- Xiaomi now world’s third biggest handset maker
- Microsoft Band wearable device officially announced
- BPO/Call Center among the top bonus providers in PH
- The culprit behind iPod Classic’s death
- Windows 93 is your next operating system, maybe.
- LG Electronics will no longer make plasma TV
- Top 5 home theater speakers from Gadgets in Style
- Oppo R5 is official, world’s thinnest at 4.85mm
- Oppo N3 officially unveiled!
- Smart to offer iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus next month
- Live Blog: Oppo N3, R5 Global Launch in Singapore
- ZTE releases official statement regarding sale mishap
- G.Skill RipjawsX F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM Review
- Huawei Honor 4X with 64-bit CPU now official in China
- Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM Review
- Ford announces all-new Explorer Sport with V6 engine
- Ford Philippines launches 1.6L and 2.0L 2015 Escape
- Chaos ensues at ZTE Sale, flooded with complaints
- ASUS Transformer Book T100 Multi-Color now bundled with 4,200mAh power bank
- Asus unveils the MeMO Pad 10 (Me103K), sells for $199
- LG, Asus officially announces Android 5.0 Lollipop update schedules
- First look at the Xiaomi MiPad
- Xiaomi Opens First Service Center in PH
- ZTE Grand X2 L phablet to go on sale for just Php2k
- Lenovo’s new fitness smartband lets you unlock your PCs
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime to hit gray markets
- L is for Lockdown: Increased security makes Android Lollipop harder to root
- Blackview V3 lands, priced at Php5,999
- Blackview Jk-series smartphones now available in PH
- Blackview officially launches three octa-core smartphones in PH
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 31, 2014
Tag: facebook philippinesDecember 14, 2012
Facebook for Android is now on version 2.0 and is expected to increase the speed and performance of the app – by a lot.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 15, 2011
In a recent market research by comScore, the Philippines ranked #1 with the highest Facebook users as a percentage of internet users in the country. They also included Twitter and LinkedIn to give it a better perspective.
Tag: facebook philippinesDecember 28, 2010
Last Christmas, the trend started with people shifting from sending out text messages on their phone to just using Facebook and Twitter to greet friends and loved ones.
Tag: facebook philippinesOctober 25, 2010
So a lot of the local companies have gone to Facebook and Twitter to extend customer engagement and support. The idea is to add more channels on top of the existing service infrastructures like business centers and 24/7 telephone support.
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 25, 2010
Adoption of Facebook in the Philippines has grown exponentially over the last 12 months. The Yahoo!-Nielsen Net Index for 2010, Facebook users grew from 4% in 2009 to 83% this year.
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 09, 2010
Friendster’s new owner, MOL, is helping Facebook sell FB Credits in Asia, including the Philippines. That means you should be able to buy Facebook Credits at a number of outlets, including 7-11 Stores, nationwide.
Tag: facebook philippinesJune 27, 2010
Did you know that there’s an upcoming movie based on how Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg? The title — “The Social Network“.
Tag: facebook philippinesJune 06, 2010
I was recently interviewed about Facebook privacy issues for a magazine article and I thought I may have a different take on this but would like to also get the thoughts of my readers here.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 18, 2010
I still remember the day I opened an account on Friendster — it was September 2003 and a friend created an account for me. I wasn’t really into the idea but eventually got the hang of it. Seven years have passed and a lot has changed — yet, the fundamentals of social networking remains the same.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 12, 2010
Lately, there have been speculations that because of the spat between Facebook and Zynga, the latter is secretly contemplating on leaving the leading social networking site and putting up its own social gaming site, Zynga Live!