- OnePlus Two launching on April 20th?
- AWEI Q3i In-Ear Quick Review
- Mazda shows off KODO bike and KODO sofa
- 12-inch Apple Macbook accepts third-party USB Type-C cables
- Acer Liquid X1 Review
- Mi Philippines announces date for Xiaomi 16,000mAh power bank sale
- Ikea makes wireless charging on your furniture possible
- LG PH to position G2, G Pro 2 against Zenfone 2
- iPhone 6S’s alleged new material should prevent Bendgate
- Higher-end Xiaomi Mi Note for pre-order next month
- Mortal Kombat X makes ‘biggest launch’ in MK history
- LG G4’s new detail confirmed from previous leak
- iPhone 6 by Gresso is cased in titanium & 18K gold
- Lenovo S90 Review
- You can now find your missing Android phone with Google Search
- Acer Revo One now on Villman for Php24K
- Starmobile intros Bluetooth Earphones with NFC
- Jawbone announces UP4 and UP2 fitness wearables
- Meizu M1 Note Blue and Pink now available at Lazada
- Huawei launches bigger P8max
- Huawei officially unveils its P8!
- Nokia to acquire Alcatel-Lucent for 15.6 billion Euros
- 10 Ways to Save on Electricity this Summer
- Microsoft announces Lumia 540 Dual-SIM
- ASUS Zenfone C local price announced
- Xiaomi Mi Pad to be available in the PH, priced
- Xiaomi 16,000mAh Mi Power Bank locally priced
- Xiaomi to sell Redmi 2 in the Philippines, priced
- LeTV intros three high-end smartphones w/ USB Type-C
- Guitar Hero Live: Guitar Hero is back!
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- IT resellers in the philippines
- 3d glasses sm mall/1x1.png
- top most affordable android phones/1x1.png
- free internet using smart sim on android phone/1x1
- 3d glasses sm mall
- starmobile up lite review/1x1.png
- best camera phone android philippines/1x1.png
- how to set up personal hotspot iphone for globe/1x
- asia mobihot i ln/1x1.png
- can i use prepaid smart bro sim in a pocket wifi d
- poran wap com/1x1.png
- galaxy s6
- globe prepaid 1 month unlimited internet/1x1.png
- the new philippine passport type
- best entry level dslr camera
- smartphones under 3000 in philippines/1x1.png
- pinay hot mama sex scandal/1x1.png
- phones below 3000/1x1.png
- android phone reviews ph
- increase download speed
Home | Search : "xperia sl"
Articles tagged for: xperia sl
August 19, 2012
March 05, 2014
Muvit has some of the nicest-looking cases for a lot of newer smartphones and the latest one we’ve used is for the Sony Xperia Z1 (mine had a hairline scratch at the back with my car keys as culprit).
Sony Philippines has announced on their Twitter page that the much awaited Android 4.1 Jellybean update is now available for the Xperia S, SL, and Acro S.
Sony today announces its support for Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact devices on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop update. It comes with a lineup of improvements after being injected into Sony’s system.
January 14, 2015
A Taiwanese website claims to have gotten their hands on a leak, revealing some of what we can expect when the Sony Xperia Z4 arrives. This includes two variations for the kind of display to be available.
Good news: Sony has announced during its CES Keynote Presentation that it will roll out the much-awaited Android 5.0 Lollipop update to entire Z series of flagship devices, starting with the Z3 line in February.
December 28, 2014
Barely 7 months after announcing the Xperia Z2, Sony suddenly unveiled the Xperia Z3 as its successor. That’s two flagships in just a year, probably a first in any global brand. Check out our full review of the Sony Xperia Z3 below.
October 18, 2014
Just after Sony launched the Xperia Z3 here in the Philippines, we’re now introduced to the first leak of its successor’s specifications among other interesting information. Scroll past the break for the details.
September 04, 2014
Samsung has introduced another addition to their Galaxy Tab lineup, the Galaxy Tab Active, which is slated to go head-to-head with the also recently-announced Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact.
August 19, 2014
Sony has officially announced the Xperia M2 Aqua, the waterproof and dust proof version of the Xperia M2, sporting a 4.8-inch display, Snapdragon 400 CPU, Android KitKat, and LTE connectivity.
Widget City, a local online retailer, has recently posted on their official Facebook page that they now have stocks of the Google Play Edition of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, as well as two other GPe devices namely the LG G Pad 8.3 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
July 15, 2014
Smartphones nowadays are mostly flaunted because of their specs and pricing. But there are other factors that can also be considered as great advantages and one of them is a thin profile. With large screens, it’s good to know that these phones can easily slide in your pockets. Take a look at the slimmest smartphones […]
June 29, 2014
Sony continues to improve on the Xperia Z concept they introduced about two years ago. Today, the 3rd-generation Xperia Z2 has surpassed almost all aspects of the original blueprint while maintaining that distinct signature. Check out our full review of the Sony Xperia Z2 after the break.
June 16, 2014
Sony Philippines finally released the Xperia Z2 in the country during the first week of June with a suggested retail price of Php33,990.
June 04, 2014
Sony unveils a new member of the Xperia family. It is dubbed as the “slimmest 5.3″ smartphone”, this is the Sony Xperia T3.
It might have been a long wait for some but it’s finally here. Sony has started rolling out the Android 4.4 KitKat OS upgrade for the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, and Xperia Tablet Z.
March 24, 2014
Phone manufacturers have steadily increased the sizes of their screens from the 3.5 – 4 inches two years ago, to the current norm of 5 to 5.5 inches. Sony bucks the trend with its Xperia Z1 Compact.
March 11, 2014
Sony’s response to the watered-down “Mini” versions of other brands is the Xperia Z1 Compact. While smaller in size, it is by no means weaker in hardware. In fact, it’s almost the same as the flagship Xperia Z1 launch several months ago.
March 06, 2014
The apparent successor to the Xperia Z Ultra, the Xperia T2 Ultra, is scheduled for release in the Philippines by the 2nd week of April with a suggested retail price of Php18,990.
February 26, 2014
Two of the biggest companies in mobile communications have launched their own flagship smartphone. Can’t decide whether you’re Team Samsung or Team Sony? We’ve compared the specs of both devices side-by-side!
February 25, 2014
The Sony Xperia Z1 has officially passed the flagship torch to its successor – the Xperia Z2. Head past the break to see the difference between the two premium smartphones in terms of its specs.
February 24, 2014
Along with the Xperia Z2 smartphone, Sony has also announced the slimmest and lightest waterproof tablet – the Xperia Z2 Tablet.
February 24, 2014
Sony has officially unveiled their new flagship and successor to the Xperia Z1 from last year – the 5.2-inch, 4K video-capable, Snapdragon 801 SoC-packing Xperia Z2.
February 17, 2014
As details about the Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone continue to surface, it appears that the company is also prepping to release their flagship tablet for this year, the Xperia Tablet Z2. @evleaks tweets details of the upcoming slate.
February 15, 2014
After Sony released the high-end Xperia Z1 Compact at CES last month, followed by the 6-inch T2 Ultra phablets, rumors are now spreading that the Japanese manufacturer is on its way to introducing their first midrange smartphone of the year called the Xperia G.