- Top Smartphones Rocking the Snapdragon 805 CPU
- ASUS Fonepad 8 (FE380CG) now available in the PH
- Uber Manila will give today’s earnings to families of SAF troops
- Cherry Mobile G2 Review
- AKG Y50 Headphones Quick Review
- Starmobile is Giving Away a Knight X
- Specs Comparison: BlackBerry Classic vs. BlackBerry Q10
- This is the Samsung Galaxy S6, revealed in photos
- BlackBerry Classic hands-on, first impressions
- Epson Philippines powers Star City’s newest attraction
- O+ EVO 4G Quick Review
- Sony locally announces a7 II, 1st full-frame cam with 5-axis IS
- Torque Announces DROIDZ Marvel HD
- Torque DROIDZ Quart Now Official, Priced at Php2,999
- Specs Comparison: Xiaomi RedMi 2 vs Meizu M1
- BlackBerry Classic officially launches in the Philippines
- Samsung’s entry-level Galaxy J1 now official
- O+ 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways Winners
- Meizu M1 Note has 2GB RAM and Snapdragon 615 CPU
- Image leak: HTC to reveal two flagship One M9s soon?
- Ex-Opera CEO unveils Vivaldi browser packed with features
- 5 Time Management Apps to Keep You Reminded
- O+ 360 Extreme Quick Review
- ZTE intros Blade S6, 64-bit CPU w/ Android Lollipop
- Phoenix WinTab 7, 8 & 10 Hands-On: Windows 8 starting at Php6k
- Meizu M1 now official
- Xiaomi Announces a Beefier RedMi 2
- LG G3 Series to get huge discounts next month
- The reason why Facebook/IG/Tinder was recently down
- The coolest Android flip-phones in the market right now
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: acerJanuary 07, 2015
Tag: acerJune 02, 2014
Acer reveals the Liquid Jade smartphone at Taiwan together with its new smartband – the Liquid Leap. The smartphone is a dual-SIM handset with Android KitKat right out of the box, while the company’s first smartband tracks your activities and sends you notifications.
Tag: acerDecember 07, 2013
The war between affordable Android phones is far from over. With a price under the Php5k mark, the Acer Liquid Z3 becomes a worthy look with its decent specs & hardware in the package, but is it a worthy buy? Find out in our quick review so read on.
Tag: acerApril 24, 2013
In a report by Minimachines, it looks like Acer is going to release an 8-inch version of their Windows 8 tablet and it’s not the RT type. The Acer Iconia W3 is powered by an Intel Atom CPU, 2GB RAM and Windows 8.
Tag: acerOctober 23, 2012
In line with the General Availability of Windows 8, Acer Philippines today launched their latest offerings which includes 2 tablet PCs ( Iconia Tab W510 and W700), an Ultrabook ( Aspire S7 which is available in two sizes, 11.6 and 13.3”) and two All-in-one PCs ( Aspire 5600U and 7600U).
Tag: acerOctober 03, 2012
When we were at Taiwan back in June for the Computex 2012, we had our first encounter of the touch-enabled ultrabook from Acer, the Aspire S7. Today, Acer confirmed that theyâ€™ll start selling their latest along with the launch of the Windows 8.
Tag: acerJuly 09, 2008
Acer isn’t waiting for Asus (Eee Box) and the rest of the gang to gain grounds in the mini PC market so it’s launching its own version this early.
Tag: acerJune 04, 2008
Acer doesn’t want to be left behind the UMPC wars either. The Acer Aspire One was introduced during the Computex at Taipei, Taiwan yesterday.
Tag: acerAugust 28, 2007
Taiwanese computer manufacturer Acer Inc. announced yesterday that it’s acquiring US-based Gateway Computers.
Once the acquisition is complete, it will put Acer as the no. 3 PC-maker worldwide.
Tag: acerDecember 30, 2006
A gift is a gift is a gift. If Google is sending their top Adwords customers and Adsense Publishers gifts every Christmas, and hardware companies sending tech forums (like AnandTech) regular review copies of new video cards or processors, how is that different from the one Microsoft did? Intel actually did a similar marketing earlier with their Intel Blogger Challenge — a free Core Duo or Core 2 Centrino laptop in exchange for blogging about their experience with it.
I didn’t hear any scandal over that one or did I just missed it?
I think it’s because this time, it was Microsoft that did the attempted bribing. Had it been Steve Jobs sending out Apple Macbook Pros to bloggers asking for a review in exchange of the free laptop, we’d been hearing cheers and jeers for a brilliant marketing ploy.
I guess it’s not always what you do but who you are that determines the ethics of the deed.
Likewise, do you ask your doctor which drug companies are sending him gifts before buying those prescriptions he wrote for you?
Again, if you’re too picky, treat it as advertising. Don’t tell me you’d send back a new
Mazda 6 Lancer GT 2007 from Mitsubishi or a brand new house & lot at Valenza from Crown Asia if they send it to you as gifts in exchange for a review or endorsement.
Tag: acerJune 29, 2006
Just found this in my Yahoo inbox.
Acer Service Center is running an Inventory Sale of up to 50% off on laptops, desktops, lcd monitors. I normally shrug this off but take a good look at these great deals:
Acer Ferrari 3400WLMi
(AMD Turion 64, 512MB RAM, 80GB HDD, DVD, 128MB Radeon X600, 15.4″)
Before: Php 118,000
Now: Php 59,000
Acer TravelMate C112TCi
Before: Php 109,000
Now: Php 59,000
Acer Aspire 1692WLMi
Before: Php 69,900
Now: Php 55,000
Acer TravelMate 4651LCi
Before: Php 89,900
Now: Php 45,000
LCD Screens as well are on sale:
AL 1751 (17-inch)
Before: Php 16,500
Now: Php 10,000
Before: Php 11,200
Now: Php 7,900
Sale starts from June 29, 30 and July 1, 2006 only.
For more details, you can call:
Acer Philippines, Inc.
1651 Paz M. Guazon St. Paco, Manila