- Tekken 7 has a secret Filipina character?
- Twitter launches Periscope app for live video streaming
- ASUS unveils ZenEar and ZenEar S Headphones
- ZTE Launches Nubia Z9 Max and Nubia Z9 Mini
- What are H/W and S/W Video Decoders?
- 10 FAQs in joining Nissan Philippines’ GT Academy
- System update v2.50 for PlayStation 4 arrives today
- Rolls-Royce launches Ghost Series II in the Philippines (with video)
- Happy Mobile Aspire: Octa-Core, 2GB RAM under Php7k
- Microsoft intros Hoop by Coloud headphones
- Bowers & Wilkins T7 Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Facebook introduces On This Day feature
- Nissan officially launches GT Academy in the Philippines
- Nokia 215 Dual-SIM now in PH for under Php2K
- Liberty to launch mobile internet service in PH in 2016
- This 100,000mAh Powerbank will last you 1 month
- VIDEO: Oppo’s latest smartphone with very thin bezels
- LG rolls out Android Lollipop for G Pad tablets
- Layout from Instragram lets your create a collage
- Microsoft Bares Minimum System Requirement to Run Windows 10
- Asus Transformer T300 Chi in the flesh, first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy devices to ship with Microsoft apps
- Cherry Mobile Named #1 Vendor as PH Becomes 3rd Largest Smartphone Market in SEA
- Xiaomi outs 40-inch Mi TV 2 Smart TV
- Meizu handsets to get Lollipop upgrades this year
- Meizu 10,400mAh power bank spotted at Lazada
- Cherry Mobile Flare Lite to go on sale for Php1,999
- Lenovo intros K3 Note w/ octa-core CPU, 2GB RAM, & LTE
- Get YugaTech Vouchers for Lazada’s 3-Day Sale Here
- Solon Proposes Driver Education Should be Taught to Senior High Schools
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: gamingMarch 27, 2015
Tag: gamingMarch 25, 2015
Tag: gamingFebruary 26, 2015
Do you think you have what it takes to take your Gran Turismo skills and apply them in real-life racing? GT Academy is on its way to local shores and will be arriving next month to train the best gaming geeks into becoming professional racers.
Tag: gamingNovember 15, 2014
Dubbed as “the largest gaming convention to happen in the Philippines”, Smart GameX and Smart Communications, together with the event head organizer Joebert Yu, will be hosting this year’s Electronic Sports and Gaming Summit or commonly known as ESGS 2014.
Tag: gamingJuly 29, 2014
MOBA games initially gained traction as a mod to Blizzard games like StarCraft & Warcraft, ending up being called DoTA. Valve picked it up with DoTA 2, and surely, it has inspired companies such as Riot Games to come up with League of Legends. Those games never appealed to me for some reason, but I decided to give it a try anyway; that’s when Blizzard invited me to play technical alpha to their upcoming game Heroes of the Storm.
Tag: gamingApril 18, 2014
Here’s our Sony Playstation 4 review after buying one here in the Philippines to test out and well, play around with. Watch it as we take a look at its physique, user interface, gaming capabilities, and more after the break!
Tag: gamingMarch 20, 2014
Now here’s something you don’t see quite often. According to PGR21 Chung-Ang University, one of South Korea’s high-raking schools, will be opening its doors for eSport gamers who wish to be part of their institution as an athlete. Yes, as an Athlete.
Tag: gamingNovember 08, 2013
The new and toned-down version of the popular Nintendo Wii gaming console will soon be available in the United States with a very low price tag.
Tag: gamingOctober 26, 2013
Coming over for the Pinoy Gaming Festival, Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan visits the Philippines. We got our chance to interview the Chief Gamer and we got a lot of insights on what Razer’s plans are for the future & for its Filipino gamers out there.
Tag: gamingJune 01, 2013
I’m not a hardcore gamer myself, but I find the gaming industry very interesting. Microsoft already had their Xbox One event following Sony’s PlayStation 4 and Nintendo’s Wii U, and in a couple more years, the gaming console battlefield is already set.
Tag: gamingMay 10, 2008
Gaming is a multi-billion dollar industry. Just look at Grand Theft Auto IV and how they sold 4 million units on launch day (est. $390 million). It won’t be a surprise if Apple will revisit the idea of entering the gaming market. They could do so in 3 fronts.
Tag: gamingMay 07, 2008
WCG 2008 is on. The Cyber Game Festival will be held in Cologne, Germany this year and the Philippine contingent better make it to the finals this time. Spent the whole afternoon at City Kart Racing to attend the press launch of the 2008 World Cyber Games, and of course some kart racing.
Tag: gamingApril 07, 2008
This could be the first locally produced movie about PC gaming — RAN Online, The Movie. This was revealed yesterday during e-Games’ Domination II gaming party at the SMX Convention Center.