smart has the Galaxy Y Netphone Edition, Globe is also introducing the Samsung Galaxy Y PowerSurf Edition which comes free with Plan 499.
July 21, 2010
The Samsung Galaxy S is among the most anticipated Android phones to date. So after using the handset for over a week, I’m handing down my verdict. Check out the full review of the Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 after the jump.
July 08, 2010
We finally got a review unit of Samsung’s flagship smartphone — the Samsung Galaxy S (GT-i9000), powered by Google Android 2.1 (Eclair). Unboxing photos after the jump.