- ASUS Zenfone Selfie to have 13MP front cam?
- LG G4 Officially Debuts in PH
- BlackBerry Leap lands in PH, gets local price
- This iOS bug crashes your iPhone using one text message
- Lenovo Magic View First Impressions
- Lenovo Smart Shoes — cloud-based sports shoes
- Lenovo Magic View — world’s first smartwatch with dual display
- Lenovo Smart Cast — world’s first laser projector smartphone
- Lenovo introduces Cortana and REACHit
- Lenovo ThinkPad 10 officially announced
- Lenovo Cast: wireless hub for smartphones and tablets
- Lenovo A7000 available again, comes with freebies
- NBI Arrests Fixers Who Ask Payment to Process NBI Clearance Online
- Press Renders of Asus ZenPad Leaked Ahead of Launch
- Acer XB280HK 4K Gaming Monitor w/ G-Sync Now Available in PH
- Hyundai Sonata 2015: First Car with Android Auto
- LG G4 Quick Review
- ASUS Zenbook UX305 Lands Locally, Starts at Php34,995
- Lenovo Outs Three Affordable Laptops
- Gear Up This School Year with Asus PH’s “Study Hard, Play Hard” Promo
- Twitter Launches Periscope on Android
- Ford takes center stage in CES Asia with Smart Mobility
- Lenovo Vibe Shot First Impressions
- Sony Launches Xperia Z3+
- Lenovo Vibe Shot To Arrive in PH in July
- Gionee Marathon M5 Teased, 6000mAh Battery In Tow
- SKK Mobile Aura Unveiled, Priced at Php2,999
- Starmobile Knight Luxe: 5-inch, octa-core for under Php8K
- Cherry Mobile Ultra LTE flash sale for just Php4K
- Lazada sets Alcatel Flash Plus sale on June 5
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- phil sex video free
- how to activate gprs in globe
- top 20 smartphone on antutu benchmark
- cheap phone with good camera philippines/1x1.png
- cheap tablet with sim card slot philippines
- best smartphone in philippines under 15k
- nokia lumia 1035
- camera 360 pro blackberry
- cheap camera phone philippines/1x1.png
- intel tablet price philippines
- cheap phone with good camera philippines
- smart or globe pocket wifi/1x1.png
- best camera phone android philippines
- cheap camera phone philippines
- best companies to work for in the philippines 2014
- sun cellular has video call/1x1.png
- sony lena xnxn com m4/1x1.png/1x1.png
- filipino men to men scandal
- how to activate gprs in globe/1x1.png
Tag: asusMay 28, 2015
Tag: asusMay 16, 2015
As predicted in our earlier report, ASUS is set to release the Zenfone 2 model with the 4GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage today with our original SRP estimate of Php13,995.
Tag: asusMay 16, 2015
Tag: asusMay 15, 2015
ASUS seems to be cooking up something new and carrying its Zen family across borders as files from the FCC mentions new Zenpad tablets that are expected to arrive real soon. We have the details for both the 7- and 8-inch models after the jump.
Tag: asusMay 02, 2015
Tag: asusApril 21, 2015
Tag: asusFebruary 11, 2015
Tag: asusDecember 22, 2014
The annual CES event is a few weeks away from now, and mobile companies are now starting to unveil a sneak peek of their new devices left and right. Such thing goes for Taiwanese company Asus, which just released a teaser of an upcoming Zenfone device equipped with a dual rear camera system.
Tag: asusOctober 28, 2014
Taiwanese electronics giant Asus has announced a new affordable tablet adding to its portfolio of devices: the MeMo Pad 10 (Me103K).
Tag: asusAugust 30, 2014
Nearly 4,000 confiscated laptops were turned over to the Department of Education (DepEd) for the betterment of the Alternative Learning System (ALS).
Tag: asusAugust 30, 2014
ASUS Philippines officially launches one of its newest addition to the array of hybrid devices that the company has uniquely been introducing to its consumers. The new Transformer Book Flip boasts a 360-degree turning hinge that allows you to use it as a laptop, a tablet, or “anything in between”. It comes in three variants with varying internals that start at Php26,995.
