- Alcatel announces the OneTouch Hero 2+ with Cyanogen OS
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 820
- Alcatel outs OneTouch Idol 3: 5.5, 4.7 inch LTE phones under Php13k
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon and Alpha View officially announced
- JBL Clip Quick Review
- Microsoft announces the Lumia 640 and 640 XL
- Sony launches the super thin Xperia Z4 Tablet
- SanDisk officially outs world’s highest capacity microSD card
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua: 64-bit octa-core, LTE, waterproof
- Xiaomi announces the Yi Sport Camera
- Cherry Mobile to unveil Alpha Neon and Alpha View
- Huawei Watch: Huawei’s first smartwatch w/ Android Wear
- Huawei MediaPad X2: 7-inch, octa-core, dual-SIM LTE
- Cherry Mobile to reveal new Windows devices at MWC 2015
- Acer outs Liquid Jade Z, Liquid Z220 and Liquid Z520
- ZTE launches Grand S3, scans the eyes to unlock screen
- Acer embraces Windows with the Liquid M220 smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Samsung Galaxy S6: spec comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs HTC One M9: spec comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S6 will come in dual-SIM for PH
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S6 hands-on, first impressions
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S6 Edge, curves both sides!
- Samsung Galaxy S6 now official!
- HTC Vive VR headset brings Virtual Reality to your homes
- HTC Grip might be your next fitness tracker
- HTC One M9 officially unveiled
- Are 4K UHD TVs becoming mainstream?
- MyPhone Rio Craze 3G shows up at Lazada, now available for Php2,599
- Panasonic Eluga U2 unveiled; affordable 64-bit Lollipop smartphone
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "www galaxy mobi com"
Articles tagged for: www galaxy mobi com
October 12, 2010
March 02, 2015
Along with the Galaxy S6, Samsung also introduced a more unique version in this year’s launch — the Galaxy S6 Edge. The Galaxy S6 Edge took its cue from the Galaxy Note Edge that was released a couple of months ago. However, this time, instead of just one side sporting a curved edge, both sides […]
March 02, 2015
We go hands-on with the newly announced Samsung Galaxy S6. The units that we have are still pre-production design and could have some slight changes once released.
March 02, 2015
Samsung has just unveiled one of their next flagship smartphones for 2015 – the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
March 02, 2015
Samsung has just announced one of their next flagship smartphones for 2015 – the Samsung Galaxy S6.
February 24, 2015
We’re all expecting the next Galaxy very soon at Samsung’s Unpacked event at the MWC week, but what will it bring us exactly?
February 10, 2015
Samsung Mobile Philippines held a small event earlier today which marks the official launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge in the country.
February 07, 2015
Smart has announced that it is now offering the Samsung Galaxy A5 with LTE for free under its postpaid Data Plan 1500.
February 05, 2015
Last month, Cherry Mobile announced the Cosmos One Plus, the company’s latest flagship smartphone. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 2, MediaTek octa-core CPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, dual-LTE support, and Android KitKat. Learn more about Cherry Mobile‘s flagship handset by reading our full review.
February 03, 2015
Samsung Mobile has announced that its next Samsung Galaxy flagship smartphone will be unveiled on March 1 ahead of Mobile World Congress 2015.
February 02, 2015
As they say, it’s better late than never. Sun Cellular has recently announced that they’ve added the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to their roster which is currently being offered under the Sun Plan 999.
January 29, 2015
A product page from Samsung Malaysia reveals the company’s first smartphone in the J Series. The Galaxy J1 is an entry-level handset that’s modestly-spec’d with a 4.3-inch display and Android KitKat on-board.
January 20, 2015
SamMobile confirms on its report that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 will have a variant sporting a dual-edge display — just like the Galaxy Note Edge but with the “edge” on both sides of the screen.
January 18, 2015
The next Galaxy flagship is already in the works with its fingerprint scanner being rumored to be redesigned. Users may soon say goodbye to Samsung’s cumbersome hardware implementation.
January 18, 2015
Cherry Mobile opened up the year with a massive flagship handset in the name of CM Cosmos One Plus. We got an early review unit and put the handset in a quick stress test to see how it fares.
January 16, 2015
Apart from the iPhone 6 Plus, we also pit the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro against a fellow Android device this time — the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. How would their specs fare against each other? We find out.
January 13, 2015
If we had the high-end, aluminum-clad A-series and the mid-range E-series earlier this month, wait until you get hands on the entry-level line of smartphones Samsung will offer, starting with the Galaxy J1 which is leaked ahead of its launch.
January 12, 2015
As Samsung’s newest flagship is set to be announced soon, rumors have been floating around that the Korean giant is creating the successor to the Galaxy S5 in two variations, one of which has a curved screen.
January 09, 2015
Yesterday, Samsung launched in the Philippines the Galaxy A-Series, namely the Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5, and the Galaxy A7. These are metal clad Android smartphones with slim bodies, sporting screen sizes of 4.5-inches, 5-inches, and 5.5-inches. Find out what we think of Samsung’s latest smartphones by reading our hands-on below.
January 08, 2015
Along with the regional launch of the Galaxy A-series smartphones, Samsung also launched a mid-ranged LTE smartphone dubbed as the Samsung Galaxy Grand Max.
December 11, 2014
It’s the first time that Apple created a phablet, a category that Samsung popularized since 4 years ago with the Galaxy Note. For the last 4 years, Samsung continues to dominate the category, selling millions of Galaxy Note devices each year. So the obvious question is — will the iPhone 6 Plus steal the Note […]
December 09, 2014
Mobile processors in phones this year have surpassed the computing power of a lot of computers from a decade ago. Here are the top 5 most powerful smartphone processors available/released in the market for 2014.
December 04, 2014
The Samsung Galaxy A7 which has been making its rounds on the Internet has now been certified in China – meaning its announcement will soon be at hand. Some of its notable features are its ultra-thin design, metal form factor, and a 64-bit Snapdragon processor inside.
November 27, 2014
Waiting for the official arrival of the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge? If you’re ecstatic to get your hands on this new smartphone, you might want to check out local gray market sellers that are now advertising the arrival of Samsung’s curved phablet.
November 12, 2014
Samsung has long been criticized for not using metal on their flagship devices’ body. But just when the South Korean giant finally succumbed to the overwhelming request of their patrons and released the Galaxy A3 & A5, they face another obstacle on their new metal-clad handsets – Weak Signal Strength.