Have had less time to blog (and bloghop) due to the recent mishap with my PLDT DSL connection. I have already paid my dues last Wednesday but until today, only the landline connection have been restored; no internet still. Likewise, other blog projects took most of my time while others have been left hanging on the sidelines. Yes, one or two more blog projects are coming this month (hopefully).
While watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night at the Rockwell, it dawned to me that I haven’t concretely outlined my Blog Goals for the year. So, I thought this would be the best time to write them down.
My Blog Goals for 2005
- Continuously increase my blog content by posting at an average of 1 post per day.
- Create a custom WordPress theme from scratch.
- Establish an efficient and convenient method to publish via mobile blogging.
- Increase average revenue to $150 – $200 a month from Google AdSense.
- My own WP plugin as well.
- Increase my Google PR to 7 (but 6 will do).
I would have had a longer list had I posted this early this year. Thankfully, some of the goals I was supposed to list have already been fulfilled. :)
Do you have your own blog goals for the year? Why don’t you share them here. ;)