Box has launched its brand new, completely rebuilt Box app for the iPhone and iPad, and to commemorate this they are offering 50GB of free storage for life to users who download the app in the next 30 days.
The new overhauled Box for the iPhone and iPad is expected to be super-fast, simpler to use and more immersive. Below are some of the new features of the app:
Speed and simplicity
• An entirely new simple intuitive user interface
• Significantly faster document rendering
• Progressive low- to high-resolution photo loading for fast scrolling and previewing
The best content experience
• New preview capabilities for 100+ file types
• High fidelity rendering of PowerPoint, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Convenient grid views
• Full text search within documents
• New sidebar for featuring comments
• Real-time search for files within your account
• The ability to move, copy and delete multiple files at once
• A redesigned Box OneCloud gallery of partner apps
• Menu of recommended partner apps customized for each file
To claim your free 50GB, all you have to do is download the new Box for iPhone and iPad app (v3.0) and log in to it between January 15, 2014 and February 15, 2014. If you already have the Box app and are logged in to the app when you download the new version, you must log out and then log back in to receive the upgrade to your account.
You can download Box for iOS here.