- 7-Eleven Starts Selling Starmobile Devices
- MSI Launches GS70 and GS60 Gaming Notebooks
- Samsung Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A3 now official
- Smart SOS SURF10 loans you 20 mins Internet for Php10
- MSI GT72 Dominator Pro lands, priced at Php180K
- Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM lands for Php11,990
- Giveaway: Download GDeals App, win an iPhone 5S
- Oppo R5 hands-on, first impressions
- Xiaomi now world’s third biggest handset maker
- Microsoft Band wearable device officially announced
- BPO/Call Center among the top bonus providers in PH
- The culprit behind iPod Classic’s death
- Windows 93 is your next operating system, maybe.
- LG Electronics will no longer make plasma TV
- Top 5 home theater speakers from Gadgets in Style
- Oppo R5 is official, world’s thinnest at 4.85mm
- Oppo N3 officially unveiled!
- Smart to offer iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus next month
- Live Blog: Oppo N3, R5 Global Launch in Singapore
- ZTE releases official statement regarding sale mishap
- G.Skill RipjawsX F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM Review
- Huawei Honor 4X with 64-bit CPU now official in China
- Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM Review
- Ford announces all-new Explorer Sport with V6 engine
- Ford Philippines launches 1.6L and 2.0L 2015 Escape
- Chaos ensues at ZTE Sale, flooded with complaints
- ASUS Transformer Book T100 Multi-Color now bundled with 4,200mAh power bank
- Asus unveils the MeMO Pad 10 (Me103K), sells for $199
- LG, Asus officially announces Android 5.0 Lollipop update schedules
- First look at the Xiaomi MiPad
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: GalaxyOctober 24, 2014
Tag: GalaxyJune 04, 2014
Tag: GalaxyMay 09, 2014
Sad news for users of the Samsung Galaxy S III international variant and the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini. Samsung officially confirmed that the latest Android update will not be available for the two year old flagship and its mini version.
Tag: GalaxyMarch 04, 2014
Most likely in preparation for Galaxy S5’s arrival, the Great Samsung Sale is now ongoing. The company claims that this is the biggest sale of the year and it will only last until March 23, 2014. Products like Galaxy Note 3, S4 Active, S4 Zoom, and many more are included. See all the discounted products after the break.
Tag: GalaxyFebruary 08, 2014
Samsung is giving consumers more (if the current choices aren’t enough) colors and style to your favorite Galaxy devices, namely the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
Tag: GalaxyJanuary 21, 2014
While benchmarks doesn’t really translate real-world user experience, most of us still wish to know the prowess of our gadgets. Comparison between Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices is a struggle since only a few benchmark tools are available for the three major mobile platforms. Enter the Basemark OS II.
Tag: GalaxyNovember 04, 2013
After the frustrating delay, the long wait of the Samsung Galaxy SIII users is now coming to an end. Samsung has finally started rolling out the much-awaited Android 4.3 update to the last year’s flagship.
Tag: GalaxyAugust 05, 2013
Samsung has already begun sending invites to their Unpacked event which will happen in Berlin on September 4. With the phrase Note the Date, we’re pretty sure we can expect the announcement of the much awaited Galaxy Note 3.
Tag: GalaxyApril 11, 2013
People have been very straightforward with this device. They call it “the smaller Galaxy S3”, but is there anything more to it than meets the eye? Get to know the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini in our full review.