- Bose SoundDock XT Quick Review
- Second Leg of our Challenge: #ExploreFast
- BOC Launches Balikbayan Box Tracker
- 5 of the Most Powerful Mobile processors of 2014
- Xiaomi unveils the Mi Air Purifier in China
- Techbox to hold Mega Gadgets Sale on December 12-15
- 10 Wrong but Funny Ways Filipinos used #RubyPH
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Morph Review
- ASUS Zenfone 5 Lite Quick Review
- LG G3 Stylus Dual First Impressions
- Lamborghini 88 Tauri now official, sports a 20MP camera
- Turn your Rolex into a smartwatch with the Kairos T-band
- YugaTech Comprehensive Christmas Gadget Guide 2014
- Five things to do after buying a gadget
- Toshiba TT301 – an Android with a 24-inch display
- 2015 Hyundai Sonata to launch locally on December 15
- Cherry Mobile B100 and B200 now available for under Php2k
- Ten Tech Gift Ideas under Php1,000
- 5 Tips to Maximize the McDo All Access Pass App
- LG L25 leaks, powered by Firefox OS
- YugaTech Christmas Gadget Guide 2014: Media Players
- O+ 360 Unboxed, First Impressions
- CloudFone outs new KitKat-powered smartphones for under Php2k
- YugaTech Christmas Gadget Guide 2014: Cameras
- New Powerbanks: APC, Pyxis and Emie
- Is Samsung G925F the new Galaxy S6?
- Instagram look-alike Polaroid Socialmatic now official
- CM Selfie Sports Two 13MP Sony IMX135 Sensors
- Lenovo K3 – Snapdragon 410 with LTE for under $100
- Contest: Win an Asus Monitor in Lazada’s 12/12 Sale
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: iOS 7March 25, 2014
Tag: iOS 7November 26, 2013
The latest version of Android has finally reached our Nexus 4 – 4.4 KitKat! Basically, coverage about the new Android treat has been out since the Nexus 5’s announcement already, so figured that this time, we could compare it to its biggest & most talked about competitor, iOS 7.
Tag: iOS 7October 27, 2013
Apple’s iOS 7 is indeed a major design overhaul from its six previous versions. It became flat and neon-like. How were they able to design such UI? Through Photoshop perhaps or any proprietary software? But a YouTube user named Vaclav Krejci was able to replicate iOS 7 with nothing but a word processing software.
Tag: iOS 7June 12, 2013
Apple recently unveiled their newest mobile operating system, iOS 7. It’s slated to leave beta somewhere near September, and it does pack in a lot of tempting new features – but somehow, I still find myself hesitant.
Tag: iOS 7June 11, 2013
Apple has just announced the latest iteration of its iOS platform, the completely redesigned and improved iOS 7.
Tag: iOS 7May 11, 2013
While Android may be facing just an incremental update in the next Google IO, Apple may be cooking up a major update to iOS. We posted a couple of reports for iOS 7 already, but we still have no idea how these details will be look like on the new OS.
Tag: iOS 7March 23, 2013
If you may have not known yet, Jony Ive – the person behind Apple industrial design – is now also making arrangements with the company’s software design. According to developers, he is trying to push a more “flat design” for the next iOS that aims to be simpler and starker.
Tag: iOS 7November 20, 2012
If you haven’t heard, iOS VP Scott Forstall will be leaving Apple soon. He was one of the men heavily responsible for designing the controversial operating system, iOS.