Lazada, one of the largest online shopping website in Southeast Asia, has recently launched their iOS app for the iPhone and iPad.
Lazada started their app with Android (now on version 2.4) but finally expanded their services to Apple users in the country by launching its own iOS app. The free app is optimized for iOS 7 to make it easier for online shoppers to navigate products on their iPhone or iPad.
Below are some of the app’s main features:
• Fast and smooth navigation of Lazada’s assortment
• Full screen and zooming modus to view products in detail
• Multiple filters to facilitate sorting of products by size, color, brand and price
• Flexible configuration offering usage in more than four languages
• Easy and secure payment methods – Credit Card, Cash-On-Delivery and Bank Transfer
• Exclusive discount codes and notifications about special deals
To celebrate the app’s launch in the country, Lazada is offering a Php400 discount on any purchase with a minimum spend of Php900. For Smart and Sun subscribers, they get Php500 off for a minimum purchase of Php1,000. The promo is for 3 days only from January 16 to 18.
You can download the Lazada app for iOS devices here.