- Instagram introduces Instagram Direct
- Acer Iconia W4 locally launched for under Php19K
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S4 Crystal Edition
- Sony to sell PlayStation 4 on January 14 for Php24,999
- Vertu Constellation lands locally
- Sony outs 2-in-1 USB Flash Drive
- O+ Imagine first impressions, initial review
- Smart offers Nexus 5 at Plan 1500, Php23k on pre-paid
- Sony Walkman NWZ-WH505 now available locally
- Phottix outs Strato TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon
- ASUS Padfone mini 4.3 officially launched
- Nokia Normandy could be an entry-level Android phone
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition announced
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition announced
- BBK to unveil world’s first smartphone with 2K resolution
- Viber Out now available worldwide
- New i-FlashDrive HD Gen2 now supports Android
- Nikon firmware update nullifies third-party batteries
- Nokia announces BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Qualcomm outs Snapdragon 410 SoC, 64-bit with LTE
- Globe to offer iPad Air and Mini Retina on Dec. 19
- Samsung Galaxy J officially announced
- Twitter to allow access on mobile phones without Internet
- LG G Pad 8.3 now on Smart Bro Plan 999
- Smart to offer iPad Air and Mini with Retina
- Kata Venus 3 arrives, priced at Php3,999
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini Review
- Samsung releases teaser video for Galaxy J
- ASUS Padfone mini 4.3 leaks ahead of launch
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: starmobile D
November 20, 2013
June 24, 2013
Before this month started, Starmobile introduced a lot of new devices such as the Knight, the Jump, the Icon & a lot more. Today, SM posts in their FB & Twitter pages the price for the Diamond V3, which will be available nationwide in all Starmobile stores & kiosks tomorrow, June 25.
May 29, 2013
Aside from the Starmobile Knight which we revealed earlier, the phone company has another bigger handset to reveal today that comes with a pair of 18-megapixel and 8-megapixel camera — the Starmobile Diamond V7.
April 23, 2013
Diamonds are the hardest materials known, and attaching that word to a phone means that it should at least be tough at something. Today, we put the Starmobile Diamond in the limelight. Read on to see if it can withstand the pressure in our full review.
April 17, 2013
We received the StarMobile Diamond over the week-end and tried it out to see if it is worth all the buzz it has been generating in the past couple of weeks.
March 22, 2013
Just a few days after Cherry Mobile launched the Omega HD, Starmobile flaunts the Diamond that sport specs almost similar to CM’s offering. Let’s find out the differences between these two Android smartphones.
March 21, 2013
November 21, 2013
Starmobile‘s launch of 13 new devices yesterday included 3 large-screen handsets like the Diamond S1, Diamond S2 and Diamond S3.
November 20, 2013
June 16, 2013
Starmobile‘s next flagship phone, the 18MP+8MP Knight, didn’t get pricing and availability details at their event last month; we only got a quick hands-on of the device. But now, as part of being a feature in Rated K, we finally have details on the price of the quad-core Knight.
June 10, 2013
When we attended the announcement of the Starmobile Knight last month, some of the media partners (including us) were given a Starmobile Engage 7 TV as token of appreciation for attending. And while we’re prepping for the review, we thought of giving you a brief intro on what this tablet has to offer.
May 30, 2013
In addition to announcing a handful of handsets, Starmobile also launched a trio of Android tablets under the Engage lineup. These tablets are the Engage 7 TV, Engage 7 3G and Engage 8.
May 30, 2013
Along with the announcement of the Knight and Diamond V7 yesterday, Starmobile also announced three new Android smartphones with screen sizes ranging from 5.3-inches to 4.0-inches – the Diamond V3, Icon, and Jump.
May 30, 2013
Yesterday, we finally get to meet Starmobile’s upcoming flagship handset, the Knight, which was the rebranded i-Mobile IQX. And while we’re at it, we thought of giving you guys a tour of this highly-anticipated Android handset.
May 29, 2013
The Starmobile Knight has been officially announced today, carrying a quad-core CPU, a 4.7-inch HD display and an 18 megapixel rear camera.
May 29, 2013
Starmobile has just opened their first concept-store in SM North EDSA, and right there they will be hosting trade-ins of any phone (working, non-working or used) in exchange for a price cut on their selected gadgets.
We finally figured out the official name of the mysterious Starmobile K is the Starmobile Knight, a quad-core Jellybean smartphone with an 18-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
May 27, 2013
A Starmobile rep has just confirmed that they are bringing the i-mobile IQX Jellybean smartphone to the Philippines this Wednesday. The phone will come with an 18-megapixel rear camera and another 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
May 09, 2013
Solid and ergonomic – these are the lasting impressions that the Starmobile Goal left us with. After spending quite some time with the device, we’re ready to give you our verdict. Read on and check out our full review of the Starmobile Goal.
April 21, 2013
If you haven’t heard of it yet, the Starmobile Goal is a new smartphone from the company packing a 4.5-inch display, a dual-core CPU, dual SIM capabilities, and a price tag just under Php6K. We just got our unit, so read on and take a look at our unboxing and our first impressions.
March 20, 2013
Over the past week, we did a lot of giveaways on the blog and over Twitter — an O+ 8.12, Starmobile Crystal, Cherry Mobile Thunder, and one (1) ticket to a brand new Skechers of your own choice. Check out all the winners below.
March 18, 2013
March 13, 2013
We’re currently running two (2) Android smartphone giveaway (here and here) but we’re not stopping there. We’re doing yet another one today and the prize is a Star Mobile Crystal.
February 12, 2013
Starmobile recently outed their new smartphone, the Flirt, packing a whopping 12 megapixel BSI camera and a dual-core processor.
February 04, 2013
The Starmobile Crystal is a dual-SIM dual-core Android smartphone with a qHD IPS display, 8 megapixel BSI camera and a solidly built body with a sub-8K price tag. While our first encounter with the device left us with good impressions, let’s find out what else it has in store for us by reading our full […]