- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – here’s what to expect
- ZTE V5: 5-inch HD, dual-SIM, Kitkat, for under $200.
- SKK Meteor: dual-SIM, dual-core for Php1,999
- Sony ILCE-QX1 leaks, APS-C sensor with interchangeable lens
- AMD announces Never Settle: Space Edition
- Cherry Mobile TV Box first impressions
- Meizu MX4 is official, octa-core with Sony’s 20.7MP sensor
- Ascend Mate 7 to have fingerprint scanner and 4000mAh battery
- Xiaomi to sell more Mi Powerbanks this September 4
- IRIScan Mouse / Scanner now on Villman for Php3,888
- Jawbone UP24 launches in the Philippines for Php8,590
- Cherry Mobile TV Box – Android set-top box for Php3,999
- How to position your WiFi router to get best signal
- What is GLONASS?
- Cherry Mobile outs Ultra On-The-Go LTE Pocket Wi-Fi
- Gionee Elife S5.1 revealed, 5.15 mm thin!
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos One in the flesh
- SKK Phoenix G1: 5-inch, quad-core for Php3,799
- “Baby Moon” a custom-built case inspired by chrome hubcaps
- Upcoming Sony Smartwatches appear in grainy render
- Garmin VIRB Elite Quick Review
- Modder sets new record for AMD FX-8370, tops at 8722.78MHz
- August Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- Xiaomi to enter the Android gaming scene with Ouya
- Huawei Ascend P7 Review
- Security Bank now sends SMS on ATM transactions
- Sun Cellular now offers LTE with 4GB at Plan 999
- RWatch M26 Bluetooth Watch from GearBest
- Closer Look: Xiaomi Mi Powerbank 5400mAh
- Kata M2 unboxed, first impressions
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "star mobile models phil price"
Articles tagged for: star mobile models phil price
January 10, 2012
March 06, 2014
The apparent successor to the Xperia Z Ultra, the Xperia T2 Ultra, is scheduled for release in the Philippines by the 2nd week of April with a suggested retail price of Php18,990.
December 31, 2013
Everyone saw it coming — that Apple’s 2nd iPad Mini will sport a Retina Display just like the other iPads in its generation. So now it’s here and everybody wants one. Check out our full review of the iPad Mini with Retina Display after the jump.
September 30, 2013
Once a year, Apple would introduce the new model of their very popular iPhone. This year is a first as Apple introduced not one, but two, iPhone models — the iPhone 5c and the iPhone 5s. So we bought these 2 models to test and review. Check out our full review of the iPhone 5s […]
June 29, 2013
The Xperia Tablet Z has the rare position of being the only Android tablet that can slug it out even if it’s in the middle of a downpour. That’s because they designed it as a unique selling proposition. Check out our full review of the Sony Xperia Tablet Z after the break.
May 22, 2012
While Computex 2012 is still two weeks away, we’re definitely looking forward to get a hold of the Asus Padfone that was showcased from last year’s event. It’s already being sold in Taiwan and might soon hit store shelves in the Philippines as well.
November 13, 2011
The Sony-Ericsson Xperia Arc S did not deviate much from the original Arc except for the bump in processor speed (and the additional colored variant) so it’s not really a huge improvement, in my opinion. Nevertheless, those extra clock cycles will certainly be of help once your handset needs it. Check out our full review […]
July 14, 2011
We’re all too familiar with Android tablets and the iPad so when we were introduced to the BlackBerry Playbook with its own mobile operating system, we paused for a while to re-think the UI, navigation and over-all usability. Read our full review of RIM’s BlackBerry Playbook after the jump.
May 06, 2011
Got word from one of the reps from Globe last night that the white variant of the iPhone 4 will be available in the Philippines this week-end. Now that’s fast.
December 19, 2010
The HD7 is HTC’s top-of-the-line Windows Phone 7 smartphone. It’s the WP7 equivalent of the Android-packing Desire HD with a slight retouches on the exterior design. We’ve got a good 2 weeks to play with the handset so check our full review of the HTC HD7 after the jump.
June 22, 2009
Lenovo’s IdeaPad S series has evolved with the 2nd generation S10 model gets a make-over. The improvements are more cosmetic rather than performance related. Check out my quick review of the Lenovo S10-2 below.
March 30, 2009
A couple of days ago, I attended a WiMax forum hosted by Intel Philippines. They are helping push the use of WiMax in emerging markets where there are very low but fast growing PC users. Why?