- Xiaomi Mi 4 officially announced
- Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 2014 now on Villman for Php93k
- Philippine Lemon Law signed, to take effect on July 30
- Gionee to launch world’s thinnest phone at 0.2 inches
- App in Focus: Carmudi for Android App
- DTC Gear (GE3A): A Feature Phone with 4500mAh battery
- Acer Aspire Switch 10 Review
- Our Top 10 Smartphones below Php10k for (Mid) 2014
- NVidia Shield Tablet with Tegra K1 starts at $299
- ASUS Zenfone 6 unboxed, first impressions
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition now available in PH
- Apple’s 2-step verification feature now available in PH
- Lenovo A8-50 lands, priced at Php10,499
- Huawei Honor 3C lands for Php9,990
- Lenovo PH launches S850, priced at Php13,999
- goTenna, lets you send messages even when there’s no cell service
- How to use GCash to send load to other networks via text
- THL 5000 to be available in the Philippines
- ASUS Zenfone 5 vs Xiaomi Mi 3: Specs comparison
- MSI GT72 Dominator Pro officially announced
- Beats Studio + Codisk T801 Action Camera promo
- The 3 biggest Internet companies in the Philippines
- 5-inch BlackBerry Z3 priced locally at Php10,990
- DTC intros its first Octa-Core smartphone, the GT21 Neptune
- AOC E2451FWH lands, priced at Php9,700
- LG G3 Beat now official, the toned down flagship
- Nokia rolls out Lumia Cyan update
- Microsoft to shift Nokia X products to Windows Phone
- NVIDIA Shield Tablet press image leaks
- ASUS Zenfone 4, 5, and 6 official, price starts at Php3,995
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "xperia sl"
Articles tagged for: xperia sl
August 19, 2012
March 05, 2014
Muvit has some of the nicest-looking cases for a lot of newer smartphones and the latest one we’ve used is for the Sony Xperia Z1 (mine had a hairline scratch at the back with my car keys as culprit).
Sony Philippines has announced on their Twitter page that the much awaited Android 4.1 Jellybean update is now available for the Xperia S, SL, and Acro S.
Widget City, a local online retailer, has recently posted on their official Facebook page that they now have stocks of the Google Play Edition of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, as well as two other GPe devices namely the LG G Pad 8.3 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
July 15, 2014
Smartphones nowadays are mostly flaunted because of their specs and pricing. But there are other factors that can also be considered as great advantages and one of them is a thin profile. With large screens, it’s good to know that these phones can easily slide in your pockets. Take a look at the slimmest smartphones […]
June 29, 2014
Sony continues to improve on the Xperia Z concept they introduced about two years ago. Today, the 3rd-generation Xperia Z2 has surpassed almost all aspects of the original blueprint while maintaining that distinct signature. Check out our full review of the Sony Xperia Z2 after the break.
June 16, 2014
Sony Philippines finally released the Xperia Z2 in the country during the first week of June with a suggested retail price of Php33,990.
June 04, 2014
Sony unveils a new member of the Xperia family. It is dubbed as the “slimmest 5.3″ smartphone”, this is the Sony Xperia T3.
It might have been a long wait for some but it’s finally here. Sony has started rolling out the Android 4.4 KitKat OS upgrade for the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, and Xperia Tablet Z.
March 24, 2014
Phone manufacturers have steadily increased the sizes of their screens from the 3.5 – 4 inches two years ago, to the current norm of 5 to 5.5 inches. Sony bucks the trend with its Xperia Z1 Compact.
March 11, 2014
Sony’s response to the watered-down “Mini” versions of other brands is the Xperia Z1 Compact. While smaller in size, it is by no means weaker in hardware. In fact, it’s almost the same as the flagship Xperia Z1 launch several months ago.
March 06, 2014
The apparent successor to the Xperia Z Ultra, the Xperia T2 Ultra, is scheduled for release in the Philippines by the 2nd week of April with a suggested retail price of Php18,990.
February 26, 2014
Two of the biggest companies in mobile communications have launched their own flagship smartphone. Can’t decide whether you’re Team Samsung or Team Sony? We’ve compared the specs of both devices side-by-side!
February 25, 2014
The Sony Xperia Z1 has officially passed the flagship torch to its successor – the Xperia Z2. Head past the break to see the difference between the two premium smartphones in terms of its specs.
February 24, 2014
Along with the Xperia Z2 smartphone, Sony has also announced the slimmest and lightest waterproof tablet – the Xperia Z2 Tablet.
February 24, 2014
Sony has officially unveiled their new flagship and successor to the Xperia Z1 from last year – the 5.2-inch, 4K video-capable, Snapdragon 801 SoC-packing Xperia Z2.
February 17, 2014
As details about the Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone continue to surface, it appears that the company is also prepping to release their flagship tablet for this year, the Xperia Tablet Z2. @evleaks tweets details of the upcoming slate.
February 15, 2014
After Sony released the high-end Xperia Z1 Compact at CES last month, followed by the 6-inch T2 Ultra phablets, rumors are now spreading that the Japanese manufacturer is on its way to introducing their first midrange smartphone of the year called the Xperia G.
January 22, 2014
Sony Japan has just made official the WiFi-only tablet version of its popular large-screened smartphone, the Xperia Z Ultra.
October 28, 2013
Last week we got a tip from one of our readers about the upcoming release of the Sony Xperia C in our country. True enough, we spotted the 5-inch dual-SIM handset being displayed inside Sony concept store at SM Cyberzone in Megamall.
October 27, 2013
Now some of you may not know this, but the Sony DUALSHOCK 3 controller can actually be used on select Xperia devices running on Android 4.2 to play games. Sounds interesting? Head past the break and we’ll show you how you can do just that.
October 16, 2013
Sony has started rolling out firmware updates for the Xperia Z1 and Xperia Z Ultra which include performance and stability tweaks/improvements for the camera, display and battery.
October 14, 2013
Sony’s latest flagship, the Xperia Z1 is slated to officially arrive in the country on October 18 with an SRP of Php35K.
October 04, 2013
Sony recently unveiled its latest accessory for 6.4-inch Xperia Z Ultra which is a flip cover that also doubles as an external battery – the Sony CP12 Power Cover.
September 14, 2013
Sony announced their latest flagship in the form of the Xperia Z1 – a 20 megapixel-packing smartphone that runs 5-inch full HD display and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 CPU. Certainly a beast but does it have enough to lure people away from competition. Let’s find out by reading our Sony Xperia Z1 review below.