- E-Vehicles Are Exempted From Number Coding in Quezon City
- Happy Mobile Aspire Hands-on
- Asus Unveils ZenBook Pro UX501
- Ten Smartphones with the Highest Pixel Density
- Sony Xperia P2 Leaked Ahead of Launch
- PH Becomes Spotify’s Second Fastest Growing Market
- Cherry Mobile Flare Lite Quad Spotted, Priced at P2,499
- Ramos Q7 is a 7-inch Phablet Running on Windows Phone 8.1
- Xiaomi RedMi 1S Madness Sale at Lazada, Will Retail for Php4,999
- Globe offers free access to WhatsApp to subscribers
- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 2.3GHz, 4GB benchmarked
- Starmobile Up Vision unveiled: Digital TV Tuner, front flash
- OPPO R7 photos revealed in new leak
- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Review
- Android pisses on Apple logo, Google apologizes after
- Innovateck Windows stick has twice the capacity of other portable PC
- Kingston HyperX Cloud II Review
- CH-Auto flaunts China’s first electric sports car
- Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia C3 get Android Lollipop treatment
- Acer shows off hardcore Predator gaming lineup
- Acer expands business to the US w/ its Liquid M220
- Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System Review
- LG G4 price confirmed to cost higher than Galaxy S6 in Korea
- Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE Now Official
- Lenovo reveals its K80 with 4GB RAM and 4000mAh battery
- Acer launches its first curved G-Sync gaming monitor
- Elephone’s next device boots Windows 10 & Android 5.0
- Acer intros Iconia One 8 and Tab 10, targets budget-conscious users
- Acer teases Liquid X2 w/ 4000mAh battery and tri-SIM slots
- How Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is like FF8
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- globe plan 499 samsung grand prime
- globe plan cash out/1x1.png
- sun cellular 3 days unlimited text
- ge camera service center manila philippines/1x1.pn
- star mobile 2gb ram
- iphone 5 globe trade in
- affidavit of loss sim card/1x1.png
- globe landline number
- lenovo laptops price list and specs philippines
- all phones plan in philippines/1x1.png
- rom cherry mobile omega spectrum/1x1.png
- animal mobi sex com/1x1.png
- how to hack smart bro pocket wifi/1x1.png
- affidavit of loss sim card
- rom cherry mobile omega spectrum
- all phones plan in philippines
- jahziel manabat sex scandal video/1x1.png
- xiao mi
- jahziel manabat sex scandal video
Home | Search : "sun plan 499"
Articles tagged for: sun plan 499
March 10, 2014
July 10, 2013
Sun Cellular is also offering the BlackBerry Q10 free on Sun Plan 1499.
March 22, 2015
Getting the newest Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge on a postpaid plan? Globe Telecom opened its website for pre-orders of the newest Samsung Galaxy flagship devices, and it’s not going to be as affordable as the previous models.
February 17, 2015
In addition to Smart, Sun Cellular also announced that they’ve added the newly-launched Cherry Mobile One to their roster and will be offered with a minimal cash-out under of just Php500 the Sun Plan 399.
October 25, 2014
Following Smart’s postpaid plan unveiling, Globe has also released their postpaid plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, from an All Unli Plan to Plan 10000 at 6 months to 30 months contract periods.
April 11, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is the 5th-generation of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S line and, like the Apple iPhone, has gone thru many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S5 after the break.
April 11, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans we’ve previously reported, Globe Telecoms has announced the Galaxy Forever Plan which entitles subscribers to a new flagship Galaxy smartphone every year without having to finish the usual 24-month lock-in period.
March 21, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans with 24-month lock-in period we’ve previously reported, Globe has also released their other postpaid offerings for the Samsung Galaxy S5.
March 10, 2014
The Php34,990 price is the prepaid kit price from Globe. It is possible that the suggested retail price by Samsung for the Philippines is different (hopefully lower).
June 02, 2013
Looking to get your first postpaid plan and wanting a nice smartphone to go with it? We break it down to you and share this short menu of flagship offerings from Globe, Smart and Sun Cellular.
October 11, 2012
Samsung has made a quick move to release the Galaxy Note 2 in the Philippines way ahead of the iPhone 5 with an expected retail price of Php32,990.
October 07, 2012
Globe Telecom has also set up a pre-order page for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it is free with a postpaid UnliSurf Plan 2499.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 23, 2012
October 10, 2011
If Smart has the Galaxy Y Netphone Edition, Globe is also introducing the Samsung Galaxy Y PowerSurf Edition which comes free with Plan 499.
December 04, 2010
Been getting a lot emails from people wanting to buy a tablet this Christmas, mostly as a gift to themselves. The top two contenders are the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Here’s a quick guide to all those who asked just to help you make that final decision.
July 21, 2010
The Samsung Galaxy S is among the most anticipated Android phones to date. So after using the handset for over a week, I’m handing down my verdict. Check out the full review of the Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 after the jump.
July 08, 2010
We finally got a review unit of Samsung’s flagship smartphone — the Samsung Galaxy S (GT-i9000), powered by Google Android 2.1 (Eclair). Unboxing photos after the jump.
February 18, 2015
Yesterday saw the official launching of Android One in the Philippines and two giant local brands were there to introduce their own version of a low-cost Android One certified smartphone — Cherry Mobile One and MyPhone Uno.
February 17, 2015
Along with MyPhone, Cherry Mobile is one of the first two local brands that partnered with Google to spearhead the Android One initiative in the Philippines, and their first Android One smartphone is conveniently called the Cherry Mobile One.
January 30, 2014
As early as October last year, the Cherry Mobile W900 LTE has already garnered a lot of attention for being the first LTE-capable smartphone from a local brand. But I think we can all agree that 4G connectivity alone isn’t gonna be enough to sway the demanding Filipino consumer. So how does CM’s new W900 […]
November 24, 2013
The Acer Liquid S1 is the Taiwanese company’s 5.7-inch offering that packs a quad-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, Android 4.2.2 Jellybean, and dual-SIM capabilities. Find out what this large smartphone has to offer by reading our review below.
October 01, 2013
It’s the start of another month and we’re getting closer to the end of the year. September brought us new smartphones like the iPhone 5S, Sony Xperia Z1, and the recently locally-launched LG G2. We’re proud to say that we’re done reviewing those three flagships, so before we kick off Oktoberfest let’s take a look […]