- Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 10400mAh to go on sale tomorrow
- The Thinnest Winners: 8 Tablets Under 7mm
- Proud to be Pinoy? List of Top Global Rankings of the Philippines
- ASUS Zenfone 2 could have a smaller display variant
- 5,000mAh batteries: THL 5000 VS Gionee Marathon M3
- 10 Addictive FB/Smartphone Games We No Longer Play
- Not only DotA: Crossfire, Point Blank banned in Cavite
- 10 Highest Earning Pro DotA 2 Gamers
- HP Stream 11, Stream 13 unofficially lands, starts at 14k
- Coolpad’s Ivvi could be world’s thinnest phone at 4.7mm
- OnePlus Two promises killer specs for cheaps
- Lazada to hold its grand Chinese New Year Kick-Off Sale
- Xiaomi Mi Box mini gets unboxed
- Windows 10 Technical Preview now available for download
- Epson unveils next-gen Technical Drawing printers
- SOL REPUBLIC Punk Quick Review
- H2O Salamander: a Pinoy-made Amphibious Tricycle
- LG G3 Beat Quick Review
- Windows 10 confirmed for Lumia 930, 735, and 435
- Is a Sony Xperia Z4 Dual-SIM Variant in the Works?
- Sony Xperia Z3 Purple Diamond Edition launched in HK
- WhatsApp Web for desktop now available
- Philippines among the top countries with worst traffic
- Microsoft Surface Hub: 84-inch 4K display powered by Windows 10
- Barangay in Cavite bans DOTA
- Microsoft unveils HoloLens, bringing AR holograms to life
- Microsoft unveils Project Spartan, the IE successor
- Windows 10 will be free to all Win 7 and 8.1 users, but there’s a catch
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos Force: 5.26-inch, 64-bit quad-core CPU with LTE
- Top earning BPO & Call Center Companies in the Philippines
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: firefoxJanuary 07, 2015
Tag: firefoxFebruary 06, 2014
It may seem that having their own operating system is not enough. Firefox wants to dominate your Android homescreen by having its own launcher, the Firefox Launcher.
Tag: firefoxMay 31, 2013
On top, there’s Android & iOS, then comes Windows Phone & BlackBerry 10. Is there space for more mobile OSes? Sailfish, Ubuntu and the rest are just around the corner, but for now, we have Firefox OS here to look at. Here is a preview on what to expect once it’s out, so read on.
Tag: firefoxJuly 01, 2009
Mozilla Firefox 3.5 is now officially out and ready for download. You can grab the full installer on the site or if you have an old version of Firefox, just go to Help -> Check for Updates.
Tag: firefoxDecember 16, 2008
Google Chrome recently got promoted to version 1.0 and dropping the beta label. At the same time, it also got another promotion on Google Pack, pushing back FireFox down as the default web browser.
Tag: firefoxOctober 20, 2008
The much-awaited Firefox Mobile browser (codenamed Fennec) is now out in Alpha 1 release. Problem though is that it’s only available for the Nokia N810 Internet tablet for the meantime.
Tag: firefoxOctober 02, 2008
Got an email from a BizDev guy from Mozilla Corp. requesting if YugaTech readers could answer this really short survey about web browsers and Firefox. “Mozilla is considering doing some new actions in the Philippines in 2009 and having some feedback from Filipino Internet users would be really valuable for us.” Check out this 20-item survey.
Tag: firefoxJune 18, 2008
Mozilla has been hyping today as Firefox 3 “Download Day” in order to set the Guinness World Record for the most downloads in 24 hours. Everybody’s talking about it, bloggers are blogging about it but when the time came (around 1:00am MST), the Mozilla website went kaput!
Tag: firefoxApril 15, 2008
Can’t believe it either but an Internet Security Threat Report by Symantec puts Firefox at the top of the list for the most insecure browser in 2007. See comparative charts after the jump.