- Popcorn Hour A-410 Quick Review
- Hands-on with the Gionee GPad G5
- GoPro Hero, Hero4 series now officially priced in PH
- iPad Air 2 now available in PH through Widget City
- GoPro Hero for as low as Php 7,990 at Widget City
- The Uber Case: In defense of LTFRB
- Gionee to launch dual-SIM CTRL V4S in PH, pricing revealed
- HB 5099: Parking Fees Regulation Act pegs fee at Php40
- ASUS to launch new ZenFone and ZenWatch this month
- Tenda extends the reach of your Wi-Fi for below Php1K
- ZTE intros octa-core Blade Vec Pro; priced below Php9K
- Google launches Inbox, a smarter way to Email
- Gionee GPad G5 with Dragontrail gets priced locally
- Korea to have 10Gbps internet speed; PH still at 2.5Mbps
- Lumia 830 lands locally, priced at Php18,990
- ASUS Launches Gamer Series Motherboards in PH
- Solve Math problems using your smartphone’s camera
- HERE Maps now available for non-Samsung phones
- Google launches Security Key, aims for a safer Internet
- Dell 2-in-1 Ultrabook/tablet 13 7000 series hands-on
- It’s official, Microsoft will drop Nokia branding on its phones
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus runs on Snapdragon 805
- Dropbox for iOS updated, brings TouchID support
- Blackberry acquisition by Lenovo imminent, reports say
- Philips NX5 Mini System Review
- HTC Desire 820 mini now available in China
- The flavors of Android through the years
- Mi Philippines to open Pop-Up store at SM Megamall
- CloudFone offers discounts on select devices
- Spotify introduces Spotify Family
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2’s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).