- Is this the Sony Z3 Tablet Compact and new smartwatch?
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 vs. THL T6s
- Court of Appeals stops refund order of NTC
- iPhone 6 prematurely announced by China Telecom
- Gionee Elife E7 Mini lands locally, rotating camera in tow
- Huawei Ascend P7 now on Globe, free at Plan 1299
- AMD launches Radeon R9 285, priced at $249
- Top 5 Crazy Filipino Gadget Buying Habits
- THL T6S is a quad-core phablet with KitKat for Php3,999
- Apple offers to replace your iPhone 5 battery for free
- BDO ATMs, services to undergo maintenance on Monday (11:30pm) until Tuesday (6:30am)
- G.Skill outs Ripjaws 4 Series DDR4 RAM
- SKK makes Phoenix X1 cheapest octa-core at Php5,499
- SoftBank’s Japanese style ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- MRT-3 suspended due to communications breakdown
- BlackBerry Passport’s specs get detailed
- Samsung shows Galaxy Note 4 teaser
- Here’s a look at the iPhone 6 before announcement
- Samsung Galaxy S5 takes the Ice Bucket Challenge, calls out other flagship rivals
- SKK Mobile Phoenix X1 teased with sub-Php6K price tag
- Xiaomi PH wants you to build a Php 7k smartphone
- Is 5G technology really here?
- Business Mirror owner named chairman of RPN 9
- Moto X+1 press photos leak
- Wondershare PDF Editor, the all-in-one easy-to-use PDF solution
- Starmobile drops prices and offers freebies on 9 Androids
- Windows 9 to be unveiled on September 30?
- Nokia X2 Dual SIM arrives locally for Php6,990
- Android “L” UI compared against MIUI 6 on Xiaomi Mi 4
- Samsung Multi-Charging USB Cable
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: htcAugust 19, 2014
Tag: htcMay 04, 2014
Following the trend, HTC’s flagship phone, the HTC One M8, seems to be getting a Mini counterpart once again in the form of the HTC One Mini 2, something that just leaked very recently.
Tag: htcMarch 25, 2014
Following lots of leaked details, photos and videos, the All New HTC One finally gets announced and is set to kill with a curvier aluminum design, a set of improved cameras and a huge bump in the hardware department in almost every way.
Tag: htcFebruary 20, 2014
Tag: htcFebruary 19, 2014
Leak after leak, HTC’s next flagship is slowly becoming clear to all of us. Today, we have the alleged official name and the official press shots for it. Check it out – The All New HTC One.
Tag: htcFebruary 19, 2014
The best is about to get better – that’s what HTC’s Twitter page is saying right now and it comes with an image that tells us to save the date which is on March 25, 2014. That can only mean One thing; the announcement of HTC’s next flagship phone is nearing.
Tag: htcFebruary 08, 2014
The HTC One is one of our most favorite smartphones from last year – it has amazing speakers, a great-in-low-light UltraPixel camera, a breathtaking display and a solid and sleek aluminum body. However, it faced tough competition and it didn’t reign supreme within the Android crowd. The company’s next flagship phone is destined to arrive this year. Read on and join us as we take an early look at the possibilities, the rumors, the speculations and the leaks of the One’s successor.
Tag: htcDecember 23, 2013
For the past year, we had a great time of smartphone launches, demos, reviews & more. Before we enter 2014, the YugaTech team voted upon ourselves our very own top 5 smartphones for 2013 & we combined them with our readers’ very own best smartphones poll earlier this year. So without further ado, here are the top 5 smartphones for the year.
Tag: htcJune 24, 2013
For the next half of the year, it looks like HTC has a lot planned. They have the Butterfly S announced, and we are also expecting an HTC One Mini. But moreover that, it is reported that HTC has another One variant on the way – running Windows Phone OS.
Tag: htcJune 14, 2013
The HTC Butterfly was one of the first phones to pack a 1080p display, and now we might be seeing an update to it – the HTC Butterfly S.
Tag: htcJune 08, 2013
The tension between HTC & Samsung has been very high lately, and recently, it looks like they needed to release it… through a few words on Twitter.
Tag: htcMay 31, 2013
After Google and Samsung launched the Galaxy S4 Nexus this month, HTC denied that it was working on a Nexus version of their flagship phone, the HTC One. We guess you can’t trust everything the company says, can we? The Nexus version of the HTC One is real folks.
Tag: htcMay 01, 2013
Samsung and HTC have been very competitive with each other for the past years. HTC was like the king of Android back in the beginning with phones like the Nexus One & the Desire line, while Samsung is the successful challenger since they have managed to outgrow HTC in sales and volume through the highly popular Galaxy line.
Tag: htcJanuary 19, 2013
Struggling in business doesn’t immediately equate to bad products. In fact, many believe that certain manufacturers are more innovative than the others, regardless of their standing. They might even have better products. But why do very few companies top the charts? What does the competition need to do to capture the crowd?
Tag: htcDecember 10, 2012
It’s been little over 5 months since Google released the latest iteration of the Android OS and since then, manufacturers have pushed the update to their eligible devices. Now here’s a new set of devices from different manufacturers which will be getting the update in the next coming weeks.
Tag: htcNovember 04, 2012
International Data Corporation (IDC) recently unveiled the result of their research about the 5 biggest smartphone manufacturers in the world based on the number of units sold in the 3rd quarter of this year. Surprisingly, RIM and ZTE made the list, claiming the 3rd and 4th spot respectively.
Tag: htcNovember 05, 2008
I think this year will end with the most number of highly anticipated phones from all corners of the mobile market. Almost all the big players had given their all and it’s up to the consumers to decide who’s the big winner.
Tag: htcSeptember 24, 2008
T-Mobile today unveiled the G1, the HTC Dream phone based on the Google Android platform. It’s basically an HTC phone so T-Mobile’s $179 + 2 year contract price may hint of a possible unlock price when it goes global.
Tag: htcSeptember 11, 2008
Today, HTC announced the release of the HTC Touch Pro in the Philippines, a smartphone explicitly catering to business and power users. The phone has also taken the top spot of the phone price chart.
Tag: htcAugust 27, 2008
HTC has lately been doing mostly high-end phones and aside from that leaked info on the Android, the HTC s740 went out without being noticed much. Still, this one somewhat reminds me of the Communicator.
Tag: htcJuly 02, 2008
The HTC Shift is like a smartphone that evolved into a laptop (UMPC). We spotted one on display at Park Square 1 the other day. See specs and price after the jump.
Tag: htcJune 15, 2008
I had mixed feelings after trying out the HTC Touch Dual phone several weeks ago. I am not very familiar stylus-navigated phones so it took more than the usual time to familiarize myself with this unit.
Tag: htcApril 17, 2008
As reflected in the global market, Nokia dominates the pack in our recent survey on mobile phones. The results of the poll were really interesting although it was pretty obvious from the start who would win.