- PhotoMath now available on Android
- Sol Republic Amps In-Ear Headphones Review
- Starmobile Engage 10 Pro: Windows 8.1 laptop/tablet
- NSFW: Pornhub jumps into wearables with Wankband
- VAIO smartphone to arrive March 12 w/ 64-bit CPU, Android Lollipop
- Ten Top-Selling Smartphones at Lazada Philippines
- Ten Top-selling Tablets at Lazada Philippines
- I.T. one of the highest paying specializations in the PH
- 5 Top Selling Cherry Mobile Phones at Lazada Philippines
- LG announces Watch Urbane LTE
- SKK Mobile Lynx to go on sale for Php3,999
- Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious coming to Xbox
- Battle of the Flagship Stores: Globe Gen3 vs. Smart Hip Lifestyle Cafe
- NTC: Almost 6000 phones lost, stolen in MM last year
- GT Academy to launch in PH, turns gamers to pro racers
- Aston Martin intros the V12-powered Vulcan supercar
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Octa: octa-core for under Php5K
- Telco points “Kill Switch” is device manufacturers’ responsibility
- Sol Republic TKDK Tracks HD V10 Headphones Review
- Sony Xperia E4g: quad-core with LTE for under Php7K
- Mac OS X, iOS are the Most Vulnerable Operating Systems of 2014
- MSI Weekend Sale: Netbooks for under Php10K
- KingCom Pi Phone Venus Review
- Samsung Galaxy S6: What To Expect on March 1
- Bill filed to stop minors from spending too much time in computer shops
- LG announces four mid-range smartphones w/ Lollipop
- Bose SoundTouch 30 Quick Review
- Logitech G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Noctua NH-L12 CPU Cooler Review
- Wickedleak Wammy Titan 4: octa-core w/ 5330mAh battery
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: firefoxJanuary 07, 2015
Tag: firefoxFebruary 06, 2014
It may seem that having their own operating system is not enough. Firefox wants to dominate your Android homescreen by having its own launcher, the Firefox Launcher.
Tag: firefoxMay 31, 2013
On top, there’s Android & iOS, then comes Windows Phone & BlackBerry 10. Is there space for more mobile OSes? Sailfish, Ubuntu and the rest are just around the corner, but for now, we have Firefox OS here to look at. Here is a preview on what to expect once it’s out, so read on.
Tag: firefoxJuly 01, 2009
Mozilla Firefox 3.5 is now officially out and ready for download. You can grab the full installer on the site or if you have an old version of Firefox, just go to Help -> Check for Updates.
Tag: firefoxDecember 16, 2008
Google Chrome recently got promoted to version 1.0 and dropping the beta label. At the same time, it also got another promotion on Google Pack, pushing back FireFox down as the default web browser.
Tag: firefoxOctober 20, 2008
The much-awaited Firefox Mobile browser (codenamed Fennec) is now out in Alpha 1 release. Problem though is that it’s only available for the Nokia N810 Internet tablet for the meantime.
Tag: firefoxOctober 02, 2008
Got an email from a BizDev guy from Mozilla Corp. requesting if YugaTech readers could answer this really short survey about web browsers and Firefox. “Mozilla is considering doing some new actions in the Philippines in 2009 and having some feedback from Filipino Internet users would be really valuable for us.” Check out this 20-item survey.
Tag: firefoxJune 18, 2008
Mozilla has been hyping today as Firefox 3 “Download Day” in order to set the Guinness World Record for the most downloads in 24 hours. Everybody’s talking about it, bloggers are blogging about it but when the time came (around 1:00am MST), the Mozilla website went kaput!
Tag: firefoxApril 15, 2008
Can’t believe it either but an Internet Security Threat Report by Symantec puts Firefox at the top of the list for the most insecure browser in 2007. See comparative charts after the jump.