- Lenovo outs Tab 2 A8 and A10-70, feature Dolby Atmos Sound
- Alcatel announces the OneTouch Hero 2+ with Cyanogen OS
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 820
- Alcatel outs OneTouch Idol 3: 5.5, 4.7 inch LTE phones under Php13k
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon and Alpha View officially announced
- JBL Clip Quick Review
- Microsoft announces the Lumia 640 and 640 XL
- Sony launches the super thin Xperia Z4 Tablet
- SanDisk officially outs world’s highest capacity microSD card
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua: 64-bit octa-core, LTE, waterproof
- Xiaomi announces the Yi Sport Camera
- Cherry Mobile to unveil Alpha Neon and Alpha View
- Huawei Watch: Huawei’s first smartwatch w/ Android Wear
- Huawei MediaPad X2: 7-inch, octa-core, dual-SIM LTE
- Cherry Mobile to reveal new Windows devices at MWC 2015
- Acer outs Liquid Jade Z, Liquid Z220 and Liquid Z520
- ZTE launches Grand S3, scans the eyes to unlock screen
- Acer embraces Windows with the Liquid M220 smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Samsung Galaxy S6: spec comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs HTC One M9: spec comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S6 will come in dual-SIM for PH
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S6 hands-on, first impressions
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S6 Edge, curves both sides!
- Samsung Galaxy S6 now official!
- HTC Vive VR headset brings Virtual Reality to your homes
- HTC Grip might be your next fitness tracker
- HTC One M9 officially unveiled
- Are 4K UHD TVs becoming mainstream?
- MyPhone Rio Craze 3G shows up at Lazada, now available for Php2,599
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 31, 2014
Tag: facebook philippinesDecember 14, 2012
Facebook for Android is now on version 2.0 and is expected to increase the speed and performance of the app – by a lot.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 15, 2011
In a recent market research by comScore, the Philippines ranked #1 with the highest Facebook users as a percentage of internet users in the country. They also included Twitter and LinkedIn to give it a better perspective.
Tag: facebook philippinesDecember 28, 2010
Last Christmas, the trend started with people shifting from sending out text messages on their phone to just using Facebook and Twitter to greet friends and loved ones.
Tag: facebook philippinesOctober 25, 2010
So a lot of the local companies have gone to Facebook and Twitter to extend customer engagement and support. The idea is to add more channels on top of the existing service infrastructures like business centers and 24/7 telephone support.
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 25, 2010
Adoption of Facebook in the Philippines has grown exponentially over the last 12 months. The Yahoo!-Nielsen Net Index for 2010, Facebook users grew from 4% in 2009 to 83% this year.
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 09, 2010
Friendster’s new owner, MOL, is helping Facebook sell FB Credits in Asia, including the Philippines. That means you should be able to buy Facebook Credits at a number of outlets, including 7-11 Stores, nationwide.
Tag: facebook philippinesJune 27, 2010
Did you know that there’s an upcoming movie based on how Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg? The title — “The Social Network“.
Tag: facebook philippinesJune 06, 2010
I was recently interviewed about Facebook privacy issues for a magazine article and I thought I may have a different take on this but would like to also get the thoughts of my readers here.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 18, 2010
I still remember the day I opened an account on Friendster — it was September 2003 and a friend created an account for me. I wasn’t really into the idea but eventually got the hang of it. Seven years have passed and a lot has changed — yet, the fundamentals of social networking remains the same.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 12, 2010
Lately, there have been speculations that because of the spat between Facebook and Zynga, the latter is secretly contemplating on leaving the leading social networking site and putting up its own social gaming site, Zynga Live!