- Apple seeds iOS 7.1 update
- Nokia Lumia 630 leaked ahead of launch
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas warns public about Bitcoin
- HBO brings streamed media to portable devices
- Funny and amazing stuff about tech in the Philippines
- Samsung Galaxy S5 prepaid kit price — Php34,990
- Samsung Galaxy S5 free on Globe Plan 2499
- Google Nexus 6 concept image – how thin is enough?
- Starmobile Diamond X1 Review
- Oppo Find 7 images leak, shows its sexy design
- JAYS t-JAYS One Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-order for Galaxy S5, arrives next month
- Spotted: HP Slate7 Extreme for Php13,990
- Huawei Kirin 920 benchmarked, beats Snapdragon 801
- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Apple bags patent on curved display, virtual buttons, etc
- WB Games & Rocksteady previews Batman: Arkham Knight
- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Throwback Thursday: YugaTech’s top old-school phones
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming 2nd week of April for Php18,990
- Sony Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual get priced
- Boat and bus hybrid to ferry commuters on Pasig River
- Trend Micro warns users of malware-ridden Cat pictures
- Sony Socialife App now available for non-Xperia devices
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 20, 2014
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 19, 2014
Leak after leak, HTC’s next flagship is slowly becoming clear to all of us. Today, we have the alleged official name and the official press shots for it. Check it out – The All New HTC One.
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 19, 2014
The best is about to get better – that’s what HTC’s Twitter page is saying right now and it comes with an image that tells us to save the date which is on March 25, 2014. That can only mean One thing; the announcement of HTC’s next flagship phone is nearing.
Tag: HTC OneFebruary 08, 2014
The HTC One is one of our most favorite smartphones from last year – it has amazing speakers, a great-in-low-light UltraPixel camera, a breathtaking display and a solid and sleek aluminum body. However, it faced tough competition and it didn’t reign supreme within the Android crowd. The company’s next flagship phone is destined to arrive this year. Read on and join us as we take an early look at the possibilities, the rumors, the speculations and the leaks of the One’s successor.
Tag: HTC OneJuly 06, 2013
After reviewing all top 3 flagship phones for first half of 2013, we’d like to revisit and share with you what we think of them. Here’s our round-up of the three handsets you’ve been dying to get your hands on — the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One.
Tag: HTC OneJuly 03, 2013
HTC’s most promising release ever is the HTC One. The Taiwanese company probably pulled all stops to make this handset the best and most desirable smartphone in the market. Check out our full review of the HTC One after the break.
Tag: HTC OneJune 24, 2013
For the next half of the year, it looks like HTC has a lot planned. They have the Butterfly S announced, and we are also expecting an HTC One Mini. But moreover that, it is reported that HTC has another One variant on the way – running Windows Phone OS.
Tag: HTC OneJune 19, 2013
Going official in Taiwan, the HTC Butterfly S bests the company’s flagship, the HTC One. It packs a larger battery, a faster CPU and a micro SD card slot.
Tag: HTC OneMay 31, 2013
After Google and Samsung launched the Galaxy S4 Nexus this month, HTC denied that it was working on a Nexus version of their flagship phone, the HTC One. We guess you can’t trust everything the company says, can we? The Nexus version of the HTC One is real folks.
Tag: HTC OneMay 01, 2013
Samsung and HTC have been very competitive with each other for the past years. HTC was like the king of Android back in the beginning with phones like the Nexus One & the Desire line, while Samsung is the successful challenger since they have managed to outgrow HTC in sales and volume through the highly popular Galaxy line.
Tag: HTC OneMarch 27, 2013
The HTC One is already getting prepared for release, but moreover that, the company has a little bit more in the works, two mid-range smartphones namely the Desire Q & the Desire P - now leaking with images and specs for us to feast on.