- AMD Radeon R7 SSD now official, starts at $100
- Starmobile Quest Quick Review
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua – LTE, waterproof, mid-range price
- HTC Butterfly 2 officially announced
- Solons file HB4715 for public schools w/o electricity to have solar panels
- ASUS Zenfones get updates with OTG function and more
- Swing Copters is the new Flappy Bird, but harder!
- Sharp unveils near-bezel-less Aquos Crystal
- Sony a5100 announced, an a6000 without the EVF
- Samsung 840 EVO SSD 1TB for Php28K
- LG G Watch 2 might come next month
- PH team preps up for international robotics competition
- Watch tech leaders take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 gets cloned!
- Globe offers Xiaomi Mi3 at Plan 999
- Xiaomi fined for mis-declaring sales figures
- ASRock shows off Fatal1ty X99M Killer
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim now available locally
- LG G Pad 8.0 LTE now official
- ASUS lists down stores selling Zenfone 6 in the Philippines
- The first LED basketball court by Nike
- PNY launches a LEGO USB compatible to other LEGOs
- Metal Gear Solid V now on Steam
- ASUS launches ROG Maximus VII Impact
- Playground Cam100 vs GoPro Hero3+ Video Comparison
- OCZ unveils ARC 100 SSD
- Telcos warn subscribers about new Text Scam
- Sotto files No Motorcycle Back-Rider Act of 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specs revealed
- Giveaway: Win a Samsung Galaxy S5 with Globe GDeals
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2′s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).