- Nissan showcases BladeGlider prototype at TMS 2013
- Yahoo PH to hold 2nd annual TechnoStorm
- 3D Printer now available at CD-R King for Php100K
- Cherry Mobile outs three new budget Android tablets
- YugaTech – LG G2 Contest: Index Finger Challenge!
- Kawasaki’s trike prototype morphs into a sports bike
- Starmobile outs Diamond S1, S2, and S3 smartphones
- Corrupt officials beware, you may soon be on AM’s list
- Instagram for Windows Phone now available
- Winamp waves farewell after 15 years
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 805 Ultra HD CPU
- Cherry Mobile Flare 2X Quick Review
- Starmobile Diamond D2: Largest smartphone at 6.8 inches
- Starmobile Muse: 5″ full HD, Quad-core and dual-3G
- FWIA: The Car Without an Engine
- This technology allows you to have sex with a robot
- Poll: What’s the best smartphone of 2013?
- Asus Transformer Pad TF701, N550JV now out locally
- Huawei Ascend P6 Kitty Pink Edition now on sale
- Gov.ph launches Foreign Aid Transparency Hub (FAiTH)
- White OUYA Android console coming this Christmas
- Qualcomm Toq smartwatch to arrive next month for $350
- Ragnarok Online spiritual successor coming in 2014
- iPad Mini with Retina display now in Villman for Php21k
- Unofficial Android 4.3 firmware for SGN2 leaks
- Scientists develop self-healing batteries
- Hands-On: Skyworth SkyPad S82 Android tablet
- Google Street View Car spotted along EDSA
- LG G Pad 8.3 to land this December for Php16,990
- 2013 Dell XPS 11 ultrabook goes 360 with 1440p display
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2′s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).