- Sony launches Lifelog app for Xperia Z2
- Twitter rolls out new look for its web profile
- Android for people with less money; iPhone is for the rich?
- Samsung debuts Standard, EVO and PRO SD cards
- I.T. industry, among the highest paying for fresh graduates
- Samsung Galaxy ACE Style officially announced
- Adobe Lightroom mobile for iPad now available
- Microsoft announces Skype TX technology for broadcast
- Spotify PH becomes official; Php129 for Premium
- Sharp announces Aquos Phone Xx 302Sh in Japan
- APCN2 fixed, Philippines to expect faster Internet
- Qualcomm unveils 64-bit Snapdragon 810 and 808
- Sony A7S now official, “S” for Sensitivity
- LG G Pro 2 officially launches in the PH for Php32,990
- LG G2 Mini now available for Php13,990
- Hands-on with the THL T100S
- COVR Photo turns your iPhone into a candid machine
- Summer Giveaway: Sandbox at Alviera tickets
- Galaxy S5 tested in water and sand, no WFT present
- Me Mobile Prime 8 Quick Review
- After phones, tablets, watches & cars, Android goes TV?
- Xperia Z2 gets performance and stability improvements
- Gionee Elife E7 Review
- JBL Pulse Quick Review: Music and Lights in Action
- Wilson to launch app-enabled smart basketball
- Cherry Mobile Topaz, dual-core HSPA+ for Php2,299
- PLDT launches new TelPad with quad-core tablet
- Tag Heuer launches phone with built-in solar cells
- THL launches T200, priced at Php14,999
- What happens when an HTC One gets run over by a bus?
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2′s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).