- Ten Smartphones with the Highest Pixel Density
- Sony Xperia P2 Leaked Ahead of Launch
- PH Becomes Spotify’s Second Fastest Growing Market
- Cherry Mobile Flare Lite Quad Spotted, Priced at P2,499
- Ramos Q7 is a 7-inch Phablet Running on Windows Phone 8.1
- Xiaomi RedMi 1S Madness Sale at Lazada, Will Retail for Php4,999
- Globe offers free access to WhatsApp to subscribers
- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 2.3GHz, 4GB benchmarked
- Starmobile Up Vision unveiled: Digital TV Tuner, front flash
- OPPO R7 photos revealed in new leak
- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Review
- Android pisses on Apple logo, Google apologizes after
- Innovateck Windows stick has twice the capacity of other portable PC
- Kingston HyperX Cloud II Review
- CH-Auto flaunts China’s first electric sports car
- Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia C3 get Android Lollipop treatment
- Acer shows off hardcore Predator gaming lineup
- Acer expands business to the US w/ its Liquid M220
- Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System Review
- LG G4 price confirmed to cost higher than Galaxy S6 in Korea
- Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE Now Official
- Lenovo reveals its K80 with 4GB RAM and 4000mAh battery
- Acer launches its first curved G-Sync gaming monitor
- Elephone’s next device boots Windows 10 & Android 5.0
- Acer intros Iconia One 8 and Tab 10, targets budget-conscious users
- Acer teases Liquid X2 w/ 4000mAh battery and tri-SIM slots
- How Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is like FF8
- Facebook averages 1.44 billion active users each month
- Xiaomi announces the Mi 4i smartphone
- Acer Iconia Tab 8 (A1-840) now on Villman for Php7K
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- most bang for your buck smartphone
- smartphone with 4000mah battery/1x1.png
- lenovo k8
- how to know my sun sim card number/1x1.png
- sun cellular plan 499 lumia 535/1x1.png
- sonyy loon sxe hd vedos/1x1.png
- globe credit limit
- top 10 best seller mobile phone philippines/1x1.pn
- best bluetooth headset philippines/1x1.png
- bluetooth headset philippines price/1x1.png
- how to use huawei pocket wifi/1x1.png
- how to limit bandwidth on pldt router/1x1.png
- picture ng mga titi ng pinoy
- which is better globe, smart or sun pocket wifi/1x
- iphone watch price philippines/1x1.png
Home | Search : "samsung s3 sun plan"
Articles tagged for: samsung s3 sun plan
May 23, 2012
August 25, 2013
Globe is running a short promo on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 since last Friday and will end tomorrow. The two handsets will be available for free on a monthly service plan fee of only Php999.
May 21, 2013
The folks at SamMobile got a hold of an early build of what is believed to be the Android 4.2.2 update for the Samsung Galaxy S3 and from the looks of it, it seems that the South Korean firm is planning to bring its previous flagship handset up to speed with the current one.
May 01, 2013
Samsung and HTC have been very competitive with each other for the past years. HTC was like the king of Android back in the beginning with phones like the Nexus One & the Desire line, while Samsung is the successful challenger since they have managed to outgrow HTC in sales and volume through the highly […]
April 29, 2013
April 17, 2013
So, the Galaxy S4 or any other flagship phone didn’t impress you and decided to wait for something else bigger (literally and figuratively). Your best would be the Galaxy Note line and there’s the uncertainty that what you’re waiting for may not be really worth it.
April 15, 2013
When ASUS released the first PadFone, we thought that it’s only gonna be a matter of time before other manufacturers join on the act. Well, the Phonepad+ for Samsung Galaxy S3 isn’t exactly a direct competitor to the PadFone, it follows the same principle of turning a handset in to a tablet and more.
February 22, 2013
Since it’s my birthday today and we’re feeling a little generous than usual, let’s do a quick giveaway. How is a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini sound? Check out below how you can score this phone.
January 24, 2013
Samsung Philippines officially launched the Galaxy S3 Mini last night, along with Globe which is exclusively selling it for the first month. Let’s delve deeper in to the SGS3’s little brother with our first impression after the break.
December 13, 2012
In a two-part blog entry in Samsung’s official global blog , the South Korean manufacturer detailed the new features included in the Premium Suite Upgrade that will hit Galaxy S3 users in the next coming weeks. Get to know these features included in this upgrade after the break.
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
October 15, 2012
Samsung is set to launch the Galaxy Note 2 tomorrow evening and we’ve already reported last week that it’s going to be sold at Php32,990.
October 06, 2012
Smart has just officially announced that it will be offering the yet-to-be launched Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on their postpaid plan and will be free on UnliData Plan 2000.
October 03, 2012
Looks like the Windows 8-powered Surface tablet is not Microsoft’s last stunt towards hardware and is now planning to launch its own WP8 smartphone in the coming months.
August 12, 2012
It’s during this time of the year when we see telcos start pushing the sales of the iPhone as an anticipation to the announcement of the next one. Smart is acting this early by dropping the offerings for the iPhone 4S.
August 05, 2012
This is a huge surprise from Sun Cellular. They are now offering the Samsung Galaxy S3 free on a postpaid plan with a monthly service fee of Php1,699.
July 28, 2012
Overall demand for tablets seem to have risen quite steadily since global tablet shipments has reached a total of 24.9 million units last quarter — up by 67 percent compared to last year’s 14.9 million.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
June 04, 2012
We also asked Smart if they will sell the prepaid kit of the Samsung Galaxy S3 and they said yes. The price for the locked Galaxy S3 with a prepaid kit is Php31,500.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It’s back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 26, 2012
After Smart put out their pre-order page on May 22, they’ve just added additional information on the postpaid plan that the Samsung Galaxy S3 is available.
May 16, 2012
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).