- Philippine Call Centers under scrutiny from AT&T data breach
- NailO lets you use your thumbnail as a mini trackpad
- OnePlus Two launching on April 20th?
- AWEI Q3i In-Ear Quick Review
- Mazda shows off KODO bike and KODO sofa
- 12-inch Apple Macbook accepts third-party USB Type-C cables
- Acer Liquid X1 Review
- Mi Philippines announces date for Xiaomi 16,000mAh power bank sale
- Ikea makes wireless charging on your furniture possible
- LG PH to position G2, G Pro 2 against Zenfone 2
- iPhone 6S’s alleged new material should prevent Bendgate
- Higher-end Xiaomi Mi Note for pre-order next month
- Mortal Kombat X makes ‘biggest launch’ in MK history
- LG G4’s new detail confirmed from previous leak
- iPhone 6 by Gresso is cased in titanium & 18K gold
- Lenovo S90 Review
- You can now find your missing Android phone with Google Search
- Acer Revo One now on Villman for Php24K
- Starmobile intros Bluetooth Earphones with NFC
- Jawbone announces UP4 and UP2 fitness wearables
- Meizu M1 Note Blue and Pink now available at Lazada
- Huawei launches bigger P8max
- Huawei officially unveils its P8!
- Nokia to acquire Alcatel-Lucent for 15.6 billion Euros
- 10 Ways to Save on Electricity this Summer
- Microsoft announces Lumia 540 Dual-SIM
- ASUS Zenfone C local price announced
- Xiaomi Mi Pad to be available in the PH, priced
- Xiaomi 16,000mAh Mi Power Bank locally priced
- Xiaomi to sell Redmi 2 in the Philippines, priced
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- pc gilmore price list of external hard drive/1x1.p
- 6 inch android phone philippines/1x1.png
- best seller smartphones in philippines/1x1.png
- list of samsung stores in the philippines
- macbook air price in greenhills
- google filipina sex movies/1x1.png
- black market of mobile phones philippines/1x1.png
- Google sex video/1x1.png
- huawei phone price list philippines/1x1.png
- Asus memopad 7
- sun plan 999 free phones/1x1.png
- blue wave 8 tablet quad core/1x1.png
- nxnxx pong video/1x1.png
- Ycelebrity Com Pinay actresses fucking videos/1x1.
- youjezz com/1x1.png
- google filipina sex movies
- s memo for lenovo
- paypal in the philippines branches
- Daniel padilla penis pics/1x1.png
- Pauleen luna scandal sex videos /1x1.png
Home | Search : "www galaxy mobi com"
Articles tagged for: www galaxy mobi com
October 12, 2010
April 15, 2015
Samsung’s latest flagship phones, the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge, are reportedly surpassing the company’s projections, which might lead to some supply & demand issues for a while.
April 09, 2015
Samsung‘s entry to mid-range Galaxy J line of devices are reportedly getting new additions, as specifications for two rumored smartphones, the J5 and the J7, leak in cyberspace.
April 03, 2015
Samsung‘s Galaxy S6 Edge is a beautiful device with its screen extending to both edges. The display is also reinforced with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 4 which should offer better protection than commonly-used displays, but what happens when you subject it to a drop test?
March 27, 2015
Sun Cellular continues to add more handsets to its portfolio with the latest one being the Samsung Galaxy J1 – on of the South Korean firm’s latest entry-level smartphone that’s primarily geared for selfie lovers.
March 24, 2015
Future Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets will have Microsoft productivity apps upon purchase as part of the partnership between the tech giants.
March 22, 2015
Getting the newest Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge on a postpaid plan? Globe Telecom opened its website for pre-orders of the newest Samsung Galaxy flagship devices, and it’s not going to be as affordable as the previous models.
March 19, 2015
We got word that the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge will be priced higher than expected when it is released in the Philippines this April. Here are the suggested retail price of the two models and variants.
March 19, 2015
Goldgenie, the company known for turning gadgets into gold-clad luxury devices, has recently announced that it will soon release 24k Gold, Rose Gold and Platinum of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
March 17, 2015
In keeping with the company’s newfound love with metal-backed devices, Samsung has recently announced the Samsung Galaxy Tab A in Russia which comes in 8 and 9.7-inch variants.
March 14, 2015
Samsung quietly released two new mid-range handsets from its Galaxy line. Both the Galaxy E5 and the Galaxy E7 are now available in stores with a suggested retail price of Php12,990 and Php15,990, respectively.
March 12, 2015
If you would like to purchase the new Samsung Galaxy S6 but you’re still thinking twice due to the loss of the water resistance feature compared to its predecessors, you might want to wait for its upcoming Active version which will reportedly be on sale following the original flagship device.
March 08, 2015
Some parts of the world are already prepping the release of the Samsung galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. The pre-order page of the S6/S6 Edge indicates the handsets will be in 32GB for the Galaxy S6 and 64GB for the S6 Edge.
March 04, 2015
I’ve been waiting for this smartphone maybe since two years ago, but I’ve been constantly disappointed by Samsung with its constant use of plastic, gimmickry and slow TouchWiz. That’s not to say they weren’t improving with every iteration – it’s just that they decided not to take a lot of risks and go with very […]
March 02, 2015
Along with the Galaxy S6, Samsung also introduced a more unique version in this year’s launch — the Galaxy S6 Edge. The Galaxy S6 Edge took its cue from the Galaxy Note Edge that was released a couple of months ago. However, this time, instead of just one side sporting a curved edge, both sides […]
March 02, 2015
We go hands-on with the newly announced Samsung Galaxy S6. The units that we have are still pre-production design and could have some slight changes once released.
March 02, 2015
Samsung has just unveiled one of their next flagship smartphones for 2015 – the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
March 02, 2015
Samsung has just announced one of their next flagship smartphones for 2015 – the Samsung Galaxy S6.
February 24, 2015
We’re all expecting the next Galaxy very soon at Samsung’s Unpacked event at the MWC week, but what will it bring us exactly?
February 10, 2015
Samsung Mobile Philippines held a small event earlier today which marks the official launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge in the country.
February 07, 2015
Smart has announced that it is now offering the Samsung Galaxy A5 with LTE for free under its postpaid Data Plan 1500.
February 05, 2015
Last month, Cherry Mobile announced the Cosmos One Plus, the company’s latest flagship smartphone. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 2, MediaTek octa-core CPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, dual-LTE support, and Android KitKat. Learn more about Cherry Mobile‘s flagship handset by reading our full review.
February 03, 2015
Samsung Mobile has announced that its next Samsung Galaxy flagship smartphone will be unveiled on March 1 ahead of Mobile World Congress 2015.
February 02, 2015
As they say, it’s better late than never. Sun Cellular has recently announced that they’ve added the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to their roster which is currently being offered under the Sun Plan 999.
January 29, 2015
A product page from Samsung Malaysia reveals the company’s first smartphone in the J Series. The Galaxy J1 is an entry-level handset that’s modestly-spec’d with a 4.3-inch display and Android KitKat on-board.