- Apple iPhone 6 Plus Review
- 5 Tips to Extend your Smartphone’s Battery Life
- Electric Tricycles roll out in Mandaluyong City
- iPhone 6 Plus had bendgate, Note 4 now has gapgate
- HP outs budget-friendly Stream tablets and laptops
- Entry-level GoPro HERO now official for around Php6K
- GoPro HERO4 now official, starts at $399.99 (Php18K)
- Kata F1s: 4.5-inch, quad-core for Php4,499
- Acer Liquid E700 first impressions
- Veho Muvi K2 Review
- Huawei Honor Tablet: 8-inch w/ phone function for $184
- Ensogo PH apologizes for the DNS issue, gives 5% discount voucher
- GoPro Set to Release a Cheaper Action Cam
- MyPhone Agua Rio LTE gets a price cut, now costs Php5,499
- This is the symbolical jeepney’s successor, and it’s already in QC
- ‘Free’ internet: Is it worth it?
- iPhone 6 Plus in the flesh, first impressions
- PH internet still ASEAN’s slowest; are we making progress?
- Ekotek Ekoplay Bluetooth Speaker first impressions
- Ekotek Ekotab Encore D & L tablets first impressions
- 3 Reasons Why Apple will not unveil a bigger iPad
- Redfox CnL M1X speakers Quick Review
- Globe Telecom to bring back Free FB promo
- YugaTech’s guide to Smart’s 30MB free internet
- GoPro HERO4 specs and features revealed!
- Smart, TNT, Sun to offer free mobile internet
- Apple releases iOS 8.0.2 update
- Xiaomi, Samsung, LG, HTC, KitKat react to iPhone 6 bendgate
- Man tries to “fix” protruding camera of iPhone 6
- Huawei outs Honor 4 Play w/ LTE, priced under Php6K
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2’s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).