Tag: asusAugust 20, 2014
Just after the report of having an immediate successor to the LG G Watch, Taiwanese-brand Asus now teases us with its upcoming smartwatch.
Tag: asusJuly 05, 2014
We just published our Asus ZenFone 5 review recently, but we still haven’t gotten the accurate specs of the model that is arriving locally and the SRP. Now, we have managed to get info about both the specs and the pricing not just for the ZenFone 5, but also its brothers, the ZenFone 4 and the ZenFone 6.
Tag: asusJuly 03, 2014
Asus is not done competing with the low-end smartphone market, as they have a ZenFone family recently announced poised to take over in 4, 5 and 6. What we have here now is the Asus ZenFone 5, the middle-child of the family, not too big, not too small – packing decent specs, good software, a great design and a polishing in almost all places – paired with a really affordable price tag. Does it have what it takes? Read on our full review and find out!
Tag: asusJune 28, 2014
Looks like ASUS is planning to join in on the fun of wearable devices. It’s recently been reported to be working on its own smartwatch that runs on Android Wear – going up against the LG G Watch, Motorola Moto 360, and Samsung Gear Live.
Tag: asusFebruary 17, 2014
The Asus MeMO Pad 10 is one of those tablets poised to be seen in the affordable price point. It packs a decent set of internals – from the 10-inch HD display to the software and the Rockchip CPU; does it have what it takes to be a must buy? Read on our review to find out.
Tag: asusJanuary 24, 2014
Asus revamped their laptop portfolio months ago and that included the refreshing of their N series. The successor to the N56 takes on the form of the N550 – the laptop that caught my eye because of its top of the line multimedia capabilities — from the internals powering it to the speakers and the full HD display.
Tag: asusDecember 31, 2013
Just right before Christmas Day, a package came onto our doorstep. It was huge & it was very much expected as I bought it off Amazon a month ago; now it’s here – Asus’ 15-inch N Series notebook.
Tag: asusDecember 11, 2013
Years ago, I sought for a powerful tablet that can help me with work & with play. That was the time I came across the Asus Transformer series which offered the keyboard dock that I needed & the internals that I wanted. Sadly, Android still can’t offer the level of productivity that I needed in a tablet.
Tag: asusJuly 24, 2013
The 2nd-generation Google Nexus 7 is now up for pre-order on Best Buy, pre-empting the official announcement later tonight. Packing a 7-inch full HD display, a quad-core Snapdragon CPU, 2GB RAM and Android 4.3 Jellybean, the Nexus 7 v2 starts at $229.
Tag: asusNovember 06, 2012
When we released our review of the VivoBook X202E yesterday, a lot of you guys we’re excited to get your hands on this touch-enabled notebook. Today, Asus formally launch this affordable Windows 8 PC together with its 14-inch counterpart the VivoBook S400 and the ZenBook Touch UX31A.
Tag: asusJanuary 07, 2009
Asus fans have been asking for a touchscreen tablet netbook so they’re gonna get one. Asus just unveiled the Eee PC T91 Touch Netbook due to be released on the first half of this year.
Tag: asusNovember 16, 2008
First announced at the CES 2008, the Asus R50A ultra mobile PC may be the most feature-packed ultraportable out there. The only drawback though is the the price that even rivals the Macbook Air.
Tag: asusAugust 23, 2008
Looks like Asus has had enough of the Eee PCs (last count was 27 models). There’s some leaked details of a new high-end 10.2″ wide screen ultraportable going out their gates soon — the the shiny Asus N10 (must be Asus’ response to the MSI Wind and the Acer Aspire One).
Tag: asusJuly 27, 2008
Asus Philippines will finally launch the newer edition of its Eee PC series this week. After last month’s launching at Computex in Taiwan, Asus is bringing here the 10-inch Eee PC 1000.