- Meizu MX4 Pro now official
- 360 Eco-Loop: New Way to Get Around Filinvest City
- Android Lollipop for Nexus 7 has begun
- Nokia Z launcher now available for download
- Sony HDR-AZ1VR Action Cam Mini now out for Php19k
- Acer Iconia Tab 8 Review
- Globe responds to iPhone 6 delivery delays
- Android Tablet Wars: Nokia N1 vs. HTC Nexus 9
- Facebook introduces its own standalone Groups app
- All ASUS Zenfone 5 Variants in PH Compared
- Globe iPhone 6 shipments delayed due to courier problems
- Nokia N1 Android tablet officially announced
- Nikon D810 First Impressions
- House Bill filed to stop abusive taxi drivers
- Huawei Ascend Mate7 Review
- Apple outs iOS 8.1.1; Makes your iPhone 4S and iPad 2 perform faster
- Sony outs Exmor RS IMX230, 192-point AF in tow
- 10 Affordable Sports Cars Sold in the Philippines
- Japan’s MagLev train can reach speeds of up to 500kmph
- ASUS Zenfone 5 Lite officially priced at under Php6k
- US Gov’t sue carriers who promise unlimited data
- AyosDito to close as OLX consolidates
- Smartphones with 128GB of Internal Storage
- iPhone 6 now up on Apple PH Online Store
- Globe Prepaid LTE SIM now available
- Blackview Ultra: an Android that looks like an iPhone 6
- LTO Still Battling License Card Shortage
- New iPhone 8 concept surfaces, looks really sleek
- Microsoft: All WP8 Lumia phones will be upgraded to Windows 10
- Print your smartphone snaps on the fly with Prynt
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2’s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).