- Lenovo A526 Review
- Xiaomi confirms July 22 launch, teases “steel metal” build
- The slimmest smartphones in the Philippines
- Hands-on: Gionee Elife S5.5
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ lands for Php18,999
- 64GB iPhone 6 price, availability, and dimensions leak
- Alteam AH-598 Headphones Quick Review
- Congress pushing for Php50 M fine to slow ISPs
- Your nude selfies can remain after Android factory reset
- This case allows iPhone 5/5s to go 300-ft underwater
- Aegis sells BPO business in PH to Telepeformance
- All-glass iPhone and iPad could be Apple’s secret weapon
- LG makes 18-inch flexible panel, 60-inch 4K OLED is next
- Gionee Elife S5.5 to go on sale for Php21,999
- OnePlus Two “Lettuce” could already be in the works
- Starmobile Turbo, quad-core with KitKat for Php6,990
- Exynos ModAP, Samsung’s first chipset with built-in LTE
- Honda PH to recall 1760 cars for faulty airbag
- With Deezer’s arrival, what will happen to Spinnr?
- Cherry Mobile Magnum S: 5-inch, octa-core, KitKat for Php9,999
- PNP-AVSEC preps for tighter inspection of electronic devices at the airport
- GoPro unveils Sportsman Mount and Blackout Housing
- Xiaomi Mi 3 open sale starts now
- Octa-core Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 to launch July 18
- BlackBerry explains why they made a square smartphone
- Game of Phones: If Mobile Phones were Characters in Westeros!
- Smart officially launched Deezer in the country
- LG launches KizON: Wearable designed for kids, and geeky parents
- Nokia and Gameloft offer free games for Nokia X owners
- ZTE announces flagship Nubia Z7, Z7 Max, and Z7 mini
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: huawei philippinesJune 19, 2014
Tag: huawei philippinesJune 10, 2014
Tag: huawei philippinesJanuary 22, 2013
Huawei has just announced a mid-range smartphone packing a quad-core processor and a 4.5-inch HD display – the Ascend G615.
Tag: huawei philippinesJuly 29, 2012
Huawei Philippines recently launched two of their latest WiFi devices, the E5331 and E355. These two adds to the current line-up of E5 pocket WiFis that Huawei revolutionized.
Tag: huawei philippinesFebruary 06, 2012
Huawei made big news last year when it announced the first Android 3.2 tablet running on a dual-core processor. That was in June 2011 and we first saw it in Singapore that day during the CommunicAsia 2011. Last December, it finally landed in the Philippines. Check out our full review of the Huawei MediaPad after the break.
Tag: huawei philippinesOctober 20, 2011
Huawei’s very own 7-inch dual-core Honeycomb tablet, the Huawei MediaPad, was shown to members of the press earlier today. We missed the event since we’re still in transit from SG but was able to squeeze out some details like release date and retail price.
Tag: huawei philippinesAugust 07, 2011
Huawei has announced its latest flagship Android phone and calls it the Huawei Vision. It’s not really a hard-core handset but we’re expected Huawei to target the entry to mid-level market with this one.
Tag: huawei philippinesNovember 08, 2010
Huawei has announced that they’ll be shipping the new E5 “Pocket MiFi” to the Philippines this month. E5 is the next gen of Globe’s MyFi (only that it’s open-line). They have the same weight and size but the main difference is that the E5 now has a screen to show the signal strength, if you’re connected and the battery meter.