- YugaTech Daily News Recap (10/31/14)
- Xiaomi to release 16,000mAh Mi power bank?
- Last Month: 10 Hottest Stories in October
- Lenovo overtakes Xiaomi as world’s third largest
- October Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- 7-Eleven Starts Selling Starmobile Devices
- MSI Launches GS70 and GS60 Gaming Notebooks
- Samsung Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A3 now official
- Smart SOS SURF10 loans you 20 mins Internet for Php10
- MSI GT72 Dominator Pro lands, priced at Php180K
- Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM lands for Php11,990
- Giveaway: Download GDeals App, win an iPhone 5S
- Oppo R5 hands-on, first impressions
- Xiaomi now world’s third biggest handset maker
- Microsoft Band wearable device officially announced
- BPO/Call Center among the top bonus providers in PH
- The culprit behind iPod Classic’s death
- Windows 93 is your next operating system, maybe.
- LG Electronics will no longer make plasma TV
- Top 5 home theater speakers from Gadgets in Style
- Oppo R5 is official, world’s thinnest at 4.85mm
- Oppo N3 officially unveiled!
- Smart to offer iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus next month
- Live Blog: Oppo N3, R5 Global Launch in Singapore
- ZTE releases official statement regarding sale mishap
- G.Skill RipjawsX F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM Review
- Huawei Honor 4X with 64-bit CPU now official in China
- Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM Review
- Ford announces all-new Explorer Sport with V6 engine
- Ford Philippines launches 1.6L and 2.0L 2015 Escape
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: iOS 7March 25, 2014
Tag: iOS 7November 26, 2013
The latest version of Android has finally reached our Nexus 4 – 4.4 KitKat! Basically, coverage about the new Android treat has been out since the Nexus 5’s announcement already, so figured that this time, we could compare it to its biggest & most talked about competitor, iOS 7.
Tag: iOS 7October 27, 2013
Apple’s iOS 7 is indeed a major design overhaul from its six previous versions. It became flat and neon-like. How were they able to design such UI? Through Photoshop perhaps or any proprietary software? But a YouTube user named Vaclav Krejci was able to replicate iOS 7 with nothing but a word processing software.
Tag: iOS 7June 12, 2013
Apple recently unveiled their newest mobile operating system, iOS 7. It’s slated to leave beta somewhere near September, and it does pack in a lot of tempting new features – but somehow, I still find myself hesitant.
Tag: iOS 7June 11, 2013
Apple has just announced the latest iteration of its iOS platform, the completely redesigned and improved iOS 7.
Tag: iOS 7May 11, 2013
While Android may be facing just an incremental update in the next Google IO, Apple may be cooking up a major update to iOS. We posted a couple of reports for iOS 7 already, but we still have no idea how these details will be look like on the new OS.
Tag: iOS 7March 23, 2013
If you may have not known yet, Jony Ive – the person behind Apple industrial design – is now also making arrangements with the company’s software design. According to developers, he is trying to push a more “flat design” for the next iOS that aims to be simpler and starker.
Tag: iOS 7November 20, 2012
If you haven’t heard, iOS VP Scott Forstall will be leaving Apple soon. He was one of the men heavily responsible for designing the controversial operating system, iOS.