From its rise to its seeming end, Flappy Bird has taken a lot of attention and interest from people – including us. In schools, workplaces and even in malls, you can find people engaging in the game. We took a little time and effort to show you how we play it and what other people do to get high scores so read on and watch the video we prepared down below.
- Don’t install the game, unless you want to try it, fail and/or lose your mind trying so hard.
- Uninstall the game if you need to move on and do something productive.
- Don’t touch that birdy. It’s already flying straight anyway; tapping it to start the game will just make life for it a lot harder.
- Smash your phone (aka permanent uninstall, not recommeneded).
- Play on bigger screens – I don’t, but a lot of our high-scoring friends do. It might help.
- Fly lower to have allowance to catch up.
- Have fun (or at least try to) – one of my friends always sings the phrase “Flap My Bird” in some random tune and he gets up to 50.
One of my friends also has her Flappy Bird game in slow motion (I’m assuming it’s because of slow internals).
What tips would you give to get higher scores? Feel free to leave a comment down below. For more of Flappy Bird coverage, click through our links here:
- Squishy Bird: The Solution To Your Flappy Bird Stress
- Flappy Bird revenues hit $50,000 per day
- App Trending: the Flappy Bird game
- Flappy Bird will soon say goodbye?