Apple users can now stop envying their Android-toting friends as Microsoft now brings the renamed and revamped version of the Xbox Live app called Xbox SmartGlass to iPod Touch (4th and 5th Gen), iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S and 5) and iPad (1, 2, 3 and 4th Gen). Head past the break to know the new features that this app has in tow.
A week after the Redmond company brought the Xbox SmartGlass app to the Play Store, iOS users can now join in on the fun with the recent release of the app on App Store. With this app, users can control their console using their supported iDevices.
Here the list of the things users can do with the app:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
Unfortunately, Philippines is not yet included in the list of supported countries. However, if you manage to tweak your regional settings you can download the Android version of the app here and information about iOS version can be viewed here.