- Here’s a fix for the iOS bug that crashes iPhones
- Google announces Maps to be available offline
- Android M dev preview now available for selected devices
- GoPro to offer a quadcopter, spherical mount, and a 16-cam rig
- Huawei cuts off up to Php7K on its smartphones
- ASUS Zenfone Selfie to have 13MP front cam?
- LG G4 Officially Debuts in PH
- BlackBerry Leap lands in PH, gets local price
- This iOS bug crashes your iPhone using one text message
- Lenovo Magic View First Impressions
- Lenovo Smart Shoes — cloud-based sports shoes
- Lenovo Magic View — world’s first smartwatch with dual display
- Lenovo Smart Cast — world’s first laser projector smartphone
- Lenovo introduces Cortana and REACHit
- Lenovo ThinkPad 10 officially announced
- Lenovo Cast: wireless hub for smartphones and tablets
- Lenovo A7000 available again, comes with freebies
- NBI Arrests Fixers Who Ask Payment to Process NBI Clearance Online
- Press Renders of Asus ZenPad Leaked Ahead of Launch
- Acer XB280HK 4K Gaming Monitor w/ G-Sync Now Available in PH
- Hyundai Sonata 2015: First Car with Android Auto
- LG G4 Quick Review
- ASUS Zenbook UX305 Lands Locally, Starts at Php34,995
- Lenovo Outs Three Affordable Laptops
- Gear Up This School Year with Asus PH’s “Study Hard, Play Hard” Promo
- Twitter Launches Periscope on Android
- Ford takes center stage in CES Asia with Smart Mobility
- Lenovo Vibe Shot First Impressions
- Sony Launches Xperia Z3+
- Lenovo Vibe Shot To Arrive in PH in July
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- best top pronvideo com
- smartphone prices in the philippines
- jbl pulse price
- xnxx hdd 3/1x1.png
- smart vs globe postpaid plans
- rosanna roces sex video scandal/1x1.png
- xnxx big ass
- nokia 102 price philippines
- go sms for dual sim
- ALCATEL FLASH PLUS review/1x1.png
- fakehospital mobi
- oppo phones philippines service center/1x1.png
- xtouch f81
- how to use smart bro pocket wifi on pc/1x1.png
- lollipop update for cm flare s3/1x1.png
- how to hack sun pocket wifi/1x1.png
- published news upcoming news...qrk=0/rs=m6ylg3mwq
- cherry mobile p9 price/1x1.png
- cherry mobile p9 price
Home | Search : "www galaxy mobi com"
Articles tagged for: www galaxy mobi com
October 12, 2010
There were reports floating around that Samsung used two different imaging sensors for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. Some were equipped with Sony IMX240 sensors while others have Samsung ISOCELL. This was recently confirmed by SamMobile and has made a comparison of both sensors to see the difference in image quality.
In line with the recent premiere of the Avengers: Age of Ultron in South Korea, Samsung has announced that its planning to release a special edition Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge with an Ironman-inspired paintjob in the next coming weeks.
May 04, 2015
It’s been 6 years since Samsung first introduced the Galaxy S series and in those six years, we’ve seen how the Korean company turned from being one of the minor players in the smartphone handset market to become the top smartphone vendor in the world in less than half a decade. The Galaxy S series […]
April 29, 2015
Samsung has announced that its new Android slates, the Galaxy Tab A 8-inch and 9.7-inch, will soon be available in South Korea and Taiwan.
April 15, 2015
Samsung’s latest flagship phones, the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge, are reportedly surpassing the company’s projections, which might lead to some supply & demand issues for a while.
April 09, 2015
Samsung‘s entry to mid-range Galaxy J line of devices are reportedly getting new additions, as specifications for two rumored smartphones, the J5 and the J7, leak in cyberspace.
April 03, 2015
Samsung‘s Galaxy S6 Edge is a beautiful device with its screen extending to both edges. The display is also reinforced with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 4 which should offer better protection than commonly-used displays, but what happens when you subject it to a drop test?
March 27, 2015
Sun Cellular continues to add more handsets to its portfolio with the latest one being the Samsung Galaxy J1 – on of the South Korean firm’s latest entry-level smartphone that’s primarily geared for selfie lovers.
March 24, 2015
Future Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets will have Microsoft productivity apps upon purchase as part of the partnership between the tech giants.
March 22, 2015
Getting the newest Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge on a postpaid plan? Globe Telecom opened its website for pre-orders of the newest Samsung Galaxy flagship devices, and it’s not going to be as affordable as the previous models.
March 19, 2015
We got word that the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge will be priced higher than expected when it is released in the Philippines this April. Here are the suggested retail price of the two models and variants.
March 19, 2015
Goldgenie, the company known for turning gadgets into gold-clad luxury devices, has recently announced that it will soon release 24k Gold, Rose Gold and Platinum of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
March 17, 2015
In keeping with the company’s newfound love with metal-backed devices, Samsung has recently announced the Samsung Galaxy Tab A in Russia which comes in 8 and 9.7-inch variants.
March 14, 2015
Samsung quietly released two new mid-range handsets from its Galaxy line. Both the Galaxy E5 and the Galaxy E7 are now available in stores with a suggested retail price of Php12,990 and Php15,990, respectively.
March 12, 2015
If you would like to purchase the new Samsung Galaxy S6 but you’re still thinking twice due to the loss of the water resistance feature compared to its predecessors, you might want to wait for its upcoming Active version which will reportedly be on sale following the original flagship device.
March 08, 2015
Some parts of the world are already prepping the release of the Samsung galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. The pre-order page of the S6/S6 Edge indicates the handsets will be in 32GB for the Galaxy S6 and 64GB for the S6 Edge.
March 04, 2015
I’ve been waiting for this smartphone maybe since two years ago, but I’ve been constantly disappointed by Samsung with its constant use of plastic, gimmickry and slow TouchWiz. That’s not to say they weren’t improving with every iteration – it’s just that they decided not to take a lot of risks and go with very […]
March 02, 2015
Along with the Galaxy S6, Samsung also introduced a more unique version in this year’s launch — the Galaxy S6 Edge. The Galaxy S6 Edge took its cue from the Galaxy Note Edge that was released a couple of months ago. However, this time, instead of just one side sporting a curved edge, both sides […]
March 02, 2015
We go hands-on with the newly announced Samsung Galaxy S6. The units that we have are still pre-production design and could have some slight changes once released.
March 02, 2015
Samsung has just unveiled one of their next flagship smartphones for 2015 – the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
March 02, 2015
Samsung has just announced one of their next flagship smartphones for 2015 – the Samsung Galaxy S6.
February 24, 2015
We’re all expecting the next Galaxy very soon at Samsung’s Unpacked event at the MWC week, but what will it bring us exactly?
February 10, 2015
Samsung Mobile Philippines held a small event earlier today which marks the official launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge in the country.
February 07, 2015
Smart has announced that it is now offering the Samsung Galaxy A5 with LTE for free under its postpaid Data Plan 1500.