- HTC One M9 officially unveiled
- Are 4K UHD TVs becoming mainstream?
- MyPhone Rio Craze 3G shows up at Lazada, now available for Php2,599
- Panasonic Eluga U2 unveiled; affordable 64-bit Lollipop smartphone
- O+ 8.38 Announced; Budget Quad-Core under Php3.5K
- PhotoMath now available on Android
- Sol Republic Amps In-Ear Headphones Review
- Starmobile Engage 10 Pro: Windows 8.1 laptop/tablet
- NSFW: Pornhub jumps into wearables with Wankband
- VAIO smartphone to arrive March 12 w/ 64-bit CPU, Android Lollipop
- Ten Top-Selling Smartphones at Lazada Philippines
- Ten Top-selling Tablets at Lazada Philippines
- I.T. one of the highest paying specializations in the PH
- 5 Top Selling Cherry Mobile Phones at Lazada Philippines
- LG announces Watch Urbane LTE
- SKK Mobile Lynx to go on sale for Php3,999
- Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious coming to Xbox
- Battle of the Flagship Stores: Globe Gen3 vs. Smart Hip Lifestyle Cafe
- NTC: Almost 6000 phones lost, stolen in MM last year
- GT Academy to launch in PH, turns gamers to pro racers
- Aston Martin intros the V12-powered Vulcan supercar
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Octa: octa-core for under Php5K
- Telco points “Kill Switch” is device manufacturers’ responsibility
- Sol Republic TKDK Tracks HD V10 Headphones Review
- Sony Xperia E4g: quad-core with LTE for under Php7K
- Mac OS X, iOS are the Most Vulnerable Operating Systems of 2014
- MSI Weekend Sale: Netbooks for under Php10K
- KingCom Pi Phone Venus Review
- Samsung Galaxy S6: What To Expect on March 1
- Bill filed to stop minors from spending too much time in computer shops
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "sun plan 499"
Articles tagged for: sun plan 499
March 10, 2014
July 10, 2013
Sun Cellular is also offering the BlackBerry Q10 free on Sun Plan 1499.
February 17, 2015
In addition to Smart, Sun Cellular also announced that they’ve added the newly-launched Cherry Mobile One to their roster and will be offered with a minimal cash-out under of just Php500 the Sun Plan 399.
October 25, 2014
Following Smart’s postpaid plan unveiling, Globe has also released their postpaid plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, from an All Unli Plan to Plan 10000 at 6 months to 30 months contract periods.
April 11, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is the 5th-generation of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S line and, like the Apple iPhone, has gone thru many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S5 after the break.
April 11, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans we’ve previously reported, Globe Telecoms has announced the Galaxy Forever Plan which entitles subscribers to a new flagship Galaxy smartphone every year without having to finish the usual 24-month lock-in period.
March 21, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans with 24-month lock-in period we’ve previously reported, Globe has also released their other postpaid offerings for the Samsung Galaxy S5.
March 10, 2014
The Php34,990 price is the prepaid kit price from Globe. It is possible that the suggested retail price by Samsung for the Philippines is different (hopefully lower).
June 02, 2013
Looking to get your first postpaid plan and wanting a nice smartphone to go with it? We break it down to you and share this short menu of flagship offerings from Globe, Smart and Sun Cellular.
October 11, 2012
Samsung has made a quick move to release the Galaxy Note 2 in the Philippines way ahead of the iPhone 5 with an expected retail price of Php32,990.
October 07, 2012
Globe Telecom has also set up a pre-order page for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it is free with a postpaid UnliSurf Plan 2499.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 23, 2012
October 10, 2011
If Smart has the Galaxy Y Netphone Edition, Globe is also introducing the Samsung Galaxy Y PowerSurf Edition which comes free with Plan 499.
December 04, 2010
Been getting a lot emails from people wanting to buy a tablet this Christmas, mostly as a gift to themselves. The top two contenders are the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Here’s a quick guide to all those who asked just to help you make that final decision.
July 21, 2010
The Samsung Galaxy S is among the most anticipated Android phones to date. So after using the handset for over a week, I’m handing down my verdict. Check out the full review of the Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 after the jump.
July 08, 2010
We finally got a review unit of Samsung’s flagship smartphone — the Samsung Galaxy S (GT-i9000), powered by Google Android 2.1 (Eclair). Unboxing photos after the jump.
February 18, 2015
Yesterday saw the official launching of Android One in the Philippines and two giant local brands were there to introduce their own version of a low-cost Android One certified smartphone — Cherry Mobile One and MyPhone Uno.
February 17, 2015
Along with MyPhone, Cherry Mobile is one of the first two local brands that partnered with Google to spearhead the Android One initiative in the Philippines, and their first Android One smartphone is conveniently called the Cherry Mobile One.
January 30, 2014
As early as October last year, the Cherry Mobile W900 LTE has already garnered a lot of attention for being the first LTE-capable smartphone from a local brand. But I think we can all agree that 4G connectivity alone isn’t gonna be enough to sway the demanding Filipino consumer. So how does CM’s new W900 […]
November 24, 2013
The Acer Liquid S1 is the Taiwanese company’s 5.7-inch offering that packs a quad-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, Android 4.2.2 Jellybean, and dual-SIM capabilities. Find out what this large smartphone has to offer by reading our review below.
October 01, 2013
It’s the start of another month and we’re getting closer to the end of the year. September brought us new smartphones like the iPhone 5S, Sony Xperia Z1, and the recently locally-launched LG G2. We’re proud to say that we’re done reviewing those three flagships, so before we kick off Oktoberfest let’s take a look […]
September 25, 2013
So we finally got the most important detail about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartphone –their official retail price.