- Lenovo A526 Review
- Xiaomi confirms July 22 launch, teases “steel metal” build
- The slimmest smartphones in the Philippines
- Hands-on: Gionee Elife S5.5
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ lands for Php18,999
- 64GB iPhone 6 price, availability, and dimensions leak
- Alteam AH-598 Headphones Quick Review
- Congress pushing for Php50 M fine to slow ISPs
- Your nude selfies can remain after Android factory reset
- This case allows iPhone 5/5s to go 300-ft underwater
- Aegis sells BPO business in PH to Telepeformance
- All-glass iPhone and iPad could be Apple’s secret weapon
- LG makes 18-inch flexible panel, 60-inch 4K OLED is next
- Gionee Elife S5.5 to go on sale for Php21,999
- OnePlus Two “Lettuce” could already be in the works
- Starmobile Turbo, quad-core with KitKat for Php6,990
- Exynos ModAP, Samsung’s first chipset with built-in LTE
- Honda PH to recall 1760 cars for faulty airbag
- With Deezer’s arrival, what will happen to Spinnr?
- Cherry Mobile Magnum S: 5-inch, octa-core, KitKat for Php9,999
- PNP-AVSEC preps for tighter inspection of electronic devices at the airport
- GoPro unveils Sportsman Mount and Blackout Housing
- Xiaomi Mi 3 open sale starts now
- Octa-core Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 to launch July 18
- BlackBerry explains why they made a square smartphone
- Game of Phones: If Mobile Phones were Characters in Westeros!
- Smart officially launched Deezer in the country
- LG launches KizON: Wearable designed for kids, and geeky parents
- Nokia and Gameloft offer free games for Nokia X owners
- ZTE announces flagship Nubia Z7, Z7 Max, and Z7 mini
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Xperia u"
Articles tagged for: Xperia u
February 27, 2012
July 08, 2014
Sony has officially announced the Xperia C3, a selfie-centric dual-SIM smartphone that features a 5.5-inch HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core CPU, LTE connectivity (single SIM version), and a 5 megapixel wide-angle front camera with LED flash.
July 03, 2014
Sony’s latest flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z2 (D6503), is now available at Lazada. However, instead of paying for its usual SRP of Php33,990, interested parties can get it for only Php26,772 through the said online shopping mall.
July 01, 2014
After releasing the Xperia Z2 early this year, reports suggest that Sony is already planning to launch an update to it. Photos of an alleged Xperia Z3 surfaces on the Internet along with what looks like to be the Xperia Z3 Compact.
June 29, 2014
Sony continues to improve on the Xperia Z concept they introduced about two years ago. Today, the 3rd-generation Xperia Z2 has surpassed almost all aspects of the original blueprint while maintaining that distinct signature. Check out our full review of the Sony Xperia Z2 after the break.
June 26, 2014
After making its local debut back in April, Smart Communications Inc. has recently added the Sony Xperia M2 to their list of LTE-ready devices and it comes free of charge when consumers subscribe to All-In Plan 1200, 1800 and 2500.
June 17, 2014
Smart Communications announced last March that they will offer the Sony Xperia Z2 as part of their postpaid lineup. The Z2 is finally here and its free at Unli Surf Plan 2000.
June 16, 2014
Sony Philippines finally released the Xperia Z2 in the country during the first week of June with a suggested retail price of Php33,990.
June 04, 2014
Sony unveils a new member of the Xperia family. It is dubbed as the “slimmest 5.3″ smartphone”, this is the Sony Xperia T3.
June 02, 2014
After seeing it first in Barcelona, the Sony Xperia Z2 is finally available for purchase in the Philippines. The company also announces the availability of the SmartBand SWR10 together with its price tag.
May 21, 2014
With the Z2 just released a few months ago, information about a newer Sony Xperia Z3 was said to be leaked with an alleged photo of its frame and some specs. The report states that an August release might be in line for the said device. Read more about its details after the jump.
It might have been a long wait for some but it’s finally here. Sony has started rolling out the Android 4.4 KitKat OS upgrade for the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, and Xperia Tablet Z.
May 08, 2014
Sony has recently launched the Xperia ZL2 in Japan, an upgraded version of the Xperia ZL from last year, and now features a Snapdragon 801 chipset, 20.7 MP camera, 3GB RAM, and a waterproof and dust-proof body.
April 17, 2014
We’ve reported on Sony promising an Android KitKat update for devices like the Sony Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, and Xperia Tablet Z last month. True enough, the company kept its word by announcing the schedule of when it will roll out which means it will also follow here in the Philippines.
April 09, 2014
Sony has just launched its Lifelog app for the Xperia Z2, that works in tandem with the Sony SmartBand SWR10, so you can view information about your communications, entertainment, and physical activities on your smartphone.
April 06, 2014
The Sony Xperia Z2 already sees an update in less than a month after it was launched here in the Philippines. Read all the improvements after the break.
March 31, 2014
Sony has started rolling out Android 4.3 update for the Single SIM (C1904/C1905) variant of the Xperia M.
March 28, 2014
About a week ago we started a poll about ‘Which smartphone brought the sexiest back?‘ The smartphones included in the list were the Sony Xperia Z2, HTC One 2014, and the Apple iPhone 5S. And based on the results, the Z2 is the clear winner.
March 26, 2014
With the announcement of the new HTC One, the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Sony Xperia Z2 will be facing more competition, but does HTC’s champion have what it takes to play this year’s game? Check out our spec comparison of these Android behemoths for a better view on the flagship war.
March 24, 2014
Phone manufacturers have steadily increased the sizes of their screens from the 3.5 – 4 inches two years ago, to the current norm of 5 to 5.5 inches. Sony bucks the trend with its Xperia Z1 Compact.
March 19, 2014
Fresh from Sony’s blogsite is an announcement that Android KitKat updates for the Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra, and Xperia Z1 Compact “starts right about now”. Not only that, the company also has a couple of niceties for its users. They also announced the devices that are next in line for the update.
March 12, 2014
Along with the local launch of Sony’s new Xperia devices, we also got information that the company’s new flagship will soon be offered by Smart Communications, Inc. under their postpaid lineup.
March 12, 2014
Sony Philippines has launched just this afternoon their new lineup of Xperia devices which include the flagship smartphone Xperia Z2, the Xperia Z2 Tablet, and the SmartBand.
March 11, 2014
Sony’s response to the watered-down “Mini” versions of other brands is the Xperia Z1 Compact. While smaller in size, it is by no means weaker in hardware. In fact, it’s almost the same as the flagship Xperia Z1 launch several months ago.
March 06, 2014
Sony Philippines is set to release the Xperia M2 by the 4th week of April with a suggested retail price of Php13,990, probably making it one of the most affordable LTE-capable handsets in the market.