- HTC Desire 620 LTE dual-SIM smartphone now official
- Nokia Lumia 830 Review
- Gionee W900: Flip phone with two 4” FHD displays
- Lenovo PH brings Yoga 3 Pro to the country
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro arrives in PH
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 officially lands
- ECS LIVA Mini PC Kit lands for Php8,888
- 12 Bang-for-the-Buck Power Banks You Can Buy
- Who among our politicians own this Php190M LaFerrari?
- Bunch of the Biggest Batteries: 10 Smartphones With Highest Battery Capacities
- MSI GS70 2QE Stealth Pro gaming laptop lands for Php105K
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge unofficially lands for Php45k
- Five Places Filipinos Love to Buy their Gadgets Offline
- 2015 Lamborghini Huracan now official in Philippines
- 10 Most Expensive Smartphones Released in 2014
- 8 Fuel-efficient Cars Available in the Philippines
- Next Assassin’s Creed about Philippine Revolution?
- BlackBerry Passport hands-on, first impressions
- BlackBerry Passport officially launches in PH
- Qualcomm outs smartphone & tablet w/ Snapdragon 810
- Winners of our #ExploreBeautiful Contest
- LG G Watch R arriving on December 1
- Cherry Mobile intros Flare Lite as most affordable Flare
- Huawei Honor 6 coming this December for around 14k
- Xiaomi outs 9.9mm thick 5,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Mi Philippines bundles Redmi 1S with Mi Power Bank
- Happy Mobile Oracle unveiled, octa-core at 6.6mm
- Happy Mobile Prive officially announced
- 5 Tips When Gadget Shopping with a Credit Card
- Contest: Win this Nikon Coolpix S3600!
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: firefox osFebruary 25, 2014
Tag: firefox osMay 31, 2013
On top, there’s Android & iOS, then comes Windows Phone & BlackBerry 10. Is there space for more mobile OSes? Sailfish, Ubuntu and the rest are just around the corner, but for now, we have Firefox OS here to look at. Here is a preview on what to expect once it’s out, so read on.
Tag: firefox osMay 20, 2013
GeeksPhone Keon is one of the two first developer preview devices specifically designed for Firefox OS. Let’s take a peek at what Keon and Firefox OS has to offer by reading our first impressions below.
Tag: firefox osMarch 27, 2013
Leading mobile technology company, Qualcomm, has recently announced their upcoming plans for the country this year as well as their collaboration with Mozilla for the Firefox OS.
Tag: firefox osMarch 13, 2013
During the course of the past six months, several companies have announced their new mobile platform hoping to break the Apple-Google duopoly. Today we’ll take a closer look at 5 of those operating systems and see which one has what it takes to be the next big thing in the OS wars.
Tag: firefox osJanuary 23, 2013
We’ve seen Mozilla’s Firefox OS being ported to a number of devices during its development, now we’re finally seeing it in its own home in the form of the Developer Preview handsets.
Tag: firefox osAugust 23, 2012
Yesterday we attended the first Mozilla Firefox OS aka Boot2Gecko roadshow in the Philippines in partnership with Globe Labs to give members of the media and developers a taste of what this upcoming OS is all about. We also get to play with a Nexus S device ported with the said OS and were able to clarify some of facts about B2G.
Tag: firefox osJuly 20, 2012
Let’s do a quick headcount of the current major players, we have Google’s Android, Apple’s iOS and Microsoft’s Windows Phone – the big three. Let’s throw in RIM’s Blackberry OS to the mix. Add those up and what you get is a very brutal and unforgiving mobile market.