- First Leg of our Challenge: #ExploreBeautiful
- Full-fledge x86 PC the size of thumb drive sells for $110
- Nikon slashes prices off its cameras, starts at Php3,690
- GoPro HERO4 Silver available in PH via Widget City
- YugaTech’s Top Phablets of 2014
- ASUS RoG Swift PG278Q Gaming Monitor Review
- Driving the All-new Nissan X-Trail up the City of Pines
- SP Mobile X21 USB OTG arrives, starts at Php269
- Join us in our #ExploreWorldwide adventure
- Lenovo A606 lands, 5-inch LTE smartphone for Php9,499
- ASUS Transformer Book T100T Review
- Flappy Bird clone is Android Lollipop’s easter egg
- Sony Xperia Z4 first batch of specs leaks
- Nexus 6 has a ‘hidden’ feature not seen on its specs list
- JBL Synchros E30 Quick Review
- Complete List of Devices Getting Android 5.0 Update
- RIP: Our hopes for new iPods are dead
- New iMac with 5k Retina Display, Mac Mini show up in online PH Apple Store
- Entire Sony Xperia Z series to get Android 5.0 Lollipop
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 prices in HK, SG, AU, Japan, UAE
- Our top 6 functions and features of Android Lollipop 5.0
- The Tablet Kings: iPad Air 2 vs iPad Mini 3 vs Nexus 9
- New Mac Mini unveiled, starts at $499
- Apple officially launches the iPad Mini 3
- Apple refreshes 27-inch iMac with a 5K Retina Display
- Apple iOS 8.1 now official, will be seeded on Monday
- Apple announces iPad Air 2; thinner, gold & Touch ID
- OS X Yosemite now available for download!
- #TBT: Evolution of the Google Nexus smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z3 hands-on, first impressions
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2’s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).