- ASUS Zenfone 2 could have a smaller display variant
- 5,000mAh batteries: THL 5000 VS Gionee Marathon M3
- 10 Addictive FB/Smartphone Games We No Longer Play
- Not only DotA: Crossfire, Point Blank banned in Cavite
- 10 Highest Earning Pro DotA 2 Gamers
- HP Stream 11, Stream 13 unofficially lands, starts at 14k
- Coolpad’s Ivvi could be world’s thinnest phone at 4.7mm
- OnePlus Two promises killer specs for cheaps
- Lazada to hold its grand Chinese New Year Kick-Off Sale
- Xiaomi Mi Box mini gets unboxed
- Windows 10 Technical Preview now available for download
- Epson unveils next-gen Technical Drawing printers
- SOL REPUBLIC Punk Quick Review
- H2O Salamander: a Pinoy-made Amphibious Tricycle
- LG G3 Beat Quick Review
- Windows 10 confirmed for Lumia 930, 735, and 435
- Is a Sony Xperia Z4 Dual-SIM Variant in the Works?
- Sony Xperia Z3 Purple Diamond Edition launched in HK
- WhatsApp Web for desktop now available
- Philippines among the top countries with worst traffic
- Microsoft Surface Hub: 84-inch 4K display powered by Windows 10
- Barangay in Cavite bans DOTA
- Microsoft unveils HoloLens, bringing AR holograms to life
- Microsoft unveils Project Spartan, the IE successor
- Windows 10 will be free to all Win 7 and 8.1 users, but there’s a catch
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos Force: 5.26-inch, 64-bit quad-core CPU with LTE
- Top earning BPO & Call Center Companies in the Philippines
- Heart 401AB: Oddly-Shaped Feature Phone
- The Thinnest Winners: 7 Smartphones Under 6mm
- Pope Francis Inspires the People of Instagram
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: firefox osFebruary 25, 2014
Tag: firefox osMay 31, 2013
On top, there’s Android & iOS, then comes Windows Phone & BlackBerry 10. Is there space for more mobile OSes? Sailfish, Ubuntu and the rest are just around the corner, but for now, we have Firefox OS here to look at. Here is a preview on what to expect once it’s out, so read on.
Tag: firefox osMay 20, 2013
GeeksPhone Keon is one of the two first developer preview devices specifically designed for Firefox OS. Let’s take a peek at what Keon and Firefox OS has to offer by reading our first impressions below.
Tag: firefox osMarch 27, 2013
Leading mobile technology company, Qualcomm, has recently announced their upcoming plans for the country this year as well as their collaboration with Mozilla for the Firefox OS.
Tag: firefox osMarch 13, 2013
During the course of the past six months, several companies have announced their new mobile platform hoping to break the Apple-Google duopoly. Today we’ll take a closer look at 5 of those operating systems and see which one has what it takes to be the next big thing in the OS wars.
Tag: firefox osJanuary 23, 2013
We’ve seen Mozilla’s Firefox OS being ported to a number of devices during its development, now we’re finally seeing it in its own home in the form of the Developer Preview handsets.
Tag: firefox osAugust 23, 2012
Yesterday we attended the first Mozilla Firefox OS aka Boot2Gecko roadshow in the Philippines in partnership with Globe Labs to give members of the media and developers a taste of what this upcoming OS is all about. We also get to play with a Nexus S device ported with the said OS and were able to clarify some of facts about B2G.
Tag: firefox osJuly 20, 2012
Let’s do a quick headcount of the current major players, we have Google’s Android, Apple’s iOS and Microsoft’s Windows Phone – the big three. Let’s throw in RIM’s Blackberry OS to the mix. Add those up and what you get is a very brutal and unforgiving mobile market.