- Starmobile Diamond X1 Review
- Oppo Find 7 images leak, shows its sexy design
- JAYS t-JAYS One Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-order for Galaxy S5, arrives next month
- Spotted: HP Slate7 Extreme for Php13,990
- Huawei Kirin 920 benchmarked, beats Snapdragon 801
- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Apple bags patent on curved display, virtual buttons, etc
- WB Games & Rocksteady previews Batman: Arkham Knight
- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Throwback Thursday: YugaTech’s top old-school phones
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming 2nd week of April for Php18,990
- Sony Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual get priced
- Boat and bus hybrid to ferry commuters on Pasig River
- Trend Micro warns users of malware-ridden Cat pictures
- Sony Socialife App now available for non-Xperia devices
- Corning Gorilla Glass vs Sapphire Glass
- Sony Xperia Z2 tablet coming mid-April for Php33,190
- Nokia X launching in the Philippines on March 11
- Sony Xperia Z2 arriving in April for Php33,990
- Oppo Find 7 phone to get a whopping 50MP camera?
- Facebook Messenger now on Windows Phone 8
- Control your gadgets with this Bluetooth-powered Ring
- Muvit Slim Folio and SkinTouch for Xperia Z1
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "sony xperia SL"
Articles tagged for: sony xperia SL
August 19, 2012
March 06, 2014
The apparent successor to the Xperia Z Ultra, the Xperia T2 Ultra, is scheduled for release in the Philippines by the 2nd week of April with a suggested retail price of Php18,990.
March 05, 2014
Muvit has some of the nicest-looking cases for a lot of newer smartphones and the latest one we’ve used is for the Sony Xperia Z1 (mine had a hairline scratch at the back with my car keys as culprit).
February 26, 2014
Two of the biggest companies in mobile communications have launched their own flagship smartphone. Can’t decide whether you’re Team Samsung or Team Sony? We’ve compared the specs of both devices side-by-side!
February 25, 2014
The Sony Xperia Z1 has officially passed the flagship torch to its successor – the Xperia Z2. Head past the break to see the difference between the two premium smartphones in terms of its specs.
February 24, 2014
Along with the Xperia Z2 smartphone, Sony has also announced the slimmest and lightest waterproof tablet – the Xperia Z2 Tablet.
February 24, 2014
Sony has officially unveiled their new flagship and successor to the Xperia Z1 from last year – the 5.2-inch, 4K video-capable, Snapdragon 801 SoC-packing Xperia Z2.
February 17, 2014
As details about the Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone continue to surface, it appears that the company is also prepping to release their flagship tablet for this year, the Xperia Tablet Z2. @evleaks tweets details of the upcoming slate.
February 15, 2014
After Sony released the high-end Xperia Z1 Compact at CES last month, followed by the 6-inch T2 Ultra phablets, rumors are now spreading that the Japanese manufacturer is on its way to introducing their first midrange smartphone of the year called the Xperia G.
January 22, 2014
Sony Japan has just made official the WiFi-only tablet version of its popular large-screened smartphone, the Xperia Z Ultra.
January 04, 2014
I’ve been scouting for a good camera with NFC and WiFi connectivity for some time now. And instead of purchasing a full-fledged shooter, my curiosity got the best of me and ended up with the Sony DSC-QX10 lens camera instead. Read on to find out our first impressions of the device.
October 28, 2013
Last week we got a tip from one of our readers about the upcoming release of the Sony Xperia C in our country. True enough, we spotted the 5-inch dual-SIM handset being displayed inside Sony concept store at SM Cyberzone in Megamall.
October 27, 2013
Now some of you may not know this, but the Sony DUALSHOCK 3 controller can actually be used on select Xperia devices running on Android 4.2 to play games. Sounds interesting? Head past the break and we’ll show you how you can do just that.
October 16, 2013
Sony has started rolling out firmware updates for the Xperia Z1 and Xperia Z Ultra which include performance and stability tweaks/improvements for the camera, display and battery.
October 14, 2013
Sony’s latest flagship, the Xperia Z1 is slated to officially arrive in the country on October 18 with an SRP of Php35K.
October 04, 2013
Sony recently unveiled its latest accessory for 6.4-inch Xperia Z Ultra which is a flip cover that also doubles as an external battery – the Sony CP12 Power Cover.
September 14, 2013
Sony announced their latest flagship in the form of the Xperia Z1 – a 20 megapixel-packing smartphone that runs 5-inch full HD display and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 CPU. Certainly a beast but does it have enough to lure people away from competition. Let’s find out by reading our full review.
September 07, 2013
Along with the launch of the Xperia Z1 in Malaysia, Sony also showcased its upcoming attachable smart lenses for smartphones – the DSC-QX100 and the DSC-QX10.
September 05, 2013
Sony’s new flagship device was just announced yesterday and judging from its specs we can definitely say that this one’s a serious beast. Get acquainted with the Xperia Z1 by reading our first impressions below.
September 02, 2013
Sony’s next flagship phone is launching on September 4, and we’ll be there in Malaysia and Berlin to cover all the details. For the meantime, here’s a round-up of all the details, rumors and leaks surrounding the Sony Xperia Z1 as it has been taking the tech limelight for quite sometime now.
August 23, 2013
Sony’s gigantic 6.4-inch, Snapdragon 800-powered Android smartphone, the Xperia Z Ultra, is now officially available in the Philippines.
August 15, 2013
We’ve just gotten confirmation from Sony that the Xperia i1 (codenamed Honami) will be launching this September 5, 2013 in Malaysia.
August 14, 2013
In case you missed it, Sony has recently rolled out an incremental update for both the Xperia SP LTE (C5303) and its non-LTE counterpart (C5302). Just to set things clear, this is not Android 4.2.2 upgrade, but it still brings few improvements to the mid-ranged handset nonetheless.
August 14, 2013
We spent the entire week last week doing the tour of Sony Headquarters in Tokyo, Japan to get a closer look at their 4K technology and its commercial application as well as a better appreciation of the Bravia 4K.
August 13, 2013
Alleged press images of Sony’s upcoming smartphone-attachable lens system that has its own built-in sensor and processor has appeared online.