- SIM Card Registration Act Gets a Nod From The House
- Did Apple Accidentally Leak the iPhone 5C Successor?
- GoT: Sons of Winter Release Date Announced
- Razer Intros Firefly, A Mousepad That Lights Up!
- Huawei Honor 4C Review
- Sun releases postpaid plans for Xiaomi Mi Pad
- List of Stores Where You Can Officially Buy an Asus Zenfone 2
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power now available for Php5K
- Google Tone: A Cool Way To Share URLs Using Sound
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus First Impressions
- Huawei Honor 4X in the Flesh, First Impressions
- Huawei Unveils Internet of Things OS Called LiteOS
- Actual Pictures of Cherry Mobile Flare XL Leaked
- Nikon made a camera that turns your dog into a “pho-dog-rapher”
- OPPO R7 and R7 Plus becomes official
- PAL forbids bringing Li-Ion batteries on cargo carriage
- Top 10 cities in the Philippines with ‘fastest’ Internet
- ReVault is a wireless and wearable hard drive
- Lenovo A7000 with Dolby ATMOS Review
- PH Internet – currently one of the slowest in Asia and entire world
- Apple Watch Sport unofficially lands in PH
- Apple intros 15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
- All-new Ford Everest officially launches, gets local price
- MyPhone officially launches the Infinity 2 Lite
- MyPhone Infinity 2 officially launches
- MyPhone Infinity LTE: 5.5-inch, quad-core, LTE
- LG announces G4 Stylus and G4c smartphones
- MyPhone Infinity 2: octa-core, LTE for under Php13K
- OPPO Neo 5s: Snapdragon 410 with LTE
- Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition launches in China
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- lg su 760 price philippines/1x1.png
- android tv box manila/1x1.png
- samsung nx1 price ph
- asus zenfone 5 lte philippine price/1x1.png
- bangla desh xnxx/1x1.png/1x1.png
- meizu mx4 pro
- best camera phone philippines/1x1.png
- sony xperia v5 price philippines/1x1.png
- globe tattoo mb limit/1x1.png
- Free Porn Sex Tube Videos XXX Porno Movies XNXX/1x
- burat ng artistang filipino
- htc retail stores in the philippines/1x1.png
- acer android phone price philippines/1x1.png
- facebook 58 xnxxcom/1x1.png
- wave 8 tablet/1x1.png
- best internet connection philippines/1x1.png
- globe prepaid 1 month unlimited internet/1x1.png
- how to speed up globe mobile internet/1x1.png
- top 10 phablet in the philippines/1x1.png
- huawei 4c
Home | Search : "xperia u with ics"
Articles tagged for: xperia u with ics
May 30, 2012
The earlier promise by Sony to roll out Ice Cream Sandwich to Sony-Ericsson Xperia handsets is currently in progress. ICS updates to SE Xperia Arc and Xperia Neo are now slowly being rolled out to devices.
The promised ICS update on Sony’s NXT smartphones that includes S, P and U are still right on schedule according to Sony. The Android update is expected to arrive this June with the Xperia U’s update slightly delayed and is expected to arrive by the 3rd quarter of the year.
November 13, 2011
The Sony-Ericsson Xperia Arc S did not deviate much from the original Arc except for the bump in processor speed (and the additional colored variant) so it’s not really a huge improvement, in my opinion. Nevertheless, those extra clock cycles will certainly be of help once your handset needs it. Check out our full review […]
September 01, 2011
Sony-Ericsson has just announced an upgrade to the Xperia Arc, a similarly-looking but slightly faster Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S. It’s an odd upgrade which involved a 40% bump in the clock speed, instead of going dual-core.
August 10, 2011
At the PLDT-Smart Jump Center this morning, we saw a couple of upcoming smartphones on display; among them is the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray.
August 02, 2011
Aside from the news that the HTC Desire is already rolling out Gingerbread via OTA yesterday (can’t find my Desire so can’t verify), Sony Ericsson also rolled out Android 2.3 to the Xperia X10 last night.
