- Instagram to have messaging functionality
- Acer Liquid S1 Review
- Hands-On: O+ 8.16
- Nissan showcases BladeGlider prototype at TMS 2013
- Yahoo PH to hold 2nd annual TechnoStorm
- 3D Printer now available at CD-R King for Php100K
- Cherry Mobile outs three new budget Android tablets
- YugaTech – LG G2 Contest: Index Finger Challenge!
- Kawasaki’s trike prototype morphs into a sports bike
- Starmobile outs Diamond S1, S2, and S3 smartphones
- Corrupt officials beware, you may soon be on AM’s list
- Instagram for Windows Phone now available
- Winamp waves farewell after 15 years
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 805 Ultra HD CPU
- Cherry Mobile Flare 2X Quick Review
- Starmobile Diamond D2: Largest smartphone at 6.8 inches
- Starmobile Muse: 5″ full HD, Quad-core and dual-3G
- FWIA: The Car Without an Engine
- This technology allows you to have sex with a robot
- Poll: What’s the best smartphone of 2013?
- Asus Transformer Pad TF701, N550JV now out locally
- Huawei Ascend P6 Kitty Pink Edition now on sale
- Gov.ph launches Foreign Aid Transparency Hub (FAiTH)
- White OUYA Android console coming this Christmas
- Qualcomm Toq smartwatch to arrive next month for $350
- Ragnarok Online spiritual successor coming in 2014
- iPad Mini with Retina display now in Villman for Php21k
- Unofficial Android 4.3 firmware for SGN2 leaks
- Scientists develop self-healing batteries
- Hands-On: Skyworth SkyPad S82 Android tablet
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: smart free facebook mobile android
March 21, 2013
March 04, 2013
Sun Cellular has just announced on its Facebook page that it is now offering the Cherry Mobile Flare for free on Sun Plan 350.
February 26, 2013
This year’s Mobile World Congress is turning out to be a momentous event for Smart Communications. Along with the announcement that they’re teaming up with Mozilla for the local release of Firefox OS handsets, they’ve also been included in the list of telcos that Facebook has chosen to offer free or discounted access to the […]
December 12, 2012
December 03, 2012
Sources tell TechCrunch that social media giant Facebook is interested in buying popular mobile chat program WhatsApp.
September 05, 2011
After taking some time using the Netphone 701 under the SmartNet, I think I finally got where this is headed and how it is going to boil down. Check out our review of the Netphone 701 and the Netphone ecosystem after the jump.
September 02, 2011
Globe has just launched their new mobile portal, called m.Globe, that offers free access to Globe services and feeds to your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
September 01, 2011
Last night, Smart Comm. officially launched the Netphone 701, their very own branded Android phone that’s exclusively hooked up to the SmartNet. Check out our first impression of the device and thoughts regarding the Netphone ecosystem after the jump.
July 03, 2013
HTC’s most promising release ever is the HTC One. The Taiwanese company probably pulled all stops to make this handset the best and most desirable smartphone in the market. Check out our full review of the HTC One after the break.
May 08, 2013
Early last week we showed you the Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra which is currently the world’s slimmest smartphone at 6.45mm. This time we show you the sibling, the One Touch Idol, and it’s also very slim at only 7.9mm.
December 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
October 30, 2012
Windows Phone 8 is now officially upon us as Microsoft has finally pulled the curtain off on their latest mobile OS. Head past the break to find out more about this revamped version of the Windows Phone OS.
July 23, 2012
Another challenger in the game of dual-SIM Android smartphones is HTC’s new creation, the Desire V. It features a 4.0-inch LCD screen, Beats Audio enhancement, dual-sim capabilities as well as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich — sounds good so far, but does it have what it takes to beat the other players within this segment? […]
April 21, 2012
In today’s mobile world, the trend is nudging towards high-end smartphones with bigger screens and a high price tag. But for us wanting a not so expensive alternative, what are we gonna do? LG has an answer to that in the form of their entry level handset, the Optimus L3.
March 30, 2012
So the Sony and Ericsson affair has finally ended and the mobile tech world is waiting for Sony to reveal its pure blood offspring the way they would for the next pope. What Sony has released from its labs is far from anything that resembles a PlayStation-loving teenager. Carrying a 4.3â€ HD screen under a […]
March 14, 2012
Though not yet official launched or released in the Philippines, the HTC Titan has already attracted a lot of attention from local consumers, especially WP7 fans, despite the fact that this is already the nth Windows Phone HTC introduced to the market. Read our full review of the HTC Titan after the jump.
February 14, 2012
It’s been a long time since we had a contest that’s focused on our fellow bloggers. So this one’s in partnership with Globe and we’ll be giving away a couple of cool gadgets to help promote new mobile service called My Apps Mall.
December 31, 2011
This is part of my year-ender series for 2011. We’ve done a ton of gadget reviews for 2011 and one of the key indicators that a gadget is hot or very interesting is by the number of pageviews it gets thru the years. Check out which devices got the most hits in 2011 after the […]
January 27, 2011
HTC seems to be the only handset manufacturer that’s got a WP7 in the local market and the HTC 7 Mozart is the second Windows Phone 7 we’ve reviewed here (see HD7). Check out our verdict after the jump.
December 19, 2010
The HD7 is HTC’s top-of-the-line Windows Phone 7 smartphone. It’s the WP7 equivalent of the Android-packing Desire HD with a slight retouches on the exterior design. We’ve got a good 2 weeks to play with the handset so check our full review of the HTC HD7 after the jump.