- HTC to come out with a GoPro-like camera?
- LG G3 with Free LG G Watch for only Php29,990
- Alcatel Idol S Mini 2 launched in PH with LTE in tow
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Boomband for Php2,499
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3: 4G LTE for Php6,999
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Idol Alpha in PH
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Idol X+ for Php14,999
- In defense of the iPhone 6
- 7 years of the iPhone
- SanDisk launches Extreme PRO 512GB SD Card
- Apple quietly drops iPod Classic from Online Store
- Cherry Mobile Ultra On The Go Review
- Dell launches Venue 8 7840, the world’s thinnest tablet
- Apple Watch versus Android Wear watches
- Huawei drops Ascend P2 LTE price to just Php8,990
- Viber 5.0 rolls out, now supports video calling
- 10 Game-Changing Things Not Found on the iPhone 6
- Sony PH opens new Sony Centre at SM Megamall
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Play first impressions
- 5 “innovations” for iPhone 6 not new to Android phones
- Samsung, HTC, Sony, OnePlus, ASUS react to iPhone 6
- Close to 5 million Gmail usernames, passwords exposed
- Swiftkey Keyboard coming to the iPhone and iPad next week
- Starmobile Vida: 3.5-inch Android Kitkat for Php2,499
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe in the flesh
- Wear this: Garmin Vivofit Smartband
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe vs Nokia Lumia 530
- Android L is Lion according to Nexus 5 (2014) leak
- Prices of iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in HK, SG, AU, Japan, Taiwan
- LTFRB to require GPS installed in public buses
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: firefox osFebruary 25, 2014
Tag: firefox osMay 31, 2013
On top, there’s Android & iOS, then comes Windows Phone & BlackBerry 10. Is there space for more mobile OSes? Sailfish, Ubuntu and the rest are just around the corner, but for now, we have Firefox OS here to look at. Here is a preview on what to expect once it’s out, so read on.
Tag: firefox osMay 20, 2013
GeeksPhone Keon is one of the two first developer preview devices specifically designed for Firefox OS. Let’s take a peek at what Keon and Firefox OS has to offer by reading our first impressions below.
Tag: firefox osMarch 27, 2013
Leading mobile technology company, Qualcomm, has recently announced their upcoming plans for the country this year as well as their collaboration with Mozilla for the Firefox OS.
Tag: firefox osMarch 13, 2013
During the course of the past six months, several companies have announced their new mobile platform hoping to break the Apple-Google duopoly. Today we’ll take a closer look at 5 of those operating systems and see which one has what it takes to be the next big thing in the OS wars.
Tag: firefox osJanuary 23, 2013
We’ve seen Mozilla’s Firefox OS being ported to a number of devices during its development, now we’re finally seeing it in its own home in the form of the Developer Preview handsets.
Tag: firefox osAugust 23, 2012
Yesterday we attended the first Mozilla Firefox OS aka Boot2Gecko roadshow in the Philippines in partnership with Globe Labs to give members of the media and developers a taste of what this upcoming OS is all about. We also get to play with a Nexus S device ported with the said OS and were able to clarify some of facts about B2G.
Tag: firefox osJuly 20, 2012
Let’s do a quick headcount of the current major players, we have Google’s Android, Apple’s iOS and Microsoft’s Windows Phone – the big three. Let’s throw in RIM’s Blackberry OS to the mix. Add those up and what you get is a very brutal and unforgiving mobile market.