- Lenovo A526 Review
- Xiaomi confirms July 22 launch, teases “steel metal” build
- The slimmest smartphones in the Philippines
- Hands-on: Gionee Elife S5.5
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ lands for Php18,999
- 64GB iPhone 6 price, availability, and dimensions leak
- Alteam AH-598 Headphones Quick Review
- Congress pushing for Php50 M fine to slow ISPs
- Your nude selfies can remain after Android factory reset
- This case allows iPhone 5/5s to go 300-ft underwater
- Aegis sells BPO business in PH to Telepeformance
- All-glass iPhone and iPad could be Apple’s secret weapon
- LG makes 18-inch flexible panel, 60-inch 4K OLED is next
- Gionee Elife S5.5 to go on sale for Php21,999
- OnePlus Two “Lettuce” could already be in the works
- Starmobile Turbo, quad-core with KitKat for Php6,990
- Exynos ModAP, Samsung’s first chipset with built-in LTE
- Honda PH to recall 1760 cars for faulty airbag
- With Deezer’s arrival, what will happen to Spinnr?
- Cherry Mobile Magnum S: 5-inch, octa-core, KitKat for Php9,999
- PNP-AVSEC preps for tighter inspection of electronic devices at the airport
- GoPro unveils Sportsman Mount and Blackout Housing
- Xiaomi Mi 3 open sale starts now
- Octa-core Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 to launch July 18
- BlackBerry explains why they made a square smartphone
- Game of Phones: If Mobile Phones were Characters in Westeros!
- Smart officially launched Deezer in the country
- LG launches KizON: Wearable designed for kids, and geeky parents
- Nokia and Gameloft offer free games for Nokia X owners
- ZTE announces flagship Nubia Z7, Z7 Max, and Z7 mini
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: GalaxyJune 04, 2014
Tag: GalaxyMay 09, 2014
Sad news for users of the Samsung Galaxy S III international variant and the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini. Samsung officially confirmed that the latest Android update will not be available for the two year old flagship and its mini version.
Tag: GalaxyMarch 04, 2014
Most likely in preparation for Galaxy S5′s arrival, the Great Samsung Sale is now ongoing. The company claims that this is the biggest sale of the year and it will only last until March 23, 2014. Products like Galaxy Note 3, S4 Active, S4 Zoom, and many more are included. See all the discounted products after the break.
Tag: GalaxyFebruary 08, 2014
Samsung is giving consumers more (if the current choices aren’t enough) colors and style to your favorite Galaxy devices, namely the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
Tag: GalaxyJanuary 21, 2014
While benchmarks doesn’t really translate real-world user experience, most of us still wish to know the prowess of our gadgets. Comparison between Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices is a struggle since only a few benchmark tools are available for the three major mobile platforms. Enter the Basemark OS II.
Tag: GalaxyNovember 04, 2013
After the frustrating delay, the long wait of the Samsung Galaxy SIII users is now coming to an end. Samsung has finally started rolling out the much-awaited Android 4.3 update to the last year’s flagship.
Tag: GalaxyAugust 05, 2013
Samsung has already begun sending invites to their Unpacked event which will happen in Berlin on September 4. With the phrase Note the Date, we’re pretty sure we can expect the announcement of the much awaited Galaxy Note 3.
Tag: GalaxyApril 11, 2013
People have been very straightforward with this device. They call it “the smaller Galaxy S3”, but is there anything more to it than meets the eye? Get to know the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini in our full review.