- Bunch of the Biggest Batteries: 10 Smartphones With Highest Battery Capacities
- MSI GS70 2QE Stealth Pro gaming laptop lands for Php105K
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge unofficially lands for Php45k
- Five Places Filipinos Love to Buy their Gadgets Offline
- 2015 Lamborghini Huracan now official in Philippines
- 10 Most Expensive Smartphones Released in 2014
- 8 Fuel-efficient Cars Available in the Philippines
- Next Assassin’s Creed about Philippine Revolution?
- BlackBerry Passport hands-on, first impressions
- BlackBerry Passport officially launches in PH
- Qualcomm outs smartphone & tablet w/ Snapdragon 810
- Winners of our #ExploreBeautiful Contest
- LG G Watch R arriving on December 1
- Cherry Mobile intros Flare Lite as most affordable Flare
- Huawei Honor 6 coming this December for around 14k
- Xiaomi outs 9.9mm thick 5,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Mi Philippines bundles Redmi 1S with Mi Power Bank
- Happy Mobile Oracle unveiled, octa-core at 6.6mm
- Happy Mobile Prive officially announced
- 5 Tips When Gadget Shopping with a Credit Card
- Contest: Win this Nikon Coolpix S3600!
- DOST to put up 50,000 Free Public WiFi starting 2015
- Over 50,000 Spam Text goes thru Globe every day
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Powerbanks
- Starmobile UP Snap has 8MP UltraPixel camera
- HP Stream 7 Windows 8.1 tablet lands for Php7,999
- Why Ford Fiesta’s 1.0L EcoBoost is not Your Average 1-Liter Engine
- Android 5.0 Lollipop on the Nexus 5 Review
- Smart offers Sony Xperia Z3 free at Data Plan 2000
- SM North Edsa is the world’s biggest solar-powered mall
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 31, 2014
Tag: facebook philippinesDecember 14, 2012
Facebook for Android is now on version 2.0 and is expected to increase the speed and performance of the app – by a lot.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 15, 2011
In a recent market research by comScore, the Philippines ranked #1 with the highest Facebook users as a percentage of internet users in the country. They also included Twitter and LinkedIn to give it a better perspective.
Tag: facebook philippinesDecember 28, 2010
Last Christmas, the trend started with people shifting from sending out text messages on their phone to just using Facebook and Twitter to greet friends and loved ones.
Tag: facebook philippinesOctober 25, 2010
So a lot of the local companies have gone to Facebook and Twitter to extend customer engagement and support. The idea is to add more channels on top of the existing service infrastructures like business centers and 24/7 telephone support.
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 25, 2010
Adoption of Facebook in the Philippines has grown exponentially over the last 12 months. The Yahoo!-Nielsen Net Index for 2010, Facebook users grew from 4% in 2009 to 83% this year.
Tag: facebook philippinesJuly 09, 2010
Friendster’s new owner, MOL, is helping Facebook sell FB Credits in Asia, including the Philippines. That means you should be able to buy Facebook Credits at a number of outlets, including 7-11 Stores, nationwide.
Tag: facebook philippinesJune 27, 2010
Did you know that there’s an upcoming movie based on how Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg? The title — “The Social Network“.
Tag: facebook philippinesJune 06, 2010
I was recently interviewed about Facebook privacy issues for a magazine article and I thought I may have a different take on this but would like to also get the thoughts of my readers here.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 18, 2010
I still remember the day I opened an account on Friendster — it was September 2003 and a friend created an account for me. I wasn’t really into the idea but eventually got the hang of it. Seven years have passed and a lot has changed — yet, the fundamentals of social networking remains the same.
Tag: facebook philippinesMay 12, 2010
Lately, there have been speculations that because of the spat between Facebook and Zynga, the latter is secretly contemplating on leaving the leading social networking site and putting up its own social gaming site, Zynga Live!