- OnePlus outs Limited Edition DR-1 Drone
- Android 5.1 OTA update rolls out to Google Nexus 5
- Imation LINK Power Drive Power Bank/Flash Drive Quick Review
- Microsoft Surface 3: 10.8-inch slate running full Windows
- Google intros new ASUS, Haier, and HiSense Chromebooks
- ASUS Chromebit: a Chrome OS-powered PC on a stick
- Cherry Mobile to buy BlackBerry, forms Cherry Berry brand
- LTO to temporarily allow car owners to print their own license plates
- LG sends out invite for G4 launch on April 28
- Facebook starts banning jeje names and Jejenese
- Xiaomi unveils the 55-inch Mi TV2 4K Smart TV
- Xiaomi announces affordable Redmi 2A
- Xiaomi announces Mi Note Pink Edition
- Viber calls on Filipino artists to design new sticker
- NBI Clearance online application implemented, no more walk-ins
- MyPhone Rio 2 and Rio 2 Lite now official, priced
- Sony confirms Lollipop for Xperia T2 Ultra and C3
- Starmobile Knight Vision: 5.5-inch with Digital TV
- Asus Zenfone C Review
- Asus Zenfone C to be priced under Php5K
- LG announces global launch of Magna, Spirit, Leon, and Joy
- Sony launches 4K resolution Action Cam in PH
- Microsoft Lumia 435 Dual-SIM Review
- SKK Mobile Lynx Lite gets priced at Php3K
- Average Internet Speed in PH Increases, Now at 2.7Mbps
- Filipina Tekken 7 Character Now Official
- Gionee Elife S5.1 first impressions
- Smartphone Features That We Would Happily Trade For Better Battery Life
- HTC Re Review
- Myphone Rio 2 Lite spotted in the wild
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2’s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).