- 10 Highest Earning Pro DotA 2 Gamers
- HP Stream 11, Stream 13 unofficially lands, starts at 14k
- Coolpad’s Ivvi could be world’s thinnest phone at 4.7mm
- OnePlus Two promises killer specs for cheaps
- Lazada to hold its grand Chinese New Year Kick-Off Sale
- Xiaomi Mi Box mini gets unboxed
- Windows 10 Technical Preview now available for download
- Epson unveils next-gen Technical Drawing printers
- SOL REPUBLIC Punk Quick Review
- H2O Salamander: a Pinoy-made Amphibious Tricycle
- LG G3 Beat Quick Review
- Windows 10 confirmed for Lumia 930, 735, and 435
- Is a Sony Xperia Z4 Dual-SIM Variant in the Works?
- Sony Xperia Z3 Purple Diamond Edition launched in HK
- WhatsApp Web for desktop now available
- Philippines among the top countries with worst traffic
- Microsoft Surface Hub: 84-inch 4K display powered by Windows 10
- Barangay in Cavite bans DOTA
- Microsoft unveils HoloLens, bringing AR holograms to life
- Microsoft unveils Project Spartan, the IE successor
- Windows 10 will be free to all Win 7 and 8.1 users, but there’s a catch
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos Force: 5.26-inch, 64-bit quad-core CPU with LTE
- Top earning BPO & Call Center Companies in the Philippines
- Heart 401AB: Oddly-Shaped Feature Phone
- The Thinnest Winners: 7 Smartphones Under 6mm
- Pope Francis Inspires the People of Instagram
- Wrong but Funny #DearPopeFrancis Instagrams
- Samsung, Apple Still Lead Global Smartphone Shipments in 2014
- HP outs Android-powered Pro Slate 8 and 12 tablets
- HP Elite x2 1011 G1 2-in-1 laptop now official
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "sony xperia SL"
Articles tagged for: sony xperia SL
August 19, 2012
January 14, 2015
A Taiwanese website claims to have gotten their hands on a leak, revealing some of what we can expect when the Sony Xperia Z4 arrives. This includes two variations for the kind of display to be available.
Good news: Sony has announced during its CES Keynote Presentation that it will roll out the much-awaited Android 5.0 Lollipop update to entire Z series of flagship devices, starting with the Z3 line in February.
December 28, 2014
Barely 7 months after announcing the Xperia Z2, Sony suddenly unveiled the Xperia Z3 as its successor. That’s two flagships in just a year, probably a first in any global brand. Check out our full review of the Sony Xperia Z3 below.
October 18, 2014
Just after Sony launched the Xperia Z3 here in the Philippines, we’re now introduced to the first leak of its successor’s specifications among other interesting information. Scroll past the break for the details.
October 07, 2014
We just came from Singapore where Sony has announced its new lineup of high-resolution audio devices that will be available starting this month. With the goal of bringing you sound quality close to its original sound when it was recorded, let’s take a look at these products for home or even on-the-move.
September 11, 2014
In line with its effort to further enrich the overall buying experience of their patrons, Sony Philippines has formally opened the new Sony Centre at the Building B of SM Megamall.
September 11, 2014
The launch of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is a milestone for Apple, but it was also a chance for mobile companies to take a shot at the new iPhone for finally breaking the 4-inch barrier. Read their messages below.
September 04, 2014
Samsung has introduced another addition to their Galaxy Tab lineup, the Galaxy Tab Active, which is slated to go head-to-head with the also recently-announced Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact.
September 04, 2014
Sony has officially announced two new wearables in Berlin during IFA. The first one is the Sony Smartwatch 3, obviously on its 3rd generation and the other is the Smartband Talk fitness band.
August 19, 2014
Sony has officially announced the Xperia M2 Aqua, the waterproof and dust proof version of the Xperia M2, sporting a 4.8-inch display, Snapdragon 400 CPU, Android KitKat, and LTE connectivity.
Widget City, a local online retailer, has recently posted on their official Facebook page that they now have stocks of the Google Play Edition of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, as well as two other GPe devices namely the LG G Pad 8.3 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
July 15, 2014
Smartphones nowadays are mostly flaunted because of their specs and pricing. But there are other factors that can also be considered as great advantages and one of them is a thin profile. With large screens, it’s good to know that these phones can easily slide in your pockets. Take a look at the slimmest smartphones […]
June 29, 2014
Sony continues to improve on the Xperia Z concept they introduced about two years ago. Today, the 3rd-generation Xperia Z2 has surpassed almost all aspects of the original blueprint while maintaining that distinct signature. Check out our full review of the Sony Xperia Z2 after the break.
June 16, 2014
Sony Philippines finally released the Xperia Z2 in the country during the first week of June with a suggested retail price of Php33,990.
June 04, 2014
Sony unveils a new member of the Xperia family. It is dubbed as the “slimmest 5.3″ smartphone”, this is the Sony Xperia T3.
It might have been a long wait for some but it’s finally here. Sony has started rolling out the Android 4.4 KitKat OS upgrade for the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, and Xperia Tablet Z.
March 24, 2014
Phone manufacturers have steadily increased the sizes of their screens from the 3.5 – 4 inches two years ago, to the current norm of 5 to 5.5 inches. Sony bucks the trend with its Xperia Z1 Compact.
March 21, 2014
We just came from Sony’s event where they reintroduced the new Action Cam for the adventurous. The AS30V and AS100V both allow users to capture Full HD videos and photos of their action-packed activities.
March 11, 2014
Sony’s response to the watered-down “Mini” versions of other brands is the Xperia Z1 Compact. While smaller in size, it is by no means weaker in hardware. In fact, it’s almost the same as the flagship Xperia Z1 launch several months ago.
March 06, 2014
The apparent successor to the Xperia Z Ultra, the Xperia T2 Ultra, is scheduled for release in the Philippines by the 2nd week of April with a suggested retail price of Php18,990.
March 05, 2014
Muvit has some of the nicest-looking cases for a lot of newer smartphones and the latest one we’ve used is for the Sony Xperia Z1 (mine had a hairline scratch at the back with my car keys as culprit).
February 26, 2014
Two of the biggest companies in mobile communications have launched their own flagship smartphone. Can’t decide whether you’re Team Samsung or Team Sony? We’ve compared the specs of both devices side-by-side!
February 25, 2014
The Sony Xperia Z1 has officially passed the flagship torch to its successor – the Xperia Z2. Head past the break to see the difference between the two premium smartphones in terms of its specs.
February 24, 2014
Along with the Xperia Z2 smartphone, Sony has also announced the slimmest and lightest waterproof tablet – the Xperia Z2 Tablet.