- LG G3 with Free LG G Watch for only Php29,990
- Alcatel Idol S Mini 2 launched in PH with LTE in tow
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Boomband for Php2,499
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3: 4G LTE for Php6,999
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Idol Alpha in PH
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Idol X+ for Php14,999
- In defense of the iPhone 6
- 7 years of the iPhone
- SanDisk launches Extreme PRO 512GB SD Card
- Apple quietly drops iPod Classic from Online Store
- Cherry Mobile Ultra On The Go Review
- Dell launches Venue 8 7840, the world’s thinnest tablet
- Apple Watch versus Android Wear watches
- Huawei drops Ascend P2 LTE price to just Php8,990
- Viber 5.0 rolls out, now supports video calling
- 10 Game-Changing Things Not Found on the iPhone 6
- Sony PH opens new Sony Centre at SM Megamall
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Play first impressions
- 5 “innovations” for iPhone 6 not new to Android phones
- Samsung, HTC, Sony, OnePlus, ASUS react to iPhone 6
- Close to 5 million Gmail usernames, passwords exposed
- Swiftkey Keyboard coming to the iPhone and iPad next week
- Starmobile Vida: 3.5-inch Android Kitkat for Php2,499
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe in the flesh
- Wear this: Garmin Vivofit Smartband
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe vs Nokia Lumia 530
- Android L is Lion according to Nexus 5 (2014) leak
- Prices of iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in HK, SG, AU, Japan, Taiwan
- LTFRB to require GPS installed in public buses
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Style Unboxing
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 31, 2014
Tag: facebook philippinesDecember 14, 2012
Facebook for Android is now on version 2.0 and is expected to increase the speed and performance of the app – by a lot.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 15, 2011
In a recent market research by comScore, the Philippines ranked #1 with the highest Facebook users as a percentage of internet users in the country. They also included Twitter and LinkedIn to give it a better perspective.
Tag: facebook philippinesDecember 28, 2010
Last Christmas, the trend started with people shifting from sending out text messages on their phone to just using Facebook and Twitter to greet friends and loved ones.
Tag: facebook philippinesOctober 25, 2010
So a lot of the local companies have gone to Facebook and Twitter to extend customer engagement and support. The idea is to add more channels on top of the existing service infrastructures like business centers and 24/7 telephone support.
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 25, 2010
Adoption of Facebook in the Philippines has grown exponentially over the last 12 months. The Yahoo!-Nielsen Net Index for 2010, Facebook users grew from 4% in 2009 to 83% this year.
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 09, 2010
Friendster’s new owner, MOL, is helping Facebook sell FB Credits in Asia, including the Philippines. That means you should be able to buy Facebook Credits at a number of outlets, including 7-11 Stores, nationwide.
Tag: facebook philippinesJune 27, 2010
Did you know that there’s an upcoming movie based on how Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg? The title — “The Social Network“.
Tag: facebook philippinesJune 06, 2010
I was recently interviewed about Facebook privacy issues for a magazine article and I thought I may have a different take on this but would like to also get the thoughts of my readers here.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 18, 2010
I still remember the day I opened an account on Friendster — it was September 2003 and a friend created an account for me. I wasn’t really into the idea but eventually got the hang of it. Seven years have passed and a lot has changed — yet, the fundamentals of social networking remains the same.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 12, 2010
Lately, there have been speculations that because of the spat between Facebook and Zynga, the latter is secretly contemplating on leaving the leading social networking site and putting up its own social gaming site, Zynga Live!