- Nissan officially launches GT Academy in the Philippines
- Nokia 215 Dual-SIM now in PH for under Php2K
- Liberty to launch mobile internet service in PH in 2016
- This 100,000mAh Powerbank will last you 1 month
- VIDEO: Oppo’s latest smartphone with very thin bezels
- LG rolls out Android Lollipop for G Pad tablets
- Layout from Instragram lets your create a collage
- Microsoft Bares Minimum System Requirement to Run Windows 10
- Asus Transformer T300 Chi in the flesh, first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy devices to ship with Microsoft apps
- Cherry Mobile Named #1 Vendor as PH Becomes 3rd Largest Smartphone Market in SEA
- Xiaomi outs 40-inch Mi TV 2 Smart TV
- Meizu handsets to get Lollipop upgrades this year
- Meizu 10,400mAh power bank spotted at Lazada
- Cherry Mobile Flare Lite to go on sale for Php1,999
- Lenovo intros K3 Note w/ octa-core CPU, 2GB RAM, & LTE
- Get YugaTech Vouchers for Lazada’s 3-Day Sale Here
- Solon Proposes Driver Education Should be Taught to Senior High Schools
- Express Bus Gets a Green Light from DOTC, LTFRB and MMDA
- Meizu M1 Note Review
- Kata M3: 5.5-inch, octa-core, 3,300mAh battery
- Smart releases postpaid plans for Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Smart ups registration page for Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- AWEI ES900i In-Ear Headphones Review
- Meizu M1 Note to hit Lazada tomorrow
- Lazada holds 3rd Birthday Sale starting tomorrow
- Nokia Lumia 1320 discounted from Php18K to Php6.5K
- AWEI ES100M In-Ear Headphones Review
- Sennheiser Urbanite XL Headphones Review
- Xiaomi to release a sub-Php3k smartphone?
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: GalaxyJanuary 18, 2015
Tag: GalaxyOctober 24, 2014
Tag: GalaxyJune 04, 2014
Tag: GalaxyMay 09, 2014
Sad news for users of the Samsung Galaxy S III international variant and the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini. Samsung officially confirmed that the latest Android update will not be available for the two year old flagship and its mini version.
Tag: GalaxyMarch 04, 2014
Most likely in preparation for Galaxy S5’s arrival, the Great Samsung Sale is now ongoing. The company claims that this is the biggest sale of the year and it will only last until March 23, 2014. Products like Galaxy Note 3, S4 Active, S4 Zoom, and many more are included. See all the discounted products after the break.
Tag: GalaxyFebruary 08, 2014
Samsung is giving consumers more (if the current choices aren’t enough) colors and style to your favorite Galaxy devices, namely the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
Tag: GalaxyJanuary 21, 2014
While benchmarks doesn’t really translate real-world user experience, most of us still wish to know the prowess of our gadgets. Comparison between Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices is a struggle since only a few benchmark tools are available for the three major mobile platforms. Enter the Basemark OS II.
Tag: GalaxyNovember 04, 2013
After the frustrating delay, the long wait of the Samsung Galaxy SIII users is now coming to an end. Samsung has finally started rolling out the much-awaited Android 4.3 update to the last year’s flagship.
Tag: GalaxyAugust 05, 2013
Samsung has already begun sending invites to their Unpacked event which will happen in Berlin on September 4. With the phrase Note the Date, we’re pretty sure we can expect the announcement of the much awaited Galaxy Note 3.
Tag: GalaxyApril 11, 2013
People have been very straightforward with this device. They call it “the smaller Galaxy S3”, but is there anything more to it than meets the eye? Get to know the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini in our full review.