- Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi Review
- Intel PCX Cobalt NUC Quick Review
- Philippine Call Centers under scrutiny from AT&T data breach
- NailO lets you use your thumbnail as a mini trackpad
- OnePlus Two launching on April 20th?
- AWEI Q3i In-Ear Quick Review
- Mazda shows off KODO bike and KODO sofa
- 12-inch Apple Macbook accepts third-party USB Type-C cables
- Acer Liquid X1 Review
- Mi Philippines announces date for Xiaomi 16,000mAh power bank sale
- Ikea makes wireless charging on your furniture possible
- LG PH to position G2, G Pro 2 against Zenfone 2
- iPhone 6S’s alleged new material should prevent Bendgate
- Higher-end Xiaomi Mi Note for pre-order next month
- Mortal Kombat X makes ‘biggest launch’ in MK history
- LG G4’s new detail confirmed from previous leak
- iPhone 6 by Gresso is cased in titanium & 18K gold
- Lenovo S90 Review
- You can now find your missing Android phone with Google Search
- Acer Revo One now on Villman for Php24K
- Starmobile intros Bluetooth Earphones with NFC
- Jawbone announces UP4 and UP2 fitness wearables
- Meizu M1 Note Blue and Pink now available at Lazada
- Huawei launches bigger P8max
- Huawei officially unveils its P8!
- Nokia to acquire Alcatel-Lucent for 15.6 billion Euros
- 10 Ways to Save on Electricity this Summer
- Microsoft announces Lumia 540 Dual-SIM
- ASUS Zenfone C local price announced
- Xiaomi Mi Pad to be available in the PH, priced
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- best mid range smartphones in philippines/1x1.png
- globe prepaid 1 month unlimited internet/1x1.png
- globe plan 499 nokia lumia 800/1x1.png
- asus eee netbook price philippines
- 5 inch smartphones philippines/1x1.png
- wap sex mobile/1x1.png
- cannot use dual sim functionality of go sms pro in
- lg qwerty phones price list philippines/1x1.png
- globe plan 499 nokia lumia 800
- asus transformer pad tf300tl
- top smartphone below p7 000/1x1.png
- asus zenfone 2 specs and price philippines/1x1.png
- JABOOM TWINS SEX SCANDAL/1x1.png
- meizum1 note
- how to activate smart bro sim card/1x1.png
- tube 08 sex/1x1.png
- skk lynx review/1x1.png
- cherry mobile android phones price list/1x1.png
- lenovo a5000 specifications
Tag: HTC OneMarch 02, 2015
Tag: HTC OneJanuary 29, 2015
Tag: HTC OneSeptember 25, 2014
The iPhone 6 Plus caused a lot of noise because of its bending issue, resulting in more bend tests to see if other flagship phones have this issue as well and if a case can actually solve the problem.
Tag: HTC OneApril 04, 2014
So my friend has a 2013 HTC One and while she was walking the streets of Singapore yesterday, she accidentally dropped her phone. Now I’m pretty sure most of us, if not all, have experienced that argh! feeling when you drop your phone, but it gets worse. What’s that sound approaching before she even gets the chance to pick it up? A bus.
Tag: HTC OneMarch 25, 2014
Following lots of leaked details, photos and videos, the All New HTC One finally gets announced and is set to kill with a curvier aluminum design, a set of improved cameras and a huge bump in the hardware department in almost every way.
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 20, 2014
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 19, 2014
Leak after leak, HTC’s next flagship is slowly becoming clear to all of us. Today, we have the alleged official name and the official press shots for it. Check it out – The All New HTC One.
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 19, 2014
The best is about to get better – that’s what HTC’s Twitter page is saying right now and it comes with an image that tells us to save the date which is on March 25, 2014. That can only mean One thing; the announcement of HTC’s next flagship phone is nearing.
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 08, 2014
The HTC One is one of our most favorite smartphones from last year – it has amazing speakers, a great-in-low-light UltraPixel camera, a breathtaking display and a solid and sleek aluminum body. However, it faced tough competition and it didn’t reign supreme within the Android crowd. The company’s next flagship phone is destined to arrive this year. Read on and join us as we take an early look at the possibilities, the rumors, the speculations and the leaks of the One’s successor.
Tag: HTC OneJuly 06, 2013
After reviewing all top 3 flagship phones for first half of 2013, we’d like to revisit and share with you what we think of them. Here’s our round-up of the three handsets you’ve been dying to get your hands on — the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One.
Tag: HTC OneJuly 03, 2013
HTC’s most promising release ever is the HTC One. The Taiwanese company probably pulled all stops to make this handset the best and most desirable smartphone in the market. Check out our full review of the HTC One after the break.
Tag: HTC OneJune 24, 2013
For the next half of the year, it looks like HTC has a lot planned. They have the Butterfly S announced, and we are also expecting an HTC One Mini. But moreover that, it is reported that HTC has another One variant on the way – running Windows Phone OS.
Tag: HTC OneJune 19, 2013
Going official in Taiwan, the HTC Butterfly S bests the company’s flagship, the HTC One. It packs a larger battery, a faster CPU and a micro SD card slot.
Tag: HTC OneMay 31, 2013
After Google and Samsung launched the Galaxy S4 Nexus this month, HTC denied that it was working on a Nexus version of their flagship phone, the HTC One. We guess you can’t trust everything the company says, can we? The Nexus version of the HTC One is real folks.
Tag: HTC OneMay 01, 2013
Samsung and HTC have been very competitive with each other for the past years. HTC was like the king of Android back in the beginning with phones like the Nexus One & the Desire line, while Samsung is the successful challenger since they have managed to outgrow HTC in sales and volume through the highly popular Galaxy line.
Tag: HTC OneMarch 27, 2013
The HTC One is already getting prepared for release, but moreover that, the company has a little bit more in the works, two mid-range smartphones namely the Desire Q & the Desire P – now leaking with images and specs for us to feast on.