- Acer Revo One now on Villman for Php24K
- Starmobile intros Bluetooth Earphones with NFC
- Jawbone announces UP4 and UP2 fitness wearables
- Meizu M1 Note Blue and Pink now available at Lazada
- Huawei launches bigger P8max
- Huawei officially unveils its P8!
- Nokia to acquire Alcatel-Lucent for 15.6 billion Euros
- 10 Ways to Save on Electricity this Summer
- Microsoft announces Lumia 540 Dual-SIM
- ASUS Zenfone C local price announced
- Xiaomi Mi Pad to be available in the PH, priced
- Xiaomi 16,000mAh Mi Power Bank locally priced
- Xiaomi to sell Redmi 2 in the Philippines, priced
- LeTV intros three high-end smartphones w/ USB Type-C
- Guitar Hero Live: Guitar Hero is back!
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge sales beat expectations
- Techbox PH to hold second Nokia Clearance Sale
- Hearthstone now supports Android and iOS smartphones
- Comparison of 9 Action Cameras Available in PH
- ASUS VivoPC Review
- Sony Details Android Lollipop Rollout For Qualified Devices
- Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL Review
- Garmin VIRB X and VIRB XE Now Official
- Sharp Announces 5.5-inch 4K IGZO Display Panel
- Alcatel Flash Plus in the flesh, first impressions
- Get 3 MyView TVs For The Price of 1
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Episodes 1-4 Leaked Online
- Meizu VP Confirms Collab with AKG, To Unveil Headphones on April 15
- China Linked to Decade-long Spying in SEA Countries
- ASUS ROG GR8 Gaming PC Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- myphone latest android 2015 octacore/1x1.png
- how to load globe pocket wifi/1x1.png
- globe prepaid internet settings/1x1.png
- xxmobi com
- how to ...
- amazon xxx sex
- best qwerty phones philippines/1x1.png
- tech pinoy/1x1.png
- Smart LTE prepaid sim
- toub8 xnxx 89/1x1.png
- hidalgo quiapo camera price list
- how to make 3g video call in htc butterfly/1x1.png
- toub8 xnxx 89
- sun cellylar pixpro projector spec/1x1.png
- download imo instant messenger for nokia e63/1x1.p
- tech pinoy
- android one specs and prize/1x1.png
- zenfone 5 vs flare 3/1x1.png
- where to buy meizu m1 note philippines release/1x1
Tag: asusFebruary 11, 2015
Tag: asusDecember 22, 2014
The annual CES event is a few weeks away from now, and mobile companies are now starting to unveil a sneak peek of their new devices left and right. Such thing goes for Taiwanese company Asus, which just released a teaser of an upcoming Zenfone device equipped with a dual rear camera system.
Tag: asusOctober 28, 2014
Taiwanese electronics giant Asus has announced a new affordable tablet adding to its portfolio of devices: the MeMo Pad 10 (Me103K).
Tag: asusAugust 30, 2014
Nearly 4,000 confiscated laptops were turned over to the Department of Education (DepEd) for the betterment of the Alternative Learning System (ALS).
Tag: asusAugust 30, 2014
ASUS Philippines officially launches one of its newest addition to the array of hybrid devices that the company has uniquely been introducing to its consumers. The new Transformer Book Flip boasts a 360-degree turning hinge that allows you to use it as a laptop, a tablet, or “anything in between”. It comes in three variants with varying internals that start at Php26,995.
Tag: asusAugust 20, 2014
Just after the report of having an immediate successor to the LG G Watch, Taiwanese-brand Asus now teases us with its upcoming smartwatch.
Tag: asusJuly 05, 2014
We just published our Asus ZenFone 5 review recently, but we still haven’t gotten the accurate specs of the model that is arriving locally and the SRP. Now, we have managed to get info about both the specs and the pricing not just for the ZenFone 5, but also its brothers, the ZenFone 4 and the ZenFone 6.
Tag: asusJuly 03, 2014
Asus is not done competing with the low-end smartphone market, as they have a ZenFone family recently announced poised to take over in 4, 5 and 6. What we have here now is the Asus ZenFone 5, the middle-child of the family, not too big, not too small – packing decent specs, good software, a great design and a polishing in almost all places – paired with a really affordable price tag. Does it have what it takes? Read on our full review and find out!
