- Akamai Q2 2014 report shows Philippine Internet now at 2.5Mbps
- Blackberry Passport unofficially lands for Php32k
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now selling at online gray market stores
- Fujifilm X30 lands locally, priced at Php31,990
- Fujifilm PH launches X100T in the country
- Apple to replace iPhone 5 batteries for free even with third party displays
- Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro locally priced at under Php30k
- LG announces F60 mid-range smartphone with LTE
- SKK Mobile Prime launched, 5-inch smartphone for Php2,999
- Microsoft launches new Office Sway
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 local launch set this month
- Samsung outs Galaxy Ace Style LTE, priced at €199
- ASUS seeds Android KitKat update to all ZenFones
- A visit to the Philips Museum in Eindhoven, Netherlands
- September Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- This GSM-equipped SSD remotely self-destructs by sending it an SMS
- This Android app lets you browse sites without data connection
- Note 4’s #gapgate is a “necessary manufacturing feature”
- Specs and features of Motorola Nexus 6 get leaked
- Microsoft skips Windows 9, announces Windows 10!
- Microsoft roundup: Windows ‘TH’, Hardware Conference, and more
- First working Project Ara coming this December, runs modified Android L
- CloudFone Epic 7.0 launched, free at mySUPERPLAN 499
- Smart taps GSMA to improve security against spam
- Video Recap: This Week’s Top Tech (Week #2-3)
- AMD launches new mobile APUs in the country
- RedFox WizPad 5 Quick Review
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus Review
- 5 Tips to Extend your Smartphone’s Battery Life
- Electric Tricycles roll out in Mandaluyong City
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "xperia sl"
Articles tagged for: xperia sl
August 19, 2012
March 05, 2014
Muvit has some of the nicest-looking cases for a lot of newer smartphones and the latest one we’ve used is for the Sony Xperia Z1 (mine had a hairline scratch at the back with my car keys as culprit).
Sony Philippines has announced on their Twitter page that the much awaited Android 4.1 Jellybean update is now available for the Xperia S, SL, and Acro S.
September 04, 2014
Samsung has introduced another addition to their Galaxy Tab lineup, the Galaxy Tab Active, which is slated to go head-to-head with the also recently-announced Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact.
August 19, 2014
Sony has officially announced the Xperia M2 Aqua, the waterproof and dust proof version of the Xperia M2, sporting a 4.8-inch display, Snapdragon 400 CPU, Android KitKat, and LTE connectivity.
Widget City, a local online retailer, has recently posted on their official Facebook page that they now have stocks of the Google Play Edition of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, as well as two other GPe devices namely the LG G Pad 8.3 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
July 15, 2014
Smartphones nowadays are mostly flaunted because of their specs and pricing. But there are other factors that can also be considered as great advantages and one of them is a thin profile. With large screens, it’s good to know that these phones can easily slide in your pockets. Take a look at the slimmest smartphones […]
June 29, 2014
Sony continues to improve on the Xperia Z concept they introduced about two years ago. Today, the 3rd-generation Xperia Z2 has surpassed almost all aspects of the original blueprint while maintaining that distinct signature. Check out our full review of the Sony Xperia Z2 after the break.
June 16, 2014
Sony Philippines finally released the Xperia Z2 in the country during the first week of June with a suggested retail price of Php33,990.
June 04, 2014
Sony unveils a new member of the Xperia family. It is dubbed as the “slimmest 5.3″ smartphone”, this is the Sony Xperia T3.
It might have been a long wait for some but it’s finally here. Sony has started rolling out the Android 4.4 KitKat OS upgrade for the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, and Xperia Tablet Z.
March 24, 2014
Phone manufacturers have steadily increased the sizes of their screens from the 3.5 – 4 inches two years ago, to the current norm of 5 to 5.5 inches. Sony bucks the trend with its Xperia Z1 Compact.
March 11, 2014
Sony’s response to the watered-down “Mini” versions of other brands is the Xperia Z1 Compact. While smaller in size, it is by no means weaker in hardware. In fact, it’s almost the same as the flagship Xperia Z1 launch several months ago.
March 06, 2014
The apparent successor to the Xperia Z Ultra, the Xperia T2 Ultra, is scheduled for release in the Philippines by the 2nd week of April with a suggested retail price of Php18,990.
February 26, 2014
Two of the biggest companies in mobile communications have launched their own flagship smartphone. Can’t decide whether you’re Team Samsung or Team Sony? We’ve compared the specs of both devices side-by-side!
February 25, 2014
The Sony Xperia Z1 has officially passed the flagship torch to its successor – the Xperia Z2. Head past the break to see the difference between the two premium smartphones in terms of its specs.
February 24, 2014
Along with the Xperia Z2 smartphone, Sony has also announced the slimmest and lightest waterproof tablet – the Xperia Z2 Tablet.
February 24, 2014
Sony has officially unveiled their new flagship and successor to the Xperia Z1 from last year – the 5.2-inch, 4K video-capable, Snapdragon 801 SoC-packing Xperia Z2.
February 17, 2014
As details about the Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone continue to surface, it appears that the company is also prepping to release their flagship tablet for this year, the Xperia Tablet Z2. @evleaks tweets details of the upcoming slate.
February 15, 2014
After Sony released the high-end Xperia Z1 Compact at CES last month, followed by the 6-inch T2 Ultra phablets, rumors are now spreading that the Japanese manufacturer is on its way to introducing their first midrange smartphone of the year called the Xperia G.
January 22, 2014
Sony Japan has just made official the WiFi-only tablet version of its popular large-screened smartphone, the Xperia Z Ultra.
October 28, 2013
Last week we got a tip from one of our readers about the upcoming release of the Sony Xperia C in our country. True enough, we spotted the 5-inch dual-SIM handset being displayed inside Sony concept store at SM Cyberzone in Megamall.
October 27, 2013
Now some of you may not know this, but the Sony DUALSHOCK 3 controller can actually be used on select Xperia devices running on Android 4.2 to play games. Sounds interesting? Head past the break and we’ll show you how you can do just that.
October 16, 2013
Sony has started rolling out firmware updates for the Xperia Z1 and Xperia Z Ultra which include performance and stability tweaks/improvements for the camera, display and battery.
October 14, 2013
Sony’s latest flagship, the Xperia Z1 is slated to officially arrive in the country on October 18 with an SRP of Php35K.