- Gionee to launch dual-SIM CTRL V4S in PH, reveals price
- HB 5099: Parking Fees Regulation Act pegs fee at Php40
- ASUS to launch new ZenFone and ZenWatch this month
- Tenda extends the reach of your Wi-Fi for below Php1K
- ZTE intros octa-core Blade Vec Pro; priced below Php9K
- Google launches Inbox, a smarter way to Email
- Gionee GPad G5 with Dragontrail gets priced locally
- Korea to have 10Gbps internet speed; PH still at 2.5Mbps
- Lumia 830 lands locally, priced at Php18,990
- ASUS Launches Gamer Series Motherboards in PH
- Solve Math problems using your smartphone’s camera
- HERE Maps now available for non-Samsung phones
- Google launches Security Key, aims for a safer Internet
- Dell 2-in-1 Ultrabook/tablet 13 7000 series hands-on
- It’s official, Microsoft will drop Nokia branding on its phones
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus runs on Snapdragon 805
- Dropbox for iOS updated, brings TouchID support
- Blackberry acquisition by Lenovo imminent, reports say
- Philips NX5 Mini System Review
- HTC Desire 820 mini now available in China
- The flavors of Android through the years
- Mi Philippines to open Pop-Up store at SM Megamall
- CloudFone offers discounts on select devices
- Spotify introduces Spotify Family
- iOS 8.1 now available for download
- First Leg of our Challenge: #ExploreBeautiful
- Full-fledged x86 PC the size of thumb drive sells for $110
- Nikon slashes prices off its cameras, starts at Php3,690
- GoPro HERO4 Silver available in PH via Widget City
- YugaTech’s Top Phablets of 2014
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 31, 2014
Tag: facebook philippinesDecember 14, 2012
Facebook for Android is now on version 2.0 and is expected to increase the speed and performance of the app – by a lot.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 15, 2011
In a recent market research by comScore, the Philippines ranked #1 with the highest Facebook users as a percentage of internet users in the country. They also included Twitter and LinkedIn to give it a better perspective.
Tag: facebook philippinesDecember 28, 2010
Last Christmas, the trend started with people shifting from sending out text messages on their phone to just using Facebook and Twitter to greet friends and loved ones.
Tag: facebook philippinesOctober 25, 2010
So a lot of the local companies have gone to Facebook and Twitter to extend customer engagement and support. The idea is to add more channels on top of the existing service infrastructures like business centers and 24/7 telephone support.
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 25, 2010
Adoption of Facebook in the Philippines has grown exponentially over the last 12 months. The Yahoo!-Nielsen Net Index for 2010, Facebook users grew from 4% in 2009 to 83% this year.
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 09, 2010
Friendster’s new owner, MOL, is helping Facebook sell FB Credits in Asia, including the Philippines. That means you should be able to buy Facebook Credits at a number of outlets, including 7-11 Stores, nationwide.
Tag: facebook philippinesJune 27, 2010
Did you know that there’s an upcoming movie based on how Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg? The title — “The Social Network“.
Tag: facebook philippinesJune 06, 2010
I was recently interviewed about Facebook privacy issues for a magazine article and I thought I may have a different take on this but would like to also get the thoughts of my readers here.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 18, 2010
I still remember the day I opened an account on Friendster — it was September 2003 and a friend created an account for me. I wasn’t really into the idea but eventually got the hang of it. Seven years have passed and a lot has changed — yet, the fundamentals of social networking remains the same.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 12, 2010
Lately, there have been speculations that because of the spat between Facebook and Zynga, the latter is secretly contemplating on leaving the leading social networking site and putting up its own social gaming site, Zynga Live!