- Get YugaTech Vouchers for Lazada’s 3-Day Sale Here
- Solon Proposes Driver Education Should be Taught to Senior High Schools
- Express Bus Gets a Green Light from DOTC, LTFRB and MMDA
- Meizu M1 Note Review
- Kata M3: 5.5-inch, octa-core, 3,300mAh battery
- Smart releases postpaid plans for Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Smart ups registration page for Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- AWEI ES900i In-Ear Headphones Review
- Meizu M1 Note to hit Lazada tomorrow
- Lazada holds 3rd Birthday Sale starting tomorrow
- Nokia Lumia 1320 discounted from Php18K to Php6.5K
- AWEI ES100M In-Ear Headphones Review
- Sennheiser Urbanite XL Headphones Review
- Xiaomi to release a sub-Php3k smartphone?
- Zenfone 2 on Lazada sold direct from Hong Kong retailer
- Asus Transformer Book Chi T300 lands for Php47,000
- AWEI ES-Q5 Noise Isolation Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Bose Lifestyle 535 Series III Surround Speakers Review
- Microsoft: No free Windows 10 licenses for pirates
- Samsung Galaxy J1 arrives in the country
- Subor S3: World’s first bezel-less smartphone
- Top 5 Sites That All-By-Myself Pinoys Go To
- Asus Zenfone 2 now on Lazada for Php10,999
- Icon Q’s Q5.5 announced, octa-core w/ 2GB RAM for $199
- Power Banks that are yet to arrive in the Philippines
- Acer launches affordable Iconia Tab 10, has 2GB RAM & 32GB storage
- Acer outs new Acer C910 Chromebook, starts at $500
- Asus Zenfone C First Impressions
- LG to create the next Nexus device too?
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: firefox osFebruary 25, 2014
Tag: firefox osMay 31, 2013
On top, there’s Android & iOS, then comes Windows Phone & BlackBerry 10. Is there space for more mobile OSes? Sailfish, Ubuntu and the rest are just around the corner, but for now, we have Firefox OS here to look at. Here is a preview on what to expect once it’s out, so read on.
Tag: firefox osMay 20, 2013
GeeksPhone Keon is one of the two first developer preview devices specifically designed for Firefox OS. Let’s take a peek at what Keon and Firefox OS has to offer by reading our first impressions below.
Tag: firefox osMarch 27, 2013
Leading mobile technology company, Qualcomm, has recently announced their upcoming plans for the country this year as well as their collaboration with Mozilla for the Firefox OS.
Tag: firefox osMarch 13, 2013
During the course of the past six months, several companies have announced their new mobile platform hoping to break the Apple-Google duopoly. Today we’ll take a closer look at 5 of those operating systems and see which one has what it takes to be the next big thing in the OS wars.
Tag: firefox osJanuary 23, 2013
We’ve seen Mozilla’s Firefox OS being ported to a number of devices during its development, now we’re finally seeing it in its own home in the form of the Developer Preview handsets.
Tag: firefox osAugust 23, 2012
Yesterday we attended the first Mozilla Firefox OS aka Boot2Gecko roadshow in the Philippines in partnership with Globe Labs to give members of the media and developers a taste of what this upcoming OS is all about. We also get to play with a Nexus S device ported with the said OS and were able to clarify some of facts about B2G.
Tag: firefox osJuly 20, 2012
Let’s do a quick headcount of the current major players, we have Google’s Android, Apple’s iOS and Microsoft’s Windows Phone – the big three. Let’s throw in RIM’s Blackberry OS to the mix. Add those up and what you get is a very brutal and unforgiving mobile market.