- Xiaomi now world’s third biggest handset maker
- Microsoft Band wearable device officially announced
- BPO/Call Center among the top bonus providers in PH
- The culprit behind iPod Classic’s death
- Windows 93 is your next operating system, maybe.
- LG Electronics will no longer make plasma TV
- Top 5 home theater speakers from Gadgets in Style
- Oppo R5 is official, world’s thinnest at 4.85mm
- Oppo N3 officially unveiled!
- Smart to offer iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus next month
- Live Blog: Oppo N3, R5 Global Launch in Singapore
- ZTE releases official statement regarding sale mishap
- G.Skill RipjawsX F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM Review
- Huawei Honor 4X with 64-bit CPU now official in China
- Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM Review
- Ford announces all-new Explorer Sport with V6 engine
- Ford Philippines launches 1.6L and 2.0L 2015 Escape
- Chaos ensues at ZTE Sale, flooded with complaints
- ASUS Transformer Book T100 Multi-Color now bundled with 4,200mAh power bank
- Asus unveils the MeMO Pad 10 (Me103K), sells for $199
- LG, Asus officially announces Android 5.0 Lollipop update schedules
- First look at the Xiaomi MiPad
- Xiaomi Opens First Service Center in PH
- ZTE Grand X2 L phablet to go on sale for just Php2k
- Lenovo’s new fitness smartband lets you unlock your PCs
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime to hit gray markets
- L is for Lockdown: Increased security makes Android Lollipop harder to root
- Blackview V3 lands, priced at Php5,999
- Blackview Jk-series smartphones now available in PH
- Blackview officially launches three octa-core smartphones in PH
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2’s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).