- Innos Yi Luo D6000: octa-core with 6000mAh battery
- Google to team up with Huawei for next Nexus device?
- iPhone 6S will reportedly have 2GB RAM and Apple SIM
- ABS-CBN TV Plus Now Available on Lazada
- Is MyPhone investing too much on the Rio series?
- MyPhone Rio Junior 3G now official
- Nikon D7200 Officially Launched
- Sony Mobile Executive Denies Selling Mobile Division
- Sony announces Theme Creator BETA for Xperia users
- Nokia 1100 surfaces with quad-core CPU and Lollipop
- NVIDIA introduces the SHIELD Android TV Console
- ZOPO TOUCH makes official debut at MWC
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 (5.5): entry-level Android w/ LTE
- How Samsung won me back with the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Honda Philippines announces all-new Odyssey
- PLDT WiMax, Ultera services suffer nationwide downtime
- February Gadget Reviews Roundup 2015
- Top Ten Stories in YugaTech: February 2015
- BlackBerry Leap Unveiled, 5-inch 720p Display in Tow
- Lenovo outs Pocket Projector for smartphones and tablets
- Kata i4 now available at Lazada, retails for Php9,799
- Ford shows off ‘MoDe’ e-bikes packed with features
- Huawei unveils the TalkBand B2 and TalkBand N1
- Lenovo A7000 w/ ATMOS surround sound now official
- Lenovo Vibe Shot: 16MP camera w/ Infrared AF and OIS
- Gionee Elife S7: octa-core, dual-SIM, LTE, 5.5mm thin
- Lenovo ideaPad MIIX 300 is a sub-Php7K Windows slate
- Lenovo outs Tab 2 A8 and A10-70, feature Dolby Atmos Sound
- Alcatel announces the OneTouch Hero 2+ with Cyanogen OS
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 820
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htcMarch 02, 2015
Tag: htcJanuary 29, 2015
Tag: htcJanuary 20, 2015
Slated to be announced during MWC 2015 this March, Bloomberg reports that the Taiwanese company HTC is gearing up to release the successor of the One (M8). Not only that, they could also be celebrating their first venture into the wearable scene by introducing their first smarwatch.
Tag: htcJanuary 16, 2015
A Brazilian website claims to have the exclusive scoop on HTC‘s alleged phablet. It will reportedly be called the Hima Ace Plus and will run on the latest Qualcomm processor, a 2K resolution display, and more.
Tag: htcOctober 09, 2014
Tag: htcOctober 09, 2014
Tag: htcOctober 07, 2014
The upcoming Nexus 9 tablet is just around the corner as multiple sources confirm the device’s existence. Taiwan’s National Communications Commission and Twitter leaker @upleaks give us a preview.
Tag: htcSeptember 12, 2014
Tag: htcSeptember 11, 2014
Apple has announced lots of big changes for the iPhone 6, but it’s surely far from perfect we tell you. While it’s true that it can do some or a lot of things better than its other competitors, the are definitely lots of features that make the iPhone 6 worth skipping.
Tag: htcAugust 19, 2014
Tag: htcMay 04, 2014
Following the trend, HTC’s flagship phone, the HTC One M8, seems to be getting a Mini counterpart once again in the form of the HTC One Mini 2, something that just leaked very recently.
Tag: htcMarch 25, 2014
Following lots of leaked details, photos and videos, the All New HTC One finally gets announced and is set to kill with a curvier aluminum design, a set of improved cameras and a huge bump in the hardware department in almost every way.
Tag: htcFebruary 20, 2014
Tag: htcFebruary 19, 2014
Leak after leak, HTC’s next flagship is slowly becoming clear to all of us. Today, we have the alleged official name and the official press shots for it. Check it out – The All New HTC One.
Tag: htcFebruary 19, 2014
The best is about to get better – that’s what HTC’s Twitter page is saying right now and it comes with an image that tells us to save the date which is on March 25, 2014. That can only mean One thing; the announcement of HTC’s next flagship phone is nearing.
Tag: htcFebruary 08, 2014
The HTC One is one of our most favorite smartphones from last year – it has amazing speakers, a great-in-low-light UltraPixel camera, a breathtaking display and a solid and sleek aluminum body. However, it faced tough competition and it didn’t reign supreme within the Android crowd. The company’s next flagship phone is destined to arrive this year. Read on and join us as we take an early look at the possibilities, the rumors, the speculations and the leaks of the One’s successor.
Tag: htcDecember 23, 2013
For the past year, we had a great time of smartphone launches, demos, reviews & more. Before we enter 2014, the YugaTech team voted upon ourselves our very own top 5 smartphones for 2013 & we combined them with our readers’ very own best smartphones poll earlier this year. So without further ado, here are the top 5 smartphones for the year.
Tag: htcJune 24, 2013
For the next half of the year, it looks like HTC has a lot planned. They have the Butterfly S announced, and we are also expecting an HTC One Mini. But moreover that, it is reported that HTC has another One variant on the way – running Windows Phone OS.
Tag: htcJune 14, 2013
The HTC Butterfly was one of the first phones to pack a 1080p display, and now we might be seeing an update to it – the HTC Butterfly S.
Tag: htcJune 08, 2013
The tension between HTC & Samsung has been very high lately, and recently, it looks like they needed to release it… through a few words on Twitter.
Tag: htcMay 31, 2013
After Google and Samsung launched the Galaxy S4 Nexus this month, HTC denied that it was working on a Nexus version of their flagship phone, the HTC One. We guess you can’t trust everything the company says, can we? The Nexus version of the HTC One is real folks.
Tag: htcMay 01, 2013
Samsung and HTC have been very competitive with each other for the past years. HTC was like the king of Android back in the beginning with phones like the Nexus One & the Desire line, while Samsung is the successful challenger since they have managed to outgrow HTC in sales and volume through the highly popular Galaxy line.
Tag: htcJanuary 19, 2013
Struggling in business doesn’t immediately equate to bad products. In fact, many believe that certain manufacturers are more innovative than the others, regardless of their standing. They might even have better products. But why do very few companies top the charts? What does the competition need to do to capture the crowd?
Tag: htcDecember 10, 2012
It’s been little over 5 months since Google released the latest iteration of the Android OS and since then, manufacturers have pushed the update to their eligible devices. Now here’s a new set of devices from different manufacturers which will be getting the update in the next coming weeks.
Tag: htcNovember 04, 2012
International Data Corporation (IDC) recently unveiled the result of their research about the 5 biggest smartphone manufacturers in the world based on the number of units sold in the 3rd quarter of this year. Surprisingly, RIM and ZTE made the list, claiming the 3rd and 4th spot respectively.