- ASUS ROG G20 gaming PC now available at Villman
- Top Smartphones Rocking the Snapdragon 805 CPU
- ASUS Fonepad 8 (FE380CG) now available in the PH
- Uber Manila will give today’s earnings to families of SAF troops
- Cherry Mobile G2 Review
- AKG Y50 Headphones Quick Review
- Starmobile is Giving Away a Knight X
- Specs Comparison: BlackBerry Classic vs. BlackBerry Q10
- This is the Samsung Galaxy S6, revealed in photos
- BlackBerry Classic hands-on, first impressions
- Epson Philippines powers Star City’s newest attraction
- O+ EVO 4G Quick Review
- Sony locally announces a7 II, 1st full-frame cam with 5-axis IS
- Torque Announces DROIDZ Marvel HD
- Torque DROIDZ Quart Now Official, Priced at Php2,999
- Specs Comparison: Xiaomi RedMi 2 vs Meizu M1
- BlackBerry Classic officially launches in the Philippines
- Samsung’s entry-level Galaxy J1 now official
- O+ 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways Winners
- Meizu M1 Note has 2GB RAM and Snapdragon 615 CPU
- Image leak: HTC to reveal two flagship One M9s soon?
- Ex-Opera CEO unveils Vivaldi browser packed with features
- 5 Time Management Apps to Keep You Reminded
- O+ 360 Extreme Quick Review
- ZTE intros Blade S6, 64-bit CPU w/ Android Lollipop
- Phoenix WinTab 7, 8 & 10 Hands-On: Windows 8 starting at Php6k
- Meizu M1 now official
- Xiaomi Announces a Beefier RedMi 2
- LG G3 Series to get huge discounts next month
- The reason why Facebook/IG/Tinder was recently down
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2’s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).