- Intel Debuts New 5th Generation Mobile Processors
- Cherry Mobile Launches Alpha Prime, Windows 10 & LTE In Tow
- Intel Announces Thunderbolt 3
- Congress wants to suspend operation of Uber, GrabCar
- AMD Intros New Carrizo APUs
- Blackview Alife S1 LTE Gets Priced
- Meizu M2 Note officially announced
- Huawei P8 Lite coming late June for Php9,990
- Huawei P8 launched in SG, coming to PH by mid-June
- Apple files trademark case against MyPhone, loses
- Ford announces SYNC 3 appearing on Fiesta and Escape
- ASUS ZenFone 4, 5, and 6 get Lollipop update
- ASUS launches E1Z portable projector for Android
- Get Windows 10 notification starts popping up
- 6-inch Asus Zenfone 2 ZE600KL appears in Computex
- ECS LIVA Core announced, first Intel Core M mini PC
- LG G4 Review
- Microsoft announces Windows 10 launch date
- NVidia Debuts GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- ASUS reveals its Zen All-in-One PCs
- ASUS announces the Transformer Book T100HA
- AMD A10-7870K Now Official
- ASUS launches ZenPad S tablets
- ASUS ZenWatch 2 now official
- ASUS Zenfone Selfie now official
- Razer concept store opening at SM North, date revealed
- ASUS reveals ProArt PA329Q Ultra HD Monitor
- May Gadget Reviews Roundup 2015
- Starmobile unveils UP Max DTV phablet with 5000mAh battery
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- xnxx oyunlari/1x1.png/1x1.png
- samsung galaxy w sm mall price/1x1.png
- GALAXY S5 DUOS
- xnxx nokia xpressmusic
- animal sex com
- lenovo g4080/1x1.png
- oculus rift olx ph
- freseex m...
- flash plus
- movis xn abg jakartan xnxxn com/images/logo.png/1x
- My view tv review/1x1.png
- lenovo k910 price philippines
- how to charge sun pocket wifi/1x1.png
- siberian mouses 1st studio/1x1.png
- xnxx ph movie com
- filipin porno/1x1.png
Home | Search : "xperia sl"
Articles tagged for: xperia sl
August 19, 2012
March 05, 2014
Muvit has some of the nicest-looking cases for a lot of newer smartphones and the latest one we’ve used is for the Sony Xperia Z1 (mine had a hairline scratch at the back with my car keys as culprit).
Sony Philippines has announced on their Twitter page that the much awaited Android 4.1 Jellybean update is now available for the Xperia S, SL, and Acro S.
May 26, 2015
A month ago, Sony unveiled the Xperia Z4 in their home turf which is a slightly revamped model of their previous flagship smartphone. Today and without too much fanfare, Sony brings that handset outside of Japan under a different moniker – Sony Xperia Z3+.
May 06, 2015
Sony today lunches its new selfie-centered smartphone Xperia C4 and C4 Dual. Both have a spacious 5.5-inch display, 13MP rear camera, and a 5MP front shooter with built-in LED flash to effectively illuminate the image when taking selfies under low-light conditions.
April 28, 2015
Sony officially unveiled the Xperia Z4 about a week ago. It is their newest flagship smartphone, but from the Japanese press release that came with the announcement, it seems like there’s just been a few upgrades from its predecessors. We placed the Z4’s revealed specs beside the Xperia Z2 and Xperia Z3 — can you spot their […]
April 20, 2015
The wait for Sony’s next flagship smartphone is over as the company just unveiled the Xperia Z4 in Japan!
Sony today announces its support for Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact devices on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop update. It comes with a lineup of improvements after being injected into Sony’s system.
January 14, 2015
A Taiwanese website claims to have gotten their hands on a leak, revealing some of what we can expect when the Sony Xperia Z4 arrives. This includes two variations for the kind of display to be available.
Good news: Sony has announced during its CES Keynote Presentation that it will roll out the much-awaited Android 5.0 Lollipop update to entire Z series of flagship devices, starting with the Z3 line in February.
December 28, 2014
Barely 7 months after announcing the Xperia Z2, Sony suddenly unveiled the Xperia Z3 as its successor. That’s two flagships in just a year, probably a first in any global brand. Check out our full review of the Sony Xperia Z3 below.
October 18, 2014
Just after Sony launched the Xperia Z3 here in the Philippines, we’re now introduced to the first leak of its successor’s specifications among other interesting information. Scroll past the break for the details.
September 04, 2014
Samsung has introduced another addition to their Galaxy Tab lineup, the Galaxy Tab Active, which is slated to go head-to-head with the also recently-announced Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact.
August 19, 2014
Sony has officially announced the Xperia M2 Aqua, the waterproof and dust proof version of the Xperia M2, sporting a 4.8-inch display, Snapdragon 400 CPU, Android KitKat, and LTE connectivity.
Widget City, a local online retailer, has recently posted on their official Facebook page that they now have stocks of the Google Play Edition of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, as well as two other GPe devices namely the LG G Pad 8.3 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
July 15, 2014
Smartphones nowadays are mostly flaunted because of their specs and pricing. But there are other factors that can also be considered as great advantages and one of them is a thin profile. With large screens, it’s good to know that these phones can easily slide in your pockets. Take a look at the slimmest smartphones […]
June 29, 2014
Sony continues to improve on the Xperia Z concept they introduced about two years ago. Today, the 3rd-generation Xperia Z2 has surpassed almost all aspects of the original blueprint while maintaining that distinct signature. Check out our full review of the Sony Xperia Z2 after the break.
June 16, 2014
Sony Philippines finally released the Xperia Z2 in the country during the first week of June with a suggested retail price of Php33,990.
June 04, 2014
Sony unveils a new member of the Xperia family. It is dubbed as the “slimmest 5.3″ smartphone”, this is the Sony Xperia T3.
It might have been a long wait for some but it’s finally here. Sony has started rolling out the Android 4.4 KitKat OS upgrade for the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, and Xperia Tablet Z.
March 24, 2014
Phone manufacturers have steadily increased the sizes of their screens from the 3.5 – 4 inches two years ago, to the current norm of 5 to 5.5 inches. Sony bucks the trend with its Xperia Z1 Compact.
March 11, 2014
Sony’s response to the watered-down “Mini” versions of other brands is the Xperia Z1 Compact. While smaller in size, it is by no means weaker in hardware. In fact, it’s almost the same as the flagship Xperia Z1 launch several months ago.
March 06, 2014
The apparent successor to the Xperia Z Ultra, the Xperia T2 Ultra, is scheduled for release in the Philippines by the 2nd week of April with a suggested retail price of Php18,990.
February 26, 2014
Two of the biggest companies in mobile communications have launched their own flagship smartphone. Can’t decide whether you’re Team Samsung or Team Sony? We’ve compared the specs of both devices side-by-side!
February 25, 2014
The Sony Xperia Z1 has officially passed the flagship torch to its successor – the Xperia Z2. Head past the break to see the difference between the two premium smartphones in terms of its specs.