June 22, 2011
I was looking for the Sony Ericsson booth at the CommunicAsia earlier today but could not find it (some of our media friends were also flew in by SE there so I thought they must have something important to announce). Looks like it’s a couple of Android smartphones — the Xperia Ray and Xperia Active.
April 10, 2011
When Sony-Ericsson announced the Xperia Arc, I was a little confused why they did not really improved on the specs of their flagship device considering that everyone else has gone dual-core.
March 08, 2011
Sony Philippines is holding a 3-day event called the Sony Summer Hotspots from March 11 – 13, 2011 at the SM Megatrade Hall 1. They will also be accepting pre-orders for the upcoming Sony-Ericsson Xperia Arc on these said dates (update: suggested retail price is Php32,750).
February 14, 2011
Sony-Ericsson announced three new handsets in its Xperia line-up which includes the Xperia Neo, Xperia Pro and the gaming phone, Xperia Play.
January 06, 2011
The next generation of Sony-Ericsson’s Xperia line has been prematurely revealed before CES starts and it comes by the name of Xperia Arc, a 4.2-inch Android smartphone to succeed the Xperia X10.
October 13, 2010
Sony-Ericsson Philippines today launched the Xperia X8 — its most affordable Android handset in the Xperia line by far with a suggested retail price of Php11,600.
July 01, 2010
Got a tip from the local PR of Sony-Ericsson Philippines that the Xperia Mini and Xperia Mini Pro will be coming out in stores this July (though no exact dates yet).
June 17, 2010
So we already seen the Xperia X10 and the Xperia X10 Mini but the Sony-Ericsson Xperia X8 that’s just been announced seems like it’s positioned somewhere in between the two.
April 19, 2010
The Sony-Ericsson Xperia X10 is technically the very first SnapDragon+Android powered smartphone to ever hit the Philippines (the HTC Magic is the first Android and the HTC HD2 is the first SnapDragon offered in the country).
April 12, 2010
[Updated: Read our full review of the SE Xperia X10 ] Finally gotten my hands on the new Sony-Ericsson Xperia X10 and this was after visiting at least four SE stores in the Metro. Either this handset is very in demand or Sony-Ericsson just didn’t ship in enough units to sell.
March 26, 2010
[Updated: Read our full review of the SE Xperia X10 ] Starting tomorrow, Sony-Ericsson’s new flagship Android phone, the Xperia X10, will be available in the Philippines.
February 15, 2010
So while we’re still waiting for the arrival of the Xperia X10, Sony Ericsson has also announced the XPeria X10 Mini and the X10 Mini Pro. Both phones will come with Android 1.6 and have almost the same features as their big brother the Xperia X10.
January 29, 2010
We also got more hands-on time with the Sony-Ericsson Xperia X2 during the Windows Phone press gathering today. Incidentally, the reps of SE Philippines also sent out word the other day that the device will be formally released on February 1, 2010.
November 11, 2009
The Sony-Ericsson Xperia X2 is expected to be coming out this December and we’ve got a first-hand video demo yesterday. It also has a lower introductory price compared to the X1 at Php37,000.
September 07, 2009
Sony-Ericsson is finally coming up with the next generation Xperia phone. The SE Xperia X2 has a design not far off from the first one, and hopefully, not priced as much.
July 09, 2009
This yet-to-be-official new XPeria phone from Sony Ericsson is codenamed Rachel. Powered by the Android OS, the UI has been fully customized as shown in the video demo below.
November 27, 2008
In an email by Sony Ericsson today, the new Sony Ericsson XPeria X1 phone will be coming out to the public tomorrow in stores but people who made early reservations are supposed to get their own units today. The retail price — a cool Php42,500.
November 12, 2008
Aside from the iPhone 3G, the Sony Ericsson XPeria X1 is probably one of the most highly anticipated smartphone for the year 2008. I looked into the prototyped of the XPeria X1 given to me last week to find out if it lives up to the hype.