- Acer’s Selfie Hat, a sombrero with a dangling tablet
- HTC to come out with a GoPro-like camera?
- LG G3 with Free LG G Watch for only Php29,990
- Alcatel Idol S Mini 2 launched in PH with LTE in tow
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Boomband for Php2,499
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3: 4G LTE for Php6,999
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Idol Alpha in PH
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Idol X+ for Php14,999
- In defense of the iPhone 6
- 7 years of the iPhone
- SanDisk launches Extreme PRO 512GB SD Card
- Apple quietly drops iPod Classic from Online Store
- Cherry Mobile Ultra On The Go Review
- Dell launches Venue 8 7840, the world’s thinnest tablet
- Apple Watch versus Android Wear watches
- Huawei drops Ascend P2 LTE price to just Php8,990
- Viber 5.0 rolls out, now supports video calling
- 10 Game-Changing Things Not Found on the iPhone 6
- Sony PH opens new Sony Centre at SM Megamall
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Play first impressions
- 5 “innovations” for iPhone 6 not new to Android phones
- Samsung, HTC, Sony, OnePlus, ASUS react to iPhone 6
- Close to 5 million Gmail usernames, passwords exposed
- Swiftkey Keyboard coming to the iPhone and iPad next week
- Starmobile Vida: 3.5-inch Android Kitkat for Php2,499
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe in the flesh
- Wear this: Garmin Vivofit Smartband
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe vs Nokia Lumia 530
- Android L is Lion according to Nexus 5 (2014) leak
- Prices of iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in HK, SG, AU, Japan, Taiwan
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc one xFebruary 16, 2013
Tag: htc one xDecember 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
Tag: htc one xNovember 03, 2012
While the newly launched HTC One X+ did not get any cosmetic upgrades, the internal hardware got pretty much all of the new stuff. A generous 64GB storage and the new 1.7GHz quad-core processor from NVidia took the spotlight. So we head out to benchmark a demo unit at the event yesterday.
Tag: htc one xOctober 08, 2012
HTC is set to officially launch the HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 across the region in November 2 to be followed by the release and sale on November 3.
Tag: htc one xOctober 03, 2012
Towards the end of last week, we reported that the rumored HTC One X+ has been spotted on one of the British telco’s catalog. Today, the Taiwan based company put those rumors to rest by officially unveiling their new flagship device.
Tag: htc one xSeptember 28, 2012
Apparently, there might be some truth behind the rumors of a revamped version of HTC’s quad-core flagship device called HTC One X+ as proven by this leaked image of O2’s brochure.
Tag: htc one xJuly 08, 2012
The HTC One X is now being exclusively offered by Smart Comm. and it comes free on UnliData Plan 2000 with a 30 months lock-in period.
Tag: htc one xApril 28, 2012
This little white box greeted me when I arrived home this afternoon. I knew HTC Philippines was sending us something but I didn’t not expect it will arrive looking unconspicuously as this. Check out our unboxing photos of HTC One X after the break.
Tag: htc one xApril 12, 2012
Just got home from a very exciting event courtesy of HTC Philippines and Smart which was held at the Jump Center, SM Megamall. The event featured the pre-launch of the HTC One product line that boasts the hard-nosed, quad-core HTC One X and the sleek mid-range HTC One V.
Tag: htc one xMarch 06, 2012
The photo quality of the new smartphones that were announced recently were just amazing that they rival even the top point-and-shoot phones and even entry-level dSLRs. Of note are the cameras from the Nokia 808 PureView and the HTC One X.
Tag: htc one xFebruary 27, 2012
HTC’s very own flagship smartphone is the 4.7-inch, quad-core Android smartphone called the HTC One X (with the One XL as the dual-core, LTE version).