- AMD Radeon R7 SSD now official, starts at $100
- Starmobile Quest Quick Review
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua – LTE, waterproof, mid-range price
- HTC Butterfly 2 officially announced
- Solons file HB4715 for public schools w/o electricity to have solar panels
- ASUS Zenfones get updates with OTG function and more
- Swing Copters is the new Flappy Bird, but harder!
- Sharp unveils near-bezel-less Aquos Crystal
- Sony a5100 announced, an a6000 without the EVF
- Samsung 840 EVO SSD 1TB for Php28K
- LG G Watch 2 might come next month
- PH team preps up for international robotics competition
- Watch tech leaders take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 gets cloned!
- Globe offers Xiaomi Mi3 at Plan 999
- Xiaomi fined for mis-declaring sales figures
- ASRock shows off Fatal1ty X99M Killer
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim now available locally
- LG G Pad 8.0 LTE now official
- ASUS lists down stores selling Zenfone 6 in the Philippines
- The first LED basketball court by Nike
- PNY launches a LEGO USB compatible to other LEGOs
- Metal Gear Solid V now on Steam
- ASUS launches ROG Maximus VII Impact
- Playground Cam100 vs GoPro Hero3+ Video Comparison
- OCZ unveils ARC 100 SSD
- Telcos warn subscribers about new Text Scam
- Sotto files No Motorcycle Back-Rider Act of 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specs revealed
- Giveaway: Win a Samsung Galaxy S5 with Globe GDeals
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: iOS 7March 25, 2014
Tag: iOS 7November 26, 2013
The latest version of Android has finally reached our Nexus 4 – 4.4 KitKat! Basically, coverage about the new Android treat has been out since the Nexus 5′s announcement already, so figured that this time, we could compare it to its biggest & most talked about competitor, iOS 7.
Tag: iOS 7October 27, 2013
Apple’s iOS 7 is indeed a major design overhaul from its six previous versions. It became flat and neon-like. How were they able to design such UI? Through Photoshop perhaps or any proprietary software? But a YouTube user named Vaclav Krejci was able to replicate iOS 7 with nothing but a word processing software.
Tag: iOS 7June 12, 2013
Apple recently unveiled their newest mobile operating system, iOS 7. It’s slated to leave beta somewhere near September, and it does pack in a lot of tempting new features – but somehow, I still find myself hesitant.
Tag: iOS 7June 11, 2013
Apple has just announced the latest iteration of its iOS platform, the completely redesigned and improved iOS 7.
Tag: iOS 7May 11, 2013
While Android may be facing just an incremental update in the next Google IO, Apple may be cooking up a major update to iOS. We posted a couple of reports for iOS 7 already, but we still have no idea how these details will be look like on the new OS.
Tag: iOS 7March 23, 2013
If you may have not known yet, Jony Ive – the person behind Apple industrial design – is now also making arrangements with the company’s software design. According to developers, he is trying to push a more “flat design” for the next iOS that aims to be simpler and starker.
Tag: iOS 7November 20, 2012
If you haven’t heard, iOS VP Scott Forstall will be leaving Apple soon. He was one of the men heavily responsible for designing the controversial operating system, iOS.