- Samsung adds Box Mini to the Level lineup
- SanDisk Ultra II SSD launched, starts at $80
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Review
- Swing Copters now up for download
- LG announces L Bello and L Fino quad-core smartphones
- Web Find: Mini Metro, a subway strategy game
- Sony’s upcoming peculiar selfie camera
- Spigen releases iPhone 6 4.7″ cases ahead of Apple announcement
- Revamped ASUS Transformer Book T100 lands, priced at Php23,995
- Xiaomi Power Bank now in the PH, starts at Php445
- Intel Core i7-4770K overclocked to 7193.8MHz
- Asus smartwatch to be unveiled at IFA 2014
- LG G3 UX for all future LG smartphones and tablets
- HTC One (M8) for Windows debuts, WP 8.1.1 in tow
- Google releases Photo Sphere Camera for iOS
- Wi-Fi vending machine, a self-service internet hotspot
- Leaked: Actual photos of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Our Top 10 Smartphones below Php15k for 2014
- AMD Radeon R7 SSD now official, starts at $100
- Starmobile Quest Quick Review
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua – LTE, waterproof, mid-range price
- HTC Butterfly 2 officially announced
- Solons file HB4715 for public schools w/o electricity to have solar panels
- ASUS Zenfones get updates with OTG function and more
- Swing Copters is the new Flappy Bird, but harder!
- Sharp unveils near-bezel-less Aquos Crystal
- Sony a5100 announced, an a6000 without the EVF
- Samsung 840 EVO SSD 1TB for Php28K
- LG G Watch 2 might come next month
- PH team preps up for international robotics competition
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "sun plan 499"
Articles tagged for: sun plan 499
March 10, 2014
July 10, 2013
Sun Cellular is also offering the BlackBerry Q10 free on Sun Plan 1499.
April 11, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is the 5th-generation of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S line and, like the Apple iPhone, has gone thru many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S5 after the break.
April 11, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans we’ve previously reported, Globe Telecoms has announced the Galaxy Forever Plan which entitles subscribers to a new flagship Galaxy smartphone every year without having to finish the usual 24-month lock-in period.
March 21, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans with 24-month lock-in period we’ve previously reported, Globe has also released their other postpaid offerings for the Samsung Galaxy S5.
March 10, 2014
The Php34,990 price is the prepaid kit price from Globe. It is possible that the suggested retail price by Samsung for the Philippines is different (hopefully lower).
June 02, 2013
Looking to get your first postpaid plan and wanting a nice smartphone to go with it? We break it down to you and share this short menu of flagship offerings from Globe, Smart and Sun Cellular.
October 11, 2012
Samsung has made a quick move to release the Galaxy Note 2 in the Philippines way ahead of the iPhone 5 with an expected retail price of Php32,990.
October 07, 2012
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 23, 2012
October 10, 2011
If Smart has the Galaxy Y Netphone Edition, Globe is also introducing the Samsung Galaxy Y PowerSurf Edition which comes free with Plan 499.
December 04, 2010
Been getting a lot emails from people wanting to buy a tablet this Christmas, mostly as a gift to themselves. The top two contenders are the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Here’s a quick guide to all those who asked just to help you make that final decision.
July 21, 2010
The Samsung Galaxy S is among the most anticipated Android phones to date. So after using the handset for over a week, I’m handing down my verdict. Check out the full review of the Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 after the jump.
July 08, 2010
We finally got a review unit of Samsung’s flagship smartphone — the Samsung Galaxy S (GT-i9000), powered by Google Android 2.1 (Eclair). Unboxing photos after the jump.
January 30, 2014
As early as October last year, the Cherry Mobile W900 LTE has already garnered a lot of attention for being the first LTE-capable smartphone from a local brand. But I think we can all agree that 4G connectivity alone isn’t gonna be enough to sway the demanding Filipino consumer. So how does CM’s new W900 […]
November 24, 2013
The Acer Liquid S1 is the Taiwanese company’s 5.7-inch offering that packs a quad-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, Android 4.2.2 Jellybean, and dual-SIM capabilities. Find out what this large smartphone has to offer by reading our review below.
October 01, 2013
It’s the start of another month and we’re getting closer to the end of the year. September brought us new smartphones like the iPhone 5S, Sony Xperia Z1, and the recently locally-launched LG G2. We’re proud to say that we’re done reviewing those three flagships, so before we kick off Oktoberfest let’s take a look […]
September 25, 2013
So we finally got the most important detail about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartphone –their official retail price.
September 14, 2013
Sony announced their latest flagship in the form of the Xperia Z1 – a 20 megapixel-packing smartphone that runs 5-inch full HD display and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 CPU. Certainly a beast but does it have enough to lure people away from competition. Let’s find out by reading our Sony Xperia Z1 review below.
December 09, 2012
There’s ben a lot of debate regarding the iPhone 5 offerings between Smart and Globe. While we made our initial analysis earlier, we dug a little deeper to give you a bigger and more comprehensive picture of what you’re getting from both telcos.
July 06, 2012
We’ve been hearing a lot of buzz regarding the Cupertino-based innovator’s plans on releasing a 7 to 8-inch version of their uber-popular Apple iPad tablet.
May 16, 2012