- A visit to the Philips Museum in Eindhoven, Netherlands
- September Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- This GSM-equipped SSD remotely self-destructs by sending it an SMS
- This Android app lets you browse sites without data connection
- Note 4’s #gapgate is a “necessary manufacturing feature”
- Specs and features of Motorola Nexus 6 get leaked
- Microsoft skips Windows 9, announces Windows 10!
- Microsoft roundup: Windows ‘TH’, Hardware Conference, and more
- First working Project Ara coming this December, runs modified Android L
- CloudFone Epic 7.0 launched, free at mySUPERPLAN 499
- Smart taps GSMA to improve security against spam
- Video Recap: This Week’s Top Tech (Week #2-3)
- AMD launches new mobile APUs in the country
- RedFox WizPad 5 Quick Review
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus Review
- 5 Tips to Extend your Smartphone’s Battery Life
- Electric Tricycles roll out in Mandaluyong City
- iPhone 6 Plus had bendgate, Note 4 now has gapgate
- HP outs budget-friendly Stream tablets and laptops
- Entry-level GoPro HERO now official for around Php6K
- GoPro HERO4 now official, starts at $399.99 (Php18K)
- Get Gizmo’d: YugaTech, Geeky Nights host first gadget bazaar
- Kata F1s: 4.5-inch, quad-core for Php4,499
- Acer Liquid E700 first impressions
- Veho Muvi K2 Review
- Huawei Honor Tablet: 8-inch w/ phone function for $184
- Ensogo PH apologizes for the DNS issue, gives 5% discount voucher
- GoPro Set to Release a Cheaper Action Cam
- MyPhone Agua Rio LTE gets a price cut, now costs Php5,499
- This is the symbolical jeepney’s successor, and it’s already in QC
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "xperia u"
Articles tagged for: xperia u
February 27, 2012
September 25, 2014
Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia Z3, has been made official earlier this month at IFA. Now, you can get your own as it’s now up for purchase over at Widget City.
September 09, 2014
Sony has announced on Twitter that it is now rolling out Android 4.4.4 KitKat for the Xperia Z, ZL, ZR and Tablet Z.
September 05, 2014
With almost a simultaneous launch, both the Sony Xperia Z3 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 are the top of the line devices from their respective lineup. We take a quick look at both of their specs and see where each company is targeting their current front-runners.
September 03, 2014
Sony’s Xperia Z3 isn’t alone as expected – it’s part of a family of Z3s, namely the Xperia Z3 compact, a smaller version with few compromises in specs, and the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, their newest tablet but this time, instead of sizing up at 10-inches, it’s with a smaller 8-inch display.
September 03, 2014
Sony’s been releasing flagship phones faster than anyone in the competition, introducing upgrades in every corner. Now over at IFA, Sony has unveiled their next Z smartphone, the Xperia Z3.
August 19, 2014
Sony has officially announced the Xperia M2 Aqua, the waterproof and dust proof version of the Xperia M2, sporting a 4.8-inch display, Snapdragon 400 CPU, Android KitKat, and LTE connectivity.
August 08, 2014
With the IFA 2014 coming up this September, phone manufacturers are expected to unveil new products (like Samsung and its Galaxy Note 4). Well, Sony’s invite leaks out and it looks like they’re planning to announce a new phone and lens-style camera – could this be the Xperia Z3 and a new QX camera?
August 05, 2014
Sony’s Walkman-centric entry level smartphone, the Xperia E1 is now being offered for free by Sun Cellular under Plan 600.
August 01, 2014
Photos of a mini version of the Xperia Z3 has been leaked yet again, this time with specs. According to sources, the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact will carry a Snapdragon 801 CPU with stereo speakers and glass panels.
Widget City, a local online retailer, has recently posted on their official Facebook page that they now have stocks of the Google Play Edition of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, as well as two other GPe devices namely the LG G Pad 8.3 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
July 08, 2014
Sony has officially announced the Xperia C3, a selfie-centric dual-SIM smartphone that features a 5.5-inch HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core CPU, LTE connectivity (single SIM version), and a 5 megapixel wide-angle front camera with LED flash.
July 03, 2014
Sony’s latest flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z2 (D6503), is now available at Lazada. However, instead of paying for its usual SRP of Php33,990, interested parties can get it for only Php26,772 through the said online shopping mall.
July 01, 2014
After releasing the Xperia Z2 early this year, reports suggest that Sony is already planning to launch an update to it. Photos of an alleged Xperia Z3 surfaces on the Internet along with what looks like to be the Xperia Z3 Compact.
June 29, 2014
Sony continues to improve on the Xperia Z concept they introduced about two years ago. Today, the 3rd-generation Xperia Z2 has surpassed almost all aspects of the original blueprint while maintaining that distinct signature. Check out our full review of the Sony Xperia Z2 after the break.
June 26, 2014
After making its local debut back in April, Smart Communications Inc. has recently added the Sony Xperia M2 to their list of LTE-ready devices and it comes free of charge when consumers subscribe to All-In Plan 1200, 1800 and 2500.
June 17, 2014
Smart Communications announced last March that they will offer the Sony Xperia Z2 as part of their postpaid lineup. The Z2 is finally here and its free at Unli Surf Plan 2000.
June 16, 2014
Sony Philippines finally released the Xperia Z2 in the country during the first week of June with a suggested retail price of Php33,990.
June 04, 2014
Sony unveils a new member of the Xperia family. It is dubbed as the “slimmest 5.3″ smartphone”, this is the Sony Xperia T3.
June 02, 2014
After seeing it first in Barcelona, the Sony Xperia Z2 is finally available for purchase in the Philippines. The company also announces the availability of the SmartBand SWR10 together with its price tag.
May 21, 2014
With the Z2 just released a few months ago, information about a newer Sony Xperia Z3 was said to be leaked with an alleged photo of its frame and some specs. The report states that an August release might be in line for the said device. Read more about its details after the jump.
It might have been a long wait for some but it’s finally here. Sony has started rolling out the Android 4.4 KitKat OS upgrade for the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, and Xperia Tablet Z.
May 08, 2014
Sony has recently launched the Xperia ZL2 in Japan, an upgraded version of the Xperia ZL from last year, and now features a Snapdragon 801 chipset, 20.7 MP camera, 3GB RAM, and a waterproof and dust-proof body.
April 17, 2014
We’ve reported on Sony promising an Android KitKat update for devices like the Sony Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, and Xperia Tablet Z last month. True enough, the company kept its word by announcing the schedule of when it will roll out which means it will also follow here in the Philippines.
April 09, 2014
Sony has just launched its Lifelog app for the Xperia Z2, that works in tandem with the Sony SmartBand SWR10, so you can view information about your communications, entertainment, and physical activities on your smartphone.