- 7 Important Tech Tips for the Stormy Season
- JBL Synchros S100i Quick Review
- Lenovo A526 Review
- Xiaomi confirms July 22 launch, teases “steel metal” build
- The slimmest smartphones in the Philippines
- Hands-on: Gionee Elife S5.5
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ lands for Php18,999
- 64GB iPhone 6 price, availability, and dimensions leak
- Alteam AH-598 Headphones Quick Review
- Congress pushing for Php50 M fine to slow ISPs
- Your nude selfies can remain after Android factory reset
- This case allows iPhone 5/5s to go 300-ft underwater
- Aegis sells BPO business in PH to Telepeformance
- All-glass iPhone and iPad could be Apple’s secret weapon
- LG makes 18-inch flexible panel, 60-inch 4K OLED is next
- Gionee Elife S5.5 to go on sale for Php21,999
- OnePlus Two “Lettuce” could already be in the works
- Starmobile Turbo, quad-core with KitKat for Php6,990
- Exynos ModAP, Samsung’s first chipset with built-in LTE
- Honda PH to recall 1760 cars for faulty airbag
- With Deezer’s arrival, what will happen to Spinnr?
- Cherry Mobile Magnum S: 5-inch, octa-core, KitKat for Php9,999
- PNP-AVSEC preps for tighter inspection of electronic devices at the airport
- GoPro unveils Sportsman Mount and Blackout Housing
- Xiaomi Mi 3 open sale starts now
- Octa-core Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 to launch July 18
- BlackBerry explains why they made a square smartphone
- Game of Phones: If Mobile Phones were Characters in Westeros!
- Smart officially launched Deezer in the country
- LG launches KizON: Wearable designed for kids, and geeky parents
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2′s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).