I’d like to dedicate this post to our sponsors who have been supporting this blog. For this month of September, two more advertisers came on board as well as another one which will start in the middle of the month.
- Smart Uzzap offers mobile and PC instant messaging as well as SMS on bundled plans starting at Php25 a day.
- SmartBro Prepaid has announced price cuts for its prepaid kits. Now down to Php3,800, the kit includes 5 hours of free 3G connection time (worth Php100). You can also check out the UAAP games at the Araneta using your Smart 3G phone. Just login to wap.smart.com.ph/uaap. Standard rates apply.
- Auction.PH has once again extended its ad campaign which showcase the iHoopla promo — get the chance to own an iPhone 3G. Click here to join the contest which ends at midnight today (September 4).
- Essays.PH is looking for part-time freelance writers. Starting pay is Php300 per assignment. Go and apply here.
- Tradeport.com.ph continues to support us and they’ve locked in an order until the end of the year. They’re also giving away prizes to our readers here. Check out the contest here — ends on September 15.
New advertisers include:
- Axis Global is an IT products distributor ranging from digital cameras, mobile phones, to servers and notebooks. They carry global brands such as Nokia, CoolerMaster, Fujitsu, Olympus, Corsair, Intel, Creative and ECS.
- Globe Visibility is the mobile 3G service by Globe Telecom. Visibility offers prepaid and postpaid plans starting Php799 a month with 3g/HSDPA speeds up to 1.4Mbps.
Please support our sponsors by checking out their site or joining their contests.