- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Apple bags patent on curved display, virtual buttons, etc
- WB Games & Rocksteady previews Batman: Arkham Knight
- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Throwback Thursday: YugaTech’s top old-school phones
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming 2nd week of April for Php18,990
- Sony Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual get priced
- Boat and bus hybrid to ferry commuters on Pasig River
- Trend Micro warns users of malware-ridden Cat pictures
- Sony Socialife App now available for non-Xperia devices
- Corning Gorilla Glass vs Sapphire Glass
- Sony Xperia Z2 tablet coming mid-April for Php33,190
- Nokia X launching in the Philippines on March 11
- Sony Xperia Z2 arriving in April for Php33,990
- Oppo Find 7 phone to get a whopping 50MP camera?
- Facebook Messenger now on Windows Phone 8
- Control your gadgets with this Bluetooth-powered Ring
- Muvit Slim Folio and SkinTouch for Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia Z2 features ported to other Xperia devices
- Microsoft to debut Cortana on Windows Phone 8.1 update
- ZTE teases upcoming flagship handset, Nubia X6
- Samsung drops prices of smartphones and tablets
- Sun Broadband Prepaid Kit drops to just Php595 a pop
- All new HTC One leaks hands-on video before launch
- Qube’s 8-inch quad-core PhoneTab retails Php6,990
- Samsung offers ‘Galaxy Gifts’ when you buy a Galaxy S5
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "www galaxy mobi com"
Articles tagged for: www galaxy mobi com
October 12, 2010
March 03, 2014
Samsung is offering over $500 worth of ‘Galaxy Gifts‘ in the form of free apps, long-term subscriptions and premium services whenever you purchase a Galaxy S5.
February 27, 2014
Just a few days after Samsung released its flagship phone, smartphone copycat maker Goophone has released the Goophone S5 which looks almost identical to the Galaxy S5 in terms of specs and physique. But the kicker is that this only costs $299.99 which is more or less half the price of the original S5!
February 26, 2014
Now that Samsung’s flagship phone is out, all the hype is dying down. Some may look at it in marvel and some will just stay put and wait for another company’s flagship phone. Either way, I think I’ve already classified myself as someone in between; I believe that in most ways, the Galaxy S5 underwhelms […]
February 26, 2014
Two of the biggest companies in mobile communications have launched their own flagship smartphone. Can’t decide whether you’re Team Samsung or Team Sony? We’ve compared the specs of both devices side-by-side!
February 25, 2014
Along with Samsung’s announcement of the Galaxy S5 and their Gear smartwatches, the Gear Fit takes aim at the physically active. It utilizes an accelerometer, a gyroscope sensor and a heart rate monitor to keep track of your fitness and it comes with a few more apps and features that will work well with your […]
February 08, 2014
Samsung is giving consumers more (if the current choices aren’t enough) colors and style to your favorite Galaxy devices, namely the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
February 06, 2014
We’re able to get a hold of a commercial version of the Starmobile Diamond X1. Some units were already available in the market as early as January 31 (same day this unit was bought in SM Megamall Cyberzone).
February 04, 2014
Samsung has just posted on their Twitter an invitation for their Unpacked event on February 24 at Barcelona, Spain. Following the rumors of an early launch and having a promising ’5′ on the invite – we can only say that there is a high possibility of seeing the Samsung Galaxy S5 before the month ends.
January 14, 2014
After providing us with high-res snaps and benchmark test results of the rumored Galaxy Note 3 Neo, SamMobile is at again; this time they’ve shed more light on some of the inner workings of Samsung’s upcoming flagship handset.
January 14, 2014
Sooner than expected, Samsung started rolling out the KitKat update for its flagship device, Galaxy Note 3.
January 12, 2014
Samsung‘s next flagship phone is launching early this year (most likely March or April), and what we have are only bits and pieces of rumors, speculations, leaks & patents. This allowed us to take all the preliminary information that we have on the Galaxy S5 and combine it to produce an early visualization of the […]
January 11, 2014
SamMobile has recently posted a picture of what is believed to be the Galaxy Note 3 Lite/Neo (SM-N750) besides the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005).
January 09, 2014
Samsung’s executive vice president for mobile business, Lee Young Hee, has confirmed that the company will launch the Galaxy S5 along with the second-gen Gear smartwatch in March or April of this year.
January 03, 2014
Along with the new mirrorless camera, Samsung also unveiled their upcoming Android-powered point-and-shoot camera dubbed as the Galaxy Camera 2.
December 30, 2013
While we feel that having a 3GB RAM on the Galaxy Note 3 is already overkill, Samsung is planning on producing 4GB DDR4 memory by 2014. That’s twice as much as all other flagship smartphones in the market today.
December 17, 2013
Samsung Electronics has launched the Smartphone GamePad and Mobile Console app to transform Galaxy smartphones or tablets into portable gaming consoles.
December 12, 2013
Samsung continues its time-honored tradition of pimping some of their note-worthy handsets months after its release. This time around, they’ve come up with a Swarovski-studded version of the Galaxy S4 (i9500) which recently made its debut in Thailand.
December 09, 2013
After some teasing, the Samsung Galaxy J has been officially unveiled in Taiwan, featuring a 5-inch Full HD display, a Snapdragon 800 CPU, and 4K Ultra HD video recording capabilities.
November 25, 2013
Samsung has announced the successor to last year’s Galaxy Grand, the Galaxy Grand 2. Now packing a slightly larger display with better resolution and a quad-core CPU.
November 04, 2013
After the frustrating delay, the long wait of the Samsung Galaxy SIII users is now coming to an end. Samsung has finally started rolling out the much-awaited Android 4.3 update to the last year’s flagship.
October 13, 2013
The Cherry Mobile Cosmos X is the most affordable among the company’s Cosmos line of smartphones, but, does it have what it takes to be a must-buy, or are you better off saving a little bit for more? Read our full review to find out.
September 28, 2013
Not too long ago, we’ve posted our first impression of the Cherry Mobile Cosmos X2 where we took you to a quick tour of its externals. Now it’s time to get more up close and personal with the Cosmos middle child to see whether it’s got some muscle to go along with its deceiving SGS3/Nexus […]
September 27, 2013
SM Aura Premier, BGC – Samsung has officially launched in the country last night the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 and its camera-equipped companion smartwatch, the Galaxy Gear.
September 26, 2013
According to SamMobile Samsung’s current flag bearer, the Galaxy S4, as well as its predecessor is going to get a firmware update this October; bringing its OS version to Android 4.3 and is said to bring a few enhancements to these devices.