- Sony A7 Mark II Hands-on
- Customize your smartphone case with Casetify
- LG G Watch R Quick Review
- Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones Review
- DOJ warns data capping, throttling, false unli of telcos
- 7 Most Amazing Smartphone Features We’ve Seen this Year
- Read this before getting an iPad Mini 3 & save yourself Php5k
- iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 priced locally, starts at Php20,490
- Torque DROIDZ Octave: 5-inch octa-core for under Php7k
- 25 Paid iTunes Apps Worth Paying For
- Dell intros 2015 PC monitors, 5K resolution and curved display in tow
- Sony A7 Mark II lands in Southeast Asia
- BlackBerry Passport Quick Review
- Huawei Honor 6 officially lands for Php13,990
- Bose QC25 Noise-cancelling Headphones Review
- #TBT: 10 Old Tech We Sorely Missed
- Nokia HERE Maps now available in the Google Play Store
- Phablet Battle: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. iPhone 6 Plus
- 7 Cheapest Android KitKat Smartphones You Can Buy
- Microsoft Lumia 735 now official in PH
- Microsoft Lumia 535 launched in the PH for under Php6k
- Vivo X5 Max now official, world’s slimmest smartphone
- AMD outs feature-packed Catalyst Omega Driver
- The Pirate Bay raided by Swedish Police, site goes offline
- Cherry Mobile gives discounts on Ace and Flare Lite
- Acer outs Liquid Jade S with 64-bit octa-core CPU
- Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker Review
- Huawei’s Kirin-powered Honor 4X gets listed, priced under Php6k
- Bose SoundDock XT Quick Review
- Second Leg of our Challenge: #ExploreFast
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2’s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).