- Samsung Galaxy S5 free on Globe Plan 2499
- Google Nexus 6 concept image – how thin is enough?
- Starmobile Diamond X1 Review
- Oppo Find 7 images leak, shows its sexy design
- JAYS t-JAYS One Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-order for Galaxy S5, arrives next month
- Spotted: HP Slate7 Extreme for Php13,990
- Huawei Kirin 920 benchmarked, beats Snapdragon 801
- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Apple bags patent on curved display, virtual buttons, etc
- WB Games & Rocksteady previews Batman: Arkham Knight
- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Throwback Thursday: YugaTech’s top old-school phones
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming 2nd week of April for Php18,990
- Sony Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual get priced
- Boat and bus hybrid to ferry commuters on Pasig River
- Trend Micro warns users of malware-ridden Cat pictures
- Sony Socialife App now available for non-Xperia devices
- Corning Gorilla Glass vs Sapphire Glass
- Sony Xperia Z2 tablet coming mid-April for Php33,190
- Nokia X launching in the Philippines on March 11
- Sony Xperia Z2 arriving in April for Php33,990
- Oppo Find 7 phone to get a whopping 50MP camera?
- Facebook Messenger now on Windows Phone 8
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: facebookMarch 05, 2014
Tag: facebookFebruary 20, 2014
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has announced that his company has entered a merger with WhatsApp for $4B in cash and $12B in stocks, for a combined total of $16B.
Tag: facebookJanuary 24, 2014
I know that most of you have already come across the news about Justin Bieber’s mugshot released by the Miami PD because of his recent arrest for DUI and drag racing. Now, if you’re as fed up as I am about seeing posts or tweets about it, then you might want to try out these tweaks to filter it from your feed.
Tag: facebookJune 13, 2013
Zuckerberg-owned social networking site announced its plans of making it easier for a user to find contents of a particular interest and/or be part of large discussion by including hashtag support which was made popular by Twitter.
Tag: facebookApril 17, 2013
Facebook is really doing its best to cash out on its massive user base through ads. First by sugar-coating it with cool features like, let’s see.. uhmm.. Facebook Home?? Then eventually bombarding users with ads in the near future. While I don’t blame Facebook for doing such as it lets you use its services for free, the social media titan is planning a more invasive way of blasting ads on your face through Timeline video ads.
Tag: facebookApril 13, 2013
The HTC First & Facebook Home are scheduled to be launched on April 12, and it did – but there are a few catches. The HTC First is a US story, while Facebook Home is… well, the same story too. You can get it on the Play Store for free if you’re located in the US. For Filipinos, not now, not here.
Tag: facebookApril 03, 2013
This is probably one of the rumors that won’t just die. Ever since the HTC ChaCha and Salsa, there has been a long line of speculations about when the next Facebook phone will be out – and little by little, the puzzle pieces are forming the big picture as inch closer to the official announcement.
Tag: facebookDecember 14, 2012
Facebook for Android is now on version 2.0 and is expected to increase the speed and performance of the app – by a lot.
Tag: facebookAugust 11, 2009
Facebook was unable to successfully court Twitter before so it’s going for the next best thing — FriendFeed.
Tag: facebookApril 27, 2009
While there’s a lot of talk about the new web-darling Facebook and its apparent overtaking of MySpace as the largest social networking site in the world (over 200 million), there’s this lingering question whether Facebook will be the next Friendster.
Tag: facebookJanuary 19, 2009
A Facebook app called The Whooper Sacrifice was built by Burger King to promote the fast-food chain’s burgers on the social networking website. Apparently, despite its popularity, Facebook didn’t liked the app and was shut down eventually.
Tag: facebookMay 28, 2008
A story from the Business Week reveals that IBM has been encouraging social networking among its employees with in-house versions of Web 2.0 hits such as Facebook and Twitter. A lot of companies are into corporate blogging already but social networking is another story.
Tag: facebookMay 16, 2008
Carl Icahn, an erstwhile Yahoo shareholder wants to fire the entire Yahoo Board. In his letter to Yahoo, he claims buying $2.5 billion worth of Yahoo stocks to push his agenda. On the other hand, Facebook is accusing Google for invading user privacy with its Friend Connect.