- Giveaway: Who you gonna call with a FonePad 7?
- HTC Desire Eye Review
- Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac Preview now available
- Globe to provide Android One devices with free data
- Innos Yi Luo D6000: octa-core with 6000mAh battery
- Google to team up with Huawei for next Nexus device?
- iPhone 6S will reportedly have 2GB RAM and Apple SIM
- ABS-CBN TV Plus Now Available on Lazada
- Is MyPhone investing too much on the Rio series?
- MyPhone Rio Junior 3G now official
- Nikon D7200 Officially Launched
- Sony Mobile Executive Denies Selling Mobile Division
- Sony announces Theme Creator BETA for Xperia users
- Nokia 1100 surfaces with quad-core CPU and Lollipop
- NVIDIA introduces the SHIELD Android TV Console
- ZOPO TOUCH makes official debut at MWC
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 (5.5): entry-level Android w/ LTE
- How Samsung won me back with the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Honda Philippines announces all-new Odyssey
- PLDT WiMax, Ultera services suffer nationwide downtime
- February Gadget Reviews Roundup 2015
- Top Ten Stories in YugaTech: February 2015
- BlackBerry Leap Unveiled, 5-inch 720p Display in Tow
- Lenovo outs Pocket Projector for smartphones and tablets
- Kata i4 now available at Lazada, retails for Php9,799
- Ford shows off ‘MoDe’ e-bikes packed with features
- Huawei unveils the TalkBand B2 and TalkBand N1
- Lenovo A7000 w/ ATMOS surround sound now official
- Lenovo Vibe Shot: 16MP camera w/ Infrared AF and OIS
- Gionee Elife S7: octa-core, dual-SIM, LTE, 5.5mm thin
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2’s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).