- Lenovo A7000 w/ ATMOS surround sound now official
- Lenovo Vibe Shot: 16MP camera w/ Infrared AF and OIS
- Gionee Elife S7: octa-core, dual-SIM, LTE, 5.5mm thin
- Lenovo ideaPad MIIX 3000 is a sub-Php7K Windows slate
- Lenovo outs Tab 2 A8 and A10-70, feature Dolby Atmos Sound
- Alcatel announces the OneTouch Hero 2+ with Cyanogen OS
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 820
- Alcatel outs OneTouch Idol 3: 5.5, 4.7 inch LTE phones under Php13k
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon and Alpha View officially announced
- JBL Clip Quick Review
- Microsoft announces the Lumia 640 and 640 XL
- Sony launches the super thin Xperia Z4 Tablet
- SanDisk officially outs world’s highest capacity microSD card
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua: 64-bit octa-core, LTE, waterproof
- Xiaomi announces the Yi Sport Camera
- Cherry Mobile to unveil Alpha Neon and Alpha View
- Huawei Watch: Huawei’s first smartwatch w/ Android Wear
- Huawei MediaPad X2: 7-inch, octa-core, dual-SIM LTE
- Cherry Mobile to reveal new Windows devices at MWC 2015
- Acer outs Liquid Jade Z, Liquid Z220 and Liquid Z520
- ZTE launches Grand S3, scans the eyes to unlock screen
- Acer embraces Windows with the Liquid M220 smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Samsung Galaxy S6: spec comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs HTC One M9: spec comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S6 will come in dual-SIM for PH
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S6 hands-on, first impressions
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S6 Edge, curves both sides!
- Samsung Galaxy S6 now official!
- HTC Vive VR headset brings Virtual Reality to your homes
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: firefox osFebruary 25, 2014
Tag: firefox osMay 31, 2013
On top, there’s Android & iOS, then comes Windows Phone & BlackBerry 10. Is there space for more mobile OSes? Sailfish, Ubuntu and the rest are just around the corner, but for now, we have Firefox OS here to look at. Here is a preview on what to expect once it’s out, so read on.
Tag: firefox osMay 20, 2013
GeeksPhone Keon is one of the two first developer preview devices specifically designed for Firefox OS. Let’s take a peek at what Keon and Firefox OS has to offer by reading our first impressions below.
Tag: firefox osMarch 27, 2013
Leading mobile technology company, Qualcomm, has recently announced their upcoming plans for the country this year as well as their collaboration with Mozilla for the Firefox OS.
Tag: firefox osMarch 13, 2013
During the course of the past six months, several companies have announced their new mobile platform hoping to break the Apple-Google duopoly. Today we’ll take a closer look at 5 of those operating systems and see which one has what it takes to be the next big thing in the OS wars.
Tag: firefox osJanuary 23, 2013
We’ve seen Mozilla’s Firefox OS being ported to a number of devices during its development, now we’re finally seeing it in its own home in the form of the Developer Preview handsets.
Tag: firefox osAugust 23, 2012
Yesterday we attended the first Mozilla Firefox OS aka Boot2Gecko roadshow in the Philippines in partnership with Globe Labs to give members of the media and developers a taste of what this upcoming OS is all about. We also get to play with a Nexus S device ported with the said OS and were able to clarify some of facts about B2G.
Tag: firefox osJuly 20, 2012
Let’s do a quick headcount of the current major players, we have Google’s Android, Apple’s iOS and Microsoft’s Windows Phone – the big three. Let’s throw in RIM’s Blackberry OS to the mix. Add those up and what you get is a very brutal and unforgiving mobile market.