- ZTE Redbull, 5-inch HD LTE smartphone for $130
- Nikon outs Android-powered Coolpix S810c camera
- MyPhone launches Agua Rio, priced at Php4,999
- Toyota Motor Philippines recalls Innova, Fortuner, Hilux
- Globe offers free access to Spotify for GoSURF subs
- Globe to drop PowerSurf for GoSurf
- Lenovo A316i lands locally, priced at Php3,999
- Google’s Project Ara prototype to finish “within weeks”
- Official Windows 8.1 Update now available for download
- OPPO N1 Review
- Sony launches Lifelog app for Xperia Z2
- Twitter rolls out new look for its web profile
- Android for people with less money; iPhone is for the rich?
- Samsung debuts Standard, EVO and PRO SD cards
- I.T. industry, among the highest paying for fresh graduates
- Samsung Galaxy ACE Style officially announced
- Adobe Lightroom mobile for iPad now available
- Microsoft announces Skype TX technology for broadcast
- Spotify PH becomes official; Php129 for Premium
- Sharp announces Aquos Phone Xx 302Sh in Japan
- APCN2 fixed, Philippines to expect faster Internet
- Qualcomm unveils 64-bit Snapdragon 810 and 808
- Sony A7S now official, “S” for Sensitivity
- LG G Pro 2 officially launches in the PH for Php32,990
- LG G2 Mini now available for Php13,990
- Hands-on with the THL T100S
- COVR Photo turns your iPhone into a candid machine
- Summer Giveaway: Sandbox at Alviera tickets
- Galaxy S5 tested in water and sand, no WFT present
- Me Mobile Prime 8 Quick Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: iOS 7March 25, 2014
Tag: iOS 7November 26, 2013
The latest version of Android has finally reached our Nexus 4 – 4.4 KitKat! Basically, coverage about the new Android treat has been out since the Nexus 5′s announcement already, so figured that this time, we could compare it to its biggest & most talked about competitor, iOS 7.
Tag: iOS 7October 27, 2013
Apple’s iOS 7 is indeed a major design overhaul from its six previous versions. It became flat and neon-like. How were they able to design such UI? Through Photoshop perhaps or any proprietary software? But a YouTube user named Vaclav Krejci was able to replicate iOS 7 with nothing but a word processing software.
Tag: iOS 7June 12, 2013
Apple recently unveiled their newest mobile operating system, iOS 7. It’s slated to leave beta somewhere near September, and it does pack in a lot of tempting new features – but somehow, I still find myself hesitant.
Tag: iOS 7June 11, 2013
Apple has just announced the latest iteration of its iOS platform, the completely redesigned and improved iOS 7.
Tag: iOS 7May 11, 2013
While Android may be facing just an incremental update in the next Google IO, Apple may be cooking up a major update to iOS. We posted a couple of reports for iOS 7 already, but we still have no idea how these details will be look like on the new OS.
Tag: iOS 7March 23, 2013
If you may have not known yet, Jony Ive – the person behind Apple industrial design – is now also making arrangements with the company’s software design. According to developers, he is trying to push a more “flat design” for the next iOS that aims to be simpler and starker.
Tag: iOS 7November 20, 2012
If you haven’t heard, iOS VP Scott Forstall will be leaving Apple soon. He was one of the men heavily responsible for designing the controversial operating system, iOS.