- Event: Apple hosting WWDC 2014 this June 2
- Windows Phone 8.1: Cortana, Action Center & More
- Hearthstone for iPad, now available for download
- iPhone 6 may have interchangeable lens
- Clone Wars: Xiaomi MiKey versus Pressy
- Android Silver – Google’s customer support service?
- Philippines is Kaspersky’s 18th most-infected country
- Starmobile introduces Engage 8 Quad+ Android tablet
- Nokia Lumia 930 officially announced
- Nokia Lumia 630 (3G) and 635 (LTE) now official
- Television set-top box Amazon Fire TV now official
- How to run the new Facebook UI (for Android only)
- Nokia Lumia 930, Lumia 630 images leak
- Samsung Galaxy S5 hands-on, first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini specs leak
- Huawei Ascend P7 poses for a quick snapshot
- Open-line CloudFone Excite 400dx comes with interchangeable batteries
- Lenovo introduces four new A-Series Android tablets
- A ‘selfie’ can now be used to protect phones and tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, 8.0 & 10.1 now official
- Canon to release its first smartphone, EOS Smart 1
- O+ Fab GO, 6-inch Android for under Php9K
- March Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- Smart extends free unlimited LTE until September 30
- Starmobile Tiny, octa-core with 9,000mAh battery
- HTC Gluuv, a high-tech glove with an 87.2MP camera
- MRT, MMDA to implement phone number coding on commuters
- After Android KitKat is Android LOL, available now
- YugaTech to pay its editors partly in Bitcoin
- YugaBird: the YugaTech Flappy Bird mod with a twist
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: firefox osFebruary 25, 2014
Tag: firefox osMay 31, 2013
On top, there’s Android & iOS, then comes Windows Phone & BlackBerry 10. Is there space for more mobile OSes? Sailfish, Ubuntu and the rest are just around the corner, but for now, we have Firefox OS here to look at. Here is a preview on what to expect once it’s out, so read on.
Tag: firefox osMay 20, 2013
GeeksPhone Keon is one of the two first developer preview devices specifically designed for Firefox OS. Let’s take a peek at what Keon and Firefox OS has to offer by reading our first impressions below.
Tag: firefox osMarch 27, 2013
Leading mobile technology company, Qualcomm, has recently announced their upcoming plans for the country this year as well as their collaboration with Mozilla for the Firefox OS.
Tag: firefox osMarch 13, 2013
During the course of the past six months, several companies have announced their new mobile platform hoping to break the Apple-Google duopoly. Today we’ll take a closer look at 5 of those operating systems and see which one has what it takes to be the next big thing in the OS wars.
Tag: firefox osJanuary 23, 2013
We’ve seen Mozilla’s Firefox OS being ported to a number of devices during its development, now we’re finally seeing it in its own home in the form of the Developer Preview handsets.
Tag: firefox osAugust 23, 2012
Yesterday we attended the first Mozilla Firefox OS aka Boot2Gecko roadshow in the Philippines in partnership with Globe Labs to give members of the media and developers a taste of what this upcoming OS is all about. We also get to play with a Nexus S device ported with the said OS and were able to clarify some of facts about B2G.
Tag: firefox osJuly 20, 2012
Let’s do a quick headcount of the current major players, we have Google’s Android, Apple’s iOS and Microsoft’s Windows Phone – the big three. Let’s throw in RIM’s Blackberry OS to the mix. Add those up and what you get is a very brutal and unforgiving mobile market.