- Fluxmob Stealth Bolt 3000mAh Power Bank
- SIM Card Registration Act Gets a Nod From The House
- Did Apple Accidentally Leak the iPhone 5C Successor?
- GoT: Sons of Winter Release Date Announced
- Razer Intros Firefly, A Mousepad That Lights Up!
- Huawei Honor 4C Review
- Sun releases postpaid plans for Xiaomi Mi Pad
- List of Stores Where You Can Officially Buy an Asus Zenfone 2
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power now available for Php5K
- Google Tone: A Cool Way To Share URLs Using Sound
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus First Impressions
- Huawei Honor 4X in the Flesh, First Impressions
- Huawei Unveils Internet of Things OS Called LiteOS
- Actual Pictures of Cherry Mobile Flare XL Leaked
- Nikon made a camera that turns your dog into a “pho-dog-rapher”
- OPPO R7 and R7 Plus becomes official
- PAL forbids bringing Li-Ion batteries on cargo carriage
- Top 10 cities in the Philippines with ‘fastest’ Internet
- ReVault is a wireless and wearable hard drive
- Lenovo A7000 with Dolby ATMOS Review
- PH Internet – currently one of the slowest in Asia and entire world
- Apple Watch Sport unofficially lands in PH
- Apple intros 15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
- All-new Ford Everest officially launches, gets local price
- MyPhone officially launches the Infinity 2 Lite
- MyPhone Infinity 2 officially launches
- MyPhone Infinity LTE: 5.5-inch, quad-core, LTE
- LG announces G4 Stylus and G4c smartphones
- MyPhone Infinity 2: octa-core, LTE for under Php13K
- OPPO Neo 5s: Snapdragon 410 with LTE
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- cheap dual sim phones philippines/ proxy list revi
- huawei honor 6 specs and price in philippines/1x1.
- nokia air shuffle philiphine forum 2012
- download imo messenger for nokia c3/1x1.png
- jorpetz video 1003 pbb jamilla obispo scandal/1x1.
- smart unli surf limit/1x1.png
- smart bro unli surf data limit/1x1.png
- married again zee world/1x1.png
- 10 best cheap tablet in ph/1x1.png
- tu8be8 coml
- Ezcast dongle/1x1.png
- pinay scandal google docs/1x1.png/1x1.png
- top 10 smartphones on a 8,000 and below budget/1x1
- xpron video korea com
- cloudpad epic 7/1x1.png
- why gta san andreas not working on dell venue 7/1x
- smart bro unli surf 1 month/1x1.png
- samsung galaxy note review yugatech
Tag: HTC OneMarch 02, 2015
Tag: HTC OneJanuary 29, 2015
Tag: HTC OneSeptember 25, 2014
The iPhone 6 Plus caused a lot of noise because of its bending issue, resulting in more bend tests to see if other flagship phones have this issue as well and if a case can actually solve the problem.
Tag: HTC OneApril 04, 2014
So my friend has a 2013 HTC One and while she was walking the streets of Singapore yesterday, she accidentally dropped her phone. Now I’m pretty sure most of us, if not all, have experienced that argh! feeling when you drop your phone, but it gets worse. What’s that sound approaching before she even gets the chance to pick it up? A bus.
Tag: HTC OneMarch 25, 2014
Following lots of leaked details, photos and videos, the All New HTC One finally gets announced and is set to kill with a curvier aluminum design, a set of improved cameras and a huge bump in the hardware department in almost every way.
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 20, 2014
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 19, 2014
Leak after leak, HTC’s next flagship is slowly becoming clear to all of us. Today, we have the alleged official name and the official press shots for it. Check it out – The All New HTC One.
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 19, 2014
The best is about to get better – that’s what HTC’s Twitter page is saying right now and it comes with an image that tells us to save the date which is on March 25, 2014. That can only mean One thing; the announcement of HTC’s next flagship phone is nearing.
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 08, 2014
The HTC One is one of our most favorite smartphones from last year – it has amazing speakers, a great-in-low-light UltraPixel camera, a breathtaking display and a solid and sleek aluminum body. However, it faced tough competition and it didn’t reign supreme within the Android crowd. The company’s next flagship phone is destined to arrive this year. Read on and join us as we take an early look at the possibilities, the rumors, the speculations and the leaks of the One’s successor.
Tag: HTC OneJuly 06, 2013
After reviewing all top 3 flagship phones for first half of 2013, we’d like to revisit and share with you what we think of them. Here’s our round-up of the three handsets you’ve been dying to get your hands on — the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One.
Tag: HTC OneJuly 03, 2013
HTC’s most promising release ever is the HTC One. The Taiwanese company probably pulled all stops to make this handset the best and most desirable smartphone in the market. Check out our full review of the HTC One after the break.
Tag: HTC OneJune 24, 2013
For the next half of the year, it looks like HTC has a lot planned. They have the Butterfly S announced, and we are also expecting an HTC One Mini. But moreover that, it is reported that HTC has another One variant on the way – running Windows Phone OS.
Tag: HTC OneJune 19, 2013
Going official in Taiwan, the HTC Butterfly S bests the company’s flagship, the HTC One. It packs a larger battery, a faster CPU and a micro SD card slot.
Tag: HTC OneMay 31, 2013
After Google and Samsung launched the Galaxy S4 Nexus this month, HTC denied that it was working on a Nexus version of their flagship phone, the HTC One. We guess you can’t trust everything the company says, can we? The Nexus version of the HTC One is real folks.
Tag: HTC OneMay 01, 2013
Samsung and HTC have been very competitive with each other for the past years. HTC was like the king of Android back in the beginning with phones like the Nexus One & the Desire line, while Samsung is the successful challenger since they have managed to outgrow HTC in sales and volume through the highly popular Galaxy line.
Tag: HTC OneMarch 27, 2013
The HTC One is already getting prepared for release, but moreover that, the company has a little bit more in the works, two mid-range smartphones namely the Desire Q & the Desire P – now leaking with images and specs for us to feast on.