- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Octa: octa-core for under Php5K
- Telco points “Kill Switch” is device manufacturers’ responsibility
- Sol Republic TKDK Tracks HD V10 Headphones Review
- Sony Xperia E4g: quad-core with LTE for under Php7K
- Mac OS X, iOS are the Most Vulnerable Operating Systems of 2014
- MSI Weekend Sale: Netbooks for under Php10K
- KingCom Pi Phone Venus Review
- Samsung Galaxy S6: What To Expect on March 1
- Bill filed to stop minors from spending too much time in computer shops
- LG announces four mid-range smartphones w/ Lollipop
- Bose SoundTouch 30 Quick Review
- Logitech G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Noctua NH-L12 CPU Cooler Review
- Wickedleak Wammy Titan 4: octa-core w/ 5330mAh battery
- Torque Droidz Buzz: 3.5-inch w/ rear camera button
- Five Cloud Services with the Biggest Free Storage Space
- Five Android Lock Screen Replacements You Must Try
- MRT-3 Weekend Operating Hours to be Shortened
- Globe Prepaid Subs Can Now Call, Text, Surf and Enroll to Promos Even w/o Load
- MyPhone Uno Review
- Microsoft gives you free 100GB OneDrive space when you switch from Dropbox
- BlackBerry 10 OS 10.3.1 rolls out for BB10 smartphones
- Five Earphones with Built-in Microphones under Php1K
- Apple iWorks now free for Windows users online
- Specs and photos leak for 5 upcoming Lenovo phones
- Sony to exit the smartphone market?
- SKK Mobile Lynx unveiled, Octa-Core with 13MP camera
- Qualcomm Adds 4 New Snapdragon 400/600 Processors
- Five Earphones under Php500
- BenQ F52 will arrive with Snapdragon 810, 3GB RAM
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: HTC OneJanuary 29, 2015
Tag: HTC OneSeptember 25, 2014
The iPhone 6 Plus caused a lot of noise because of its bending issue, resulting in more bend tests to see if other flagship phones have this issue as well and if a case can actually solve the problem.
Tag: HTC OneApril 04, 2014
So my friend has a 2013 HTC One and while she was walking the streets of Singapore yesterday, she accidentally dropped her phone. Now I’m pretty sure most of us, if not all, have experienced that argh! feeling when you drop your phone, but it gets worse. What’s that sound approaching before she even gets the chance to pick it up? A bus.
Tag: HTC OneMarch 25, 2014
Following lots of leaked details, photos and videos, the All New HTC One finally gets announced and is set to kill with a curvier aluminum design, a set of improved cameras and a huge bump in the hardware department in almost every way.
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 20, 2014
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 19, 2014
Leak after leak, HTC’s next flagship is slowly becoming clear to all of us. Today, we have the alleged official name and the official press shots for it. Check it out – The All New HTC One.
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 19, 2014
The best is about to get better – that’s what HTC’s Twitter page is saying right now and it comes with an image that tells us to save the date which is on March 25, 2014. That can only mean One thing; the announcement of HTC’s next flagship phone is nearing.
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 08, 2014
The HTC One is one of our most favorite smartphones from last year – it has amazing speakers, a great-in-low-light UltraPixel camera, a breathtaking display and a solid and sleek aluminum body. However, it faced tough competition and it didn’t reign supreme within the Android crowd. The company’s next flagship phone is destined to arrive this year. Read on and join us as we take an early look at the possibilities, the rumors, the speculations and the leaks of the One’s successor.
Tag: HTC OneJuly 06, 2013
After reviewing all top 3 flagship phones for first half of 2013, we’d like to revisit and share with you what we think of them. Here’s our round-up of the three handsets you’ve been dying to get your hands on — the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One.
Tag: HTC OneJuly 03, 2013
HTC’s most promising release ever is the HTC One. The Taiwanese company probably pulled all stops to make this handset the best and most desirable smartphone in the market. Check out our full review of the HTC One after the break.
Tag: HTC OneJune 24, 2013
For the next half of the year, it looks like HTC has a lot planned. They have the Butterfly S announced, and we are also expecting an HTC One Mini. But moreover that, it is reported that HTC has another One variant on the way – running Windows Phone OS.
Tag: HTC OneJune 19, 2013
Going official in Taiwan, the HTC Butterfly S bests the company’s flagship, the HTC One. It packs a larger battery, a faster CPU and a micro SD card slot.
Tag: HTC OneMay 31, 2013
After Google and Samsung launched the Galaxy S4 Nexus this month, HTC denied that it was working on a Nexus version of their flagship phone, the HTC One. We guess you can’t trust everything the company says, can we? The Nexus version of the HTC One is real folks.
Tag: HTC OneMay 01, 2013
Samsung and HTC have been very competitive with each other for the past years. HTC was like the king of Android back in the beginning with phones like the Nexus One & the Desire line, while Samsung is the successful challenger since they have managed to outgrow HTC in sales and volume through the highly popular Galaxy line.
Tag: HTC OneMarch 27, 2013
The HTC One is already getting prepared for release, but moreover that, the company has a little bit more in the works, two mid-range smartphones namely the Desire Q & the Desire P – now leaking with images and specs for us to feast on.