Tag: asusJune 28, 2014
Looks like ASUS is planning to join in on the fun of wearable devices. It’s recently been reported to be working on its own smartwatch that runs on Android Wear – going up against the LG G Watch, Motorola Moto 360, and Samsung Gear Live.
Tag: asusFebruary 17, 2014
The Asus MeMO Pad 10 is one of those tablets poised to be seen in the affordable price point. It packs a decent set of internals – from the 10-inch HD display to the software and the Rockchip CPU; does it have what it takes to be a must buy? Read on our review to find out.
Tag: asusJanuary 24, 2014
Asus revamped their laptop portfolio months ago and that included the refreshing of their N series. The successor to the N56 takes on the form of the N550 – the laptop that caught my eye because of its top of the line multimedia capabilities — from the internals powering it to the speakers and the full HD display.
Tag: asusDecember 31, 2013
Just right before Christmas Day, a package came onto our doorstep. It was huge & it was very much expected as I bought it off Amazon a month ago; now it’s here – Asus’ 15-inch N Series notebook.
Tag: asusDecember 11, 2013
Years ago, I sought for a powerful tablet that can help me with work & with play. That was the time I came across the Asus Transformer series which offered the keyboard dock that I needed & the internals that I wanted. Sadly, Android still can’t offer the level of productivity that I needed in a tablet.
Tag: asusJuly 24, 2013
The 2nd-generation Google Nexus 7 is now up for pre-order on Best Buy, pre-empting the official announcement later tonight. Packing a 7-inch full HD display, a quad-core Snapdragon CPU, 2GB RAM and Android 4.3 Jellybean, the Nexus 7 v2 starts at $229.
Tag: asusNovember 06, 2012
When we released our review of the VivoBook X202E yesterday, a lot of you guys we’re excited to get your hands on this touch-enabled notebook. Today, Asus formally launch this affordable Windows 8 PC together with its 14-inch counterpart the VivoBook S400 and the ZenBook Touch UX31A.
Tag: asusJanuary 07, 2009
Asus fans have been asking for a touchscreen tablet netbook so they’re gonna get one. Asus just unveiled the Eee PC T91 Touch Netbook due to be released on the first half of this year.
Tag: asusNovember 16, 2008
First announced at the CES 2008, the Asus R50A ultra mobile PC may be the most feature-packed ultraportable out there. The only drawback though is the the price that even rivals the Macbook Air.
Tag: asusAugust 23, 2008
Looks like Asus has had enough of the Eee PCs (last count was 27 models). There’s some leaked details of a new high-end 10.2″ wide screen ultraportable going out their gates soon — the the shiny Asus N10 (must be Asus’ response to the MSI Wind and the Acer Aspire One).
Tag: asusJuly 27, 2008
Asus Philippines will finally launch the newer edition of its Eee PC series this week. After last month’s launching at Computex in Taiwan, Asus is bringing here the 10-inch Eee PC 1000.
Tag: asusJuly 21, 2008
Asus is giving away free trips to Disneyland, Hong Kong for every purchase of a new Asus Eee PC 701 — that’s a 3 days 2 nights vacation for you and 3 of your family members.
Tag: asusJuly 04, 2008
Asus has unveiled a new member of its Eee family of PC – the All-in-One Asus Eee Monitor. This sleek and stylish Asus PC is obviously positioned towards the Apple iMac market.
Tag: asusJune 03, 2008
For the price of at least Php12,000 would you buy a boxed desktop PC? That’s how much the upcoming Asus Eee Box will cost once it launches next month.
Tag: asusMay 02, 2008
Asus Philippines has just announced the winners of the Asus Dress mEee Up! Design Contest. There were over 500 entries and close to 80,000 votes were sent in.
Tag: asusMay 01, 2008
Asus Philippines is still mulling over the suggested retail price of the newer Asus Eee PC 900. The firm handling the launching of the model next week indicated it will be Php24,995 but the final price will be revealed during the event.
Tag: asusApril 22, 2008
Someone asked to compare all the available ultra-portables in the market, especially the ones in the 7″ display. So we rounded-up four UMPCs — Asus Eee PC, Neo Explore X1, Astone UMPC and Deep Blue H1. See comparison chart after the jump.