- LG L25 leaks, powered by Firefox OS
- YugaTech Christmas Gadget Guide 2014: Media Players
- O+ 360 Unboxed, First Impressions
- CloudFone outs new KitKat-powered smartphones for under Php2k
- YugaTech Christmas Gadget Guide 2014: Cameras
- New Powerbanks: APC, Pyxis and Emie
- Is Samsung G925F the new Galaxy S6?
- Instagram look-alike Polaroid Socialmatic now official
- CM Selfie Sports Two 13MP Sony IMX135 Sensors
- Lenovo K3 – Snapdragon 410 with LTE for under $100
- Contest: Win an Asus Monitor in Lazada’s 12/12 Sale
- Hands-on: Torque’s budget phones with rotating cameras
- Aston Martin DB10 – James Bond’s new car
- Xiaomi reported to announce new Mi5 this January
- New-player Xodiom offers flagship specs for cheaps
- Tips on How to Prepare for Typhoon Hagupit
- ASUS unveils VivoMini Desktop PC, starts at $149
- DTC slashes off price for quad-core Jupiter Plus
- Epson to construct new plant in the Philippines
- Gangnam Style breaks YouTube, forces 64-bit counter
- Super thin and metal-built Samsung Galaxy A7 certified
- PS4 20th Anniversary Edition revealed and unboxed
- Bluetooth 4.2 brings increased speed and IP connectivity
- Chinese handset maker claims Apple stole new iPhone design
- YugaTech Christmas Gadget Guide: Laptops
- O+ outs Fab Elite 2.0, priced at Php15,995
- O+ 360 Extreme now official
- O+ EVO 4G announced, 5-inch LTE smartphone for Php7,995
- Torque unveils DROIDZ Pivot and Swivel, features a rotating camera
- Xiaomi Mi 3 and Redmi 1S to go on sale on December 12
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htc philippinesFebruary 20, 2014
Tag: htc philippinesJanuary 19, 2013
Struggling in business doesn’t immediately equate to bad products. In fact, many believe that certain manufacturers are more innovative than the others, regardless of their standing. They might even have better products. But why do very few companies top the charts? What does the competition need to do to capture the crowd?
Tag: htc philippinesMay 21, 2011
Launched just last month, the HTC Desire S is an attempt to refresh the original HTC Desire and hopefully bank on its popularity and accolades. Check our full review of the Desire S after the jump and see if it lives up to expectations.
Tag: htc philippinesMay 14, 2011
According to a source close to HTC Philippines, the HTC Sensation (the Taiwanese company’s own dual-core flagship smartphone) is scheduled to be released in the Philippines this June.
Tag: htc philippinesApril 11, 2011
We got our hands on the new HTC Desire S over the week-end and I’m kind of divided how to place it among all the other handsets released by HTC in the Philippines.
Tag: htc philippinesApril 07, 2011
I’ve been told by one of the local HTC retailers that the HTC Desire S will be available in stores this Monday with an indicative SRP of about Php25,990. Not bad for an HTC Desire re-fresh.
Tag: htc philippinesDecember 19, 2010
The HD7 is HTC’s top-of-the-line Windows Phone 7 smartphone. It’s the WP7 equivalent of the Android-packing Desire HD with a slight retouches on the exterior design. We’ve got a good 2 weeks to play with the handset so check our full review of the HTC HD7 after the jump.
Tag: htc philippinesDecember 14, 2010
Tag: htc philippinesDecember 12, 2010
The HTC Desire HD is one of the most anticipated superphone this year and it’s coming to town in time for Christmas (or so they say). Check out our full review of the Desire HD after the jump.
Tag: htc philippinesNovember 24, 2010
HTC Philippines formally launched the Desire HD and the Desire Z in the Philippines yesterday with the Desire Z now available in stores and resellers while the Desire HD will come by end of December.
Tag: htc philippinesNovember 19, 2010
The upcoming HTC 7 Mozart will be exclusive to Smart Comm. and we’ve got some updates on the pricing plans for the postpaid account.
Tag: htc philippinesNovember 18, 2010
Along with the Desire Z, I was fortunate enough to get a glimpse of the only other engineering unit of the HTC Desire HD they had and as usual we took photos and captured some videos to share.
Tag: htc philippinesNovember 18, 2010
We visited one of the distributors of HTC in the Philippines this afternoon to check out which units are on its way to the market. The HTC Desire Z is one of them and we spare no time getting a video to share with you.
Tag: htc philippinesNovember 17, 2010
Microsoft Philippines and Smart Comm. are teaming up to bring a slew of Windows Phone 7 devices to the Philippines this holiday season. First stop is the HTC 7 Mozart which will be available for pre-order starting Friday.
Tag: htc philippinesNovember 04, 2010
So we finally got some hands-on time with the HTC 7 Trophy, one of the Windows 7 Phone handsets by HTC to be released this December. See photos and video after the jump.
Tag: htc philippinesOctober 12, 2010
Tag: htc philippinesSeptember 15, 2010
While the Nokia World 2010 event is still mid-way, HTC tried to grab some air time by holding an event right smack in the same city (London) to announce the HTC Desire Z and Desire HD.
Tag: htc philippinesSeptember 06, 2010
It’s a little hard to size up a smartphone like the HTC Wildfire when you’ve been using its better sibling (HTC Desire) and given it good marks. Check out our full review of the HTC Wildfire after the jump.
Tag: htc philippinesAugust 17, 2010
Our last shots of the HTC Wildfire weren’t taken nicely so we’re doing another round of HD video and photos; and this time, it’s with the red-hot model.
Tag: htc philippinesAugust 05, 2010
We headed off to the office of HTC’s Philippine Distributor yesterday to get a first hand preview of the HTC WildFire and after some time with the handset, let me share with you my first hand impressions.
Tag: htc philippinesAugust 02, 2010
Just been informed by an authorized HTC phone reseller that the HTC Wildfire is already available in the Philippines with a selling price of Php15,500.
Tag: htc philippinesJune 23, 2010
Two very new Android devices from HTC are competing to grab our attention — the HTC Legend and the HTC Desire, both priced quietly close to each other.
Tag: htc philippinesApril 29, 2010
This evening, HTC Philippines launched 3 new smartphones — the HTC HD Mini, HTC Smart and the HTC Legend — each one running a different OS.
Tag: htc philippinesMarch 25, 2010
We previously asked readers which phones (HD2 vs. NX1) looked better, design-wise. The HTC HD2 would have won over the Nexus One had it not been loaded with Windows Mobile 6.5.
Tag: htc philippinesFebruary 17, 2010
HTC finally announced their own version of the Google Nexus One and calls it the HTC Desire. It’s practically similar in all but a few aspects but the Desire gets its own HTC Sense UI like the one implemented in the Hero.